The Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes Dawn a couple of minutes to really get her confidence up. When she finally does, she ends up with Sydney's head resting atop her thigh as her hands caress Sydney's back. Sydney seems unaware that her head is now on Dawn. Her head doesn't lie still. It slams around just as it was doing on the pillow before. Finally, Dawn runs her fingers through Sydney's hair, brushing the silky fine strands away from Sydney's face. That tender motion stills Sydney's head for the moment it takes.

Dawn's eyes are now all but fixed on Sydney's bottom. At the never-before-seen sight of a woman tonguing another woman's pussy, or what of it Dawn can see from her angle. And that's not much. Mostly it's just Sydney's bottom thrashing hard.

"Sydney..." I coo softly. "I expect you're extremely too-frustrated right now. I'll bet you desperately want to cum. More than you've ever wanted to cum before." As I talk softly and sweetly to her, Sydney nods a vigorous yes with her head. "I know that you have been trying to cum so hard the whole time. Isn't it so frustrating not to be able to?" Sydney still nods her yes just as forcefully.

"I hope you've learned your lesson, Sydney. You are completely in my power. I decide when you cum." I reach down and very softly pat Sydney on her bare bottom. "You belong to me. You will never cum on your own. You will only cum when I wish for you to. And when I wish you to cum, you will not be able to stop yourself from cumming. And don't think that any of these guys around campus will be able to make you cum. They won't. You won't cum unless I wish it.

"Your friend is going to comfort you. You are going to cum until every bit of tension is gone from your slutty little pussy. You will not be able to stop cumming until I stop you, so just lie there, relax, and enjoy the release. I am going to make you cum without touching your pussy."

Sydney nervously shakes her head, as if she doesn't believe that I can make her cum without touching her pussy. And more so that she will be able to endure the orgasms I've promised her.

Dawn very tenderly strokes Sydney's back. Dawn, the girl that's five years older than Sydney and yet still a virgin. Dawn who doesn't have a clue what Sydney is about to experience. Yet something tells Dawn that I mean what I say. That it is going to be hard on Sydney and despite that even sweeter for her. She leans over and gives Sydney a light and quick hug.

"skanky," I say, "masturbate this little girl's butt."

"Oh, yes, my Queen," Paige says very teasingly sweet as her lips rise from Sydney's pussy. It shows me that now Sydney's pussy mound is covered with a layer of Sydney's honey, and Paige's saliva.

Sydney falls still, quivering hard, as her pussy begins to very slowly ebb from the cusp of orgasm.

Paige's hands go to Sydney's bottom and quickly push her cheeks wide apart to bare the funnel of Sydney's asshole. Paige doesn't have gloves on. She doesn't get gloves. She sucks and licks her finger, getting it slick with a coating of saliva. Then she puts the tip of her finger to the ring of Sydney's asshole.

Instantly I see Sydney's ring tense up hard. Sydney screams a desperate and pleading "no" into her gag. The gag keeps her word from being intelligible, but it's still clear what she's saying. She doesn't want Paige's long, slender finger in her butt. Her tightly clenched asshole says the same thing.

"Sydney, you don't have a choice. Just relax and enjoy it. If you fight it, it will just be more uncomfortable for you when my whore puts her finger up your butt." I teasingly warn Sydney.

Sydney does not relax her bottom. It does not deter Paige. She presses, slowly increasing the pressure, until I see Paige's finger begin to slip into the funnel of Sydney's asshole. And I see Sydney's ring tensed around Paige's finger, snuggling it tightly as Paige's finger inches deeper into Sydney's bottom.

"UM!!!" Sydney screeches into her gag. She tries wiggling her bottom, but that does nothing. The ropes keep her bottom fairly still for Paige.

Paige slips all of her finger into Sydney's bottom. Now she's going to do just as I so briefly did to Dawn a few minutes ago. I've taught Paige how to do this for time just like now. Times when I want a toy teased like this way. Paige presses the pad of her finger down lightly until she feels the fiery-hot walls of Sydney's pussy against her finger.

And then, Paige starts wiggling the tip of her finger, stroking it softly over the backside of Sydney's pussy walls. I can't know what Paige is feeling, but I'd bet she can feel sharp, hard twitches shooting through those walls. Walls that I suspect are soft and spongy.

