The Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was laying on her bed on the covers with the phone in her hand, wondering how she should handle her needs. Her sex was swollen with need and if she did handle her own needs it would be of erotic thoughts of Kevin and she did not know if it would cross the line. Pushing those thoughts out even though they dominated her thoughts, all she could do was fight it.

Before she could decide whether to stay up or wait, her phone buzzed with a text from Kevin. It was a simple "hi", but to her it was the fish on the hook. He did what she needed to do and now she knew she could grill him with questions. Her mind now brewed up questions that she needed answers to.

Naomi started quickly with how he felt about her. Her mind now buzzed like a chainsaw needing to cut through his mind to see what was inside his mind. Her fingers were like a flurry of blows a boxer would give an opponent as she typed away question after question not even letting him get past the first hi.

Kevin typed back with very simple basic answers to all her questions about life. She found out he was in college for business and that he was in his last year and going to graduate soon. She wanted more and wanted to hear about how he thought about what happened. The urge to have him spill his guts about everything was overwhelming.

She pieced together that he lived with his parents and was saving everything he had to open a fast-food restaurant of his own. When she asked why he was working at the one now and not opening up one now he explained. Kevin wrote about how he needed to have so much time as a manager or assistant manger to be even considered for a franchise. He was now just waiting it out and saving up enough money.

Naomi wanted to know more about his desire for her, but when her eyes began to fade and the excitement of everything was giving out she knew it would have to wait. The need for sleep finally took over and all that was left to read was a simple good night. When she did wake up, she read what he wrote after she passed out.

What struck a chord in her heart was his admission that the kiss was the single greatest thing he did in his life and that he felt it was perfect. Naomi blushed but held back responding to it as it could lead to her admitting that she liked it just as much.

The next time she would have the same shift as Kevin was in four days. They had a few other assistant managers and Kevin was not on the schedule until the end of the week. Naomi knew another shift change was needed to get her to close the store too. She made the trade for hours and now she was going to close up again with him.

When she penciled herself into the shift she knew the feelings for him were something more than a fling or a simple experimental kiss. The feeling of doing wrong was there not for what was going to happen, but with who and that was only based upon the color of his skin.

Naomi thought about telling him about the switch but when he found out he texted her about it. She could not deny it and just as she was going to admit it was to be with him he texted that he was glad and that he wanted to see her again. She wanted to ask more but also did not want to seem like she was after him. The idea of being wanted gave her self-esteem a boost, and the fact he was white added a taboo twist into the mix of it.

Walking into work knowing Kevin was going to be there took preparation ahead of time. Naomi made sure her hair was done nice even though it was in a ponytail. Her makeup was subtle as she highlighted her high cheekbones and eyes to make them stand out. Her perfume was sprayed on her neck and to add the final touch, her panties were the sheer black thongs that hid nothing if he saw it.

Kevin made obvious stares while working and she returned them with smiles. Naomi continued working like it was just another shift, except she could not get her mind off of Kevin every time he walked by her. The tension of knowing about later built up as did the memory of his lips against hers. The subtle stares she made at him were only returned with a smile when she did look to see him staring back.

The last customer strolled out of the door and the four employees and Kevin were on close up detail. Kevin quickly gave each person a job to do and was making it seem like everyone could leave early. This brought smiles to everyone's faces as he told them he would do most of the work. Naomi was putting the chairs up and mopping as she held back on counting her cash drawer.

When Kevin was finally alone she walked in with her money. The moment she walked in the room she watched him look out to see if anyone was near. The close proximity of him moving past her to look gave her a chill of suspense. She was so close she could smell his scent making her body tingle.

"We are alone. I wanted to talk to you. I hate texting," he said as he moved back in the room after confirming they were alone.

Naomi put her drawer down on the counter and before she could say anything, he was close to her like he was ready to kiss her again. She wanted to put up her hands to stop him to talk, but her body demanded the intimate kiss again. Her brain was screaming to stop, but her willpower was weakened and she knew that she just needed his kiss.

