The Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ma'am..." Dawn squeaks out, her mousy voice breaking and almost sobbing already.

I take hold of Dawn's shoulders and pull her forward, lying her over my knees. She's stiff, and she definitely isn't helping me. But she's not really fighting me either. I pull her down, putting my right thigh in the bend of her waist. My left thigh is under her chest, just beneath her small breasts, leaving the underside of those mounds lying flush against the outside of my thigh. I grab hold of her wrists and firmly pull them up. I lay them on the small of her back. She quickly grabs one wrist with the other hand and clutches it tightly.

Dawn lies fidgeting on my lap. I reach to the waistband of her panties, noticing that while they look to be cotton, they're especially soft and almost silky. I quickly slide the panties down over Dawn's bottom. I can't see much of Dawn's body like this, her clothes are still covering most of her. But I can see the firm globes of her bottom. Hers isn't tiny, as Sydney's is, but her cheeks are just as toned and hard. She has a full crack, her cheeks meeting just enough to close it. Her cheeks have a slightly gentle rounding to them, especially now with her bent over and her cheeks pulled tautly. But what I notice is that her cheeks are completely tanned to the same bronze as the rest of what I can see. That there are no tan lines from a swimsuit. I'd bet my last dollar her father doesn't know that. I am so going to tell him! It will be worth it to watch Dawn squirm as I do.

I lie the belt gently across those firm cheeks. Dawn flinches hard from just the light touch. Then she quickly stills. She pants nervously as she lies over my knees. I watch as her hands fumble with each other. "This is for being a rude girl," I tell her matter-of-factly.

I lift the belt. It's not one of the toys I spank with often, but I do use it. And I feel that it's especially appropriate for Dawn. It just screams parental discipline, and that's what Dawn has obviously accepted as the norm. I snap it down hard, using most of my strength. I want this to hurt. I want it to be a real punishment for Dawn. I want her to learn a lesson: that she needs to behave 24/7. just because Daddy is 75 miles away doesn't mean she won't get caught. I think that's the same lesson her father would like her to learn. Behave, even when Daddy isn't looking over your shoulder.

The belt lands squarely across the center of those firm cheeks. It lands with a loud splitting crack like a bolt of lightning. It quickly falls away from her bottom, showing a bright, angry, red strip that has got be stinging her like an entire hive of killer bees.

Dawn screams out a loud, squealing "EE-OW!" as it lands. She tenses up hard, her muscles as stiff as steel, on my lap. She quickly pants several loud, "Oh, OW!s" as she begins sobbing. Her bottom wiggles from side to side.

Finally, Dawn counts "One, Ma'am. Thank you for spanking me for being rude, Ma'am. I deserve four more, Ma'am, may I please have the second whipping, Ma'am?" Her voice is more of a sobbing cry than anything. It's quiet, shamed into a near muteness.

Sydney doesn't seem to notice. She just goes on moaning out urgently through her gag and squirming hard as Paige's finger teases her pussy.

I give Dawn a second swat. It leaves her bawling pretty hard. And it leaves a second bright red strip across her bronze globes, just below the first one. It takes her a couple of seconds longer to compose herself and count it out.

I give Dawn the third stroke. She screams her "OW!" the only thing she's allowed to say, louder than Sydney has ever cried out. Her bottom squirms on my thigh vigorously for a few seconds, trying to shake the sting out of her cheeks. Her feet kick against the floor. Most amusingly for me, her hands, gripping each other like vises, pound against the small of her back. And now she bawls like a baby.

I give Dawn the fourth stroke. She screams again, and wiggles even more energetically. It takes her close to fifteen seconds to calm herself enough to count this stoke off.

I give Dawn the final stroke of the belt. It's just as hard as the first four were. She screams out and tenses hard. Now her feet kick the floor ferociously as her bottom thrashes across my thigh. She cries, hard. It takes her close to twenty seconds to catch her breath enough to count off the final stroke.

"Five, Ma'am..." Dawn's voice is hard to understand. It's almost all sobbing cry and little words. "Thank you for spanking me for being rude, Miss Rodgers. I am so sorry for my rudeness, Ma'am. Will you please accept my apology, Ma'am?"

Dawn is definitely humble, at least now that she understands her place. She's not the RA now. She's just a naughty girl, who acted up in front of the wrong person. Someone who knew her father. And now she's paying the price of it. I'm pleased. Her father obviously taught her well.

