The Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts are small, though not like Sydney's. I'd guess Dawn is a 34-A cup. Her mounds are well rounded, like half oranges. But they're also rather soft-looking. Despite their smallness, they lie back against her chest making a tiny little crease under them. But otherwise, they're well-rounded. They seem to be at the sides of her chest, and angling outward just slightly. It leaves a wide cleavage between them. Her nipples also angle slightly upward. Nipples that are somewhat prominent. They're wide, maybe like the tip of my pinkie finger. They rise up nicely from the tops of her mounds with gently rounded tips and noticeable sides to them. They're a medium shade of pink-brown, surrounded by silver-dollar-sized rings of the same color. And now they're standing up stiff.

I leave Dawn to continue undressing. It leaves her jeans as the next thing to come off. She undoes them, then winces hard and grunts out as she slips the snug fabric down over her bottom. Once it's off her bottom, they slide much easier down her thighs and over her feet. It bares a pair of lean and shapely legs fit for a model.

As Dawn starts taking her panties down she's very careful to lift the backside of them off of her cheeks before slipping them down. I guess her bottom is still sore. And that it's going to be sore for the rest of the day.

It bares a set of pubes that are as feminine as they are strong. Interesting, and slightly different. As I'd seen before, she's shaven silky smooth. But what I notice is that her pubes have a slight puffiness to them. And that she has a pronounced, puffy mound. It looks as if her pubes simply flow down, tapering to become her mound. And that her mound stands down to its fullest. She has no noticeable crease to her thighs. Instead, I can see the outline of the tendons rising almost where the crease would be. It gives her pubes a slight muscular appearance and a definitely strong look to them. But like everything else on her body, it looks lean. From the front, I can see a pair of plump lips on her mound. Lips that fully meet with just a fine line of a slit.

As she asks Sophie to hold her panties for her, it leaves Dawn only her socks. She squats down to remove those quickly, then stands up to fold them neatly and hand them over. "I'm done, Miss Rodgers. As you asked, I am naked now, Ma'am." Dawn tells me softly, her voice pure embarrassment, but not breaking.

"Stay," I tell Dawn softly but firmly. "That means for you to stand still and not speak." I don't know what her father has taught her, so I'll tell her everything the first time as if she were a newbie. That way she'll know. And she won't be punished for breaking a rule she didn't know about. Now that I've told her, she knows. So if she gets punished, it's her fault.

I casually reach a hand up to her breast, as if I'm not interested in it, but more assessing it clinically. I stroke the tips of my fingers along the top of her mound. Then just as casually over the nipple and along the softer underside of her mound. It lets me feel that her mounds are as soft as they look. Like soft, wet sponges. Like wet dough. And it lets me feel that her nipples are as hard as the mounds are soft. They stand around ¼" off the tops of her mounds, not tapering toward the tips, but fully rounded their entire length. And fully hard their entire length.

Dawn stands still while I feel her breast. I see goosebumps erupting on the soft mound as my fingers caress it, so I know that Dawn is feeling it. What I don't see is any hint of tan lines. Just her bronzed flesh. Idly I wonder if her nipples and rings are naturally brown-tinged or if those too are bronzed by the sun. It's probably natural, I decide. Then I wonder if those even tan, or if they just burn.

I slip my hand down along Dawn's stomach, feeling the taut, elastic, and very soft, skin. And I can feel the hard muscles just under it. A flat, well-toned stomach. And a curvy figure, with hips that have a modest curve to them, but no boniness. Not even the tops of her hips bones. Just soft curves.

I resist the urge to inspect her pussy now. I stop when my hand is at the center of her pubes. There I can feel the decent puffiness underneath, but also the hard muscles. It's not fat or flab. It's as if her skin is just puffy and softly plump. I suspect that's the case. Like her lips are going to be. I take my hand away.

"Turn around," I keep my voice casual and all-business.

Dawn turns her back to me. I start with a glance to her bottom. It's as red as I remember it. Red from the belt-whipping she just got. I'd landed the strokes evenly across her globes, sparing as much of her bottom as possible from enduring more than a single taste of the leather, which left her bottom fairly evenly reddened. Even standing, which has her cheeks at their loosest, her bottom is fairly well-rounded. It's not as fully rounded as Sydney's bottom, but it is definitely a rounded bottom. Her globes have almost no curve at their bottom side. It's more as if her thighs simply flow upward into her cheeks. But from there they round gently outward. And across. Her crack looks about the same. Deep, but also made by cheeks that meet just enough to close fully. The rounding is just as gentle at the top where her cheeks more flow softly into her back.

Her back I notice. It has a very strong look to it. But also a very attractive girly shape. From this angle, the curve of her waist flows perfectly into her feminine hips. Her back is lean. But not so lean that I can make out her ribs. I can just make out the very slight indent where her spine is. But above that, I can clearly see the lines of her shoulder blades. Even though I can't make out the muscles of her shoulders, her shoulder blades make clear how well-toned and strong those muscles are. I can make out the lines of her shoulders, too. And I can how straight her posture is.

I snap my fingers. "slave, gloves." Sophie hurries to get me a pair of my pastel green latex gloves. They're sized small to fit my tiny hands. I just hold my hands out and Sophie tenderly pulls the gloves on my hands for me. With a nod from me, Sophie loudly snaps the gloves as she puts them on. I watch Dawn as they snap. She doesn't flinch.

"Spread your feet fully, then lean over and rest your forearms on the seat of the chair, Dawn." My voice is still professional.

Dawn opens her legs at a moderate pace, neither hurrying to obey nor dragging her feet. She leans forward at the same pace. Once she has her elbows on the seat, I can see her hands wringing together. It's the only hint of discomfort she shows. And I'm sure that's pure embarrassment. She has to know that I'm going to be looking at her pussy very closely now. Her most private, intimate, place. Obediently she stands still and quiet.

The first thing I notice is how small her pussy looks now that it's fully displayed to me. From the puffiness of her mound, as seen from the front of her body, I'd expect her to have a long pussy. But she doesn't. And stretching her legs wide has pulled her body taut, taking some of that puffiness away. But not nearly all of it.

Dawn has some narrow and short lips. Spreading her legs was enough to spread those lips somewhat, leaving a wide gash between those lips. A line of her very light pink inner folds folded together into a single ridgeline, now rises up into the gash.

But what draws my attention is her huge clit. That too rises into, and through, the gash. It stands out from the bottom of the ridgeline of folds, almost above her tunnel. It's so big that looks like a tiny little cock, slightly narrower than my pinkie finger. The folds nestle around it, like foreskin would, leaving less than ¼" of the clit bared as it pokes out from the folds like a cock head. Beneath her clit there's only the tiniest little slice of those wrinkly folds before her lips meet again and close off her pussy.

Her clit may be standing out from her lips, but it's still covered with a heavy coat of her honey. Honey that's perfectly clear and yet almost as thick as any grease would be. Honey that shines in the light. That clit has got to be aching for some attention.

I use my fingers to open her lips, stretching them as wide open as they'll spread. It lets me feel their thickness and the plumpness of them. And it bares the rest of her inner pinkness, letting me see how loose and wrinkly those inner folds really are. And the liberal coating of honey that covers everything. It also let me see the entrance of her tunnel. It's narrow and likely tight. I can see the pulpiness of her walls.

I release her lips. Then I move my hands up to her bottom. I take a little bit of care to be gentle with her fiery-sore cheeks as I slip my fingers into her crack between them. Then I use those fingers to push her globes aside and open her crack.

Now I can see the deep purple-brown ring of her asshole. Hers is smaller than a dime, centered in an irregular shaped swath of flesh that lightens and grown more purple-toned as it quickly fades into her tanned skin. Her ring is almost perfectly round with only the tiniest pinprick of dark at its center. It's also lined with countless small folds of wrinkles that all flow into that single pinprick. Her ring is flush with the flesh around it, neither funneled inward not puckering out. Just flat. As if her skin simply darkens as they wrinkles flow together and vanish inward. I can't see the ring of muscle, but I know it's there, just under the wrinkles. I use my fingers to stretch the skin around that ring, pulling it a little more taut. It smooths out only the smallest of the folds. It lets me see the crisp rim of the muscle, at the center, where the muscle is clenching tightly shut.

As I hold her cheeks wide open with one hand, I hold out a single finger of my other hand. Sophie knows what I want. She quickly squirts a tiny dollop of lubricating jelly on the very tip of my finger.

I touch the tip of that finger to the ring of Dawn's asshole. I feel her muscle cinch down even tighter. And I feel that this muscle is strong as well. Now I feel Dawn flinch hard, her hips and bottom shuddering as she feels the cool grease and my finger pressing lightly against her asshole. I hear her suck in a raspy breath of unwelcome surprise.

