The Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Paige's finger glistens brightly, almost sparkling, with the thick coat of Sydney's oily honey that clings to it. Paige uses the tip of a fingernail to trace a line along the edge of a fold, moving so slowly. Her nail keeps going, her finger slipping into Sydney's crack. Paige's finger comes to rest atop Sydney's asshole.

Paige uses the tip of her finger to trace a single lap around the rim of Sydney's asshole. Her finger stroke so lightly over the tender flesh at the rim. Her fingernail stroke just as tenderly over the nervy flesh of the dark ring around the muscle.

Sydney screams. But it's a very needy and erotically sweet cry. Her bottom thrashes from side to side with crisp, sharp motions. Those do nothing to interrupt Paige's teasing caress. Paige just lets her hand move along with Sydney's bottom.

With the lap finished, Paige's finger slowly strokes its way back down to the very top of Sydney's slit. Then she starts over, caressing along the edges of Sydney's lips. And so on. It's an endless tease. Paige's finger will erotically caress Sydney's pussy, teasing it mercilessly, until I tell Paige to stop. The tease is gentle enough that Sydney doesn't have a prayer of cumming. But she will feel it in all its sensual sweetness. It will push her towards the edge of an orgasm. Just not over the edge. It will leave Sydney feeling every little bit of Paige's attention.

I have Sophie get me a chair and set it up so that I can watch Sydney trash against her ropes and squirm.

It doesn't take long for the show to get entertaining either. Sydney squirms rather energetically. And she squeals loudly. I'm glad for the gag. If she wasn't gagged, her neighbors would definitely hear her. I doubt she's thinking about that, though. Every bit of her body is wiggling hard against those ropes. I especially like the way her shoulder raises up as her body twists. It rises enough to let me see her breast. Only with her body straining so hard, her mound is pulled almost fully flat on her chest. It looks like just the hard nub of her stiff nipple standing off her chest as she waves it in front of me.

I make her endure a good ten minutes of Paige's finger. By then Sydney is lost in it. I know she's close to cumming. Just as I know she can't. Instead, she's stuck there, on the edge of an orgasm, unable to go over the edge. If her hands were free, I'm sure she'd forget that shyness and rub herself. But she can't.

I tell Paige to "lick the slut." Paige grins widely. Then she leans her head over, putting her lips between Sydney's thighs and sticking her tongue out. Her tongue finds Sydney's sopping wet mound. It teases the girl the same way as Paige's finger was. Only now it's Paige's soft tongue teasing its way along Sydney's overly-sensitive pussy. And her asshole.

Sydney squirms even harder now. She fights against those ropes. She goes nowhere. Her bottom thrashes, snapping the ropes hard. Her bottom bucks forcefully up and down, slamming back onto the mattress hard enough to make the springs of the bed creak with each thrust. Paige's head just moves right along with those hips.

Sydney endures another ten minutes of that tease. By the end of it, there's a good-sized wet spot under Sydney's pubes. A little puddle soaking into the mattress. And Sydney is still crying out moans as loudly as she can. Moans that the gag can only half mute.

I tell Paige to "tongue its butt." Paige immediately uses her hands to push Sydney's cheeks wide apart, fully baring her asshole. It's the first view I've gotten of the tiny ring. Sydney's asshole is a light pink-purple. It's shaped like a little funnel lined with wrinkles. A deep funnel that gradually tapers into that pinpoint of darkness. That's unfortunate for Sydney. It leaves a lot of her ring accessible to Paige.

Paige takes full advantage of it. She puts her lips to Sydney's bottom, closely surrounding the tensed ring of Sydney's asshole. Paige sucks very softly. She puts her tongue into the funnel, letting it lie softly against the virgin flesh. It's a place Sydney never imagined being teased. Paige lets her tongue slowly caress its way around the inside of the rim of Sydney's tight ring.

Sydney's head snaps back, lifting her face up from the pillow. She screams out a loud, desperate, and passionate moan. Her bottom snaps up, bucking against Paige's lips. Then it slams back onto the mattress. It crashes into the mattress with all the power of every last muscle in Sydney's body. As she slams into the bed, the bed protests with a loud, splitting crack. Then Sydney's hips are flying back up against Paige's tongue.

At first, I think that Sydney slammed against the bed so hard that she cracked one of the wood slats under it. But I don't see anything hanging down as if it's broken. As she slams back down again, the bed cracks again. This time I see it. It's not breaking. Not yet anyway. But it is moving. She's bucking against it that hard. Each thrust of her hips has the bed scooting a fraction of an inch off the wall.

