The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking me to the bed they drop to their knees in front of me, Clare leans forward cupping my balls in her hand before taking them in her mouth, juggling them around with her tongue, meanwhile Jenny has taken the nob of my cock in her mouth softly sucking on it as her tongue caresses it. Looking down I see they have a hand under each other, fingering each others pussy.

They kiss each other before running their mouths along my cock, their lips almost touching as their mouths glide up and down my shaft. They lick the head of my cock, their tongues flicking each others, then taking turns one will suck on my cock head while the other works their mouth up and down my shaft, Clare still held my balls in her hand giving them a squeeze every now and then.

I was rock hard but the girls weren't ready for me to cum yet.

They moved away from me kissing each other as they climbed on to the bed, I stood watching, admiring these beautiful naked bodies as the wrapped themselves around each other. Their tongues probing each other mouths, hands wandering over body's, exploring and caressing each other. I listened to the soft moans as fingers squeezed nipples before sliding between legs. Lifting her mouth from Jenny's breast Clare looks at me, "Time for you to join me."

I got on the bed beside Jenny, she is lying on her side facing Clare, her chest is sticking out as Clare sucks on her breasts, her back curves in, her ass is slowly moving back and forward, Clare has her leg between Jenny's legs, Jenny is grinding her pussy against it. I kissed Jenny's neck, running my tongue up to her ear, nibbling on it, my hand traces her body, my fingers running up her arm to her shoulder, down her side to her hips, across to her stomach, around her belly bottom then over her mound to her clit. I press against it making circular motions with my finger, she rubs faster against Clare's leg, I pinch her clit between my thumb and finger, rubbing them together she moans.

Clare moves her leg and rolls Jenny on to her back, I return to running my tongue around her ear, nibbling it every now and then, my hand is massaging one breast, while Clare plays with the other. Trailing kisses down her neck I worked my way to her nipple, running my tongue around it, flicking it before I close my mouth over it, my teeth softly holding it as my tongue rubs over the end.

While both our mouths played with Jenny's breasts our hand were between her legs, my fingers were playing with her clit, rolling it between thumb and finger, squeezing and pulling on it. Clare was fingering her pussy, her hand moving back and forward as she moved her fingers around inside, Jenny's moaning grew louder and her body trembled with an orgasm. Clare took her cum covered fingers from Jenny's pussy rubbing them over Jenny's nipples, covering them both with cum, she then placed them in front of my mouth for me to lick before returning them to Jenny's pussy. I then hungrily sucked and licked Jenny nipple tasting her sweet cum.

Clare looked across at me as she licked her own fingers, "Your dessert is now ready."

I moved to the bottom of the bed, Jenny brought her knees up as I got on my hand and knees between her legs, I could see the cum glistening on her lips as my mouth moved to her pussy, the smell of her sex filled my head, I wanted to taste her. Spreading her pussy lips with my fingers my tongue pushed inside her hole, lapping up her juices. While I licked and sucked her hole Clare rubbed her clit and continued sucking her breast, I rubbed her juice around her ass hole before pushing my finger inside her, slowly fingering her ass as my tongue fucked her pussy.

After a while I knew I wanted my cock inside her ass, I rolled her over, getting her up on her hands and knees, moving up behind her I spat in her ass rubbing my spit round with my finger slipping it in and out of her ass, Clare moved in front of Jenny, lying on her back and spreading her legs. Jenny lowered her head to Clare's pussy, her butt sticking higher in the air, with my cock resting against Jenny's ass, I ever so slowly slide it into her, shoving it in a little bit then pulling it out, putting it back in again and going a bit deeper before taking it out again, Jenny was moaning loudly, a little squeal each time I slide deeper inside her, "Oh God, oh God," was all she could say.

Clare pulled Jenny's head down on to her pussy, holding it there as she moves her hips grinding against Jenny's face and tongue, I watch mesmerised as her breasts bounced with her movement. Then looking down at Jenny's pert little ass and feeling her tightness as my cock moves back and forward inside, it was incredible and I could feel that I was building to another orgasm. Jenny must has sensed this also, moving forward she turned around, "Not yet Barry, lie on your back."

Lying down Clare climbed over my face, looking up I could see Clare's swollen lips covered in juice and sweet little hole, Jenny straddled my chest facing Clare. They kissed as Clare lowered her pussy on to my face. Jenny sucked Clare's tits as they both rubbed themselves against me.