Kevin moved closer and she finally closed the distance and accepted the kiss. His warm lips touched hers and his tongue met with hers in a brilliant moment of need. Her hands went to his waist and his wrapped around her back pulling her close as she smelt his intoxicating physical aroma.

The more his tongue was on hers the more she knew this was not going to be a quick kiss. His hands were caressing her back and moving up to her neck. There was no stopping her wetness either as it was coming on with strength. Her now slick vagina was fully prepared for the invasion. It happened quickly as she felt this was something so perfect yet again.

She never saw any white boy in the past as a person of interest and now the erotic taboo of Kevin was making her knees weak and her sex ache for intimacy. His looks now were of a person she would consider dating and his physical body of someone she would be fully intimate with. She searched her mind for a reason, but only found that she wanted him for some unknown reason. She knew deep down that his need and lust for her only made her want him more too.

As she felt his body against hers the sensation of the kiss was building to a bursting point. Kevin once again moved his hands around her waist letting her know they were probably heading towards her breasts again. She was not going to stop him from feeling her body and in turn moved her hands down his side to his legs in search of his erection she assumed he had.

Naomi found his stiff member pushing against his pants at the same time his hands found her bust. She was not going to let the moment die with just a feel or a dirty smile. She wanted more and wanted to see how hard he got for her and hear him confess more about his love for her.

"Did I make your white dick hard?" she asked with a half cocked smile.

"You did...I have never been so turned on before."

Naomi could not help but smile wide and feel her body shudder with anticipation. "Did I really turn you on that much?"

Kevin moved closer putting his hands on her waist. "You are so beautiful...just kissing you is the most amazing thing in the world for me."

She gave in kissing him before he could move closer. She felt her body just take control and give in to the need for his lips on hers. The wonderful sensation of giving someone something they so desired tugged at her heart. She wanted him to know that her need for him was just as strong and she needed the kiss to be just that.

Kevin responded with moving his tongue against hers once again. Her sex gave a small spasm from a small orgasm making her moan into his mouth. There was no hiding her pleasure now and she moved her hands down to feel his excitement. She wanted to touch his erection and see if he was not lying.

His hands once again were at her breasts caressing them as it seemed like a normal progression of their passionate embrace. Naomi wanted more; she needed to feel what she was doing to his body and how he desired her. She slowly trailed her hand down to his waist and then further until she felt his hardness.

Kevin moaned in her mouth as she knew he was being honest about wanting her. The kinky escalation was moving forward as she felt his hands on her chest. She took the kiss as something more and wanted to make it special. She moved her hand up and down his member, feeling that he was both hard and bigger than she expected.

Kevin was moaning too and she loved knowing that her kiss and her hand could have an effect on him. His hands were so subtle and soothing to her breasts that she decided to go further yet again. She moved her hand over to his zipper and quickly pulled it down.

Kevin moved from the kiss finally separating from her. Naomi gave a smile knowing that she took it a step further. "You want me to play with it while we kiss?"

She could see the look on his face when he nodded his head. It was that of a man wanting his woman at the moment of release. That special moment was not going to be lost on her as Naomi wanted to show him more of her too.

She pulled up her shirt revealing her bra and smiled as she saw his face drop in bewilderment of what was happening, like he had won something so grand. She knew her spell over him was stronger than she expected. The desire for more led her to unclasp her bra letting her perky dark skinned breasts to be viewed by his eyes.

"You like my black tits?" she asked, smirking at knowing he was so excited.

"Ohhh...God yes."

Kevin moved closer and Naomi guided his lips to her mouth once again needing more of his embrace. She reached down to his unzipped pants finally finding his member and pulling it up and out so it was over his underwear. The point of no return was gone as Naomi knew that this was going to end with his orgasm.