Sydney's red hair flies wildly as her head thrashes around. Her hands have clenched into tight fists, and now they squeeze even tighter. Still bound with the backs of her hands against each other, her fists move as one as they pound against the small of her back. Her toes curl and clench tightly, too. I can see the muscles in her legs as they tense, pulling against the ropes and straining.

I decide Sydney is actually enjoying it. If nothing else, by now she definitely feels that she's utterly at my mercy. That, just as I told her, she will only cum when I wish for her to. That she's truly under my control. Not hers. I decide that Sydney wants to enjoy a few more minutes of the sensation. After all, it's the first time those nerves in her asshole have ever been teased. She must want to really explore the sensation.

It goes on for four minutes of the ten I'd planned to make her suffer this.

The door of the dorm room almost flies open. It doesn't look like Sydney even notices it. Nor does it look like she notices the woman calling out "there had better not be a boy in here!" as the door opens. If Sydney does hear it, she doesn't react to it. She goes right on moaning and thrashing away.

"No, just us girls," I answer with a tease in my voice as I turn to the door and see the RA standing there. I don't know her. I know she's a senior, or a grad student, as all of the advisors are. And I know that there's no rule against sex in the dorms. But there is a rule against having boys in the girls' dorm. Luckily I didn't bring any boys.

Chapter 03: Guest Spanking

I don't know this RA. I can guess that she's somewhere in her early 20s. She's around 5'5", and fairly lean. Maybe 125 or so. Definitely no more. I can see that she's wearing a long-sleeved white t-shirt with snug-fitting jeans and sneakers. That's fairly standard attire for around campus.

I can see that she's openly gawking at the still energetically thrashing form of Sydney tied to her bed. Her eyes are wide in surprise. "Syd... Sydney?" she mutters under her breath. There's something about the way she says it that tells me her surprise isn't at what she's seeing. She's only surprised that it's the timid Sydney that's doing it.

I wave for Sophie to close the door. Sydney is still moaning rather loudly and I don't want to attract an audience. One unplanned interruption is plenty. "Who are you? And what are you doing in here? I didn't invite you." I firmly demand of the RA.

She stands mute for a second. "Oh, my G-d! You're Pepper, aren't you?" she blurts out with a sudden nervousness in her voice. "I'm Dawn Larkin, Ma'am. I'm the RA. I'm sorry, Ma'am... I heard noise..."

It is such an interesting answer. So polite, at least once she recognized me. I wonder how she recognized me. I know a number of stories have made their way around campus, but that's just by name. I wonder if we might have a few friends in common or something. More so, I wonder why she felt the need to be so polite to me.

"Shut up." I snap without raising my voice to her. She stops babbling immediately and just stands there. I snap my fingers and point to the other chair. "Sit." Dawn simply sits in the chair, crossing her legs as she does. Now I know. Dawn has had at least some training. She's far too obedient to have not.

"Do I know you?"

"No, Ma'am."

"But you know me?"

"No, Ma'am, but I have heard of you, Ma'am."

Dawn is trying hard to focus on me and give me all of her attention. As she should. But I can see that her eyes keep darting to the thrashing form of Sydney. Only for a fraction of a second. But those fractions are quickly adding up. "Haven't you ever seen a whore eat an asshole before?"

"No, Ma'am." Dawn blushes slightly as she answers.

I put my hands to Dawn's head and turn it so that she's staring right at Sydney's squirming bottom. "Go on, then, get a good look." I hold her head still for several seconds. "There, now you've seen a whore eat an asshole." I roughly turn her head back so that she's looking at me again. "Is there some reason you so rudely interrupted Sydney's teasing? Now the poor little girl is going to have to start all over again!"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am... I was just trying to do my job, Ma'am. It sounded like... there was a boy in here, Ma'am."

"And why would you think there was a boy in here?"

"I... uh... heard sounds, Ma'am."

"Did you hear a boy?"

"No, Ma'am."

"So you're some kind of bigot then?"

"NO, Ma'am!" Dawn hurries to insist.

"You must be. You heard Sydney moaning out in ecstasy and just assumed there was a boy in here, didn't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"And it never occurred to you that it might be a pussy-endowed whore servicing Sydney?"

"No, Ma'am."

