The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 19

Story Info
Jewel and Phoebe meet again.
2.4k words
4.76
7.4k
4

Part 19 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Phoebe Mills sat next to Jewel Delacroix in her attorney's office.

"Thank you for coming Phoebe, obviously you received my invitation."

"Yes, a messenger delivered the letter from your attorney asking me to meet you here, but why here and not at your manor house?"

"After my first major escape attempt I was severely punished. So severely I needed medical attention. The few laws that protect arranged spouses from abuse kicked in and I was told I was to be allowed an attorney. Be advised they don't do anything for you except keep my documented grievances against my husband and answer my legal questions. I get to visit once every 3 months to turn over any paper work I have made for my files."

"And I can visit you here without the eyes and ears of Delacroix manor recording every move and every word."

"So, did you read my diary?"

Phoebe decided to answer truthfully "Yes. So far I have read up to the part about your escape to the US Embassy and your punishment after repatriation to your husband."

"So will you help be publish my book?"

"What do you hope to gain?" Phoebe asked.

"I hope to turn public opinion against the idea of arranged marriages and bring pressure to the House of Lords to rescind the law, or at least grant me divorce."

"The House of Lords rarely responds to pressure from the common folk." Phoebe didn't want to lose her insider status with the countess so took a different tack. "But, we can still publish your book. If it actually does well there could be enough for an inquiry that might just get you an audience with the crown. If the crown decides to grant you divorce then it's done."

Phoebe knew the plan was a long shot and likely to fail, but showcasing the abuse meted out by the so called nobles would definitely sell more papers and give her articles more traction. The advertising dollars alone for a major scandal would be fantastic.

"So you haven't read yet the part about what I call my beach escape?"

"No," Phoebe took out her recorder and pressed start "Do tell."

**

Jewel knew that today was the day. She needed to do something to tire out her husband and keep him from waking up. Jewel needed a head start, and also knew what she had to do to get it.

Jewel sat down by his husband on the couch. She looked up into her husbands eyes and reached over to her husbands lap.

"You're tired, and it was such a stressful day." Jewel leaned into her husband and placed her hand on his chin. Jewel nuzzled and softly kissed the count on the cheek and neck. She began to caress the count's chest through his shirt, stroking his nipples, then tracing down the pot belly to the count's lap and belt. Jewel began stoking her husband's crotch through the material of his trousers.

The count leaned back slightly and settled down into his seat some more, spreading his legs more and giving Jewel greater access to his crotch. Jewel took a deep breath; she knew she had to commit to his plan as disgusting as it was for her to do it. Jewel unzipped her husband's pants and reached inside the fly, stroking his cock and pulling it out.

The count's penis was already mostly hard and it sprung out with some force. It was now or never. Jewel looked up briefly into her husband's eyes and smiled, feigning a wicked sultry look as best she could as she slipped off the couch onto her knees between her husband's legs. Jewel took her husband's thick 10 inch cock into his mouth and began to suck.

Jewel did her best to get the entire shaft wet with her saliva, and then stroked the shaft with her hand while sucking and teasing the head with just the tip of her tongue. Jewel knew her husband liked this particular part the most and was rewarded for her efforts when he heard the count emit a sigh of pleasure. Jewel could feel her husband's excitement increase as his penis grew harder in her hand and mouth.

Jewel kept sucking and stroking and the count's sighs grew deeper. Jewel focused on the task and listened as the count's breathing became quicker and more ragged. Jewel stopped stroking and did her best to deep throat the count's cock knowing she was pushing the count to the edge of no return.

The count began to thrust his hips slightly and had grabbed Jewel's long hair, guiding her head in the direction the count wanted her to go. Jewel took his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, sucking rhythmically in time with the count's thrusts.

Jewel slid her hands under the counts ass and grabbed him by the buttocks, pulling the count as deep as she could into her mouth. Jewel felt the counts balls slap against her chin and realized that she had once again taken the count's cock entirely into her mouth without gagging.

Jewel stopped on the next down-stroke when the count's shaft was entirely into her mouth and looked up at the reclining count. Jewel tried to gaze adoringly into her husband's eyes, but the count had his eyes closed, no doubt he was focused on enjoying the attention Jewel was giving him. Jewel sucked as hard as she could, much like drinking from a straw, and swirled her tongue down to the base of the cock. Jewel's tongue darted out a bit from her mouth teasing the count's balls and that was all it took.

Jewel could tell by the tenseness of the count's body and sudden impossible swelling of his cock that he was cumming. The count pushed down on the back of Jewel's head as hard as he could, but there was no where else, no farther down Jewel could go. The count arched his back as waves of pleasure coursed through his brain and his seed spewed out the head of his throbbing cock.

Jewel knew from experience to keep her mouth down as far as possible so the count's seed would miss her taste buds entirely, shooting down the back of her throat. The count came and came for nearly a full minute before the orgasm peaked and subsided.

Jewel gently took the count's hands off the back of her head in order to lean back, letting the softening cock slip from out of her mouth and slap back against her husband's belly. Jewel gently reached around the shaft giving it one final squeeze and stroke before sliding it back into the counts pants and zipping up the fly of his trousers.

