The Darkest of Fates Ch. 02

Story Info
The prince falls further for this horse turned god.
2.9k words
4.6
3.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Arthur's note

this is a short update to the story.

Tags- feminization, monster, mindbreak, curoption, horse beast, humiliation, submissions, nonconsensual, body worship, magic, femboy,

(all characters are 18 or over.)

********

With a loud roar Beast tore his long tongue from the prince's wet hole. Then with warning Beast flipped the prince right side up again. Dizzy from the sudden change Nick barely noticed that beast was right In his face again with predatory lust burning in his large gold eyes.

Then to everyone's bewilderment, Beast showed higher signs of thinking by, speaking. "It's time for my queen to kiss the crown of her powerful king" Beast spoke in the lowest of booming voices that seemed to shake the world as spoke.

With wide eyes Nick shook in his horse lovers grip as he herd this creature speak. Even the king was blown away when he herd the words leave his steeds mouth.

"Hehe-hehe" a laughing croak came from the hurt orc next to the king. "that steed of yours is truly something special. You see the more lust something has, the more power the nose ring will grant that being. And then it's tripled if the other ring is attached to a being has already listed after before they were fused with the rings! It seems your lovely steed was already wanting to make your precious son his horse cock worshipping lover. Hehe-hehe.. what's better is that that more lust they grow for each other the more powerful Beast will become. It's seems that your lowly stallion will soon become like a God, and his only concerns he will use those powers for is making your son into his, broken in, horse cock hungry goddess!

The foul words burned into the king as he looked at his son and knew that Nick was already a soft fragile soul. How could he hope for his son to put up a fight against this gargantuan sized monsters insatiable lust that he was projecting on the prince.

A few seconds later Beast lowered Nick to his feet letting the femboy stand on his new high heels. To frozen to move Nick stood there frozen. Beast then grasped the side of his own waistband and pulled down. Like a third limb the huge horse cock was finally freed from its confines. With a loud flesh thud the heavy peace of horse meat fell over the right side of the prince's Danny shoulder. Felling it's weight his shoulder and slumping down over his back. As he felt hot dollops of Beast's thick and copious precum trail down his frail back, Nick shuddered as he felt its heat warm his exposed skin like a comforting camp fire.

Then Nick looked at the now exposed horse balls that hung heavily with batch braking seed. Each one was at least the sized of large watermelon. There was probably enough virile spunk in the cum tanks to impregnate an entire kingdom. The way the swayed with such heft in the black leather sack that bulged with root sized veins dominated his attention.

Beast then pulled back his waist so that his enormous stallion cock would drag across Nick's back, over his shoulder and brushing into his face, while a thick clear trial of his pre cum was left behind on the boy. Then after what felt like forever the entire length of the horse shaft was left presented in front of the prince.

With a girly eep, Nick looked with confused fear and excitement at the enormous black python that fell down into Beast's overstuffed balls with a loud weighty thud. It wasn't even hard yet, just clubbed. And it still had the girth and length to put any man or beast to shame. However Beast was starting to get serious and was eager to move things along.

"Now, my little prince's, grab my mighty staff, lay a kiss on my royal crown, and become my lust filled queen." Before Nick could react with words, Beast eyes started to glow again, and the prince's eyes started to glow too, however Nick's eyes started to glow a deep pink. Then, against his own will Nick responded. "Y-Yes! my precious k-king!"

With out any control over his limbs, but still being completely aware. It was like Nick had taken the back seat while someone else controlled his body. Though to his horror, he was still able to see, smell, feel, and taste everything.

Reaching forward with his frail hands he gripped the huge shaft of Beast not able to wrap his small hands around the cock. He felt the strong veins pulse in his soft palms as he lifted the enormous horse cock felling all of its might weight. As he lifted the stallion gods cock to his face nick looked at the crowned head. Enormous studs around the flared tip gave it the crown like look. And then nicks eyes wondered to the cum slit that profusely leaked clear pre cum that glistened in the fading sun lights glow.

With no ability to fight his own body's movements, Nick's pouty lips puckered and leaned in to give his kings crown a smooch. Pressing his lips against the jizz slit of Beast's horse cock, Nick unwillingly made a light girly hum of satisfaction as he felt the thick pooling pre slather his lips. Then with a loud smacking sound Nick gave a deep kiss to the monster cock he held to his own face. Pulling his head away slowly nick saw long globs and strings of pre still connected to his own face. Then with sultry eyes Nick stared into the Beast's glowing gold eyes and gave a lick to his lips, gathering the pre on his pink tongue, bringing it into his mouth, and giving the salty but sweet liquid a hearty swallow. Followed by a little smile.