My tongue was buried inside Clare's pussy as she pressed herself against me, her juice running over it into my mouth, sucking her hole I drew more into my mouth. Jenny had started stroking my cock as she was grinding against my chest and sucking Clare's tits, who was now bouncing up and down on my face, moaning as she approached an orgasm, as well as stroking my cock Jenny was also rubbing Clare's clit. Clare's body trembled as she came, her cum running over my tongue and face, she continued grinding against me but slower now.

Jenny moved her weight lifting off my chest, her hand keeps hold of my cock as she moved, I couldn't see Jenny as Clare's pussy still filled my face and only moved enough to allow me to get a breath of air.

I felt my cock squeeze into something warm and wet, her pussy. Jenny moved up and down on my cock, I could feel her wetness running down my shaft over my balls, her pussy squeezing my cock as it swallowed me. Clare sat there slowly rocking back and forward watching Jenny ride me, "Faster, ride that cock faster," she said.

Clare moved off my face, sitting beside Jenny, squeezing her breasts and playing with her nipples. "My little sister the slut, riding a cock like a whore, your loving having a big hard cock buried in your cunt aren't you?"

I was shocked at first when Clare started talking dirty but Jenny didn't mind, smiling and nodding in agreement.

"The bigger the better," Jenny said

Clare looked at me saying, "Oh you dirty boy, look at you fucking a married woman, your mates wife, her tight pussy being stretched by your big cock".

Jenny groans, her body trembling as Clare continues, "Look she's having an orgasm, her cum is running down your thick shaft, over your balls, you can feel it can't, you love that a married pussy is cumming for you?"

Clare knew she was getting me excited, my hips were moving up to meet Jenny's lowering pussy, pushing deep inside her.

I looked down watching my cock disappear and reappear as Jenny rode me, looking up Jenny had her head back, her long hair wet from sweat hanging down her back flapping around, her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. Clare was sucking on her tit, biting and pulling Jenny's nipple.

My cock was swelling inside her I knew I was going to come soon, "Come on big boy, fill that slutty married cunt with your cum, she wants you, she wants to feel your throbbing meat pumping her full of babies." Clare said.

Clare's dirty talk was exciting Jenny as well as me, she was bouncing up and down on my cock faster, squeezing her muscles around it, "Fuck yes, cum inside me, oh fuck yes!" Jenny said as I groaned and came inside her.

Jenny squeal with her own orgasm, she pressed herself down hard against me, my cock buried deep inside her, throbbing away as it pump cum into her pussy. She sat there until I stopped twitching, climbing off me a rush of cum erupted from her pussy covering my cock.

Clare ran a finger along my cock scoping up some cum and placing it in her mouth, looking at Jenny she asked, "Do you want me to help clean you up?"

Jenny smiled, "Not tonight Clare, Ken might wake up soon I better get to bed, anyway I think he needs a special treat when he wakes since he was of no use to me tonight."

With a giggle she kissed Clare and leant over giving me a kiss, Jenny said "See you in a few hours." With that she hopped off the bed and walked out of the room, her sweet ass wriggling seductively and the cum running down her leg glistening in the hall light.

Clare turned to me saying, "Well at least I can clean you up," with that she took my cock in her mouth.

I awoke next morning, Clare was gone and looking around I saw my clothes neatly folded on a chair in the corner. I dressed and went into the kitchen, everyone was sitting around the table, the girls looked up giving me a smile and saying good morning, Ken was obviously a bit worth for wear and just gave me a grunt without looking up.

Jenny jabbed him in his ribs, Ken looked up saying. "Sorry about last night Barry, I think I may have had one drink too many. I hope the girls looked after you?"

Smiling at the girls I said "Don't worry about it, they were perfect hostesses looking after all my needs."

They asked me to stay for breakfast but I had to decline as I needed to get going, Jenny got up to walk me to the door, Ken said, "Let's do it again, Clare's coming back in a month or so we can go out somewhere."

I said, "Sounds like a date, I'll be happy to come for them again," giving Clare a smile as I left.

When we got to the door Jenny told me that Ken's going away next week for a couple of nights and that's Clare is coming to keep her company. As she opened the door she gave me a kiss on the cheek and squeezed my cock saying, "I'll text you the dates, make sure you are free for those days and nights."

12