I press gently against the firm muscle. At first, I feel her muscle harden as it tenses even more to resist my finger. A split second later I feel her muscle start pushing inward, just slightly. In another split second, I feel her muscle softening and turning rubbery. Then it happens suddenly. My finger just slips right into the space at the center of her ring, diving about ½" into Dawn's bottom before I feel her muscle clench impossibly tight and squeeze hard around my finger.

Dawn grunts a deep "UH!" as my finger presses that first bit into her body. After another fraction of a second, her muscle surrenders and loosens back up just a tiny bit. But it's enough that my slippery-greased finger starts sliding forward again. My finger moves steadily, almost gliding through the ring that gently snuggles around it.

Now Dawn groans a much softer "MM!" which she draws out as my finger is slipping into her. It tells me that this is a new, an alien, experience for her. And that she's uncomfortable with it. Although going solely by the snuggle of her asshole around my finger, it's not very physically uneasy for her.

About half of my finger has slipped into her tightness. My first knuckle has vanished, but the second one is still visible just outside the tight ring of wrinkles. That's when the tip of my finger feels how full her rectum is. Feels the proof of its fullness. I angle my finger slightly, sending it downward. Now it stretches the bottom of her rectum as it slips between her membrane-like wall and the waste filling her bottom. Thank G-d for gloves! But it doesn't slow my finger. It keeps sliding gently into Dawn's bottom.

I don't stop my finger until every bit of it is inside Dawn. It has the webbing between my fingers flush against the outside of her asshole. Then I hold my finger still for a second, giving Dawn time to adjust to the new sensations of being invaded here. It takes her several long seconds to grow to accept those sensations. But then I feel her asshole loosening just a little more around my finger. As if it no longer feels that it has to squeeze against me in an attempt to exert some control and ensure that I don't hurt her bottom.

"Your rectum is very full, Dawn," I tell her in my professional nurse's voice as if I'm just stating a clinical fact. Not a fact that I care about. As she hears me, I feel the tension snap back into her asshole for a couple of seconds. Then she relaxes again.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am," Dawn squeaks out an especially mousy and embarrassed voice.

"I don't like my girls filthy, and right now your rectum is very filthy. That's part of you. Don't let me find it so dirty again, Dawn. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Dawn answers, even more embarrassment in her voice. And that's something I hadn't thought possible.

"Say it, Dawn," I tell her firmly.

"From now on I will try my hardest to keep my butt clean inside and out, Miss Rodgers... I'm really sorry that my butt isn't clean now, Ma'am. Will you please accept my apology for what you have to feel inside my butt, Ma'am?"

"Ask me again in a minute, Dawn. First, you will prove to me that you are really sorry by behaving for your rectal exam. You will relax your bottom fully while I explore every bit of your insides. To relax your bowels, pretend that you are constipated and trying to go. Push down as hard as you can and keep pushing. Don't worry, you won't have an accident with my finger in your bottom. Now, behave, Dawn. Relax your bottom and stay relaxed until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, Ma'am..." Dawn's voice stays embarrassed but takes on a slight edgy note as if she doubts that she can do as she was told. It takes her a couple of seconds as she sucks in a long, deep breath.

I feel her bottom relaxing around my finger. First I feel her asshole loosening up fully. Then I feel the paper-thin wall of muscle around her rectum softening. I feel the waste trying to move, too, but it stays where it is. Now her rectum is somewhat loose around my finger.

I give her just a second to get used to pushing. Then I press the pad of my finger very lightly downward against the membrane of her rectum. That's as thin as a sausage casing, more like a rubbery film than anything. Beyond that, I feel the now-soft wall of muscle that lines it. And beyond that paper-thin muscle, I can feel a fiery hot burning heat. That I know is her pussy. It's the backside of those walls that I'm pressing so gently against. I can feel their firmness -- hers is moderately hard, more like a stiff wet sponge. And I can feel the meaty texture of them. And now I can feel countless little twitches erupting all around those spongy-hard walls, like little hot sparks.

