The Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I release Dawn's hand. "Now behave."

"Yes, Ma'am. I will behave for you, Ma'am. Thank you so much Miss Rodgers for teaching me how to masturbate, Ma'am." It's almost a pure moan.

I watch Dawn closely. I know she'll misbehave. So far every woman I've taught this to has. And does. It's impossible to stand still and masturbate, especially when your pussy is so eager for relief.

In another quarter of a minute or so, Dawn's mouth is hanging wide open as she breathes fast through it. I put my hand to the bottom of her strong jawline. I look her in the eyes as I tell her "Dawn, just relax and breathe. Breathe slowly and deeply."

Dawn slows her breaths. The deepness of them follows. As does the very measured and deliberate note in them. Her breaths, in a matter of about five seconds, become loud and impassioned moans. It lasts another five seconds or so. Then Dawn's breaths suddenly go fast again. "I'm sorry, Ma'am! It's too hard!"

I snap my crop, using a little less than half my strength. I land the tip of it squarely on Dawn's cheek. Not her bottom. It leaves a very faint pink "crop print," a square with a triangle atop it the shape of the crop's tip, on her bronzed cheek. And it gets a loud "OW!" yelped from Dawn. I'm not worried about the crop print. It will fade in a matter of minutes to nothing.

"Bad girl," I scold Dawn sternly in a disapproving voice. "I told you not to speak. Apologize."

"I'm sorry for speaking, Ma'am. Please forgive me, Ma'am. I forgot... it feels so good that I can't think, Ma'am!"

"I didn't tell you to think, Dawn," I remind her in a firm voice, but one lacking the note of disapproval. "I told you to obey. Now breathe properly."

Dawn forces herself to start slowing her breaths down again. She gets them almost as slow as they were. Her teeth chatter. She tries to control those breaths. They're even more measured than they were the first time.

I reach a finger up to her untouched cheek and gently stroke it. "That's a good girl, Dawn. Breathe. Relax. Obey."

A sharp shudder suddenly racks over her hips. I spare her bottom, Snapping the tip of my crop against her hips. This swat isn't that hard either, but it's enough to get her attention. "Stand still," I scold her. Her hips still.

I see a thick gob of honey fall from her mound and rain down to the floor under her pussy. I doubt Dawn notices it. I can see the tension in her muscles, especially her arm, as she tries to control the stroke of her masturbation. A few seconds later I see that same tension in her legs. As they tighten up, Dawn rises to her toes. It lets me see, for the first time, the firm definition of those muscles. Swimming has definitely toned them up.

I don't punish her for rising to her toes. I didn't tell her not to, although I could call that moving. Instead, I use the tip of the crop to stroke along the sole of a foot. "No, Dawn. Feet flat on the floor."

Dawn cries out a loud, "UH!" in a pure strained toned. But as she cries out, she forces herself back down onto her feet. It forces her to loosen up the muscles in her legs. And that takes away one of the few things her body has left that it can do to ease the agonizing stimulation in her pussy. It makes the feelings even more intense for Dawn.

I slowly circle around Dawn. From behind, I can see the muscles in her back straining as well. I can see her cheeks tensed up hard and squished together, too. I lean over to get a good look at her pussy from the backside. It lets me see her clit as it pulses so powerfully that it seems to be jumping against her finger.

"You're too tense to cum, Dawn," I say in my teasingly sweet voice. I put my hands to Dawn's shoulders and gently knead them twice. "You have to relax if you want to cum instead of suffering."

Dawn tries hard to relax her body. The gentle kneads to her shoulders all but forces her to. But as soon as the tension begins to ebb from her muscles, the sensations in her pussy overwhelm her and she tenses right back up. She tries a couple more times. She keeps trying and failing faster.

I circle back around to stand in front of her. "Don't you want to cum?"

"Y-Yes, Ma'am, I have to cum, Ma'am!" Dawn stutters, her voice as breathy as ever. Her words urgently blurted out.

"You have to relax to cum, Dawn," I tell her tauntingly.

It takes her a while. And then only the tiniest bit of tension fades from her muscles. I tell her again. She keeps trying. And failing.

I opt for a firmer approach. I stroke my fingers through her hair, feeling the silky fine strands. Then, suddenly, I grip them tightly and pull her head to look me straight in the eyes. In my sternest voice, I command her "Relax your body, now, Dawn. Now." I tap the side of her thigh, very lightly, with the tip of my crop.

It does the trick. The tension fades from Dawn's body. A half-second later Dawn screams out a tormented and overly-erotic "OH!" as she tenses back up. Her body trembles for a few seconds. Then I scold her to relax again and punctuate it with another little tap of my crop.