"Yummy, masters huge cock tastes so good." Nick said, with no ability to silence himself. The taste of Beast pre alone was enough to make the fragile mind of the prince to go fuzzy. However his body wasn't done getting a taste of his masters precious monster horse jizz.

Opening his mouth, and sticking his tongue out, Nick leaned forward again licking the base of the enormous flared tip slowly licking up the oozing goo and using his small hands he started to tug on the huge cock. Working it like a tube of toothpaste slowly coaxing out the clear, thick, liquid from the flared crown of Beast's horse cock. The thick dollops pour into nicks waiting mouth with hefty plops on to the boys extended tongue.

"Mhphh.. stoke muphh.. stroke polp mhmmm stroke." Nick unwillingly moaned, as he worked his dads mighty steeds potent horse cum into his open mouth right I front of his father.

"All the times you brought me treats. The times you used those delicate hands to clean and massage me." Beast spoke to the prince while looking down at him. Using one large hand resting on the prince's head while his other hung in a fist to his side.

"I knew when I first saw you. Your no boy. You will never marry a princess. One way or another, you were going to be mine. Weather it was because of this magical ring we both wear. Or it would be one day as you cleaned me, alone in the middle of the night, as a normal horse I was going to take you. Because I can see it in your eyes! The want! The need! You always wanted to have a hung monster steel away, not only your royalty or masculinity. But your humanity to. To be demented to nothing more then a whimpering addict to a beast and there enormous cock.

The overly humiliating words Beast spoke made Nick blush red with shame. "Don't bother denying it, our thoughts are connected know I can see the truth. Just like you can see that I wanted nothing more than to wreck you fat human boy ass till your mind and will break.

Nicks mouth was full of Beast pre at this point, and it started to overflow over his puffy lips. Nick then closed his mouth and played with the viscus liquid with his tongue swirling it around in his mouth slowly to get to know the flavor better. Then with another hearty gulp the prince had another loud of Beast's pre delivered to his stomach.

Taking a deep labored breath with his tongue lulled out dripping pre cum mixed saliva, and his eyes glowing pink and half lidded. Then forcefully speaking depraved words. Pleas.. my godly stallion. I can see what you want to do to me. Your dark thoughts fill my head. Please do it! Break my fragile sissy throat with you enormous horse cock! Ruin it till you force my fragile boy throat Fells as good as a mating mares pussy for your godly dick!."

Beast gave a small grin then glanced at the king tied up helplessly. Your about to witness the true meaning of power and dominance, as I completely rape the sanity and purity from precious boy's body. But don't worry he will still be royalty. Because he will become my loyal and obedient Queen. Well a size queen addicted to your loyal mounts horse cock that is." Beast gave an evil green with his piercing gold eyes.

Beast then noticed something about the king that completely surprised him. In his leather pants the king was sprouting a sizeable bulge. Which Beast then chuckled with delicious delight. Oh our you enjoying yourself. Maybe you actually like seeing your only son forced into his true self? Maybe you actually are jealous of me, and want a turn with this fine little slut you call a son? Hggmmm... that actually gives me a very interesting idea. Oh yes that will be fun! however for now just enjoy the show."

Beast then turned his glance back to the drooling prince. "then with an aggressive set of movements Beast grabbed the frail wrists of nick. Holding them above the boys head with an iron grip giving no hope of escape. Then with his other hand he gripped the back of nicks head with his large beastly palms.

"I am going to show your verging boy mouth and throat how a pent mare pussy fells when a pent up stallion completely demolish it." Even though nick was scream in his head for Beast to have mercy on him. The nose rings magic only made him look like a batch in heat.

Guiding his enormous cock to the prince's open mouth he began by pressing his flared head against Nick's puffy lips. Wet noises were heard as Beast put more pressure on the prince's mouth. With precompiled and saliva acting as lube the large head started to make its way inside of Nick's mouth. Push his tough down and out of the way the huge black horse cock made its way inside the boys wet mouth as it was pride open. Nicks eyes were widespread as Beast began to apply more pressure and then with a wet pop the crown of Beast flared head lodge inside of Nicks mouth with tremendous force.

"That's a good girl, now open that throat up, so I can properly face-fuck my eternal slave queen." The words chilled nicks soul as he herd Beast say eternal.

'Pleas someone save me, I don't want to forfeit my life to serving a monster turned horses enormous cock.' Nick screamed in his head, trying to ignore the blissful tingles the thought sent through his body.

Then with a brutish thrust, Beast grunted and forced his cock to kiss the back of the prince's throat. The act made Nick choke and gage, but never hurl. Beast then pulled back and pushed forwarded a few more times coaxing the boys throat open to swallow his enormous length. Tears ran down the boys face as he struggled with the cock however things were about to get much worse.

