The Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...you didn't get excited. I mean we kissed for a long time, and I really got into it. I mean we kissed twice too and it didn't do anything for you."

She knew it was a lie and that he had no idea the amount of wetness she had the first time and the second time was even worse. Her mind instantly thought back to how wet and turned on she was each time. Him thinking it did nothing for her was the death of his hopes for having her, but she knew it was a downright lie. She could not let him think she was not turned on and yet she knew it would be admitting there was something there.

The dilemma now presented itself to her. If she told the truth, it would bring up the real reason why she did not want to be with him and reignite his interest in her. If she went with the lie, he would now fade away out of her life and the whole kiss and hand job would be a memory of a playful sexual time.

"That's not entirely true. I did get excited...I got really excited to tell you the truth," Naomi said, unleashing her conscious knowing she needed to tell the truth.

Kevin smiled wide and moved in like he was going to kiss her again. She hesitated unprepared for him to take the initiative and kiss her. Before her reflexes could kick in, his lips were against hers. The instinct to move away now resulted in her own lips to kiss back. She did not know why, but the softness and intimacy of the kiss made the moment seem just right.

His lips and tongue were on hers as her hands went to his sides. His hands once again moved up to her shoulders and then down her back. Naomi wanted to say something but she gave up denying herself the pleasure. Kevin did not hesitate this time and before she knew what was happening, his hands were moving up the back of her shirt.

There was enough time to stop his hands before they reached her bra strap but she moaned instead feeling the urge to give into the passion that was now taking over her body. With a movement of his fingers, she felt her strap unclip and as his body was closer to hers she felt the erection her hand finished off before.

Kevin pulled away and quickly knelt down before her. Her eyes zoomed in on his face not knowing what was going on. "Let me please you this time," he stated right before she felt her body being lifted up on the counter.

His hands reaching for her tight pants she was wearing made her think of what was going to happen. Before she could react, he lifted her up on the counter as all that remained for clothes were her panties and shirt. Her bra was off and her pants laying on the floor. Her dark sex was only blocked by a thin layer of fabric.

"What are you doing?" Naomi wondered, not resisting but wondering if she should.

"I told you it's your turn," Kevin replied as he pulled down her panties and positioned his face at her most private area.

Naomi recalled the time when she asked her ex to eat her out and him refusing saying it was gross. The fear that he would do the same struck a chord of fear in her. She wanted to know what it felt like, but also wanted to be safe and not have a man reject her most intimate area.

"Please...you don't have to," she interjected, hoping that he would take the hint and just rub your clit and get her off.

The heat from his breath on her sex was already having an effect on her desire as she wanted more. The light hair on her pubic bone was not getting the hot breath from his mouth as he moved closer. She knew it was not going to end and that he was committed to putting his mouth on her sex and tasting her wetness.

The fear was now mixing with the anticipation of what it was going to be. Before her mind could process the situation properly she felt the first touch of his tongue on her sex. It was below her clit and the soft and wet pleasure of it made her moan instinctively from the instant bliss.

"Ohhhhh Goddd!" Naomi moaned loudly as she felt her body instantly quiver with instant ecstasy as his tongue did a hard lap along the length of her sex.

Kevin did not stop and his tongue touched her sex. It was just a simple swipe of the tongue but it continued. More and more his tongue licked and then swirled around her dark labia and clit, sucking in her wetness and making her expel more female lubrication.

When he kissed on and around her love button it was over and her moans came hard and fast. Naomi lost her control and leaned back unable to resist the pleasure of it now. The willpower she had to stop him or say no was lost at the end of his tongue.

"Ohhhh shit...ohhhhfuckkkk," Naomi moaned loud enough for anyone in earshot to hear that she was experiencing sexual relations.

She felt her sex being assaulted with his tongue again and again. Each loving lick confirming that she was an addict to oral sex now. The sensation was nothing she ever experienced before and she knew it was the greatest feeling in her life up to this point. His warm breath was mixed with the soft wetness of his tongue right on spots of her labia and clit that needed such desperate attention.