After four tries Dawn is only able to stay relaxed for a couple of seconds. I tell her that she may ask permission to cum, but she must stay relaxed as she asks, and until she's given permission.

It motivates her. She relaxes. She stands, her entire body quivering. She moans out "Miss Rodgers, I'm relaxed just like you told me to do, Ma'am. May I please have permission to cum now, Ma'am?"

Before I answer her, I see the tension slam back into Dawn's body. She shudders hard as a couple more gobs of honey fall from her pussy. I scold her for not staying relaxed and tell her that she has two more tries.

Dawn trembles for a few seconds. Then she stiffens even harder. But after a second her muscles loosen up enough that she looks to be relaxed. Looks to be. "Miss Rodgers, I'm relaxed again, Ma'am. I'm sorry for being so naughty, Ma'am, but this is too much for me. May I please have permission to cum all over myself now, Ma'am?"

"One..." I start counting off the seconds. I reach my hand up and cup one of Dawn's breasts, giving it a very gently squish in my hand. A shiver sweeps over Dawn. But as it fades, her muscles relax again.

"Two..." I reach over to her other breast. I'll bet she's expecting me to cup it as well. Instead, I pinch her nipple softly in my fingers. Dawn screeches a loud "EE!" and shivers again.

"Three..." I caress her hard stomach with my hand.

"Are you sure you want to cum now, with everyone watching you? We'll all see you cum like a gutter slut!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Dawn blurts out urgently, her throaty voice begging. "May I please have permission to cum, Ma'am? Please, Miss Rodgers, I'll cum right now with the whole world watching me. I don't care how slutty I look, Ma'am! Please, Ma'am, may I please be allowed to cum like a whore, Ma'am?"

"Cum."

Dawn screams out the most tortured "UM...UGH!" as she does, her body shudders powerfully and wildly. Her pussy must be spasming. I watch several gobs of her thick honey drip to the floor, landing with little plops. A fraction of a second later, as the second wave of the orgasm hits her, she shudders again just as powerfully. And again and again. Her orgasm goes on for a couple of minutes. Dawn spends every second of it shuddering hard and panting soft, but fast, throaty moans that sound like "OH!s"

Finally, Dawn stops shuddering. I quickly pull her hand away from her pussy. Dawn's head lolls forward. She pants, trying to catch her breath. She stands, trembling. As the seconds tick off, the trembles fade.

"Thank you so very much, Miss Rodgers, for teaching me to masturbate like that, Ma'am..." Dawn says, her voice full of embarrassment, but also honesty. "It was the best orgasm I've ever had, Ma'am. I didn't know they could be that good, Ma'am... Obviously, I need to learn how to masturbate properly, Ma'am... it's very kind of you to teach me. Please accept my apology for misbehaving during my lesson. I'm sorry for making you whip me, Ma'am."

"Just remember the rules and instructions I've given you, Dawn. I don't tolerate disappointment from my girls."

"Yes, Ma'am," Dawn's voice is still breathy and deep, but now it sounds eager as well. "I promise to behave for you, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am."

"Then I'll see you at three, Dawn. You will stand right where you are until your pussy stops dripping. Then you will dress normally and you may return to your RA duties."

"Yes, Ma'am..." Dawn blushes to a deep, beet red.

Epilogue: The Next Day

The next morning I have a long email from Steve, Dawn's father. He tells me that he appreciated Dawn's call last night. She usually calls him about three times a week, every other day. But he is quite happy that I've told her to call daily.

He tells me that the conversation was slightly awkward for him. As I told her to do, Dawn told him about the afternoon session. She told him about "comforting" Sydney as the freshman girl came from having her "butt fingered." And she told him that I had taught, or started to teach, her how to properly masturbate. She admitted it was a skill she never knew that she didn't know. Until now.

She even thanked him for "arranging" for me to "look after her" while she's in Mobile. She said she feels that she will learn a lot from me, including things that he can't teach her about being a proper woman. And she "thinks" that I will be just as strict with her as he is. That I will not tolerate even the slightest bit of misbehavior from her. And she doesn't want me to. She wants to learn to be a "good lady."

He asks what I mean by a "full, in-depth examination and interview." So I tell him. I tell him that it's something I have all of my subs do. Dawn is going to tell me every last intimate detail about her life and her body. Things, such as the details of her period, that are going to be uncomfortable for her to tell me, but which I prefer to know for "obvious reasons." I tell him that I do not allow my subs even the tiniest shred of shyness, privacy, or modesty from me. They will openly tell me everything. And in this case, Dawn will tell him, too.

