The Dare MD Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay back in the chair, her fingers still resting on her pussy lips. She knew what came next: Sterling let her lick the last drops of cum from his cock, then left her at the window while he took a quick shower and dressed in time to let Room Service in with breakfast. She remembered the fear that came over her as she wondered whether the attendant could see her in the bedroom, naked.

After Room Service had left, Sterling came back into the bedroom and helped her stand, wobbly from kneeling so long. He removed the blindfold and kissed her, pressing his tongue into her mouth as he wrapped one arm around her and cupped her little tit with the other hand. He rubbed off some of the crust of his dried cum from her nipple.

With her fingers still caressing her pussy lips, Andrea ran the video forward, past breakfast next to the window, to the point where he set her up in the swivel arm chair facing the window. He had propped her legs on the arms of the chair and told her to cross her hands on top of her head. "I am going to set the timer," he had told her, "you stay like this till it rings. I've got to get to my workshop." And he left, never telling her how long he had set it for.

As Andrea watched herself in the video, sitting naked and totally exposed at the window, with the word WHORE emblazoned across her neck, she reached for the vibrator in the drawer next to the computer. She turned it on and began rubbing it along her pussy lips and clit, as she remembered sitting there, wondering if the three men across the way had returned. Would they tell others? Would she have a big audience? The vibrator, coupled with the memory of how desperately she wanted to get herself off at the window, was making her head spin. She pushed her feet against the desk and leaned back in the chair, gasping loudly as she furiously rubbed her clit to push her over the edge. Her hips bucked up at the first wave of the orgasm that hit her, one foot slipped off the desk, and she dropped the vibrator. It was buzzing on the floor as she continued to rub her clit through the next several waves. After the last one, the other foot dropped to the floor, and she had slipped so far out of the chair that she just had to slide a little bit to wind up on the floor. She grabbed the vibrator and turned it off.

The robe had fallen to the floor as well, and she reached over to pick it up and put it on her shoulders, just to temper the chill a little. This was going to be their next phase for the site. She would talk about wanting to be a submissive, how her husband would be her dom, and how they wanted to find new ways to expose her. She would also encourage fans to propose more aggressive custom scenarios. I want to be bought and owned, she would tell them. Make me your own whore. She was going to raise membership fees and the prices for customs, because she wanted to make sure that she had dedicated fans. She knew she might push some away, but she was pretty sure baudelaire49 and others would be glad to take up the challenge and turn her into even more of a slut than she had ever imagined she could be.

12