The Doctor is In Pt. 03

Story Info
Doctor teaches boy his place.
2.2k words
4.54
7.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

This story is loosely based on my experiences, all characters are over 18 years of age and fictional.

Please read "The Doctor is In, part 2" first.

*/

Short Review

Boy has been serving the doctor martinis as his naked servant. He is drunk with gin and arousal as he allows himself to fall further into the spell of his dominant host.

Part three starts with boy naked, on his knees, between the doctor's spread thighs. Boy is discovering that this new experience has triggered new pleasure centers in his brain, and he is compelled to go further.

Point of No Return

"Are you willing to accept these rules?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, Maalik," I answered while looking at the doctor's uncut cock, to show that I understood who I was addressing.

"Good boy," Maalik said. "I will now teach you how to give me what I need."

"As a surgeon, I need to keep my mind clear of distraction. I can't allow myself to endure any type of mental discomfort. This includes sexual frustration. Do you understand, boy?"

"Yes, Maalik," I answered while looking directly at the doctor's cock and balls.

I was shocked to find myself reduced to someone, naked, on his knees, being called boy. Now, I had fallen even further by tacitly agreeing that someone of my social standing is only worthy of addressing the doctor's cock, rather than the man himself.

"As an accomplished man, I have a prominent penis and heavy testicles that fill with semen quickly," Maalik explained, clinically, "I have found that when my testicles are full, I become frustrated which distracts me from my work.

"You will help me maintain my focus by doing as I ask, do you understand?" Maalik waited for my acknowledgement.

"Are you going to ask me to empty your balls for you, Maalik?" I asked.

"No, boy, I would not let something this important be left to your feeble discretion," Maalik snarked in a tone that was clearly full of disdain.

"I am going to tell you exactly how I want you to empty my large testicles. I will give you exact instructions until you learn to perform the simple task perfectly," Maalik continued.

I felt him looking at me intently, as I continued to only look at his cock as he held it up with his right hand.

"Are you ready to learn how to fellate Maalik?" he asked, still holding his cock up for my benefit.

I was at the point of no return. If I didn't leave now, this was going further than I had ever thought this encounter would go. I had been seriously horny and curious, but now I had to consider the consequences of my actions.

As I searched my feelings, I started to realize that I wasn't curious anymore. I now wanted this to happen. I wanted to know how it felt to be Maalik's boy. I could make myself available and follow the rules, I thought. I can stop any time I want. Right now, I don't want to stop.

"Yes, Maalik," I answered while still looking at the doctor's growing cock.

The doctor slid down on the couch to allow his balls to hang more freely. I obliged his motion by sliding back, still on my knees between his thighs.

"You will start by warming each of my testicles in your mouth," Maalik instructed.

Without hesitation, I lowered myself to my hands and knees and approached the doctor's dark purple balls. I was struck by the strong aroma as my face closed proximity with Maalik. It was not unpleasant, it was intoxicating.

I loved the smell of pussy, but this aroma was even more arousing to me, likely due to the forbidden nature of my presence so close to another man's cock and balls.

At this distance, I could now see the doctor's balls very clearly. I was surprised by how smooth his balls were given the large bush he was keeping at the base of his cock. I opened my mouth as I approached and sucked in one of Maalik's balls.

"Careful," Maalik cautioned as his right testicle popped into my mouth. "That's it boy, yes, now watch your teeth," Maalik instructed.

As I crooked my neck to better position myself for the task at hand, I felt the doctor lower his cock, letting it rest across my face. Maalik's cock felt heavy as it draped across my cheek and across my left ear, the sheathed head resting on my neck.

I let my mouth fill with saliva as I bathed Maalik's testicle.

"Warming my balls like this will allow my semen to flow freely," Maalik explained.

I found myself reaching to stroke my own cock as I washed the doctor's balls in my mouth.

"Do not touch yourself, boy," you need to find your arousal, naturally, in your service to Maalik," the doctor scolded.

"Mm hmm," I replied while continuing my task between the doctor's thighs.

I could feel myself starting to drool around my lips a little as I continued warming Maalik's right testicle with my mouth.

"Now, the other," Maalik instructed.

I reached up and lifted the doctor's resting cock while turning my head to better service his left testicle. My lips sucked his left testicle into my mouth, and I placed his now erect cock back down allowing it to again rest on my face.

As I warmed his left testicle, I applied slight tension with my mouth to see how Maalik would react. The doctor's cock jumped and then returned to rest on my face while I heard a soft moan from above.

The ball warming ritual continued for a long while. Every few minutes, Maalik would instruct me to switch sides as he relished having his boy follow his detailed instructions without fail.

"You may stop," Maalik said, sliding back in the couch and pushing me backward so that he could stand.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No, I am ready for you to fellate me. Bring the platter and the glasses back to the kitchen. I would like one more," Maalik instructed.

The Doctor Goes In

As we crossed the living room, I noticed that it was now late dusk, and the living room had darkened significantly as daylight fell. I followed the blurred figure in front of me through the darkness and into the kitchen.

"Make us another," Maalik requested, directly.

"I should not have another, Maalik, I have had 3 already, it won't be safe for me to drive," I cautioned.

"You won't be driving, boy, pour two more," Maalik responded. "Why are you looking at my face when you talk?" Maalik scolded.

I lowered my gaze back to the doctor's erect cock, and replied, "I'm sorry, Maalik."

