All Comments on 'The Defiling of Meghna'

by Trevormartinaf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Found this very distasteful, there’s virtually no difference between this and Human Trafficking. The cultural divide is literally worlds apart. She’s not in a position to give or withhold consent. As it stands I can’t see anything sexy about this, it has/ had potential to be erotic but it was very rushed and leans heavily into pain. Face slapping isn’t a sexy kind of pain, if you think it is maybe try getting someone to slap your face repeatedly, really hard. Then decide if it’s still sexy, after all a good dominant experiences these things first hand.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am surprised she is still alive, that was brutal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was wonderful. It's very rarely that I find a reference to the south of India in erotica. Even rarer to find something that incorporates non-consent/reluctance into the plot without being extremely over-the-top. I understand why someone might find this narrative problematic but there are a lot of things in the cultural reality of India that are difficult to live with. And yet we do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrevormartinaf@Trevormartinaf
35 y/o (currently) single Dom/Master based in Toronto. Over the years I have been fortunate enough to have experienced the thrill and raw chemistry D/s and M/s relationships afford. I am here to put into words the various experiences I have shared with the amazing women I've...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES