The Descent Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fucking move an inch," she commanded with his cock planted inside of her.

He grabbed her chin with his left hand and tilted her head away, exposing her neck to him. She felt a sudden prick as he plunged the needle into one of the veins in her neck, and then held her breath as he injected her with whatever was inside. Immediately there was a warmth that spread from her neck down her arm and across her body like a wave. She felt her knees buckle and the man pressed her up against the urinal harshly, keeping her upright.

"You're gonna be a junkie whore," he gritted into her ear before releasing her chin.

Sharon rode the wave of warmth and indescribable pleasure that threatened to steal her consciousness as the man began fucking her against the dirty urinal. She was barely able to register his thrusts amidst all the other ecstasy but did her best to undulate with him as she banged her head against the porcelain and wall.

"Hope you're on the pill," he remarked before Sharon felt the unmistakable sensation of having cum shot inside of her pussy.

The man was kind enough to hold her up and drag her out of the bathroom after he was finished, as Sharon began to lose the battle with her consciousness. He brought her over to the table and let her lean over the side of it on her stomach. It was only a few moments before she felt someone angling up behind her and eventually stabbing his prick inside of her leaking cunt. It was hard to keep track of time after that, as she was fucked by countless men who seemed to enter her one after another.

Eventually Sharon awoke to find herself slumped in an uncomfortable wooden chair; lids heavy as she tried to focus on her surroundings. She was still in the bar but was no longer the center of attention. That distinction belonged to Barb, who was in the lap of one of the bikers riding his cock like a woman possessed. Sharon barely processed the events as Barb opened the crook of her elbow to the skinny man who had fucked her in the bathroom and accepted the needle that had been in her neck hours before.

Once she was injected with the same brown liquid that was now swimming through her own bloodstream, Sharon watched as Barb's ass was cupped by the biker whose lap she was sitting in and bounced on his cock until completion. Her friend seemed to lose consciousness as the man started emptying his balls into her, grunting, and groaning all the while.

The next time Sharon awoke she was back in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet in one of the stalls and being shot up with another needle-full of what she assumed at this point was heroin. She could hear someone getting fucked in the stall next to her, and the groans sounded like Barb, but she couldn't be sure before she again lost herself to the sensation of the drugs.

The final thought she had before her consciousness abandoned her once again was a simple one.

She never wanted this to end.

Perhaps it never would.

12