The Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie puts her hands to the top of the jacket, letting her fingers stroke softly along Sydney's shoulders as they open the jacket, then her hands caress down Sydney's arms as she slips the jacket down. Sophie quickly folds it and stacks it in a chair. It still leaves Sydney wearing a pair of red denim jeans that I would never wear and a long-sleeved white sweater-shirt with knee-high boots. It's a fashionable look, just not one I'd wear. It's a very youthful look, and that's not my thing.

Sydney cringes hard as Sophie reaches for the bottom hem of her shirt. Sophie lets her hands slip under the shirt, catching the hemline with only her thumb. Then she moves slowly, inching her hands up to bare Sydney's stomach. Sydney cringes harder with each inch of skin that's bared.

Sydney is cute, just as Izzy promised me she was. She has a slightly ovalish face with well-rounded and soft features. She has long red hair with a slight brownish-orange tint to it that hangs down onto the tops of her shoulder blades. It's a dyed-red. I can tell. I can see the smallest little dark brown roots. But it goes nicely with her green eyes. Even with the brown-black eyebrows over those pretty eyes. Beneath those eyes is a small nose with full, rounded lines. And a jaw with lines that are equally soft and rounded. But in between, she has a slightly narrow mouth that's framed with some especially full and plump lips that are so pink they're almost red. And that's without any lipstick on.

Sydney is also a rather petite and narrow girl. I could have guessed that from her height and weight. But as the shirt slips over Sydney's head, it becomes visible. Her arms are narrow, almost twig-like, but not the least bit bony. Just narrow. As is the rest of her body. I can see that she has a decently full feminine curve to her waist. And narrow hips. She has a flat stomach with taut, pale white, skin. Skin that's dotted with a handful of prominent, medium brown freckles.

I can only guess why she's so reluctant to have her body exposed. She definitely doesn't have anything to be shy about. But she does have small breasts. Almost any girl her size would unless they were fake (which I so do not like). It's hard to tell how small they are with her bra on. It's black, an unusual choice to go under a white shirt, even one as dense as the one she had on. It has full foam cups that hold their shape regardless of the breasts in them. Breasts that this bra isn't showing even a hint of. But it also has thin straps over her shoulders. And its band quickly tapers to the same narrowness as it flows around her lean sides to fasten behind her back. What I don't see is any boniness. Not even a hint of the outlines of her ribs.

Sophie isn't the least bit concerned with Sydney's modesty, or shyness. Sophie is only concerned with doing as I told her to. Stripping Sydney as quickly, and sweetly, as possible. Sophie's hands quickly find the clasp of the bra behind her back. That's kind of an unusual place for it. More often bras in the smaller sizes clasp in the front. But not Sydney's. This bra has too much fabric between her breasts for a clasp.

The straps fall free to Sydney's sides. Sophie's hands send a chill racing through Sydney as they glide along her back up to her shoulders and slip the straps off. The bra falls free. Sydney doesn't have breasts anywhere close enough to ample to hold the bra up. Sophie catches it and takes it away, leaving Sydney's breasts bared before my eyes.

Sydney's mounds are definitely small. I'd guess she's a 32-AA cup. They're so small that they don't even have much rounding to their shape. But they are firm. More like a very gentle swelling on her chest topped with a pair of decently pointy nipples. It doesn't look as if they rise more than an inch or so from her chest, and that's counting the nipples. They look to sit at the sides of her narrow chest, leaving a decent slice of shallow cleavage between them, but that's just from the smallness of the mounds. Her nipples point straight out. Nipples that are proportionally wide. Nipples that have fully rounded tips, but no sides, as they rise, almost pointing, off the gentle mounds. Her nipples are a medium-dark shade of pink. They're surrounded by decidedly average-sized rings of a rather light shade pink. If she had more breast those rings would take up a fair part of it. But as it is, it almost looks like nipples standing out off of her chest with only a slight swelling for mounds.

I assume the smallness of her breasts is why Sydney is so shy about showing herself. As Sophie bares those breasts, I see Sydney's arms hug tightly against her sides as she cringes hard. It screams how reluctant she is to show them. I can only assume that she expected to be nude. Most people are for sex. Especially slaves.

It takes Sophie a minute or so now to get Sydney's boots off of her feet. It lets me see that she has cute lavender socks on under them.

