All Comments on 'The Defiled Temple Ch. 01'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I luv subversion

You have a Whedon-esque ability to subvert the genre of witches, demons and imps. I like a lot of humor in my dirty stories, and you deliver. Thanks!

Keep it dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so Funny

This was some of the funnest stuff I have seen on this site. There door of demon cock sucking wow hilarious. I cant wait to read more. Thanks for sharing Mechmanas.

Jonx178Jonx178over 13 years ago
loved it...

i love this story, it kept me laughin from the moment pugward showed up, cant wait to see where you take this, i cant wait for your next chapter dont keep us waiting to long please!

svenjollysvenjollyover 13 years ago
Excellent

I too like how everything took a bit of a left turn after Pugward showed up. Can't wait to see more!

MetamorphoseMetamorphoseover 13 years ago
Less Telling, more showing

Why do you need such a long gruelling opening? I don't need to know so many facts to enjoy the story.

If it's important - like sacrifice of the farmer -SHOW ME

Otherwise it's prett tough to get pass it to the real action (live scenes, I'm not talking but the sex.)

Afterthat it became much better. The imp was very impish and much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

OK - this isn't going to be the regular demon meets beauty story. The question is, what is it going to be? This could go anywhere. I'm looking forward to exploring!

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
Much Better Than I Thought It Would Be

This story was hillarious. I mean look at the characters, they all have thier copies in the real world. You have the mussle-bound jocks that think they are perfect and also the women that flock around them then you have the slighter (OK much slighter) more intelligent ones finding a way to even the score and of coarse, thier women that don't quite fit in in society. It sounded like a highschool or college story with a twist. I would only ask that there be a second chapter, so we can figure out if there will be a happy (although strange) ending...I hope so.

geiste4geiste4over 13 years ago

This is interesting and funny. I await more of the this story and Aphrodisia. Pugward just proves its not the looks but the skill than makes you powerful. I just wonder if she gets her girl and the demon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ha ha, awesome!

Love the Pugward character. Utterly looking forward to reading subsequent chapters!!! (And I don't even like big tits.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the last part

I must congratulate you, this story had STYLE, especially the final section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOL

hahahah --- even without any sex at all, this looks like a great story :D

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it, I expect it'll be as awesome as the rest of your work.

-- just do me a favor and don't forget to give us more Aphrodisia!

jamie11r19g23jamie11r19g23over 12 years ago
roflmao

flipin exelent i love the little fella

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SO FUNNY!

Damnit I laughed so hard XD will totally read the rest. Btw, your other story about the orc(only 1 chapter) got me here. Keep it up.

ChaamChaamover 12 years ago
Coolest demon ever!

Love this start, Pugward is one hell of a badass! Also came here from the missing dragon, this one could be even better, I love the humorous angle your taking here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

It's always the little shits that are the dangerous ones. I love the concept and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Stuff

This stands very well even without the erotica, which is a real compliment.

bozorinobozorinoalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful Fresh Storyline

This is really FUN. Instead of the usual Tall Handsome Hero, we have a little somewhat slimy, little, but powerful, smart, and sarcastic Pugward, and he knows how to handle all the shitheads assorted nasties.

It's always a pleasure to find some humor on Literotica, and this story has LOTS.

Congratulations on a truly fresh, humorous, great story!

Bozo

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

OMFG!!!

The last page..... oh MAN..... the neighbors probably thought I was mental or something... ehehehehehahahahah..... just like Pugward... hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His last statement was... was... totally HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Genius

Great story. Thanks.

moose627moose627almost 11 years ago
awesome

I couldn't stop laughing

WlljamWlljamalmost 11 years ago
Oh my gawd!

I'm in love! Haven't laughed so hard in a long time! God bless you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Freking awesome

Man I haven't laughed that hard in a while, looking forward to the rest of the chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
new tag needed

add a humor tag or a lmao tag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMFG

Yes! Laughed myself sick! Puddin' tits and all!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Yeah

Pugward should have taken a left, but didn't and ended up where he needed to be.

I know a "pesky gway wabbit" that lamented losing directions. "Nyah, I knowed I shoulda toined left at Alba-koikee."

Story is great fun! Thanks for sharing!

RNewtonRNewtonabout 9 years ago
Pugward the magnificint

Gatta love that attitude.

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
more

i really hope Lien_Geller continues this story, it is fantastically funny

manfred564manfred564about 8 years ago
Ha

Awesomely hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I fucking love this Imp. lol

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsabout 7 years ago
Is it just me

Is it just me or does anyone else here Danny Devitos voice for pugward

DapperDungeoneerDapperDungeoneeralmost 7 years ago
Devito's not far off for Pugward...

But personally I'm holding out for Andy Hamilton. When it comes to Snarky Denizens of the Eternally Damned, that lad has the market cornered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

You really do have a great gift for writing. I was laughing my butt off reading this. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hilarious! Loved it.

Nice to meet a story with a little esoteric imagination with humour in it.

ToxicAtomToxicAtomabout 6 years ago
"This did nothing to reassure her"

I fucking love that line. And I too imagine Danny Devito talking when I read Pugwards voice.

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkalmost 6 years ago
Rereading

I love this story. Talk about one for the little guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Laughing my head off here. never thought porn could be funny also. Like the other hear Danny Devito speaking when Pugsworth talks. More, more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol

a most hilarious story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sugar tits... Pudding pants... Jelly jugs...

This is classic. This is starting out as one of the best stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic intro to another great read...!

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

This is great...!

certainly a 5 and marking as fave too + Follow Author

looking forward to Ch 02

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh now this is fun, best story I've come across in a long time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7095 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES