The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The body guard brought Jewel to a standing position as another attendant wheeled the styling chair away.

The door opened as another bodyguard let in Jules' mother and sister. Jules saw that they were both wearing nearly identical dresses. Jules' mother's dress was a bit longer, extending past the knee, while Jennifer's dress was above the knee. The dresses were made of a shimmery grey material and had large white bows tied at the back of the waist. They hugged their curves and were really very flattering to their figures.

Leanne greeted them warmly as they entered the room. "Ladies, thank you so much for coming and supporting your son and brother on her wedding and new found happiness." The bodyguard shut the door behind them. "The Count will certainly look with favor upon your support for him and his new wife. The future countess is very grateful for your presence today and thankful that you have agreed to be strong and participate in the ceremony." Leanne was a consummate professional and was all smiles as she spoke.

"Oh my god, Jules'" Jules' Mother gasped; the expression of shock at seeing her son wearing a white thong and makeup obvious on his face, but Leanne cut her off.

"Now that you have arrived it is time for the dressing of the bride." At Leanne's pronouncement three attendants carried in a white wedding dress, veil and train.

Three of the bodyguards had entered the room. Two of them stood next to Jules' Mother and sister and the other one stood near Jules. Jules noticed that the female bodyguard was wearing a dress identical to his sister's while the new male bodyguards were wearing tuxedos.

Leanne watched Jewels family. If there was going to be any trouble it would happen now. Leann knew she needed to keep them quiet and compliant while the final preparations were made. She had selected the tallest and strongest of the count's bodyguards to help her. She knew size alone could be intimidating. Leanne had a schedule to keep and wasn't about to slow down for Jewel's family.

An attendant knelt by Jewels feet and one by one lifted his foot and placed stockings on his legs. "These are silk" she said. When both were fitted up to his thighs she presented a pair of white panties.

"Something new" Leanne pronounced. The attendant held them up for Jules' to see the word 'bride' in cursive writing on the front of the panties and a lace v-shaped opening in the back, before lifting each of Jules' feet in turn, then pulling them up. Jules struggled to adjust to the feeling of wearing panties, he had always worn boxers. The thong felt awkward enough with the cloth strip between his buttocks.

"Very Nice" Leanne commented. Jules was horribly embarrassed and the attendants blushed when Leanne grabbed Jules' cock and balls and tucked it back between his legs, hiding his bulge and making his panties appear flat in front, as if he were in fact a woman. "But now much better, don't you think?"

Leanne actually thought that it was somewhat gross to handle his penis and testicles. She went over to wash her hands, making a mental note that if she ever helped another male bride she would have to bring latex gloves. But what were the chances of that happening? An arranged male bride was probably a one in a million chance, she mused. Leanne returned her attention back to Jewel and directed the action of her staff and in rapid succession Jewel was wearing a matching strapless silk bra with large foam inserts. "This will give you a c-cup appearance; very flattering for a young woman your age, about the same as your sister." Leanne narrated when she returned from the bathroom, drying her hands.

Next the attendant took a white lace and spandex and mesh contraption with very thin baby blue vertical stripes and held it up for Jules' inspection. "Something blue" she pronounced again, "This is a basque, also called a torsolette." She added upon seeing Jewels glimmer of understanding. Three months of previous etiquette and fashion training should be good for something. "It will give you a more feminine curve, not that you need much help to begin with, as well as help the dress fit its best."

Leanne agreed with her attendant. She had 3 months to prepare and looking at Jewel's figure she smiled with satisfaction at the feminizing impact made by the custom made corset.

The attendants took the basque and fastened it around Jules waist, then another attendant approached him from the side and together with the first attendant they fastened the stockings to straps attaching it to the basque , and then stood back to admire their work. Jules saw himself in the mirror. The basque covered him from below his bra down to his hips, and pulled in his waist slightly, the curve of the baby blue stays enhancing his now more feminine appearance. Jules blushed in humiliation at being dressed in women's lingerie.

"Now this is a custom hobble slip. We made it out of lace that matches your other intimates. It will ensure you take short steps." The next attendant spoke as she wrapped the white see through lace skirt around his waist, and then zipped it down from his waist to just below his knees. "This was specially made to fit you." She smiled proudly as she spoke.

Another attendant knelt down by Jules' feet and opened up a shoe box. She removed a pair of white women's shoes and placed them on Jules' feet. "These shoes are called 'mary janes' and they are high heeled pumps; they have a three inch lift with a one inch platform toe, very easy to walk in if you have never worn heels before. These heels are custom made to fit to your feet so you shouldn't have any trouble walking in them anyway. Also most importantly is this strap over the top of the foot that will prevent your foot from accidentally slipping out of them."