What I can see is Sydney. The instant Paige starts stroking inside Sydney's bottom, Sydney's entire body snaps hard to full tension. Her muscles strain hard, pulling against the ropes with all of her strength. Her body stays stiff, no longer thrashing, just tensed hard and pulling. She screams as loudly as she can, a long, drawn-out "AH!" into her gag.

Sydney stays tensed for close to a minute. As she does, Dawn caresses Sydney's back very softly. Then, very suddenly, Sydney cries out a very deep and throaty, "UH!" As she does, her body falls loose for an instant. A split second later Sydney is thrashing violently, and wildly, against her ropes. Hard enough that the bed is creaking its protests again. Not a single part of Sydney's body is still. All of her motions are crisp and sharp, more jerking.

Dawn tries to hold Sydney affectionately while caressing her. To comfort the girl as she cums. And I have no doubt that Sydney is cumming. I can see the honey weeping from her pussy. It's a slow weeping, not a squirting or flowing, but it's still steady. And I can see faint twitches sweeping over the lips of Sydney's pussy. I can see Sydney's asshole squeezing against the sides of Paige's finger with all its strength as well. As if trying to hold it in place.

It only takes about a minute. A minute that Sydney spends thrashing with all her might. Then her body tenses back to the steely stiffness. She cries out a deeper and throatier "UM!" as she hangs fully tensed. Only this time, after a couple of seconds, her bottom starts thrusting up. At first, its thrusts are shallow, her bottom barely moving. But they're sharp and powerful. Quickly her thrusts grow long, staying just a powerful as she now slams her bottom up as if trying to impale her bottom on Paige's finger.

She stays like that for several seconds before again falling loose and completely limp for a fraction of an instant. Then she's back at "full thrash." she squirms hard and violently against those ropes with all her might. And she keeps fighting. Hard.

This time it goes on for close to three minutes. Three minutes of wild thrashing and shrieking. Three minutes Dawn spends caressing Sydney as affectionately as possible, trying everything she can think of to quiet the girl.

Finally Sydney tenses back up again. Her stiff body stills, leaving only her bottom moving. Again, her bottom snaps with sharp thrusts, pounding herself against Paige's finger. Sydney's bottom goes on thrusting, trying to ram Paige's finger deeper and harder into her bottom. Now Sydney cries out a needy, and strained, "UGH!" with every powerful thrust. Thrusts that essentially do nothing. Paige just allows her hand to move along with Sydney's bottom.

It goes on for close to a minute. Finally, Sydney screams out an almost pained "AH!" as her body falls limp for the tiniest fraction of a second. Then the waves of her third orgasm slam into her, washing over her body and sending her back into her desperate thrashing.

Sydney thrashes away for several minutes. Long enough that I'm thinking of stopping it. But before I get to that point, I see Sydney tense up again. This time she hangs for close to a full minute. Her muscles are so tense that she can't move anything, not even a finger. Only her bottom moves. That steadily slams up against Paige's finger, impaling herself ever more violently with each thrust.

Finally, Sydney cries out a pained "AH!" at the top of her lungs. But she doesn't start thrashing again. She stays tensed up. Her muscles so taut that I can see her feet and hands turning purple as her muscles pull so hard that the ropes cut into her. Yet she stays tensed, only her bottom moving to ram Paige's finger even harder into her bottom.

Now Sydney's narrow body is so taut that she vibrates. I'd thought her milky skin was flushed, but in the matter of a few seconds, her skin goes from the bright pink it was to an almost beet-red. From head to toe. Slowly her bottom eases off on its thrusts. I suspect that's from her muscles growing even tenser, to the point where not even her bottom is able to move. Her cries fade to silence as her lungs finally run out of air. And yet Sydney just hangs there.

She hangs like that, not even breathing, for around fifteen seconds. Then, in the blink of an eye, Sydney falls limp and spent. At the same instant, a violent twitch must rack her pussy. We all see the huge gob of her oily honey as it shoots out of her gash and splats against the knee of Paige's jeans. And she stays like that. The trembling is gone. Sydney does nothing but lies as if unconscious. There's not a single twitch or tremor to her body. I have to look closely just to see that she's started breathing. Her breaths are soft and shallow, but sufficient to keep air in her lungs.

I snap my fingers and order Paige to stop. A couple of seconds later, Paige's dirty finger is sliding free of Sydney's bottom. As it does, Sydney shows absolutely no reaction to the motion. But once it's free I see the only other sign that Sydney is still alive. I can see light contractions flowing over the ring of muscle that's her tiny asshole. Just those little, gentle, twitches.

