All Comments on 'The Defiling of Meghna'

by Trevormartinaf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was wonderful. It's very rarely that I find a reference to the south of India in erotica. Even rarer to find something that incorporates non-consent/reluctance into the plot without being extremely over-the-top. I understand why someone might find this narrative problematic but there are a lot of things in the cultural reality of India that are difficult to live with. And yet we do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am surprised she is still alive, that was brutal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Found this very distasteful, there’s virtually no difference between this and Human Trafficking. The cultural divide is literally worlds apart. She’s not in a position to give or withhold consent. As it stands I can’t see anything sexy about this, it has/ had potential to be erotic but it was very rushed and leans heavily into pain. Face slapping isn’t a sexy kind of pain, if you think it is maybe try getting someone to slap your face repeatedly, really hard. Then decide if it’s still sexy, after all a good dominant experiences these things first hand.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrevormartinaf@Trevormartinaf
35 y/o (currently) single Dom/Master based in Toronto. Over the years I have been fortunate enough to have experienced the thrill and raw chemistry D/s and M/s relationships afford. I am here to put into words the various experiences I have shared with the amazing women I've...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES