The Dirty and the Dirtiest Pt. 03

Story Info
Some exciting hors d'oeuvre to enjoy.
2.9k words
4.61
2.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
364 Followers

The Dirty and the Dirtiest Pt. 03

After an unexpected but thoroughly erotic episode with my Melbourne-based property manager, I was on a train heading northwest to the outer suburb of Greensborough again.

The weather held, and the day promised an even warmer day than the previous one. I felt confident wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

Amanda had bombarded me with text messages the night before, and being with Tracy left me little opportunity to respond. She understood me to have spent the evening with friends - drinking buddies - so she was not too upset with my tardy responses.

However, Amanda promised me the time of my life, and that was an offer too good to refuse.

I met Amanda at the end of her Bunnings shift at 1 PM. In my backpack were two bottles of wine for the afternoon's fun, but I felt peckish.

"Is there a good place around here for a bite to eat?" I asked, looking around and not seeing too many options around Amanda's workplace, "Is there a local pub?"

"The Eltham's a short walk from here,"

"Any good?"

"The food is okay."

The Eltham Hotel indeed had a tasty menu; however, my waistline suffered from all the dining out I had done in the last four days. Still, such opportunities are rare, so I made the most of my good fortune.

I caught the furtive glances from the male patronage admiring Amanda's beauty, figure, vivacity, and tom-boyish playfulness. She seemed oblivious to the male gaze but revelled in my company.

"Shall we go home?" Amanda asked when we finished our drinks.

"Sounds good," I replied with a twitch in my shorts.

Fifteen minutes later, Amanda unlocked the front door to her parents' granny flat situated in the rear of the multi-tiered property. I received the grand tour of both dwellings and was hugely impressed by her parent's wealth. Their home was lovely, tastefully decorated, and spacious.

The granny flat was not as tidy as my sensibilities demanded, but then I had no experience raising children, so my opinion on housekeeping was irrelevant. Sidestepping toys and discarded clothes that littered the floor, I navigated to the kitchen and placed a bottle of wine in the fridge.

After discarding her bag on her modestly furnished loungeroom floor, Amanda said she was freshening up.

"Make yourself at home," She said with a gleaming smile before closing the door to the bathroom.

"You want some wine?" I asked.

"Yes, please."

The bottle of wine I opened had warmed up since it was purchased, but I grabbed a couple of ice cubes from the freezer and filled two glasses. I knocked on the bathroom door and was lucky to see a naked Amanda enter the shower cubicle.

"You're wine is on the sink."

"Thanks, honey."

The running water from the shower was washing away the dirt and grim from Amanda's shift at Bunnings, and would soon transform her into a sweet, scented maiden for my ruthless passion.

Grabbing my expectant crotch, I closed the bathroom door, picked up my wine glass, swung open the lounge room sliding door and sat outside on the porch couch.

And waited patiently.

It was becoming overcast, and the humidity was increasing. I noted how often a storm played a significant role when Amanda and I reunited. The more intense the deluge, the dirtier the encounter was.

Ten minutes later, she emerged on the porch and joined me on the couch. With hair roughly dried, stripped of makeup, clad in a flowery dress and devoid of underwear, Amanda beamed radiance.

"Cheers!" We clinked glasses and took a sip of mediocre wine.

We exchanged banal small talk for a while, and while I was eager to commence the action, Amanda seemed reticent and detached.

"You want to watch a movie," She suddenly asked.

No, but I guess it would be impolite to decline.

"What's on?"

"I rented Logan," Amanda replied, "Haven't watched it yet."

"That's the final Wolverine film, isn't it?"

"Yeah, with Hugh Jackman," She gushed.

Okay, I thought, if Amanda is hot for Hugh Jackman, suffering through this movie will likely yield a reward.

"Sure," I said with as much enthusiasm as I could muster.

To be fair, Logan was a great, if slightly depressing, movie; grounded, gritty and realistic. Not being a superhero movie fan, this film was surprisingly engaging.

At first, Amanda and I sat together with a hand on each other's thighs. Shortly into the movie, she leaned into me, and as the third act commenced, Amanda laid down with her head resting on my leg. I draped my arm across her waist, gently stroking her skin through the dress' thin fabric.

Imperceptibly at first, but with increased urging, Amanda motioned my hand to her fleshy butt cheeks. She pulled her dress up as I gently kneaded the flesh and directed my fingers to the crack between each mound. The temperature inside was volcanic, and she pressed the tips of my fingers against her smoking pucker.

These actions occurred amidst the finale when Wolverine went into full-beast mode and began tearing up the bad guys.

It was clear that Amanda was turned on by seeing Jackman's ripped physique on screen while urging me to penetrate her inviting O-ring digitally. Opening up her arsehole without lubrication was challenging, so I withdrew my fingers, dribbled a generous amount of saliva onto them, and resumed my funky exploration.

Opening up Amanda's rosette was a more manageable task now. Despite her level of arousal and general state of relaxation, Amanda's most intimate orifice remained plenty tight.

Her breathing was heavier now, and she took a sudden air intake as a finger breached her muscular resistance. My eyes were glued to the onscreen action as the film came to an explosive yet ultimately tragic ending. Regardless, the fact that I was fingering Amanda's pucker had me instantly hard.

With a second finger forcing its way inside her bung, Amanda was noticeably writhing on my lap, her head no longer facing the television, eyes screwed tightly closed. She moved a hand between her legs and began rubbing her engorged clit.

By the time the credits rolled, her arsehole had reluctantly surrendered by my unremitting digital penetration. With some difficulty, I could insert a third finger between the lips of Amanda's swampy pussy. Our combined efforts in stimulating the erogenous zones between her legs resulted in a vocal and violent orgasm.

"Oh, fuck!" She panted repeatedly as she fell limp on my lap.

"I take it that was enjoyable?"

Amanda rolled off me and fell with a sickening thud on the floor, cheeks flush and lungs working overtime. Her hands were clamped to her face; hair splayed over the floorboards.

"Shit, that was strong," Amanda croaked.

I rubbed the bulge in my shorts with the fingers that caused such orgasmic chaos and watched as she slowly regained her senses.

Amanda hauled up her impressive frame with great effort and sat on her haunches facing me. A thin film of sweat pierced her brow just before locks of hair enveloped her shoulders. Amanda placed her hands on my knees.

"What can I do for you?" She asked exhaustedly.

"Anything you like."

I caught a twinkle in her eye, the edges of my mouth turned upwards, and Amanda bit the bottom of her lip before running her hands up my thighs to my crotch.

With practised ease, Amanda relieved me of my shorts and underwear before gripping the base of my hard cock and swallowing the meat whole. I flung my head back in ecstasy.

For the next age, time had no meaning at this moment; Amanda generously throated and worked my cock, not skimping on the liberal application of saliva. At irregular intervals, she lapped at my balls and taint, but on each excursion there, Amanda wanked my shaft. Her oral technique was good but not at the level likely to get me off. Besides, I was not ready to pop yet as there were two other holes to experience.

I soon noticed that Amanda was testing me as her tongue went further south each time she lapped at my taint.

"You're heading in the right direction," I said, hoping we were thinking the same thing.

"Really?" Amanda asked with an air of expectation.

"Sure, you can go there."

I shuffled down on the couch, pulled my legs back, and spread my cheeks.

Amanda went to town with explicit permission and administered one of the best rim jobs I have ever experienced. She spat, licked and sucked on my funky hole with reckless abandon while expertly attending to my cock.

Arse, taint, balls, dick. Rinse and repeat.

Amanda neglected no pleasure zone.

After an unmeasurable amount of time passed, I was about to haul Amanda away from my crotch and change the action when she did something so unexpected.

Suddenly, I felt the pressure of a finger at my backdoor; even more surprisingly, it entered easily. Involuntarily, I took a sharp intake of breath and hissed through gritted teeth.

Amanda took my cock deep inside her throat, and the combination of stimulants set off a chain reaction that no one or nothing could stop.

In milliseconds, my orgasm built-in strength and speed. I barely had a chance to warn Amanda, whose lips were at the base of my shaft and whose tongue was tickling my tightened ball sack.

"Shit!" I yelled before my world went blank, and my body thrashed wildly.

Amanda remained fixed as my sloppy cock spasmed violently in her mouth.

Perhaps ten seconds later, my climax cruelly subsided, and Amanda slowly eased the cock out of her throat and fingers from my clenched pucker. She parted her lips and revealed the contents of her mouth.

Despite two days of wild sex, my balls proved surprisingly resilient and gave the party another impressive load.

Amanda played with it for a few seconds, like a filthy porn starlet, before accepting my deposit with relish.

"All gone," She crowed, exhibiting an empty mouth.

"That was amazing," I panted, "That orgasm came from nowhere."

In truth, it was Amanda's unexpected anal penetration that caused me to blow my stack. I have not received anything in the tradesman's entrance for several years and had forgotten how pleasurable it can be.

"Did you like me playing with your arse?" Amanda asked rhetorically.

"The results speak for themselves."

We both chuckled, and Amanda sat back on her haunches and reached for the wine glasses, handing me one and sipping from the other.

"Yuk," She recoiled, "That's fucking warm!"

It was, but I drained my glass regardless.

After two sweaty orgasms, the granny flat seemed stuffy and airless. I suggested we sit outside when Amanda returned from the kitchen with the wine bottle.

Sitting on the couch outside was a small improvement. Admittedly, there was a slight cooling breeze, but the air was thick and oppressive. Giant thunderheads had gathered, and the light was failing. What started as a sunny and warm day had led to a likely storm.

"What's wrong?" I asked in response to Amanda's sudden bout of squirming.

"My arse," She giggled, "It feels great!"

"In what way?"

"Like," Amanda fought for the most accurate verbs, "Tingly. Pulsing."

"Must have been one helluva an orgasm," I mused.

"I haven't had someone else play with my arse in forever."

"Keiran wasn't into anal, was he?" I asked, referencing her former partner.

"Not at all," She said, "But that's not to say he didn't scratch my itch back there."

"What do you mean?"

"Occasionally, I switched holes when he was stoned or drunk," Laughed Amanda, "He never noticed."

"What about post-Keiran?"

"Nope," She shook her head, "Guys just don't seem to be into it."

"Have you asked?"

"No," She said, "I thought they'd ask for it, and I would 'reluctantly' agree."

"So, you're left with DIY anal then," I chuckled, "Which is ironic given you work for the DIY company."

"Yeah," Laughed Amanda before lowering her tone, "There are a few benefits not advertised in the job description to working there."

"Oh," I raised my eyebrows at what would be a big reveal, "Do tell."

"I've enjoyed a couple of late-night threesomes."

"Customers or staff?"

"Staff, silly."

"With men or women, or both?"

"With men."

Amanda detailed how these elicit staff-based antics came about and how long they lasted.

"Surely, you could have gotten anal sex from those two friends?" I asked, thinking Amanda would be an enthusiastic adopter of double penetration.

"Neither showed any interest."

"But, you didn't ask?"

"Nope."

"Don't ask; you don't get."

"I know," She took a sip of wine before adding, "I had no trouble satisfying those two but DP would have been a first."

"And now they moved on."

"Yep, no more threesomes in the pallet shed," Amanda giggled.

"What about getting it on with a woman?" I asked, keen to probe more into Amanda's sexuality.

"I tried it once," She admitted, "It was okay, not earth-shattering."

"Who was that with?"

"With my old housemates," Amanda replied, "Janney and I got it on for Matt before he fucked us."

"How did that come about?" I asked, "Pardon the pun."

"A one-time birthday gift for Matt," Amanda smiled, "Not long before Keiran knocked me up."

"Would you get it on with a woman again?"

Amanda thought about it before agreeing but preferred to prioritise male-dominated encounters.

"I just prefer cock," She shrugged.

"Then be upfront and demand anal next time," I laughed.

Amanda did not share my poor attempt at humour but went silent for a second, thinking about something.

"I don't know," She began tentatively, "I think I've been reluctant to ask for anal sex because, deep down, I know it won't be as good as when we did it together."

"But anal is anal, isn't it?" I said stupidly, completely missing Amanda's subtle subtext.

"No way," Amanda replied vehemently, "There's anal, and then there's anal with you, and the two don't compare."

"Wow," I said, suddenly understanding, "I'm flattered."

"I don't want to get all deep and meaningful," She responded, "But you know how to show a girl a good time."

"And that's not just in the bedroom."

Amanda studied me for a few seconds that seemed like an awful lot longer under her intense gaze.

"I have thought about that over the years," She said quietly, "Seems like a wasted opportunity."

It was my turn to reflect now. Starring away from the porch towards the terraced gardens that led to Amanda's parent's house, I wondered why we never took our relationship more seriously. The two of us were sexually compatible, and we pushed the boundaries in various ways.

If she wanted more from our relationship, Amanda never signalled it in a manner my male brain could pick up on. For me, it was perhaps the age difference and the fact that four years ago, she did not possess the type of drive and ambition she has now.

"Ships that pass in the night," Was my lame response.

"Hug me."

We embraced warmly and tightly, and an odd feeling of paternalism washed over me. I no longer viewed Amanda as a fuck toy but as someone that I wanted to know more about, to spend quality time with and share wholesome experiences together. None of that was feasible in our current circumstances. Alas, fate can be a cruel mistress.

Amanda broke the embrace and wiped a tear from her eye.

"We must enjoy what little time we have together," She sniffed after draining her wine glass.

Little natural light remained by now, and the security light snapped on. The light was soft and warm, quickly attracting hordes of nocturnal bugs, some harmless while others not. The evening air was oppressively heavy with increasing humidity.

"I guess you've had little to no pee play in the last four years?" I asked, continuing the conversation in a dirty direction.

"Actually, I've done more of that than I've had anal," Came a surprising reply.

"Oh, do tell?"

"Well, one guy that I went on a couple of dates with would pee on my boobs in the shower after sex," Amanda said, "The other was an online date in which he specifically wanted me to pee in his mouth."

"No sex?"

"He jerked off as I drenched him," She chuckled, "The whole encounter was over in ten minutes."

"Wow, that's a long piss!"

"I had to break it up so that he could swallow," Amanda recalled, "Which was agony for me because I was bursting."

"Did you orgasm?"

"Indeed, he ate my pissy pussy till I came."

"Nice!"

"He was a dirty old fucker," Amanda quipped, "And he stopped calling after a handful of encounters."

"He ghosted you?"

"Not really," She replied, "The last message he sent was that I had fulfilled his fantasy and thanked me."

Fair enough, I thought, there would not be many beautifully attractive young women willing and able to fulfil that kind of fantasy for an older man. Well played, sir, nicely done!

"All this dirty talk has got me hard again," I said, motioning my head towards my cock.

"And I'm about to slide off the couch!"

"Wanna play?"

"Badly!"

What happened next was one of the filthiest experiences, with bouts of intensely hardcore anal, piss play, and fisting interspersed with some tender moments. I had an idea in my mind what I wanted to get up to with Amanda, but she turned the dial to 11!

Dazman
Dazman
364 Followers