I tell her to get off my knees and onto hers at my side. She hurries off, glad to be finished. Still crying hard, tears rolling down her cheeks, she starts to reach for her panties. I grab her arm and scold her firmly "I didn't give you permission to fix those pants, Dawn."

"I'm sorry, Ma'am! I didn't know!" Dawn urgently blurts out, a wave of panic gripping her.

"Hands behind your back until you're told you may use them again. You will not be punished for that this time, but now you know. You will wait to be given permission before doing anything until you are dismissed from your punishment, is that clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am! Thank you, Ma'am." Dawn sobs out quickly, a heavy note of relief in her voice.

I turn to face Dawn. As Dawn kneels I can see just enough of her pubes to know that they're shaven silky smooth. And that there are no tan lines here either. I'd bet even her mound is bronzed sweetly. And I know her father doesn't suspect that!

"Are you horny, Dawn?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Dawn shyly answers. As much as she doesn't want to discuss her sexuality now or with me, she doesn't dare disappoint me.

"Is that why you barged in on Sydney because your horny little pussy wanted to at least see some sex?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Her voice mutes a few more decibels and she blushes slightly as she answers.

"Have you told your father how horny you've been down here?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Don't you think a good girl should tell her father when something is bothering her?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"How long has it been since you've masturbated?"

"Two days, Ma'am." Dawn blushes as red as a beet now.

"Stand up. Fix your panties first, then your pants. Pull them all the way up and fasten them. Do not dally. You have thirty seconds to fix your pants and be sitting in that chair. I don't care that your bottom is on fire. It's stinging because you were bad. I'm not going to inconvenience myself to accommodate your bottom just because you made it sore. That's your problem. That's part of the punishment, living with the sore bottom. Do that now."

"Yes, Ma'am," Dawn says nervously as she quickly gets up to her feet. As she rises she's pulling her panties up. She screams as she pulls them over her bottom. Then she screams out again as she pulls the snug jeans up onto her bottom. She crosses the few steps to the chair. She sits, freezing in place as her bottom touches the hard seat and she cries out for the third time. She sucks in a deep breath, grits her teeth, and sits. Then she moves slowly to cross her legs, clenching her teeth as she moves.

Chapter 04: Daddy's Girl

I say nothing to Dawn. I just leave her sitting there on her stinging bottom and crying like a baby. I take her phone out again and dial her father's number. He answers and I introduce myself again then I tell him that Dawn has something to say to him.

I click the phone on speaker again and hold it up in front of Dawn. I'm sure he can hear her crying. I tell Dawn "apologize to your father."

"Yes, Ma'am," Dawn sobs. "Daddy, I am really sorry for being rude and interrupting Miss Rodgers. She spanked me very hard for it, Sir... She spanked my bare bottom with a belt, Sir! Five strokes! It hurt so bad, Daddy! Ow... and she turned me over her knees like I was bad little baby, Sir! It was so humiliating! She didn't even spank me in private! Her slaves saw everything! I'm so sorry for being bad, Sir! Oh... OW! My butt hurts so badly, Daddy! And she's making me sit on it while she calls you!"

"Dawn, you were rude to Miss Rodgers, it's only fitting that you accept Her punishment for it." He tells her very firmly. I don't hear any disapproval in his voice for the punishment inflicted on his daughter.

"Tell your father the rest. Everything, Dawn." I tell her firmly, staring sternly at her. I don't have to remind her what to say. I just told her.

"Yes, Ma'am..." Dawn sobs, her voice now shamed and embarrassed. "Daddy... The reason I barged in so rudely is because I have been so horny, Sir! I just wanted to see a little something... for my imagination, and I was sure I was going to catch Sydney, the freshman girl, doing it! I'm sorry..."

Her father sighs, then after a second asks me to take him off speaker. I do. "First I want to say that I think her punishment was fair. I might have done the same myself. Except I would have left her panties up, but that's only because I just don't feel right pulling them down now that Dawn is a woman.

"As far as the rest, I just don't know how to handle that. I knew it would be an issue, what girl doesn't want to have a private life when she goes off to college? She's certainly old enough to... but I don't want her around losers. I'm sure you know the kinds of boys I'm referring to. And I'm sure it's not easy for her to talk about sex, even the unfulfilled desires, with her father. If she were my partner I could deal with it, but she's my daughter. You understand?" I do.

"I confess, I just had a chat with Nikolai. He's got a lot of good things to say about you. I hope you're not offended, but I don't know you that well, and Dawn is my daughter." I'm not offended at all. I'd have checked myself out, too. "I was thinking... you're there, and I'm not. Could I persuade you to help out just a little with Dawn?"

"What do you have in mind?" I ask.

"Well, since you're closer, maybe you could keep an eye on her, at least the private stuff, while she's there. Naturally, Dawn would follow your rules while she's with you, and you'd discipline her if she misbehaves..."

"slave, watch these two," I tell Sophie. Then I tell Paige to move along and start teasing Sydney's pussy with her tongue again. And then I step out into the hall, shutting the door behind me so that I can talk without Dawn hearing. Dawn will stay in that chair. Sophie will ensure she does.

"It sounds like Dawn needs someone to supervise her closely while she's here. If I were to do that, I'd want to monitor every aspect of her life here. My way, by my rules. Basically, I'll expect her to act like a lady at all times. I'd have to approve all of her social activities. I'd want to see her a few times a week, too.

"And I'd want to look after her sexuality as well. All of it. I have a rule about virgins, they stay virgins until they're in a long term relationship with a guy. So she won't be having sex with any men anytime soon. However, I also understand that women her age get rather horny, and that can get distracting for them. Dawn might well find herself masturbating under supervision. And she may be touched by another, male or female. She just won't be penetrated by a male. Is any of that against anything you believe in?"

"No, I'm okay with all of that. I doubt Dawn will be, she's a very private girl, as you may have noticed. She doesn't even like to talk about sex. I can't imagine her allowing you to see her masturbate, but I wouldn't mind. I'm just not comfortable watching that myself since I'm her father."

"I get that," I tell him. "And Dawn will be giving you a full report every week. I understand that she comes home on Sundays?"

"Yes, we try to go to church as a family and then lunch before she drives back."

"Well, you can add a detailed report of her life to your afternoon," I add with a smile.

"I'd appreciate that. Even if it is a little uncomfortable to listen to."

"A father should know what his daughter is doing. I have my slave-girl with me today. You say her, the sweet blonde girl I had on her leash. I also have my slave-whore with me. She's 19 and a rather attractive girl with curly honey hair. She's about 5'4" and lean. Then there's Sydney, the freshman Dawn barged in on. That's it. Now my slave and skanky, my whore, will not say anything about anything. I'm fairly confident that mutually assured humiliation will keep Sydney quiet.

"So here's what's going to happen to Dawn now, if you want me to supervise her. First, she's going to undress so I can see her body. I will check her intimately, and if she needs some release I will see that she gets it. It will likely be closely supervised masturbation, but I don't guarantee that. For all, I know that may be a problem for her and it will have to be something else. I'm fairly strict with supervised masturbation. I don't just watch. I have a specific way it's to be done, and I watch closely to ensure that she does it as she's told to, regardless of what she thinks she wants to do.

"I may use her with Sydney as well. It will be presented to Dawn as both an apology to Sydney for barging in on her and as part of Dawn's duty to monitor the girls in her charge. Or maybe not. It depends on how things go as we go along.

"Afterwards, Dawn will be allowed to dress and return to her duties. She will be calling you tonight and giving you a full report. For the first week or three, I will want to see Dawn daily and by that, I mean to see her body intimately. That way I will be able to see how quickly she gets how aroused and I will know what attention she needs. There will be no dating for a couple of weeks, and then, once she earns some trust from me, she will be allowed to date only guys I approve of, and I will approve not just the guy but everything they're going to do. Naturally, I'll expect her to behave as a lady should and mind my rules. She'll be told the rules once, and only once, before she faces consequences for not minding them.

"There's only one other thing you should know. I'm not shy about having my toys in 'public.' by that I mean in front of others whom I know will keep the secret, whether Dawn knows that or not. If anyone sees her, and she may be seen doing just anything, you can be certain that it will forever remain a secret. And I may have Dawn with another toy, probably female. It's a good way for Dawn to learn a lot of things. Is any of that going to be a problem for you?"

"No, I'm fine with that."

"Good. Then would like to tell her?" I ask him as I step back into the room.