The soft yet had spongy feeling of a man's organ in her hand had an instant effect on her own sex, like they were connected in pleasure. He was larger than her ex-boyfriend's and holding it sent tingles of erotic pleasure through her body like little bolts of pleasure.

With a slow stroke, she felt his manhood grow and become stiffer. His kiss was just as strong as hers as she let out a few moans. His hands were now on her chest feeling her soft breasts as she could feel the energy of what they were doing. This was further than she had ever gone with a man in such a short amount of time, but it just seemed like the thing to do now.

Naomi moved her tongue with his feeling the intimate kiss as he now began to moan with her. Feeling the heat from the skin of his shaft, she kept her pace stroking it. Sensing how rigid it was only added to the knowledge that she was in control over his pleasure. The way his crown felt as her hand glided over it sent tingles to her own needy sex. The more she stroked it, the more erotic she felt about it.

With her panties now soaking wet, she knew this was something more than giving a random boy a handjob. She felt this was something so much more that she could not bring herself to admit it to him. All she wanted to do was make him expel his essence by use of her hand. She wanted him to feel the pleasure and yet she wanted to see and feel the kinky act of a white dick spewing its load.

Kevin began to moan louder as she just knew that he was close. She wanted to push him over the edge a bit and figured she could talk dirty to him to help him finish with a bigger orgasm. The kinky side of her made her think of something a white boy would want to hear.

Naomi broke the kiss still keeping her eyes on him as he did the same. She summoned her best sexy voice. "You like this black girl stroking you off? You like me jerking your white cock?"

She saw his eyes rolled a bit and then she saw him shake a bit. There was no doubt that he was not enjoying it. She did not know if the racial thing was helping or not, but she did feel it was kinky. The idea of it being wrong or that she should not say it seemed a mute point when she saw his face showing pleasure that only a woman could give.

Kevin then uttered a guttural moan. Knowing the moment was upon her, she looked down at her hand. The color contrast of his white cock in her dark hand sent a thrill of taboo feelings through her body.

When his prick became almost like a piece of steel she felt it pulse. It was followed by a strong spray of white cream shooting out almost a foot before landing on the floor. She stroked a bit slower and a second and third shot of his male essence blasted out again landing on the floor again.

His eyes looked at hers as they had a glazed drunk look about them. "Ohhh, fuck. I came hard."

Naomi chuckled a bit and did not want to admit to him that she was really turned on. She was wet before he came and the sight of his male organ shooting off gave made her panties a soiled mess from the small orgasm she got seeing his cum spurt out.

"You did. Did it feel good knowing a black girl made you come?"

"It's not the black thing that turned me on though. I just liked you doing it," Kevin admitted.

Naomi put her shirt back on not worrying about her bra. She was digesting his statement and wondered what he liked about her. She also wanted to let him know that she liked him. "I am glad you liked it."

"I would really like to take you on a date. Can I take you out on Saturday night?"

Naomi could not help her smile. "You want to date me? I just thought you wanted to fool around a bit."

Her mind raced with conclusions of what he wanted and what they did. She knew it was fooling around, but did not think he wanted a girlfriend. She did not think she wanted a boyfriend but the opportunity now presented itself in front of her. The idea was not lost on her as she imagined the idea of having someone who was so into her.

"I really like you. I thought you knew that I wanted to date you. I told Alayna that."

"You told Alayna that you wanted to date me?" Naomi asked as she felt the fire burn inside of her. The anger towards her friend was mixed with confusion but was there.

"Question...did she say anything about me, or whether I would date you?" Her eyes beamed at him still churning on the anger.

"Just that she would bring it up to you," Kevin answered honestly.

"Okay I got to go," she replied as she left almost running out the door. The hate was mixed with betrayal as she was in her car driving and texting her.

Naomi texted as she was trying to keep her eyes on the road "WTF were you thinking telling Kevin I would date him? Reply back now!"

Naomi was furious as she read Alayna's reply back. "Don't be pissed. He really likes U. You were mad about not having a person in your life and he is perfect."