With a loud growl, Beast pulled Nicks head forward slamming his cock, opening his throat. Though with out letting up, Beast stayed there pressing harder and harder using the build up of Nick's spit as a slick lube. Then with wide glowing pink eyes Nick Feels his throat surrender to the equine intruder. In one go Beast sank his cock to his perpuital ring. Spit and precum coated the shaft as it invaded Nick's virgin throat. The sound of gurgled swallows and whimpering was the only thing escaping nicks body.

As the huge horse cock stretched out the gaging boys throat, a large bulge appeared in Nick's neck for all to see. And not only that but the choker with the cow bell Nick was wearing was also being completely stretched around the bulge. You could even see Beast's massive veins pulse in his cock, like throbbing roots of a tree. Nick couldn't stop the over powering smells from assaulting his mind. Beast cock smell so musk and earthy like a wild animal should. However there was also a smell of manliness to it also. With those enormous, low hanging, black balls sloshing with gallons of grade A stallion cum. And that masculine scent of sweat and dirt like strong hard working lumberjack.

Eventually it was all to much for the boy, and he was sent into a hands free orgasm, induced by being manhandled, huffing dominant man musk, and having his mouth and throat be used like a woman's pussy by his father's loyal steed (turned godly monster). The prince's eyes rolled back and his throat clenched nicely around Beast's cock. With violent convolutions and gurgled girl moans, Nick blew his second load right into the ground. Because of his large sack he blew and enormous amount. but there wear no swimmers in that pearly white girly cum. He was more like a women squirting, which is fitting given is womanly appearance and act.

The dirt below the prince wash splashed and saturated with his thick, white, seedless, femboy jizz. Thick ropes shot from the prince's small prick till the dirt churned to mud, that his white high-heels sank into. When Nick finally stared to come down from his high. He remembered that he had nearly half an entire horse cock shoved down his throat.

Beast then grinned at the boys dumb appearance, and chuckled aloud. He then slowly pulled his length from the prince's throat letting the boy feel the veins, and huge flared crown drag over his tight throat and soft tongue. Then muffled wet pop the head pop out of Nicks throat and back into his mouth.

The Boy took in a much needed breath through his nostrils. Then another pop as the flared head broke free of the prince's wet mouth. Strings of throat slime and precum hung thickly like glistening spider webs from mouth to horse cock. The prince choked and huffed as he tried to ketch his breath, but the thick spit in his throat made it hard. The webs bounced and bored as Nick swallowed and horse cock taint air.

"Tell me, my little queen. What do you think of your kings massive cock?" Beast spoke with deep sensual growls.

"B-big... So- so big... Horse cocks are s-so big... huggggh! Its- it's going t- to break me!!" Nick wheezed as he said those words, with a voice that resembled whimpering woman on the verge of orgasm. And even though his eyes fluttered sensually he never took them of the enormous cock that bored in front of his lust dazed face.

"Breaking you is the plan. Though don't worry. It want be physically. It will only be mentally and spiritually." Beast gave an evil glare with his eyes as he gripped the boys head hard again. And then with tremendous force the stallion god plowed his flared cock head, and length back into Nicks panting mouth.

With a slimy wet pop Beast rammed his horse cock back into the boy's throat. Spit and pre spattered out of the boys puffy lips and around the horse cock with the amount of force that was applied. The strands dripped down Nicks chin and gathered in dense strands that swung in the air. The sudden impact sent Nick over the edge again as he painted the dirt with his girly jizz again. The cow bell started to jingle as the cock bulge moved through his throat.

"You will cum every time you embrace my cock my queen, because you were made for me, as I was made for you! Destiny brought us down this path. To become two godly sex creatures. Brought into existence to demonstrate to this world what true carnal lust and love looks like. Hruhhhh!! That there is no bounds for two entwined souls. Me being your father strong dominating proud stallion. And you being a sissy boy with a beautiful woman's body. looking for not just a man but a beast to take control of your life and protect you. Rawwwrrr!!!"

Beast began to thrust in and out of the boys throat with sloppy spit flying from the brutish display. The boys eyes were locked on the cock as he watched with hearts shaping in his eyes at the length working in and out of his mouth as trails of saliva marked his progress. The perpetual ring was bumping against Nicks girly lips as it made it way closer into his mouth.

'His cock! It tastes so strong! It so powerful that its makes its way into my mouth and throat like its taking my body as it's rightful place to be! If his cock keeps making me cum. I am scared of what will happen to me. What if I actually start to like being face fucked by my dad's abusive horse!' The thoughts in nicks head starting to become more depraved and lustful.

(to be continued!)