"Was that good for you darling?" Jewel asked coyly. She knew her make-up was probably completely trashed; lipstick smeared, and knew her husband liked that look on her after she gave him oral pleasure.

The count smiled and gave a soft full laugh. "Yes my dear, and so unexpected. I am so pleased how you have come around and accepted your duties as my wife. But it is late and now I am spent and will be unable to attend to your needs in the bedroom."

Jewel hoped her acting skills were up to the task. She gave her best pouting face look and said "Oh No...what have I done? It's alright I suppose. I can wait till you recover your stamina; perhaps in the morning?"

The count laughed again and smiled. "Agreed, in the morning, in the meantime it is late and I need to take a nap." The count leaned over and down to kiss Jewel on her forehead. He never kissed her on the lips after oral sex.

"Have a good nap my dear. I am going to go to the gardens to sunbathe. I shall see you for dinner then."

**

I was being made to take a walk in the gardens each day during the summer. In my walks I made it a point to note where all the security cameras were. I discovered that there was a low point next to a pond by the stone walls at the edge of our property where I would not be seen. This pond served as a reservoir for the grotto pool and also water for garden irrigation. The water was kept clean and had a third function as a koi pond.

I made it a point to lie down there and sunbathe. Of course they made me wear a bikini, but after one or two days they just left me alone. When I got hot I would sometimes swim laps in the pond and one day I noticed that the overflow drain culvert would be big enough for me to crawl through. Curious, I looked down it I could see that the culvert drained steeply down to what I assumed was the beach at the base of our cliff.

At that point I hatched a plan. If I could get the grate off the end of the culvert I could get down to the beach. It occurred to me that I could direct the planting of some flowers and so forth near the pond. The gardeners always took a break for lunch and left their tools right where they left off so they could come back to them after their meal.

So my plan was simple. Each day I took a few items in a picnic basket with me to my pond for my daily sun tanning session. I managed to sequester a small waterproof sack inside the culvert behind the grate and over several days equip it with clothes, money and miscellaneous items I would need to get away. A bug-out bag I called it.

Once my bag was packed I insisted the gardeners plant some bushes that would give me more privacy. And when they took a break for the day they left their shovels behind.

I was able to use a shovel handle to pry off the culvert drain grate and slip away. My original plan worked as after about 5 minutes of slow and slippery sliding down the culvert I made it down to the beach. Being in the drain was really scary, but once I made it out I knew exactly how Andy Dufresne must have felt.

"Who?" Phoebe asked

"Andy Dufresne...from the Shawshank Redemption...it's a character in a movie played by Tim Robbins."

"I've never heard of it."

"Really? It's an old move but a good one, you should watch it. Anyway, I just walked down the beach away from the cliffs and eventually I came to a public beach. Luckily they had a change house, with showers and everything...it was a well to do neighborhood after all. I was able to shower and clean up from the storm sewer, and I changed into a white striped tube dress, some espadrilles I had sequestered in the bag and after a bit of attention to makeup and brushing my hair, I put on a hat and sunglasses, and I was off!"

I figured I only had half an hour to get out before I was missed, so I kept walking. I eventually hailed a tax cab and made for the airport. Once there I tried to buy a ticket. The next flight out was to Rome. They did ask me where my luggage was and seemed suspicious that I didn't have any. I thought fast and I said I was just going to Rome for a holiday shopping trip and would buy everything there. I had my bugout bag and told them I had everything I needed in my carry on. They asked me how long I was going to stay and I said expected to return in two days. That satisfied the ticket agent, but when I gave her cash, she became a bit suspicious again. She asked me for my passport so of course I gave it to her. After a few more seconds of punching keys into the keyboard she asked me where my husband was.

That was my first clue something wasn't right. I got nervous but again, thinking quickly I said he was going to meet me in Rome tomorrow. She punched some more keys, then said she had to ask her supervisor something and to please wait right here...so I waited.

And that's when security showed up behind me and took me into custody. It turns out I am on some sort of do not fly list. I think we all are; the male-brides I mean. I am not allowed out of the country unless I am accompanied by my husband or my designated chaperone.

Eventually the security staff bodyguards showed up and I was released to their custody. Needless to say they took me home.

"And what happened then?"

**

The count looked at Jewel. "Take her to the bedroom. I'll deal with her discipline myself."

Jewel's hands were tied together with a two short lengths of rope that split from her hands and then wrapped around each of her ankles, and forced her to bend over at the waist. She was placed against the side of the bed, her high heel shoes on her feet splayed wide apart and tied to the bed frame, ass exposed.

The count pounded her long and hard, his lap slapping painfully into the welts striped just as painfully across Jewel's bottom from the Count's belt during his spanking earlier. Jean Claude wouldn't allow Leanne to whip him, rather "It was time she learned from me what it means to disobey and embarrass my family."

As the count fucked Jewel's ass Jewel knew it was hopeless. Jean-Claude would last a long time. She supposed she should be thankful that she had been raped so many times before and the routine practice of being forced to wear an anal plug that she was as stretched out as she was, but the count's cock had girth and it still hurt and since he had cum earlier that evening from the blow job Jewel knew he would last an extremely long time.