"I guess you've never been with a girl then."

"Oh, no, Ma'am! I've never been with anyone, Ma'am. My father would never allow it."

That's an interesting answer. I ignore Sydney for a few minutes, leaving her to suffer Paige's sweet tongue. I ask Dawn a few more questions and learn that she's here on a partial scholarship for the swim team. And I learn that she's from Brewton, which also explains a lot. Brewton is the stereotypical southern small town.

She also tells me that she's never had a real boyfriend. She's dated, but only casually. And then only after her father met and approved of the boy. He'd met and immediately sent away, more than one of her dates. He rules his house. And he still rules over her, or so it appears to me. Not as a Master, but more as a very stern father would. I can't fault him for teaching her some proper manners, though.

"And what would your father say if he knew how rudely you'd barged in on Sydney?"

"Please! Please don't tell him, Ma'am. He'd probably spank me or something for being rude, Ma'am." Now Dawn shows just a hair of nervousness. Enough that I know she's sincere about her dad punishing her for rudeness.

"Give me your phone," I say it very firmly, holding my hand out for the phone. She hands it over. I start looking through her contacts. It doesn't take long to find the one labeled "Dad."

I click it. The phone starts ringing. "Not a sound, Dawn," I warn her in my firmest voice. Dawn sits still, trembling lightly, and glares at me with a scrunched up and unhappy face.

Her father answers, thinking it's Dawn calling. I quickly correct him and introduce myself, telling him that Dawn is sitting right here with me. "We've met," he tells me. Then he reminds me that we met several months ago at my friend Nikolai's house. One of the cocktail parties that he has and invites friends over for. Nikolai is a Dom, but not all of those he invites over are.

But if he remembers me, then he knows I'm a Domme. I don't go to Nikolai's without Sophie. And she's always on her leash. It would be a good sign. Especially since I'm sure he knows that Nikolai is a Dom.

We chat for a minute. As we do Dawn grows increasingly more nervous. As it dawns on her that I might actually know her father. Clearly, even from the one side of the conversation Dawn can hear, we have several friends in common. And we clearly have met.

"I'm calling because there's a problem with Dawn. I know you've tried so hard to teach her some proper manners. Obviously, she needs to be reminded of them. She just now barged right in on me and interrupted a slut's tease! Now, this poor little freshman girl is going to have to start all over again and suffer every bit of the teasing again just because Dawn was so rude!

"Honestly, if she wasn't your daughter, she'd already be over my knees. I just can't stand rudeness! But since she is your daughter, I thought I'd just tell you that she's so horny that she couldn't resist peeking in on me while my whore tongues a freshman's pussy, or rather her butt right at this moment, and let you deal with her rudeness."

"That explains the moans I can hear," he laughs. "I apologize for Dawn's rudeness. I thought I'd taught her to behave better than that... you know, it's just so hard with her being so far away." Brewton is all of about 90 minutes away. "Those boys down there just don't want to come over and introduce themselves and ask to take her out like gentlemen. I know Dawn must want to go out more than she does, but I just don't want her going out with boys I haven't met... I know how boys are. But I didn't realize that Dawn was getting so... lonely that she'd resort to peeking in on others. Would you mind putting me on speaker for a second?"

I click the phone on speaker and tell him to go ahead. "Dawn," he says firmly, a touch of anger in his voice. "When you come home Sunday, you will be punished for your rudeness... And you will be apologizing and make it up to that freshman. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir." Dawn answers her father in a timid voice.

"And if Miss Rodgers decides to be kind enough to punish you herself, you will behave yourself for her. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir." Dawn's mousy voice is now at full nervousness. I guess she never expected her father to give me permission to punish her for him. I didn't. Then again, I didn't ask. But I'd been thinking about it.

I take him off speaker. He tells me that while we don't really know each other, he's heard enough about me from Nikolai and Dmitri that he trusts me to "deal with Dawn" as I see fit. Then he adds "you might be able to deal with some things a father shouldn't..." I assume he means that horniness that Dawn is so embarrassed to admit to. I promise him that Dawn will call him in a little while after she's "atoned" for her rudeness.

Then I end the call and turn my attention back to Dawn. Now she's fidgeting hard in her chair. Keeping my eyes on Dawn, I snap my fingers and order Paige to tickle Sydney's pussy again. I was serious when I said Sydney was going to be starting over. Dawn can blame herself for condemning Sydney to endure it. Dawn doesn't have to know that Sydney was never going to be allowed to finish after a mere half-hour of sweet torture. Starting over is a perfect way to extend Sydney's tease.

