The Dragon and the Wolf Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For now," I said softly, before giving her a gentle squeeze, "But let's not talk about such matters. What I'm concerned about is the naked young woman next to me, who I would love nothing more than being intimate with right now."

She looked up and met my eyes. "Please," she whispered, leaning up to kiss me.

Being someone's first time does add a little pressure, I have no problem admitting that. I was harder than steel, and rather excited at the prospect. Positioning myself between her legs, I gently spread them further apart before lining myself up, teasing her a little by running the head of my cock against her slit. She smiled at that, sensing she was relaxing, before I gently slid my cock inside her.

The moan she released was completely involuntary and made her giggle. Letting her get used to the presence of my cock inside her, I took my time starting to thrust, and it was only then that she seemed to be a bit lost at what to do. Gently grabbed one wrist, then the other, I suggested she place those on my back, and I soon felt her fingertips digging into me, which made me smile.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

She didn't reply for a few seconds. "I can't..." she whispered, and I heard the catch. Her reaction wasn't a surprise, so I leaned down to kiss her softly on the lips.

"I'll go for as long as you can manage." Lifting her chin with a finger, I added, "And I can cum and go again very quickly." That made her cheeks glow, which made me chuckle. "Beautiful, young woman such as yourself? I won't have a problem getting hard all night." That made her giggle again.

We did make love all night. The first time I came inside her, she wrapped her arms and legs around me, and needed a little weep. I just gently grabbed and turned onto my back, holding her against me. "Oh my god, it feels so weird but good," she finally said with a giggle. Then she sat up and smiled. "Oh... Oh, I like this, Ragnar."

"Give me a couple of minutes, then you can ride me, if you'd like?"

Tamara Strenger absolutely loved riding Ragnar Dragonborn. Watching her ride me, her pale, soft body, those spectacular breasts swaying as she learned how to move, resting my hands at her hips though running my fingers up and down her body, little wonder she enjoyed her first orgasm with my cock inside her. No tears that time, simply a loud giggle as she continued to ride me. No idea how long I lasted until I came again, which just earned another giggle as I held onto her, thrusting with each throb.

She wanted to be on her back again, running her hands up and down my arms, learning that having her legs wrapped around me felt even better, and I started to move a little faster that time. It took a little getting used to, but she was soon loving it, our kissing deeper, more passionate, earning more than one moan of mine into her mouth, and whenever I made her whimper with desire, I felt my cock just get even harder.

After my third orgasm, that was me done in for the evening. It was a really good one, and even I had my limits. Remaining inside her until I finally softened, she immediately snuggled back into my body, though started to giggle. "I can feel cum leaking out of me," she whispered.

"We should probably clean up."

"No, I want to enjoy the feeling. Might not happen again." She went silent as I held her, my fingers caressing nearly her entire body. I heard a sniffle eventually, and just hugged her a little tighter. "Thank you," she whispered.

"I'm just glad you enjoyed it."

"I loved every second, Ragnar. I'm glad it was you." Wasn't the first time I'd heard that, but every time I did, it did make my heart swell, and simply like her a little bit more in return. "Now I know what I'm missing though."

"Well, if I'm ever nearby..."

I tickled her, making her laugh, as she spun around and met my eyes, leaning forward to kiss me, caressing her cheek as she slowly pulled back. I saw the look in her eyes. Wasn't the first time I'd seen a look from a woman after that first time. I'm sure plenty of men looked at women the same way after their first time. So I caressed her back, feeling her relax in my arms, and when she settled against me, I knew she was fast asleep.

I'll admit, even after that first and, I knew, only time, I liked her too.

We washed together the next morning, Tamara not shy for a moment, appearing to revel in her nudity. I drank her body in as the early morning light filtered through the windows. It was only when there was a knock on the door, announcing that we had visitors, that we finally dressed. Before heading downstairs, she grabbed her hand. "Ragnar..."

"I won't mention a thing."

"No, not that." She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and kissed me hard. I couldn't help smile as she ended up pressed against the door, earning a moan into my mouth. We only broke apart as we couldn't go any further. "Thank you. Thank you for last night. And thank you for what we're about to do."