She leaned up running her fingers through his soft hair knowing that Kevin was something she needed to have lick her again. She clenched her sex muscles hard feeling her orgasm rip through her like a hurricane now. She pulled his hair moaning and holding back, screaming as his mouth ate her pussy like it was meal served by a chef.

The intensity of his tongue was breaking her down to a jumbled mess of moans and squirms. Kevin was not stopping even after she felt her sex give out more wetness than it could ever use. Her legs tried closing on his head from the sensation, but his hands kept her from doing so like he was forcing her to experience yet another mind numbing orgasm.

All she could do was grip his hair and squeeze her legs as the build up was coming fast. "Fuckkkk...fuck, fuck fuck, fuckkk...OHHHHHHH," she moaned as her big orgasm finally came out making her body shake and then quiver with satisfaction.

Kevin pulled away and she looked at him defeated to his ability to make her orgasm. He smiled back knowing she was looking at him weakened by multiple orgasms. "Bet you want more."

Naomi could not respond to him with words only a nod thinking his tongue could give her another. Her eyes were squinting and her heart rate was still elevated from coming down from her orgasm. Her body was still trembling a little and before she knew it a hard sensation was entering her.

The sudden rush of a pleasuring sensation hit her hard as she felt her sexual muscles instantly spasming around his shaft as the idea of sex was still being processed in her mind. Her mouth opened wide to say something, but only a soft moan escaped as the helpless feeling of erotic need came over her.

"Ohhhh...Fuckkkk. You're in meeee," Naomi managed to moan out as Kevin buried his erection as far as it would go in making her feel the magnitude of a man inside of her.

"I needed to...you said you wanted more," he uttered softly, moving his hard member out of her wet slit a little as she felt the sensation of his male knob moving out of her and sending tingles of ultimate sexual energy.

"Ohhh...fuck," Naomi moaned, unable to speak. Her eyes closing and head snapping back as her body stiffened hard from the brilliant sensation of pleasure that accompanied being penetrated came. Her vaginal muscles contracted around the male intruder coated with her sexual lubrication as she had no idea could happen so fast.

The thought of screaming at him to stop or being mad at him for slipping inside her dark love folds was like being mad at the need to breathe. The intense arousal and instant gratification was now making it easier for him to be inside of her. The ability to summon the anger or any other emotion other than lust was gone as the need to have more was like a drug.

"Do you want to stop?" he asked as she felt he was still firmly implanted inside of her.

"Ohhh...I guess. I guess you can keep going," she moaned softly, shaking her head knowing she just gave permission for him to actually fuck her.

Pushing all the negative thoughts of Kevin aside, she gave into the fact that a white boy was going to fuck her. For all of what she knew was wrong about his male organ being inside of her, she could not help but feel the amazing sensation of it as well. His white prick felt absolutely wonderful in her dark love tunnel and the taboo feeling of what was happening made her love tunnel contract again around his shaft almost instantly.

She knew his kiss and then the oral pleasure he gave worked her body up in a fury of needed sexual stimulus that could only now be satisfied with sex. The more her dirty mind raced with the taboo of having Kevin between her legs came to her, the more she knew her ability to stop it was gone.

Kevin starting moving faster as his moans grew in intensity. She knew he was enjoying it as her own body was producing wetness to coat his manhood to ease and lube the journey into her love channel. She wanted to say stop, but also wanted to say fuck me harder.

His member was now slipping through her dark folds faster and faster. The intensity was not lost on her as she felt her slick female love hole spasm and grip his member in bouts of ecstasy. It was nothing like she felt before as she knew this was like the third time in her life a man was inside of her and no time before this did she ever feel so turned on.

"Ohhh...fuck...fuck, fuck...yessss," she moaned, feeling her orgasm being delivered to her by his thick member buried inside of her.

Her eyes were on his with her mouth opening and expelling more moans while her pussy felt almost sloppy it was so wet now. Her mind was lost on the amazing feeling of having him inside of her, but also the taboo act of Kevin being white. She wanted to tell him to talk about race to add to the moment, but the moment was about something other than race. The idea of pushing him off or stopping sex was not going to happen as her body betrayed her to her own orgasms.