Naomi now thinking she needed to blow up on her friend, texted back. "I am so pissed at you."

Before she could get her clothes off and go to bed, she saw a bunch of texts from Kevin. She wanted to talk to her friend but knew that it needed to be face to face so she could scream at her. She also knew that not talking to her would drive her more mad than anything else too.

Her mind now thought about how to handle Kevin. She knew he was innocent of everything that was done. His need for her was genuine and she really did think about what if, when it came to dating him. She wondered if her mother would accept that she was dating a white guy, or if his family would get mad that she was black.

Naomi settled on texting Kevin that she was not mad at him and they would talk at work tomorrow night. He replied back that he really did like her and that he was sorry for it going so far. She did not know how to take it as he was so honest and desperate for her. His need for her made it seem like she was guilty for not saying yes to dating him, knowing that he made her feel something inside of her.

****

The next day Naomi was off to school driving herself in and seeing Alayna right by her parking space waiting for her. The silent treatment pissed her off more than anything and it seemed to be working like a charm this morning as her face looked upset.

"You know your pissed," Alayna said the second she got out of her car.

"You set me fucking up and lied to me. How could you lie to me?" Naomi felt her blood rush through her body knowing her angry was about to explode on her.

"Hold up. I told you he was perfect for you. You cried to me about Sean and I said I would find you the perfect guy...I found one for you. I dared you...yes I did that. Only because you said you would never date white guys."

Naomi knew she dismissed white guys in the past and felt her angry simmer down to a slow boil now. She wanted to be upset, but knew she had some part to play in this mess. She knew that her friend was trying to hook her up and lied about it though.

"I asked you though. I specially asked you if you were trying to hook us up," she shot back, trying to get the upper hand in the discussion and have her admit fault.

Alayna crossed her arms and gave her back a smug look. "You did...I didn't answer you."

"What the fuck. I can't believe you are trying to hook me up," she answered back, finally walking away as they both now were heading to class. She knew the argument was done and her anger needed to go elsewhere.

"Well you need to be hooked up. Besides...he is harmless and totally in love with you. Date him until you leave for college and enjoy being worshipped."

"It is nice...and I did win the dare," she admitted as she walked into class smiling, knowing that she won the dare and that her friend was right. The anger was there but simmering down as she recalled jerking him off. She was not forced to do any of that and it was her that pushed it.

The day passed and Naomi found herself wondering how to handle Kevin. His sweet loving nature made it hard for her to think of him as bad for her. She also knew she went way too far with him to just chalk it up as a simple kiss. She did like what they did, but still thought it was too far, like it was fun but got out of hand.

She was at work knowing that she was going to talk with him at closing. He kept smiling at her and she could not help but look at him in a different way. Long gone was the simple boss/worker relationship or the skinny white boy taboo thing. She kept pushing the dating thing out of her mind knowing her mother would flip if she was dating some white dude.

The anxiety of the store closing was weighing on her like an anchor. The dread of the conversation she needed to have was now causing her to think about how he was going to take it. She did not want to hurt feelings, but still needed to end it before it got too deep.

She waited just like before until she was able to cash her drawer out and be alone. Kevin stepped out and said to the others that he would finish closing up without them and they could leave early. With the smiles and thanks, Naomi was left alone in the store with him now.

Kevin closed the door once they were alone. "I need to tell you something. Please listen before you say anything."

Naomi nodded knowing what she was going to say would break his heart. His eyes were on hers making the moment more intense. "Please don't be mad at Alayna...it was me that pressured her. I just had to see if it would work between the two of us."

She wondered if he was done and paused for a moment. Her thoughts were on if he really did like her or was upset that she did not like him. She needed to know more as she asked, "Did you think it might work?"

"I was hoping it would, but I understand," Kevin added as she saw his face look down and out.

Shifting her hips Naomi replied back fast, "How do you know it didn't work?"