While here, Dawn's body will be weighed. And it will be measured in every possible dimension. More thoroughly than even a tailor would measure. That I do in case I decide to get clothing for a sub to wear. And because subs find it humiliating to have their body measured. I will see every bit of her body, including inside her vagina and rectum. I remind him that I am a student nurse and know how to look there safely and with minimal discomfort for Dawn. I tell him that I did not tell Dawn, but while she's here I will also be drug testing her. That's because I refuse to have a sub who uses drugs, and druggies tend to lie about it. So I just surprise test. He, of course, will get the results from me as well as from Dawn.

Also, while she's here, I will photograph her body in detail. That's just for me. And sometimes for another Domme, should I chose to share the sub. However, I don't plan to share Dawn, unless I need one of my Domme friends to look in on her while I'm out of town or something. If I do, he will know about it. The pictures will be stored securely in a hard drive with no internet connection, and thus unhackable. I do it with all of my subs.

And I tell him that I will be taking the time to see Dawn's vagina daily for the next couple of weeks. That way I can see for myself how horny she gets, and how often she gets that way. For now, Dawn's release will come solely through supervised masturbation. She needs to learn to pleasure herself before she learns to accept pleasure from another. Once it's time for that lesson, it will be at the hands of another female that she learns. None of which Dawn will be told.

An hour later I get another email from him. He tells me that he understands all of it. And that he has pictures of the slaves he's had, including Dawn's mother, his current "slave-wife."

Dawn arrives promptly at three. When she steps in, I ask her if she has a letter from Sydney. She hands it over. Then Dawn dares to speak. She thanks me for agreeing to look after her, something her father told her is definitely in her best interests. She promises me again that she'll be a very good girl for me.

I tell Sophie to get Dawn's clothes. While Sophie is collecting them, I read Sydney's letter.

Miss Rodgers;

Thank you so much for that treat! I guess you figured out that it was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I have no idea how you managed to do it with your finger up my butt, but you did.

But mostly what I remember of it was how totally helpless I felt. As I lie there, I wanted nothing more than to cum. But no matter how hard I tried to, I couldn't even though I was tied. But when you wanted me to, it took like two seconds for me to be cumming so hard I forgot who I was! I have never felt so powerless, so at-your-mercy, before.

I... I really hope you'll take care of me again. I don't know why you'd want to, but I'm praying that you will. I doubt I'll ever cum again if I'm not so helpless and possessed as I was! And I can't imagine who else could put me there.

I will do absolutely anything you want me to do. Whatever. I don't care. I just want to be able to cum like that again. Whatever it takes, I will so willing to do.

I haven't a clue who else was in that room. I'm praying it was no one I know! I would be so humiliated if anyone thought of me doing that. I know there were others in there. I guess that's why you blindfolded me, so I wouldn't know who it was.

I don't know why you told my RA to get this letter, either. I guess you know her, too. I'm am so praying that she wasn't one of the girls in that room! But if she was, she hasn't said anything. I'm going to believe she knows nothing. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to look at her!

I know, or I've heard, that you like to play games with your... whatever I am. I don't care. I so meant it when I said I would do absolutely anything you wanted me to, no matter what it is, if you would just help me to cum like that again! Or point me to someone else who knows how to so I can throw myself at him! I would so willingly beg for it!

Sydney.

I'm nothing if not evil. While I really don't have a niche for Sydney to fill, I can't resist the urge to find out if she truly is willing to do anything. I figure, why not. If she is willing to eagerly do anything, the worst that can happen is that I have to find a place for her in my toybox. And there's always something to do with an 18-year-old body. I decide to have Dawn tell Sydney that Sydney is not to date anyone, period. I don't like to share my pussies. If I decide to see Sydney again, she will be summoned at my convenience. Until then, she is not to ask about me or try to contact me. I figure to make her wait for about two weeks and then summon her suddenly. That's enough time for her to misbehave if she's going to. But if she's serious about obeying my whims, she'll behave that long.

Now that Sophie has Dawn nude, she sits her on the stool beside my desk. I ignore Dawn. I send Sophie down to Dawn's car to fetch Dawn's school books for me. Then, once Sophie has returned with them, I have the nude Dawn go class by class and tell me what she's learning. And we go through her work.

I tell Dawn this will be a regular thing. I expect my girls to get A's, and there will be consequences for every single bad grade, no matter what it's on. I can see that it comes as a surprise to Dawn. I'm sure her father will be very pleasantly surprised when she tells him about it. I'd bet he has consequences of his own for her bad grades. Although I doubt he considers a B+ to be a bad grade. But I do.

I send Dawn off with Sophie to be measured.