I caressed her cheek, earning one of those sweet smiles I was already getting used to seeing. "You've got a good heart, Tamara. That's what I've learned about you already."

She blinked rapidly and looked away, whispering one last, "Thank you," before we headed downstairs. witch hunters there to meet us. She recognised all of them. During our conversations, I had mentioned my concerns. She admitted privately that she had no problem with magic, and was only joining their ranks due to the favour owed for their assistance in helping her escape. "I don't like what I hear either, Ragnar," she had said, "So I'm hoping I'll only be involved in the theory of the Eternal Fire. But the price for their help was my own commitment. It still seems to be a price worth paying."

Informing them of my agreement with Geralt, they were not particularly happy to hear about it, but once I'd told them what I'd told Tamara the night before, they agreed that going in numbers would be best. Collecting my horse from the tavern, there was myself, Tamara and six witch hunters on horseback. I led the way, straight for Lindenvale, Tamara at my side, the other six in our wake. Glancing her way every so often, the smiling girl I'd seen the night before and that morning had been replaced by a grim-faced, determined young woman.

Good. Just what I wanted to see.

We made it to Lindenvale in good time, though was concerned there was no sign of Geralt, Strenger or his men. Asking Tamara and the others to wait, I knew if Geralt had a message, he'd leave it in the tavern.

I earned a few glances from the locals as I approached the innkeeper. "Has a white haired man left a message for someone?"

He looked me up and down. "You are?"

"Ragnar Dragonborn. The men who left the message..."

"Aye. He did. Word of mouth. Said the baron wouldn't wait here. They were heading further south, and would likely camp at Downwarren by nightfall."

"Excellent. Thank you."

Heading outside, I mounted up and gestured, explaining to Tamara and her witch hunter friends the slight change in plan. It was dark by the time we made it to Downwarren, but passing sentries wearing the same uniform as the baron's men, I knew they were waiting for our arrival.

Geralt and baron were in discussion with a couple of his men when I approach with Tamara and the lead witch hunter, Graden. Strenger was obviously delighted to see his daughter, but she moved towards me when he approached her. I kept my face blank but made sure he met my eyes.

"They will know we're coming," Geralt finally stated, "I would prepare your men, Strenger. There's a good chance many won't be returning to Crow's Perch. Same goes for those witch hunters, Graden."

Geralt and I walked away, as we would camp separately. As soon as we had privacy, he turned to me. "You slept with her."

"What?"

"Ragnar, I'm not blind. You slept with her. I saw exactly how she was looking at you. The look of a woman who had felt the touch of a man for the first time the night before. You slept with her."

"I did."

"Why? If Strenger finds out..."

"I'll beat him up again. Strenger doesn't frighten me."

"Why?"

I shrugged. "She wanted to know what it felt like to be with a man. And once we got to know each other, she's actually a rather sweet hearted young woman. She didn't want to join the ranks of witch hunters as a virgin." Geralt just chuckled. "It was a good night, Geralt. That's the only thing that matters."

"Must have been. As I said, the look in her eyes, Ragnar."

"I know," I said softly, "But we knew it would only be the one night."

Sitting by the campfire once darkness descended, even I could sense the woods were alive. Plenty of noises that would have scared the life out of the ordinary man and woman. But most of it was in the mind. The Crones knew we were there, but they wouldn't resort to dirty tricks. I reckoned they would be confident enough to face all of us the next day.

Breakfast the next morning was awkward, as the baron's men and the witch hunters clearly didn't get along. To prevent any major falling out, I suggested we just leave immediately, those of us with horses mounting up, the rest proceeding on foot.

We were not alone between Downwarren and the orphanage, as there was no doubt the Crones did use a few tricks to thin our ranks. Nothing more concerning than a few drowners, some rotfiends, and even a water hag, but we lost no-one on the way, eventually entering the silent orphanage. No sooner had those of us on horseback dismounted that we found ourselves under attack again, drowners seeming to come from absolutely nowhere, and in more numbers than ever. That's when did we start losing more than one man, and the only reason I didn't use my Thu'um is that, although I trusted Tamara, I did not trust her new friends.

