All Comments on 'The Day Before The Day'

by TMaskedWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JNMCJNMCalmost 8 years ago
Oops

At what point do they realize that they've left Claire down at the party for Helena to pick up as a toy?

TMaskedWriterTMaskedWriteralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Nice catch.

Wondered if someone would pick up on that. Sounds like the kind of thing that might come up later...

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Okay, so I know which stories follow up to this one, but it sounds like I'm missing some prequels or something. I'm a huge fan of the Derek Flint movies, but I'm still lost. I understood the hypnotic wheel, but the bikini and wig went over my head too.

You need to do a revision for this that includes previous titles to read or something. It's like I jumped into the middle of a bigger story leaving me confused because I'm lacking background for what's going on. 3/5

TMaskedWriterTMaskedWriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry about that. My bio page lists the order of the stories. The wig and bikini are there so Julie can dress up as Gila Golan in that scene. Troy & Julie have had a hypnofetish since before they were old enough to comfortably call it a fetish, so they were totally into that scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTMaskedWriter@TMaskedWriter
The order of the stories: A Conversation Amongst Equals Great Day For It How My Day Was Long Day's Journey Into Susan An Intermission Amongst Equals The Day Before The Day As Day Follows Night A New Day Dawns For Susan Night Brings The Hunter A Walk Amongst Equals The Continu...