He says he'll tell her to mind me. I put him back on speaker. "Dawn, listen to me. It's obvious that you have an issue with your sexuality. I've decided that's best addressed by another woman. So Miss Rodgers has agreed to help me out. Starting right now I expect you to mind her as if she were me. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Daddy..." Dawn squeaks out hesitantly. She immediately casts a wary eye at me. He says a goodbye to her, and I hang up the call.

"Stand up," I say to Dawn in a business-like voice.

She hesitates slightly as she begins rising to her feet. She keeps her eyes on me, watching for a clue as to what I might have in store for her.

By now I have a fairly good idea of what Dawn's life has been like. I'm confident that her father is dominant, and a fairly strong one at that. I'm sure his "wife" is more his slave. I'm confident that he's been just as firm with Dawn since the first day of her life. But also that he's avoided anything inappropriate with her. She might know well about the sexual sides of dominance, but I'm certain she's yet to experience any of it. Just as I'm sure that she thinks today might be the day she's introduced to that side of it.

"You are going to undress." Again I say it firmly while keeping my voice all business and slightly impersonal. As if I'm just stating a fact of life. "You will remove your shoes first. Then you will start at the top of your head. Remove the highest piece of clothing. Work downward. I don't care what order you might think you prefer to remove clothing in. The highest piece comes off first and so on to the tips of your toes. As you remove something, whatever it is, you will fold it up neatly and give it to my slave. You will be polite to my slave. But otherwise, you will not speak. Nor will you make any effort to cover yourself. Is that clear, Dawn?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." Dawn answers in a mousy voice.

"Undress now."

Dawn squats down and starts taking her shoes off. I don't have to tell her to tuck the laces into them, she does that on her own. I haven't a clue where she learned that. Maybe her father insists on her being neat. She holds her shoes out to Sophie. "Will you please take my shoes and hold them for me, slave?" She asks in a very sweet voice, but also a voice that shows her anxiety. Sophie takes them.

Dawn reaches for the bottom hem of her shirt and starts raising it up. She doesn't move too fast, but she's not really stalling either. As if she doesn't want to get naked, but has accepted that she has to. She's been nothing but a study in contrasts so far. RA. Athlete. Obviously, a good student or she wouldn't be an RA. Generally an alpha girl. Except that the instant she's told to submit, she obediently does so. At least when her father tells her to. As any good slave should, except that she's his daughter and not his slave.

Dawn has a slightly oval face, but one with soft features. Except for her jawline. That's slightly angular with defined, but not overly strong, features. She has long, medium brown hair that hangs straight down her back to the middle of her shoulder blades. Then she has bright green eyes above a small, softly featured nose. And beneath that, she has a wide mouth framed with almost bright medium pink lips that are fairly plump and full.

Now that she has her shirt off, I can see that she's wearing a white ¾ cup bra. It has foam-lined cups that mostly hide her mounds and surely add a size to them. But hers is a cutesy bra. It leaves a fair slice of her cleavage bare, having only a narrow strip of fabric decorated with a delicate ribbon bow at the center. It has narrow straps over her shoulders and a band that quickly narrows as it tapers to the clasp behind her back.

What I notice is how toned her body is. Definitely what I'd call athletic. Very lean, with close to zero body fat. But not manly or muscular. More strong. I can see the lines of her collar bones. I can see the veins at her elbows. I can see a very flat, and hard, stomach. I can see a pronounced feminine curve at her waist, too. And I can see the same bronzing tan covering all of her taut skin. I can see squared, straight shoulders that give her a powerful look. But I can't see the lines of ribs at her sides. I don't really see the lines of her muscles, either, as you would on a weightlifter or something. And I notice her posture. She stands up straight but not rigidly. More strong and proud.

I've given her a specific order to take her clothes off. It leaves her no choice about to take off next. The bra's straps over her shoulder are the next highest thing. So the bra comes off now. Dawn figures that out. Her hands slow just slightly as they reach up to the clasp behind her back. She doesn't fumble. She just unclasps it. The straps fall to her sides. Her hands rise to her shoulders. She hesitates only a fraction of a second as she takes a quick breath to steady her nerves. Then she slides the straps off her shoulders. She pulls the bra away from her body. She blushes brightly, and almost fire-engine red. But she doesn't try to hide her breasts. She just begins folding her bra.