The Dominatrix Order Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy Slut's heart raced as he continued peaking in on them. Isabella was completely nude, every curve of her voluptuous body on display. Isabella had Carmen bound, nude, and suspended in the air. Carmen was in horizontal position, face down, hanging about five feet off the ground. The serene expression on her face combined with the horizontal position she was in made it appear almost as though she were floating in the air. Isabella had Carmen bound in ropes. Carmen's arms were folded behind her back and tied tightly. Her legs and ankles were also bound by the interwoven ropes. And she was supported and bound by the ropes around her slender waist and around her chest, just underneath her petite, roundish breasts. The ropes appeared entangled, leading up to the large metal ring anchor that was attached to a thick rope that hung from the hard point on the ceiling. Sissy Slut then noticed Worm in the room. Worm stood upon his knees in the corner, with his mouth gagged and his cock locked in chastity. Worm could do nothing except drool all over his chin and his chest as he watched his Goddess toy with the beautiful Carmen.

"Oh Carmen, I do enjoy so much having you tied up like this, all mine to play with," Isabella said and then moved her tongue across Carmen's hard nipple.

Isabella stepped over to Carmen's side. She pushed her fingers against Carmen's delicate, pink pussy.

"Who does slave's pussy belong to?" Isabella asked.

"Goddess, I don't think we should do this anymore. With everything that has happened to Johanna," Carmen said. "You and I are breaking the 23rd Law. They'll remove you from the Council of Goddesses."

Isabella looked back at Worm and noticed his eyes were closed.

"Worm, open your eyes," Isabella instructed. Worm opened his eyes and leered at the two gorgeous women in front of him.

"You have to watch us, Worm, just like you do every night. You have to sit there and suffer and think about how badly you want us and know that you can never have us. I want it to eat away at you, to torment you, every waking moment and even when you sleep," Isabella said.

Isabella stepped in front of Carmen. She grabbed Carmen by her fiery, red hair and pulled her head back. Isabella kissed her luscious, full lips. Worm helplessly watched them and he thrust his hips as his cock throbbed inside the chastity cage. Carmen moaned helplessly as Isabella bit down on her lower lip. Isabella pulled back and looked into Carmen's soft, brown eyes.

"You're tense tonight, slave," Isabella said.

"I can't help but worry. What if someone finds out about us?" Carmen asked. "You're the glue that's held this city together, Goddess. I am so worried about what will happen to you, what will happen to the people of Femininus, if you're ever removed from the Council."

"Same sex courtship is legalized. Same sex courtship is legalized," The Town Crier shouted as he ran through the streets of Femininus.

Inspired by Johanna's Today is Our Day Speech, the Council of Goddesses voted to repeal the 23rd Law. They had deliberated over those long months and had nearly reached a majority vote in favor of repealing the law, when several of the Conservative Representatives proposed a compromise. The 23rd Law was repealed and replaced with the 42nd Law, which stated "Each Woman of Femininus has the right to engage in BDSM courtship with any man or woman of her choosing, and each citizen shall not face discrimination based on sexual orientation, in accordance with every woman's right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." The Law went on to state, "In regards to the election of government officials, no woman who engages in BDSM same sex courtship with another woman shall be permitted to serve on the Council of Goddesses, so as to uphold traditional societal and moral standards." The final section of the law was placed as a compromise of sorts. Representative Pencalia and the Conservatives on the council remained fearful of some sort of "takeover," as Pencalia put it. The rest of the Council, and the majority of citizens of Femininus, viewed it as a small price to pay to finally legalize same sex courtship.

Johanna was among the first prisoners to be released upon the court's decision. The citizens filled the streets to witness the historic moment. They cheered, and some even wept, as Johanna was released. Even the Supreme Goddess Isabella herself stood outside to greet her.

"I would like to shake your hand and thank you for all that you have done," Isabella said.

Isabella took hold of Johanna's hand and lightly shook it. The two women paused, and their solemn, hopeful eyes said what words could not. Isabella wrapped her arms around Johanna and Johanna very tightly wrapped her arms around Isabella.

"You have helped to gain equal rights for a lot of people, and I know that each and every one of them is thankful to you for that," Isabella said.

"But, are we truly equal? Yes, we now have the right to courtship with whomever we want, and to engage in BDSM acts with whomever we want. But, we live in a society in which not one gay person holds a position of power in the government. We do not have the power to govern the law, but we are still governed by it nonetheless," Johanna said.

"Yes, it is true. The 42nd Law is still a discriminatory one. History repeats itself. And I am sure in due time Pencalia will investigate if there are any other gay women who may still be on the Council, and she will make certain to have them removed," Isabella said as she looked around at the massive crowd of people.

"And with the lack of government representation for gays, and the Conservative majority on the Council, we shall obtain these equal rights for how long?" Johanna asked and looked around at the massive crowd as well.

Pomona was released from her cell. The guards escorted her down the long, dingy corridors and they headed towards the exit and to her release. On their way out, they were stopped by Representative Pencalia. Pomona froze in her tracks, intimidated at first by Pencalia's frigid demeanor.

"I hope you are proud of yourself. That little stunt you pulled with your girlfriend has really ruined this city," Pencalia said.

"You know, even though you put me in this prison, I feel sorry for you. You have to go the rest of your life without experiencing love, because a person like you is incapable of truly loving. But me, I'm going to walk out those doors right now to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love," Pomona said and then she walked right on past Pencalia.

At first, Johanna did not recognize Pomona, and that filled her with an abrupt, sharp fear. Pomona walked out of those prison doors looking haggard and weary. Her hair was disheveled; her walk was lethargic and lacking in her usual spirit. But then Johanna looked into her vibrant green eyes and saw that same flame, that incomparable passion she had seen in Pomona's eyes during all those days spent in the garden and those evenings in her candlelit bedroom. Johanna pushed her way through the sea of people. The uproar of the immense crowd surrounded her. All eyes were on her and Pomona. Pomona ran to Johanna and they embraced. It had been such a heartbreakingly long time since they had held one another, and they did not want to let go. Pomona buried her face in her Mistress' breast and Johanna held her. Pomona looked up and they both smiled. And Johanna kissed Pomona. As they kissed, it felt as though the rest of the world was watching. And yet in that moment, it felt as though the rest of the world did not even exist.

THE END

Stay tuned for The Dominatrix Order 3: Submitted For Her Approval

12