Kevin's mouth was open as he was moaning, letting her know he was enjoying her body. She now wondered if he liked the fact he was fucking a black pussy, or being with someone he desired so much.

She needed to know that he was loving it and that it was a kinky taboo act for both of them. "You like that black pussy?"

Kevin smiled back finally stopping but keeping his erection buried deep in her. He kissed her quick before answering her. "You are so beautiful...I love this."

It didn't answer her question, but it didn't matter anymore as she felt his hard erection throb inside of her sex pushing all other thoughts from her mind. The feeling of his male knob pushing through her vaginal walls intensified each loving thrust he gave as her eyes now struggled to stay open as she wanted to scream out instead of moan.

The sensation of his bare skinned erection deep and pounding away was like having a lingering orgasm while still having smaller orgasms. The sensation of a larger orgasm was building and building with each hard push of his male organ deep in her. The more he pushed through her flowering sex, the more she wanted it to finally happen.

Her mind raced with thoughts of how amazing it was and that this experience was to be remembered for the rest of her life. The thought of it being wrong was questioned over and over, but she could not be bothered with stopping it.

She felt him throb inside of her and before she could say anything, her body tightened up as her pussy clamped down on his shaft forcing her eyes to close. "Ohhhhhh...GOD!" she moaned loudly as her eyes closed. It was like heaven came down and gave her body a shot of pleasuring love. She did all she could to look at him but her eyes closed as she could not help but shake.

"Ooohhh," Kevin groaned, bringing her out of her moment of bliss. Her eyes suddenly opened wide was he was about to finish.

At first she thought about him pulling out and spraying his cum on her, but when the warm sensation of his sperm blasted inside of her she knew it was too late. The fear of what could happen snapped her out of her orgasmic bliss. She glared at him thinking he would still pull out, but the second warm flow of his male nectar confirmed he was indeed implanting his DNA inside other.

Naomi wanted to scream, but her body rebelled against her as she felt her pussy grip his pulsing erection like it wanted more. She felt a quick second orgasm hit her as his creamy seed was being sucked up by her thirsty vaginal muscles.

"Ohhhh...yourrr. FUCK!" she moaned out as more and more of his warm flowing sperm spilled into her love canal making the moment seem perfect and yet dangerous too.

Her mouth opened and her anger turned in to a moan as the feeling was something so amazing she could not help feel another orgasm grip her as it came on fast like a speeding train. Her body was shaking once again as she felt the last of his male organ pump away its contents inside of vulnerable womb.

"Ohhhh Fuck...Kevin. You came inside of me," Naomi finally uttered out as she finally felt her sex muscles open letting his member slide out.

"I am sorry...I couldn't help it," he muttered as he pulled away and leaned against the wall like he was about to fall over.

With his erection finally removed from her love sheath, Naomi felt the loss of pressure but the pleasure from what happened was lingering inside of her like she was drunk. Her sex was still spasming a little as she got down from the counter and walked quickly to the bathroom.

"Please forgive me...I just got caught up with it," Kevin again said as she listened from the bathroom

"I will be really pissed if something happens though."

Naomi felt anger at him for ejaculating inside of her, but also felt the guilt of knowing it felt absolutely amazing. It topped off her orgasm so perfectly that she still felt the lingering effects even as his warm seed dripped from her sex into the toilet.

"I will do anything you want...just know I am really sorry," Kevin plead again as she sat on the toilet listening to the globs of sperm drip and ooze out.

Naomi cleaned up the best she could not feeling anger with Kevin was warranted. She did see a guy that was not all that bad looking and was nicer than any other guy she had ever known. His face looked genuinely concerned with what happened. She knew feeling anger towards him was just mean and spiteful and would destroy him.

As he stood there, she knew she needed to talk with him about what happened, not just about the sperm he implanted in her, but the fact they had sex. She did not see him as a boyfriend, but he was no longer some random guy either. She did not know what to classify him nor what he wanted.