I have no doubt that Sydney is done. So done!

I turn to Dawn. "You will untie Sydney."

"Yes, Ma'am," Dawn says. She stands and leans over to untie the small woman. Dawn decided to get the rope off of Sydney's hands first, quickly pulling it free of her neck when she can. AS Dawn unties her, Sydney just lies there, completely limp. As if she's dead. It makes Dawn do every bit of the work. Dawn unties Sydney's legs. Then she closes Sydney's legs, preserving some shred of modesty for the girl.

Dawn stands up. She folds the ropes up into neat coils and offers them to Sophie. I nod and Sophie takes them, returning them to the bag.

"Dawn, you are her RA. She is in your care. You will dress her completely since it appears she is unable to dress herself. Her clothes are over there."

"Yes, Ma'am," Dawn answers. She turns and gets the pile of clothes that Sophie took off of Sydney earlier. She starts by slipping Sydney's panties on. And she takes great care not to touch Sydney's pussy or bottom as she does. Next, she puts the jeans on Sydney just as carefully. Then it's Sydney's socks and boots.

The bra proves a challenge to get on the inert girl. Dawn is smart enough to leave Sydney on her stomach to do it, which leaves the clasp on top and accessible. The problem is getting the cups in place over the faint mounds of Sydney's breasts. As much as she tries not to, Dawn ends up with her hands on Sydney's breasts as she aligns them in the full cups of the bra. By comparison, Sydney's shirt and jacket go one much easier.

Now I have Dawn take the gag and blindfold off of Sydney. It's taken around three or four minutes for Dawn to get the girl dressed. But still, Sydney shows no signs of life. She just lies there, completely inert, breathing slow and shallow breaths.

I tell Dawn to cover Sydney up with her blanket and position her so that she's comfortable. Tucked in.

Chapter 06: Masturbation 101

I never expected to meet Dawn. Not today or any day. I didn't even know she existed. But now that I have, I've decided that I have a place for her in the toybox. Or rather I will, once she learns to behave like a proper sub. She is something I don't have now. A young female athlete. OK, she's on the swim team. It's not exactly basketball. But she does have that athlete's body, and that's what I'm after. I can already imagine several uses for her.

And there's the bonus of her father. He's a friend of Nikolai's. Like all Russian businessmen, Nikolai considers favors to be currency. And I have no doubt that Steve, Dawn's father, understands that. That he now owes me one for looking after Dawn. Maybe I'll collect on it, maybe not. I don't remember what business he's in, so who knows if I'll ever have a use for that favor. Maybe I'll have him tend to a sub for me one day. But I know it's always better to be owed. Russian-style business at its finest.

I have Dawn, still nude, stand. I face her, looking her right in her eyes. Now she meets my eyes without hesitation. "Tomorrow at three pm you will be at my apartment for a full, and very in-depth, examination and interview. And I mean three pm, not 2:59 or 3:01.

"Effective now I will be standing in for your father while you are in Mobile. That means I own you while you are here. You may attend your classes, swim practice, and see to your job as an RA. That is all you may do. If you wish to do anything more, you will first ask my permission. And I may or may not give you permission. When you ask, I expect to know not just where you wish to go, but what you wish to do, and especially who you will be with. There will be no exceptions.

"Except for dating. You will not ask permission for a date. Whenever a guy asks you out, you will tell him that he is to call me and ask me for permission to take you out. You will do that whether you want to go out with him, or even if you can't stand him. I will decide whom you will go out with. Then I will tell you. You will go when you are told. And you will be a very sweet, polite, lady-like date for your guy. I don't care if you like him. You will be a very good date for him. But you will not be a slut. You will be told what you will do with the guy, and that's all you will do. I'm sure he'll try for more, guys are like that. You will behave. I will ensure that you have a good social life with proper guys.

"As horny as that pussy of yours is, there is no way you have been taking proper care of it. Thus I will be taking care of it for the time being. I don't care how horny you are, you will not touch that pussy. You will wait until you are told to, and then, whether you are horny or not, you will.

"It's just as obvious to me that you've never learned how to properly masturbate. Thus, from now on, you will be closely supervised whenever I deign to allow you to masturbate. I will teach you how to properly pleasure that pussy.

