The Darkness Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justice to the betrayer."

"Sir...Wake up." Paul's voice called to Gabriel. Gabriel woke with his hand clasped around Paul's throat, squeezing the life from his body. Paul struggled to get free. Gabriel's nightmare finally released him. Seeing Paul's eyes he dropped the man. Paul's hands were at his neck as he gasped for air. Paul had been in service to him for many years. He must have heard the screams and come to his aide.

"Are you ok, sir?" Paul finally asked. His throat was red and already bruised from the force Gabriel used.

Gabriel glanced around the room.Who are you? His thoughts went out in all directions. Paul's words invaded his mind. "I'm fine." He nodded. Gabriel noticed the black queen was sitting on his pillow. "Where is Yada?"

"Sir, you sent her and Alek to Russia. They have not yet returned." Paul rubbed his throat again. He was having trouble forming words.

Death to the innocent. He looked at the door. "Alert me the moment she arrives." Gabriel dismissed Paul with a wave of his hand.