All Comments on 'The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 20'

by BJGoodhead

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m done

I guess I am done with this story. I hate that the individual chapter is just getting interesting when you end it at one page or 1 1/2 pages. These 20 chapters could have been captured in 7 or 8 longer chapters that would better keep the readers attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tedious rip off

I can understand the idea of a "prequel" to the martin hastings stories but have to agree with the last commenter. Its getting boring now , start getting to the point of your story or wrap it up cos its just not keeping me interested now , im just skimming thru the later chapters

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 4 years agoAuthor
Short Chapters

Hey anonymous, I apologize if you think the short chapters are tedious. As a devotee of Literotica I have personally found shorter chapters preferable to longer as we all lead busy lives and this allows for the reader to stay current with the story and yet not take up too much of the readers valuable time.

The good news for you though is that I finished this story before I published the first chapter so the ending is already written.

Will Jewel escape? Will she get revenge? Or are there still other possible resolutions for her dilemma? If you have the patience, wait until all the chapters are published and then read them all sequentially.

r/

Barbara Jean

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBJGoodhead@BJGoodhead
Writer always interested in developing the back-story and paying attention to detail. (Or at least I try...) Am currently Writing “Torment”; a voluntary consensual femdom series. Still Developing book 3 of “Jewel Delacroix’s” story.