I prefer to feel a woman's pussy through her rectum. The thin walls of her rectum do very little to dull my touch, letting me feel her pussy almost as well as if my finger were inside her there. But this way there's nothing in her pussy. She doesn't get the stimulation of feeling my finger slide into her. And if I press especially lightly, she'll barely feel my touch. It lets me feel her pussy as if it's untouched. Just as it would be if she were merely standing before me. Unless I want to tease it, then I can so easily make her feel that just as if I were inside her pussy.

But for now, I can feel enough of Dawn's pussy without teasing it. Those crisp twitches and the heat tells me that it's very aroused. Despite the fact that I haven't touched it. Nor have I touched her clit. I've just peeked at it.

I use a few more very gentle presses to feel just how firm her pussy walls are. They're not hard, but they are a little firmer than the softness I usually feel. I'll bet Dawn's pussy would be exceptionally pleasant for a guy. And for Dawn.

I give my fingertip the smallest little wiggle as it presses against the backside of Dawn's pussy.

"OOH!" Dawn shrieks out. For a split instant, I feel her asshole snap tight around my finger before she manages to relax it again. At the same moment, I feel an intense sensual shiver sweep over her body. And my finger feels the walls of her pussy snap with a hard contraction as if trying to snuggle tightly around something. I feel those sparks turn into hot bolts that shoot through those walls, too.

I stop moving my finger. Dawn responds by panting a few very fast, and breathy, "OH!s" they're far quieter than her first shriek. But just as needy.

"Good girl, Dawn, you've stayed relaxed."

"Thank you, Ma'am. Now, will you pretty please accept my apology for being such a dirty girl, Miss Rodgers? I really am so sorry for making you feel my filthy butt, Ma'am."

"You are forgiven, Dawn. Now stay." I begin slowly easing my finger back out of her bottom. Dawn purrs a soft "MM!" as she feels my finger sliding through her now-rubbery soft muscle. And she obediently stays relaxed. But it's far easier to stay relaxed while it comes out. My finger slips from Dawn's bottom. "Done. You may stop relaxing." I see Dawn's asshole tense back up tight for a second. I hear her take a couple of quick deep breaths.

"Now stand up and face me, Dawn."

Chapter 05: Anal Orgasm

Sydney still lies on her bed. She still shrieks her now desperately urgent cries into her gag. And she still thrashes energetically against those ropes. Each snapping hard thrash still creaking the bed. And she still hasn't cum. I haven't told Paige to allow it.

I stand in front of Dawn and point to the withering form of Sydney. "If you expect to be rewarded with some release from that horny tension, you will first make it up to Sydney. After all, it was your rudeness interrupting her tease that forced Sydney to begin over again and endure so much teasing all over again. I'm sure that was rather intense and difficult for her to suffer through. And it's your fault that she was forced to, so you have a lot to make up to her for.

"You are going to do your job as her RA. You will look after her. Now Sydney has endured her teasing, and she will be allowed her release. You are going to hold her and comfort her as she experiences a release that's going to more intense than what she's experienced before. You may touch her from the waist up. You will be very affectionate and nice to her. Your job is to comfort her through her experience. You will earn your reward by being exceptionally nice to her as she does. I strongly suggest that you forget about your modesty, shyness, and especially your inhibitions. She is a freshman in your charge. You will be as sweet to her as you possibly can be. Is that clear to you, Dawn?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." Dawn says in a soft, mousy, and slightly nervous voice. I'm sure that's because this is all new to her as well. I know she's never been with anyone, thus it's just as likely that she's never shared an orgasm with anyone. Or seen anyone else have one. I know that she doesn't know what to do for Sydney. I'd tell her, but that would make it too easy for her. Making something up isn't supposed to be easy.

I send Dawn to sit on the bed at Sydney's head. "Now show me how sorry you are for being such a rude girl. Show me how nice and well behaved you can be."

Dawn tentatively puts her hands on Sydney's shoulders. At first, her touch is hesitant, as if she shouldn't be doing it. I'm sure Sydney's skin is hot to her touch. It would have to be. Sydney's pale skin is now flushed a bright pink and rather sweaty. Then again, she has been suffering for close to an hour now.

Slowly Dawn's hands begin to grow more confident. They begin gliding softly over Sydney's silky skin, caressing her shoulders. I allow Dawn a minute or two to explore Sydney's feminine, and petite, body. It allows Dawn time to get used to the sensual feel of another person. As Dawn begins touching Sydney, I leave Sydney suffering more of Paige's tongue. And that leaves Sydney thrashing around hard.