"Look we got to talk about what happened. I don't think we should do this again," she admitted, but also knew that the sex they had was amazing.

"I really want to date you."

She knew he was infatuated with her and loved feeling wanted by him. Her ego got such a boost from him chasing and wanting her. She also thought about sex and it wouldn't be that bad if they just fucked from time to time as they both got something.

"I am not into dating right now."

"I see," Kevin replied as his face now hung low showing the signs of his heart being torn.

"Look, let's talk about this tomorrow. I got to get home and tomorrow I can text you. I am also on close in a few days and we can talk more," Naomi said as she thought he wasn't such a bad guy and that she did have some feelings for him in the sense of not hurting him.

Kevin nodded and she took that as they will talk about it. She quickly got herself composed and drove back home like it was another night at work even though she felt some of his seed leaking out. A quick shower she thought was well needed and deserved.

Alayna was quick to text asking about what happened. Naomi kept it short and sweet how they talked and would continue to talk. She knew she could not mention they had sex and was not going to dare mention that he exploded his sperm inside of her knowing she was not on the pill.

Naomi thought about texting Kevin but knew it was poking a bear. His desire for her although sweet was something she knew not to stir it up. The act of toying with him would be evil and selfish as her mind thought about how wrong it would be to destroy his version of her with games of leading him on. She figured he thought she was pissed at him and texting him would only end that belief and put her in the same spot of being available to him.

No matter what she thought about a smile came to her face of the thought of him wanting her so bad. The idea that a guy could be so into her gave her goosebumps and made her face do nothing but smile. Not even the fact that he came inside of her could bring her down from the high of knowing he was so mad about her.

"Please don't be mad." Kevin texted her.

Naomi quickly texted back. "No worries...I am not mad."

She knew she was not telling him that she came so hard from it or that she loved having him fuck her like that. The fear of letting him know she thought he was cute and would let him fuck her again needed to be held back.

Her phone buzzed again with another text. "Can I call you or see you again?"

Naomi knew she was keeping him at a distance with just texts and not committing to a relationship, and also knew he was a really sweet guy. The idea of backing away was still there, but something in her loved the way it made her feel to have someone want her so badly. The only thing she replied with was. "Maybe."

***

Naomi sat at her kitchen table with her mother wondering if she would be mad at her about dating a white guy. Even though he was bit older than her, it was not by much. Kevin was in college already and wanted more than managing a fast-food place too. She knew her mother never brought up race but it lingered in her mind that she would be upset if she dated outside her own race.

Before she spoke her question to her mother it came to her that Kevin was more than a friend or a fuck buddy now. The concept of dating him bloomed in her head like Spring and she could not stop it. There was something about him and how he thought of her, like she was the perfect goddess of his dreams. It made her giggle and her body weak with emotion knowing there was a guy out there that saw her in such a beautiful way.

She watched her mother and waited for the right time to ask. She wondered what would happen if she said no. The sinking feeling came to her that the answer would be no and the idea of asking was now an idea that needed to be scrapped. She figured once out of the house it was an easier task to tell her instead of ask her.

At school she texted Alayna and decided not to tell her about having sex with him or that she was considering dating him. Giving her the satisfaction of winning was not something she wanted right now. Her mind wandered to what would happen if people found out that she was with a white guy. She did not think it was a problem before, but the taboo of him being white would not shake free. The only consolation was that she felt she was right in wanting him.

The day passed and Naomi texted Kevin in class and all of his texts back made her feel like she was the center of his world. His texts seem to pour his emotions out as she knew he was vulnerable in a soft kind way. She debated texting back how she felt, but her fingers typed it out anyway. She admitted to him that she wanted someone to love her more than anything else and with that text she knew there was no doubt to the relationship she just entered in.

That night she was not working and he was. It still did not stop him texting her. It was simple texts about both work and what he did for fun. She probed more asking about old girlfriends but still kept the texts to simple one line questions.