I left the refrigerator door open to dimly light the room as I repeated my now familiar bar tending tasks and placed the fresh martinis on the platter. While I was working, Maalik slid open one of the patio doors, and walked naked out onto the elevated deck.

I picked up the platter and followed him out into the open air.

Maalik took a seat at a round table with four chairs. I followed him to the table and set the platter within Maalik's reach. The evening air was still very warm and heavy with humidity. I would guess it was still over 90 degrees.

As Maalik reached for his martini and took a sip, I took a seat at the table and did the same. I was feeling no pain at this point, but I was still concerned about being naked on his deck, near the other neighbors.

As I looked across the darkened yard, I could see the glow coming from the other homes in the neighborhood. The hum of central air conditioners almost overwhelmed the sounds of nature in the background.

"You may now fellate me," Maalik advised.

"Here?" I asked.

"Boy, you must display your willingness in public if you wish to cement your place here," Maalik explained. "If you are not willing to do this here, now, in public, you are not truly willing to be my boy."

I took another sip of my martini and slid down out of my chair. Maalik slid his chair out slightly from the table and spread his legs to make room.

Maalik watched with satisfaction as my tall, all-American body crawled naked toward him. The doctor pointed his erect cock toward me without saying a word. As I approached his large, purple cock became less blurry. Only a small portion of the head was unsheathed from the long foreskin that hid the rest from view.

Maalik's cock was much longer than mine, I would guess that it was over 8" in length. It was also thicker than my own. I was relatively inexperienced with men's cock sizes, but the length and girth of the doctor's cock made it clear who was superior and who was the lessor man.

While still on all fours, with my naked ass facing the upscale neighborhood behind me, I opened, and allowed Maalik to enter my very wet mouth.

"There you are," Maalik said in a now low, silky voice.

"Do you enjoy finally having my penis in your mouth, boy?" Maalik asked, clearly pointing out his position of power relative to mine.

"Mm hmm," I acknowledged, as I slowly rocked back and forth stroking the underside of the doctor's cock with my tongue.

"Your enjoyment will grow as I teach you new ways to meet my needs," Maalik editorialized, as I continued to suck on his throbbing cock.

"Look at you, naked, on all fours, with my penis in your wet mouth," Maalik continued.

"I wonder if the neighbors can see you fellating me out here in public," he pondered.

"Do you enjoy displaying yourself in public like a naked whore?" Maalik said, as he inhaled, clearly taking pleasure in the mind-fuck he was unleashing on me.

"You are not a whore, however, since you do this without demanding payment. You are less than a whore. Even a whore has enough self-respect to demand a small fee for service," Maalik sneered.

"You do this, willingly, without expecting any payment, don't you boy?" Maalik asked.

"Mm hmm," I replied, as I continued to suck his throbbing member.

"Are you happy using your mouth to empty my heavy testicles?" Maalik asked.

"Mm hmm," I answered, increasing my pace as his insults turned me on even more.

"Tonight, you will empty my balls using only your mouth, but over time, I will teach you to use your entire throat to stroke my large penis and provide maximum stimulation," Maalik fantasized out loud.

"In fact, you will discover that your head is best used as a receptacle for Maalik's penis," Maalik laughed in satisfaction.

"Soon you will have a taste of my rare semen and you will learn to crave it. In time, you will beg to feed from my penis to satisfy your foul urges."

I was now controlled by lust, sucking the doctor's hairy Pakistani cock in public, willingly. Maalik's cock was now banging against my throat. My gag reflex was strong at first, but it was now starting to subside.

"Gag, boy," Maalik's voice was raspy with excitement. "Let my penis into your throat."

Maalik was now entering my throat and thrusting to gain more depth. I was now in full on cocksucker mode. The doctor had successfully turned me into his cock sucking bitch. I didn't care that I was on all fours in public, doing my best to make him cum in my mouth. I just wanted his cum, I wanted to taste it, I needed to taste it.

"Yes!" Maalik whispered as he grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my nose towards his hairy pubic bone. His body shaking with small spasms.

My mouth was filling with his thick cum. Rope after rope shot over my tongue and into the back of my throat. I had no choice but to swallow as his balls continued to empty their contents without pause.

"Feed, boy," Maalik growled as he continued fucking my face and spraying his thick load down my throat. I felt like my entire being had been reduced to the doctor's human flesh light. It was degrading but it was also exhilarating. As he continued his long and copious delivery, I felt my own balls tighten and I started spraying my own cum out onto the wooden decking.

"Hmm, Hmm, Hmm," I moaned in spasms while his cock still thrust against my throat.

"Oh, God," I mumbled as I opened my mouth around his cock to express the depth of my own orgasm.

As I started to recover from my own orgasm, I kept my mouth around Maalik's cock, nursing him after his release.

"Clean me, boy," Maalik demanded, as he reached for another sip from his martini.

I quietly continued to apply suction to the end of Maalik's cock.

The doctor reached down and squeezed his limp cock from base to tip, expelling a small amount of cum. I leaned forward and sucked the head, cleaning the final drop of cum from his cock.

"Good boy," Maalik said, with a tone of satisfaction. "I need to rest, follow me to my bedroom."

I placed the martini glasses back on the platter and followed Maalik inside to the kitchen. With the platter back on the island, I followed Maalik toward the back of the house. My mouth still full of the taste of the doctor's cum.

...To be continued.