The door to the room suddenly opened and Jules looked up in time to see his grandmother walk in to join them. Her expression as usual was inscrutable. Jules' saw the door was left open and he tried to lunge forward and run, but was caught by the hobble skirt and from wearing the unfamiliar shoes and nearly fell forward. The body guard's grip on his wrists caught Jules in time to prevent him from falling, and stood him back upright.

"Yes, Come now and give the bride a hug." Leanne spoke to his grandmother as the doors shut behind her. Jules felt his humiliation grow as his grandmother walked over to him, looked him up and down, and gave his arm a gentle pat. Jules couldn't understand her apparent lack of concern for his plight.

"Well now that we are all here, time for the dress." Leanne announced.

Jules watched first as Leanne took a thin nylon belt with a loop on each side and placed it around his waist. The under Leanne's direction two attendants held the dress open. Jules saw that they expected him to step into the dress and decided it was time to make a stand.

"NO!"

The word was barely out of his mouth when the bodyguard standing behind him picked him up off his feet and the attendants pulled the dress under his shoes and up over his legs to his waist. Jules tried to fling his feet around to stop them but was unable to overcome the hobble skirt at his knees and the control of the attendants' grip on his feet. The bodyguard put Jules back down as Leanne walked up next to Jules.

"We really don't have a lot of time for butterflies countess. Being nervous is understandable, but we have a schedule to keep." Leanne slipped the loops on either side of Jules' waist through small slits in the side of the dress and had her attendants finish buttoning up the back.

Jules was now standing in a wedding dress...his wedding dress he realized. The dress was long, and fitted, flaring out from his hips down to his feet, the hem brushing against the carpet.

"This is a ballgown style dress with sweetheart neckline and bolero cap sleeves. I think it looks wonderful." Leanne narrated.

The dress was actually chosen by the count, but Leanne had guided his decision. Leanne wanted the cap sleeves to cover his upper arms and shoulders. She worried that without the cap sleeves his arms would appear too masculine. As she admired the way the dress clung to his curves she realized her fears were unfounded. She was pleased with the way the sweetheart neckline drew attention to his bust and helped to emphasize his new femininity.

"Give me your arms please, here by your side." Leanne looked at Jules as she directed him, and the bodyguard pushed his elbows into his sides. Leanne then took the small loops attached to the belt that was now under his dress and strapped Jules' arm at the elbow next to his waist. Jules was unable to move his elbows and upper arms away from his body. "To keep you safe and to help with your poise." She said.

The bodyguard holding Jules finally stepped back and Jules was standing on his own. He swayed a bit as he tried to balance in the unfamiliar shoes and momentarily started to lose his balance and fall. Leanne steadied him by the shoulder until he recovered.

An attendant next took each arm and forced Jules to put on elbow length white lace opera gloves. Jules saw that his fingers were not covered. Leanne had the attendants attach the sleeves of the gloves to the elbow restraints, hiding the restraints from view.

"Something old." Leanne pronounced as she clasped a string of pearls around Jules neck and then in yet another act of humiliation, had Jules' ears pierced with pearl earrings. She slipped a pearl ring onto his left pinky finger. "These belonged to the Count's grandmother."

Finally, as Jules' mother, sister and grandmother watched, the bodyguard took Jules hands and put white handcuffs on his wrists. Leanne directed the attendant who took the bridal bouquet from its basket and placed it in Jules hands, arranging the cascade of flowers and lace so as to cover the cuffs.

Leanne took a step back to admire her work, she walked around Jewel slowly, pushing and prodding at Jewel, and making minor adjustments here and there to Jewels appearance. She looked to Jules' mother; "Do you have it?"

Jules' mother reluctantly stood up a pulled out a silver comb from her purse and handed it to Leanne. "Something borrowed" Leanne pronounced as she used the comb to adjust and hold Jules' up-do hairstyle in place.

"Perfect." Leanne waved the attendants back. "Come; let me show you how beautiful you look." Leanne held onto Jules arm as she led him to the closet door. Jules immediately felt the hem of the hobble skirt cut into his legs if he tried to take a normal length step. He could only walk in steps about 1 foot apart. She opened the door and Jules could see it was a room of mirrors, 6 of them arranged in a hexagon. Leanne walked Jules in and shut the mirror door behind her. "This is who you are now."

12