All Comments on 'The Delicate Passion between Lovers'

by Temptress22

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Wow

No cheating, no swapping, and no cucks. A loving wife story about one loving couple. Some folks going to hate this, but I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the plot line

But you really need to learn to write this in a different person.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 5 years ago
Re 26thNC

This genre is about wives having extramarital fun, whether it's cheating, cuckolding, hot-wifing, swapping, etc.

There is a category for this... it's called romance.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Second Person

Please don't write about me, and learn the proper usage of lay/lie.

Gained a star for not being cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A nice story in the wrong Category.

Loving wives should be in quotes, since the category is defined here as wives having sex outside of their marriage. Seems ironic, but this should be in erotic couples or romance.

cyferxcyferxalmost 5 years ago
Drying paint

What happened in the story. Nothing. No drama, no tension, no conflict, no reason to write, no reason to read. The room was painted and the paint dried, finis.

Temptress22Temptress22almost 5 years agoAuthor
Wrong Category! :(

Oops! Thanks for letting me know -- will be corrected soon! X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice romance. But who are these people?

Reads like a really Erotic Coupling, or a Romance of some sort, and maybe the First Time for one or both of them.

But its not a Loving Wives story. If it were in one of the proper categories I would have never read it, and would have been just fine in my ignorance. Really boring and awkward, but maybe just the bomb in the proper category. We'll never know. Here its just a bomb.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Second Person rarely works

Especially for erotic stories. Automatically you are not talking to 50% of the population who can't relate when you say "your cock jumps a little" because they don't have one. And the other 50% have difficulty relating as SBrooks said "don't write about me".

Second person can work if it is a form of letter to a lover, but then it will be in the past tense (I enjoyed what you did) or future tense (I am looking forward to what you will do), but it can't be present tense in that situation.

And, as others have said, a couple having enjoyable relations with each other goes in Romance or Erotic Couplings. Loving Wives is the category for wives having "Extra-marital fun". There is no indication here of the marital status of the characters.

Despite that, the writing showed promise and the eroticism was descriptive.

Lue

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Which one

Who am I, the reader, meant to be? I or you! So confusing, but then only read the first sentence.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Thanks Temptress. I enjoyed it

Please heed the constructive criticisms, but keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous