The Dark Side Pt. 02

Story Info
Gym guy dates a black queen.
1k words
4.37
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack lifts himself up, grabs her thick thighs with his big hands. Then he lines up the head of his cock to her pussy and parts the lips. She sticks out her tongue and licks her lips. Little drops of sweats on her face glisten in a dim light coming from the living room. Their eyes lock. Jack feels her eyes shouting "fuck me already". Damn, I'm gonna fuck this beautiful black goddess again, he thinks. Oh yes, this big white bull is finally going to fill me up, she thinks. The tension is unbearrable. Her pussy is throbbing, his cock is twitching. He finally shoves it inside.

But she only loves it that way. She needs someone to fill her up. She needs a big cock to make her feel whole. She can't stand the wimpy boy. She needs a big guy to fuck her hard and good. Now she has one who is giving her full attention. Jack is ramming hard into her and Aliyah sinks into the bed everytime he thrusts. She feels his cock twitching inside of her and stretching her walls. Another royal sex, she thinks. Her sexual appetite is insatiable. And Jack is gonna provide her regular satisfaction of her needs. Plus he has stamina, she thinks, he is not like the other guys who are done after one hour.

Damn, such a thick girl, I love this, Jack thinks. I love how she rolls her eyes when I'm deep inside her. She seems to never have enough. She is juicy. I can't take eyes off the jiggling titties. Damn these titties, I could suck them all day long.

Their eyes meet. Jack sees her animal eyes begging him to go harder. She is litteraly crying as she screams. Then he reaches forward and grabs her throat with his both big hands. She moans as she surrenders into the bed even more. Jack feels her neck veins pumping blood. He feels the vibrations as she moans in ecstasy. He orders her to shout his name and she obeys.

The energy in the room is going through the roof. Jack is on his knees ramming hard into his black queen. They are both sweating. The scents of their parfumes are far gone. Now they only scent the sweat of their bodies.

It's close they both feek it. It's inevitably coming. Aliyah's screaming intensifies. Her neighbors will get to know she is having some fun. Jack releases her throat and lifts her legs up. Alllowing himself even deeper penetration. All her body is jiggling. Her tits are bouncing, the nipples go up and down.

Aliyah moans in agony as she is reaching orgasm. Her body shakes as she comes. The pussy contracts against Jack's cock draining it. Jack growls and starts spurting his semen deep inside her pussy. He keeps thrusting and both of them are in heaven. He finally pulls out and Aliyah moans as it slides out. They both lay speechless for a while. Aliyah tells him how good he fucked her. They grab glasses of wine and drink.

They are both on fire, sweated. She leaves to put her make up on again. When she comes back her eye lashes are bigger, her lips are bright red. She lays beside him and chats. They drink the wine as they talk. Aliyah reaches down and teases his cock with glass. Then she puts her head between his legs again. She puts it in, sucks and lets out mmmm. Jack groans, he loves it so much. His cock is throbbing in her mouth, she gives him a some sucking and slurping for a while. Her lipstick leaves red marks. Then she puts it out with a loud pop. She makes eye contact and sits on his lap. Jack knows what's coming. He watches her beautiful black girl mounted on him as she lines his cock to her pussy. He meets her pussy lips and then she sits down.

Jack groans so hard. He feels her sweaty thighs on him. Now she is in control. And he knows she's gonna fuck him like crazy. She starts slowly humping on him. She stretches her arms up and dances a little bit. Jack relaxes, there is not much for him to do. He stares at her jumping titties. She leans forward. Jack embraces her and they start kissing. Her bottom keeps jumping on his dick. His hands move down to her butt and he squeezes it. Her eyes flash again. It's no fun, she needs to be satisfied. They break kissing and she lifts her up. She builds up tempo. They are less focused after the wine and their movements become sloppy. She puts her hands on his ripped abs. Her pussy slides up and down his cock and her weight pushes on his thighs. Her booty bounces as she rides.

Jack thinks about training her legs as her thighs hit him. She definetely got more toned and less fat, he thinks. She is moaning hard as she is jumping on his cock. The earring hoops are jiggling. He scents her breath colored by wine and her sweat. And he loves it. Aliyah is feeling full again. She is riding her white bull and is reaching to next orgasm. She speeds up and her mighty thighs are smashing Jack's body. Jack feels accomplished. He is lucky man, he thinks as he watches this BBW ride his cock. Her screams are high pitch. She is cumming. Jack is pumping his next load into her. Aliyah collapses onto him letting the dick in her. She is breathing heavy. Her back is sweaty. Her heart is racing. Jack feels her titties press on his chest and embraces her.

Their connection is intense. They feel every throb of each other, on body and soul level. Jack rolls her over and pushes his strong body into her juicy. After a good 15 mins of kissing they go to bathroom and take a shower together.

They enjoyed their first date after 2 weeks. And they are looking forward to what's to come.