Sophie doesn't bother taking Sydney's belt off. She just unbuckles it and leaves it threaded through the belt loops. Then she starts unzipping those bright red jeans. A second later Sophie's delicate hands are slipping into the waistband of those jeans. Then the snug denim is inching down Sydney's hips.

It reveals a pair of very basic gray cotton panties. Something that could be bought at Wal-Mart or any other store in a three-pack. They're moderately cute but far more functional. They're low-cut on her hips, with inch-thick sides. But they fully cover her pubes. And they have no lace trimming them. But that's not what I notice first. The first thing I notice is the so puffy mound of Sydney's pussy poking down between a pair of very lean thighs. It almost strains the cotton of the panties. Enough so that I can easily see the outlines of the edges of her lips and a ridgeline of what must be her inner folds in the wide space between her lips. The cotton hugs her mounds that snugly. It's not thick, but I can't see through it. Not even enough to tell if she's shaven or not. All I can see is the outline of her pussy.

As she stands, now in just her panties, I can see that her legs are lean and narrow, as is the rest of her body. There's a good inch of a gap between the tops of her thighs, which is plenty to have that pussy mound fully exposed. Her knees aren't knobby. Nor are her calves bony. In fact, her legs have an attractive shape to them. Just a very narrow shape. Not quite toothpicks, but close.

And now Sophie's hands are slipping those panties down off Sydney's hips. The first thing it shows me is that her tiny hips are shapely. That they have a modest, but noticeable, curve to them. And that there isn't a trace of boniness to them despite their narrowness. Just a curvy shape.

A few seconds later, Sophie's hands gliding along Sydney's hips, Sophie's fingertips on the cheeks of Sydney's bottom, those panties slip down enough for me to see that Sydney's pubes are shaven. There isn't a trace of hair or even stubble to be seen. She's silky smooth. And then I can see that puffy mound, now fully bared, in the space between her thighs. Surprisingly it doesn't look as puffy as I know it is. It more looks as if her entire pubes swell down and then her mound swells off of them. But I do see those lips. Her lips are silky and long, but narrow. And puffy thick. But it's not the pinkness of her inner folds that fills the wide gap between the edges of those lips. It's white flesh as if her pubes flow down into the slit. It's smooth, not wrinkly, as her inner folds would be. It's far puffier than her lips, swelling up into a pronounced ridgeline with it's top even with the outsides of those lips.

In back, Sydney has a very cute, and equally small, bottom. It's well rounded, rising up with a pronounced curve both across her cheeks and vertically. Her cheeks look to be firm, almost hard, and well-toned. At the bottom of those globes, they have a nice rounded edge flowing along and rising up into her crack. Her crack looks to be fairly deep, but narrow. Her cheeks meet fully, but just barely, closing her crack fully. It's a short crack, as it must be with her tiny bottom. But at the top, the roundness of her globes leaves a shallow little V as they curve away. And from behind, I can see the mound of her pussy between her thighs. I can't wait to spank this bottom. I just know Sydney is going to squirm and squeal so... graphically!

Now that Sydney is completely naked, I walk around to stand in front of her. I put the tips of my fingers to one of her nipples, stroking them over her nub very tenderly. Immediately an erotic chill sends Sydney shivering hard. And goosebumps erupting around her nipple. I feel the slight roughness of her nub. It's as hard as steel. But with its rounding, it doesn't rise much off her mound. My fingers stroke down to feel the mound. It's hard as if it's mostly toned chest muscle with only a slight squishiness to it. The mound is too small to really cup it in my hand, so I settle for putting my hand flat over the mound. I feel the hardness of her nipple in my palm as I gently knead the mound.

I use my softest, sweetest voice, lacing it with an unyielding firmness. "I hope you're not expecting a race to the finish line. I intend to take my time and play with my new toy. You will not cum while I play. You will cum only if and when I wish to watch you cum. Until then, you will quickly discover that you are at my mercy. You will want to cum. But you will not be able to. Toys don't decide when they cum. Toys get played with. I own my toys. Now I own you. You will cum only when it pleases me for you to cum."