"As for this slut..." I casually wave a hand towards Sydney, "you will watch her closely until she wakes. Then you are to tell her that she is permitted to write me a single note which she must give to you before lunch tomorrow. If she writes it, you will bring it with you tomorrow. You will never speak of this afternoon to anyone other than me and your father. Not even to her. You may not admit that you saw her orgasm. Or even know that she's seen me. Just tell her to write me that single note if she wishes, and nothing more until I say to.

"Now, as for your father. You will call him tonight. You will tell him everything that happened. Whatever questions he asks you, you are to answer fully and honestly. I don't care if they're personal or not. Once you get off the phone with him, you are to immediately undress and get in bed, where you will stay until morning. In case it wasn't clear, you will sleep naked. Get used to it. You will be checking in with him nightly for the time being.

"I suggest you check out my website. There you will find my house rules and dress code. You do not want to break one of my rules. Nor do you want me to ever hear of you being improperly dressed. And you'll never know who might tell on you.

"Mind my rules. You will act like a lady 24/7. There will be no exceptions, no matter what. You do not want me to find out that you have been less than polite, let alone rude, to anyone. Ever. My girls are polite little ladies. Is all of that understood, Dawn?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Dawn answers with a touch of nervousness in her voice.

"Good. Now would you like to ask me to allow you to masturbate that slutty pussy?"

"Yes, Ma'am... will you please teach me how to masturbate my pussy properly, Miss Rodgers?"

I hold my hand out and tell Sophie to give me my crop. Sophie grins wide as she puts the handle of it into my hand. Dawn glares at it with very nervous eyes. Eyes that lock on the whip. "Does your father have one of these, Dawn?"

"Yes, Ma'am... but he's never used it on me, Ma'am." Dawn answers, the nervousness now taking over her voice. It tells me that her father is definitely a Dom. I was right. Surely his long-time wife is also his slave. I'll bet he thinks he's hidden at least some of that from Dawn.

I tell Dawn to stand facing me and open her feet about halfway to fully spread. She does that. It spreads the tops of her lean thighs plenty far enough for her to have unimpeded access to every bit of her pussy. And it has her thighs out of my line of sight. Now I can see the tip of her clit standing down from the slit between her lips. Standing out so eagerly.

I tell Dawn to put her hands on her sides and leave them there. I tell her not to clench her hands up into fists, to just leave them relaxed. I have her look right into my eyes.

"I am going to start you," I tell her firmly. I reach a hand out and take hold of Dawn's right wrist. I bring her hand out in front of her pubes and ball it up into a fist, leaving only the first finger extended. Then I put the pad of that finger so lightly atop the hard tip of her hard clit. I hold it still for a second.

I start Dawn's finger moving. The tip of her clit has such a thick layer of her creamy honey on it that I doubt her finger is actually touching her clit. Just the honey. I start the finger moving in a very slow, and tight, circle, stroking her finger over the tip of her clit. Or rather allowing her finger to glide over the tip of the nub on its coat of honey. I don't let her put any pressure on her nub. I hold her hand, keeping her speed slow and steady.

"OOH!" Dawn purrs out the instant her finger starts moving.

I keep her finger moving. "Repeat politely after me, Dawn. You will stand still."

"I will stand still for my lesson, Ma'am," Dawn repeats.

"You will not say a word."

"I will not say a single word while you teach me, Ma'am."

"You will not speed up or slow down."

"I will not speed my finger up or slow it down, Ma'am." With each promise, Dawn's voice grows steadily deeper and throatier. Her words are breathy as she promises to behave. It tells me that she's already feeling the stimulation powerfully in her pussy.

"You will keep your eyes open."

"I will keep my eyes open for my lesson, Ma'am."

"You will not cum."

Dawn's eyes go fearfully wide. "I will not allow myself to cum, Ma'am."

"You will not stop."

"I will not stop masturbating, Ma'am." The frightful look stays on Dawn's face.

"If you misbehave..." I tell her with a very taunting sweetness in my voice. As I do, I stroke the leather tip of my crop softly over one of Dawn's breasts. "you will be punished immediately."

"Please whip me with that crop if I misbehave for my lesson, Ma'am."

By now, far less than a minute into the lesson, Dawn is purring deep breaths that are more moaning "MM!s" than anything. I can see goosebumps covering her breasts, too. Just as I can see how those goosebumps have tightened up the skin on her mounds, pulling them tight and giving the dark rings around her nipples an almost wrinkly look. I take one step back and glance down. It lets me see more of the goosebumps that now cover her bare pubes as well. It also lets me see the thick honey clinging to her finger and covering her plump mound.