I grin at Dawn as I hold my hand out to Sophie. "slave, give me my belt." Sophie digs into the bag and quickly comes out with it. It's just a plain leather man's belt. It's stiff, but it's also flexible enough to nicely double over in my hand. It's about an inch and a half wide. I hold it in my hand, already doubled over.

Dawn stares at the belt. Her eyes quickly moisten. And she trembles. Seeing the nervousness on her face, I put my hand to the bottom of her jaw. I nudge her head back up, taking her eyes off the belt, and look her straight in them. "How long has it been since you made Daddy spank you?"

"Over a month, Ma'am!" Dawn insists promptly, her voice already breaking. It's obvious that her father is the only one to ever spank her. And now I have confirmation that just because she turned 18 and went off to college, he hasn't eased up on disciplining her. Properly, at least in my opinion. I guess he feels, as I would, that as long as he's supporting her, she can follow his rules or face his consequences. I know now that Dawn just turned 23. And I'm sure most people would find it odd, and maybe inappropriate, for a father to be punishing his 23-year-old daughter by spanking her. Then again, many parents don't spank children at all, especially once they're teens. I believe that a good spanking works wonders, regardless of age.

"You'll get five strokes for being a rude girl," I tell her very firmly. I'll bet she's used to her father using the same tone with her. "Assuming that you behave like a big girl for your spanking. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Dawn barely manages to squeak out.

I drop down into my seat again. It puts me a few feet away from where Dawn is sitting. I see Dawn's eyes go wide out of the corner of my eyes. I don't know how her father spanks her, but the look on her face says she did not expect me to turn her over my knees. "come over here and get your spanking." I firmly insist.

Dawn slowly rises to her feet. She crosses the few steps slowly, her feet hesitant. She comes and stands in front of my knee, not at my side as if she's hanging onto some hope that I won't make her go over my knees.

I just put my hands to her hips and move her around to the side. She's tense and stiff, but not really resisting. Just not making it easy for me to move her into place. "Pull those jeans down, Dawn," I tell her firmly.

Dawn's hands slowly go to the waist of her jeans. Her hands fumble only slightly as she unbuttons them. They slow down considerably as she pulls the zipper down. Her hands go to her hips. They push the jeans down. She has to wiggle her bottom slightly to get the snug pants moving down her hips. But once they're off her bottom they slide down easily. She holds them, moving them down slowly.

For the first fraction of an inch, the bottom of her shirt covers the skin being exposed by the receding jeans. But her shirt is decently snug as well, and it stays up with its bottom hem along her waistline. Soon the jeans are baring a slice of naked flesh as they inch down. Dawn's skin is nicely tanned to a medium bronze. I can't see much of it like this, but the tiny slice I do see is flat and taut.

Soon the jeans are down to where I can start seeing her panties. They're cotton ones. Not especially sexy, but cuter than the simple everyday wear Sydney had on. These have a decently wide band, and an inch thick for a waistband. Except it's not on her waistline. They're cut low enough that it's below her waistline and hips, more like around the tops of her thighs. Then, there's a triangle of fabric that seems to flow down from underneath that band and fully cover her pubes but not a speck more. They're black, dotted with tiny white polka dots. And they're dense enough that I can't see through them, not even enough to tell if she has a bush. The triangle is just loose enough that I can't make out the lines of her pussy either.

I make Dawn inch those jeans down until they're around the middle of her thighs. It has all of her panties exposed, and a good inch or two more. Then I command her to kneel down at my side. She reluctantly drops to her knees, almost stumbling as she does.

I turn to look Dawn in her eyes. Her eyes quickly avert from mine, wanting to look anywhere else but at me. I just put a hand under her jaw and nudge her head back around until she has no choice but to face me. "I don't know how your daddy spanks your naughty bottom. I don't care. He left you to me, so now you'll be spanked just like the naughty little toddler you were acting like.

"Since this will be the first time I spank you, I will tell you how you are going to behave. You are going to lie over my knees, just like a naughty toddler. You are going to keep that bottom still. You will put your hands on the small of your back and they will stay there. You will not try to cover your bottom with anything. You will not say a single word, except after each stroke you will politely count it, thank me for it, and ask for the next. Is that clear?"