My hand slowly inches its way down the taut skin of Sydney's flat stomach. Then just as slowly down the slightly softer flesh of her pubes. Finally, my fingers come to rest atop the mound of Sydney's pussy. I feel the burning heat even through her lips. I leave my hand there, holding her by her pussy, as I put my other hand to her bottom. It's every bit as hard as it looks. I can't resist giving it a gentle squeeze. Then, holding Sydney by her pussy mound and globe, I guide her to step over to the bed I assume is hers. It's the one with the pictures of her and her family around it. It's not made but seldom is any dorm bed made. Teenagers aren't known for their housekeeping. As the backs of her legs brush against the bed, I guide her to sit back onto it.

Chapter 02: First Tease

Here's what I know about Sydney's ex-boyfriend. Or should I say her high school boyfriend. I know he was a few months older than she was. According to her, she was his first. Assuming that he didn't lie to her, which I consider to be as likely as not. He used to tie her. Sydney thought he was "good" in bed, but she also has no frame of reference.

That's all she's told me. I don't know what position he tied her in. I'm guessing that it was a pretty basic tying. He doesn't sound like the kind of guy with bucket-loads of experience. Like the kind of guy who would know numerous ways to tie her. I'm guessing it was four-pointed flat on her back. It's like bondage 101. Or "remedial bondage." Maybe he varied it a little, such as tying her hands together, but I doubt his bondage skills exceeded the average goldfish's.

With me holding her shoulders and guiding her, Sydney lies on her back atop her mattress. Like any dorm bed, hers is a single. It's not that much wider than the average girl is. As soon as she's on her back, still blindfolded and gagged, she squirms around to get comfortable, then opens her legs and stretches her hands out to the corners of the headboard. It tells me that she's used to being tied that way. Just as I suspected.

She's in for a surprise today. I have Sophie get the covers off the bed. I don't want them in my way. I'm sure Sydney feels them being taken away, but she doesn't react to it. I put my hands to her wrists. She doesn't react much to that, either. I guess she expects me to touch her there. It would be hard to tie her if I didn't. Besides, it's not a very intimate place to be touched.

I move her hands, putting the flush at her sides. As soon as I start bringing them down, away from the headboard, I feel the tension spring into Sydney's muscles. And I see her forehead scrunch up as if her eyes are going wide in shock under that blindfold. I suspect they are. I put her hands to her hips. I hold them for a second. When I release them, she leaves them where I put them. But she doesn't relax.

I put my hands to her ankles. This time I feel the tension in her legs the instant I touch her. She's stiff, but not resisting. More like she's edgy and nervous. I close her legs, putting her slightly bony ankles together.

I put one hand on her thigh and my other hand on her shoulder. Then I roll her over so that she's lying on her stomach. I can feel the tension steadily stiffening up in every muscle of her body, but she still doesn't resist me.

I put my palm flat atop the closer of her globes, tenderly stroking the silky soft skin of Sydney's bottom with my hand. "Good girl..." I coo sweetly. I give her a couple of very gentle pats on her bottom, again feeling its firmness.

I take hold of Sydney's wrists and bring them up behind the small of her back. I don't know what she's been tied with before, but I'd guess it's been "improvisational." As in whatever was handy. Four-pointing doesn't require much. Any number of common items, like ties and bras, will work fine. "Rope, slave." I hold one hand out while using the other to keep Sydney's hands in place.

Sophie quickly puts the longer piece of rope in my hand. It's a fairly rough hemp rope. I lie it across Sydney's back. That lets her feel the rope. And it frees my hands to position hers. I put them with her wrists together, the backs of her hands facing each other. Then I use one end of the rope to wind three coils around both wrists together. Snug coils. I make sure they're not so tight as to cut the blood off, but also that they're tight enough that Sydney doesn't have a prayer of turning her wrists around. Much less of actually freeing one of those wrists. Then I tie the rope off.

I drape the rope along Sydney's spine, bringing it up to her head. Then I bring her hands up. It forces her to flex her elbows. I move them up until the tips of her fingers are wiggling just above the little V-shaped dimple at the top of her crack. Then I loop the rope around her neck. This one isn't as snug of a coil. And it's a single loop, not the three close loops I prefer. I leave that loop loose enough that I can get several fingers between the rope and the back of her neck without the rope cutting into her neck even the slightest. It's still tight enough that there's no chance of it slipping over her head though. I bring the rope back down and tie it off to the coils around her wrist with a single loop. That loop between the backs of her arms and around just the coils binding her wrists.

By now Sydney is showing just how nervous she's getting. Her hands are useless to her, and she knows it. Only her fingers wiggle. And those are wiggling rather energetically. But all they're gripping is air. She can pull her hands up a fraction of an inch, but if she tries to lower them the rope around her neck will stop her. It's plenty for me. Her hands will not be going anywhere near those intimate places I'm planning on teasing.

I have Sophie hand me another rope. This one I drape across the tops of Sydney's shoulders. Then I thread each end of the rope along her sides, up under her underarms, and pull it taut. I tie each end of it off to one corner of the headboard.

Sophie hands me two more ropes. I tie three coils of rope around each of Sydney's small ankles, leaving the other end of each rope dangling and stretched toward the corners of the footboard of her bed. Then I use my hands to pull her ankles out, stretching them towards the corners until her legs are taut. I tie the free ends of the rope off.

Sydney is free to squirm around. But she's not going anywhere. Her legs will stay splayed wide. The rope around her shoulders will stop her from scooting down and loosening the tension on her legs. Her hands will lie atop her back uselessly. The rest of her will wiggle. "Have you ever been tied like this?" I ask Sydney teasingly sweet.

Sydney shakes her head vigorously. She squeals out an anxious "no" that sounds like "NN-MMPH!" the gag does a decent job of muting her. I'm hoping she'll appreciate that gag later. I know she wouldn't want to disturb her neighbors. And dorms have such thin walls!

It also has her pussy so openly displayed between her thighs. Now I can really see how narrow those plump lips are. And I have a good view of the ridgeline swelling into her gash. It's long, and it's plain. Just white flesh. It runs about 2/3 of the way down her gash. The last 1/3, just above her tunnel, is filled with her lightly pink folds. Those rise up just as prominently into her gash. At the top of those especially wrinkly folds, I can see the hard knot where they flow together. The knot that surrounds her clit. A clit that's already rock hard and peeking it's eager head just above the outsides of the lips beside it. A head that's well rounded. And below that, I can see the edges of her folds gaping just slightly atop her tunnel.

"skanky, get over here," I call out firmly.

"Yes, my Queen!" Paige answers enthusiastically. She hurries over to me. Paige's voice is different from Sophie's. Paige's is deeper, more whisky, and lacks most of the Southern accent Sophie has. It's enough that Sydney should realize that there are two other people in the room with me, not just one. But I'm not sure if she does. She's already showing her nervousness enough that it's hard to tell.

"Tickle, skanky," I say firmly as I point to Sydney's pussy.

"Oh, yes, my Queen!" Paige licks her lips as she answers the command. Paige's body is fairly similar to Sydney's. Both are very narrow and lean girls. Paige is a mere year older than Sydney. They're about the same height and weight. Paige, however, has long, curly, honey-brown hair. And Paige has larger breasts that are squishy but firm and pert.

Paige obediently puts the tip of her finger to the top (now the bottom) of Sydney's gash. Paige's hands have delicate, soft skin. And her touch is just as soft and decidedly feminine. Sydney gasps loudly into her gag at the mere touch. Her hips shudder.

Paige begins by stroking the tip of a single finger along the edges of Sydney's plump lips. It's a slow, erotic, teasing caress to the very edges of those lips. It sends icy hot chills shooting through Sydney. And those have her squirming nicely.

Paige's finger caresses along the edges of Sydney's inner folds next. Then she lets her finger slip into the slit between those folds. But not into Sydney's tunnel. Paige strokes the tip of her finger slowly over Sydney's pinkness, caressing the sides of her lips up to her clit. She teases a very slow, and very light, circle over the top of Sydney's clit. That sends a crisp shuddering chill racing through Sydney. A chill that has her crying out sweetly into the gag as her hips snap from side to side.

Paige's fingertip traces a line back down Sydney's pinkness. It starts inching its way into Sydney's tight tunnel. Sydney all but screams a long "MM!" into her gag. Her bottom snaps up a bit, offering Paige's finger easier access to the tunnel. But it can't slide back and ram her pussy onto Paige's finger. The ropes hold her. All Sydney can do is lie there and cry out sweetly as Paige's finger move excruciatingly slowly as it enters Sydney's pussy.

Paige has long, slender fingers. It takes her several seconds to slip her finger slowly into Sydney's pussy. She makes it all the way to the very depths. Then Paige wiggles the tip of her finger, but just once. That sends another snapping squirm through Sydney. Now Paige inches her finger back out of the tunnel just as slowly. All the way back out. Until Sydney moans her frustration into the gag.