"Find your mother!" I yelled out, glancing to see Tamara and her father pull back, looking for Graden, meeting his eyes and nodding, understanding what I meant.

It was only when the last drowner was dead, noticing we'd lost a couple of the baron's men, and also witch hunters, that I heard uncontrollable weeping. As orders were issues to patrol the perimeter, I turned to see Tamara sobbing, and it was obvious straight away that Anna Strenger was physically okay but her mind was cracked, if not gone entirely.

Before anyone could discuss what to do next, an enormous fiend appeared through the mist. That's when I decided enough was enough, ordering everyone to clear a path. "Get your silver ready, Geralt," I stated.

"You sure you want to do it when they are present?"

"If they think they can take me, they can try."

The fiend circles all of us, Geralt and I making sure we kept ourselves between it and everyone else. Only when it made to charge did I step forward and Shout.

YOL - TOOR - SHUL

As the fiend erupted in flames, Geralt and I charged forward, slicing the fiend again and again. Forcing it back, there was no missing it wilt due to the flames and out attacks, Geralt finally sticking his silver sword through the heart of the beast. It collapsed onto the ground, resting on its back, Geralt taking its head for good measure.

"Where are you?" I roared, turning around, looking for the Crones. I must have had a wild look in my eyes, as everyone took a couple of steps back. But the Crones had now seen my power, and they did not show their faces nor did we hear their voices again.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I took a deep breath before Geralt patted me on the back. "They won't show their faces now. Too many of us, plus the Dragonborn is angry."

"Oh, that doesn't even begin to describe my feelings right now, Geralt."

But I sheathed my sword and joined the others gathered around Anna. Tamara had calmed down by now, but I earned plenty of curious glances when she came straight to me, her arms holding me tight, resting her head against me. I kissed the top of her head.

Strenger looked at me, and he understood completely, removing his hat, scratching his head. "What's wrong with her?" he finally asked.

Geralt crouched down next to Anna, who was almost childlike in her mannerisms. He reached out to stroke her hair. All she did was look at him and smile. "She's been through a lot. Lost a child, was carried off by a fiend, lived in the Crones' village taking care of children who are now gone... It's left its mark, as it would on anyone."

Tamara let me go as she turned around, crouching next to Geralt. "Is there nothing we can do to help her?"

"Nothing I can think of. I'm sorry, Tamara. I deal with monsters. A fractured mind is beyond my realm of understanding."

"I know a hermit, a very wise man with a gift for healing," Strenger finally said, "Met him some time past. Lives in the Blue Mountains. I shall take her there."

Tamara looked ready to say something before she glanced at Graden. He returned a single nod, then she looked back at me. I glanced at Strenger first, and all I said was a broken man, a failed father, and a horrible husband. But there was no doubt he still had love in his heart for both, and he would move the heavens and earth to help his wife. I nodded once at Tamara.

"I shall go with you, father," Tamara stated.

"That's impossible, sadly," Graden retorted.

"Why?" Tamara asked.

"You have duties, duties deriving from your commitment to the Church of the Eternal Fire. Once we finish our work in Velen, we return to Oxenfurt."

She looked ready to argue, but the fight had gone out of her. She stepped back as the baron approached his wife, picking her up ever so gently. I wasn't the only one to see the couple of tears run down his cheeks. They were as broken as each other, in their own way. Hand on heart, I could only wish them both the best of luck. Whether she could ever be cured, I wasn't sure. I think even Geralt had his doubts.

Mounting his horse, Anna resting in front of us, he announced he would return to Crow's Perch immediately before beginning his journey. His men slowly but surely disappeared, while the witch hunters began to disperse. Geralt disappeared into the nearby building as Tamara approached me.

I kissed her. Graden noticed and was smart enough to turn around. We kissed for a long time. She cried during it, so I simply held her, kisser her, and tried to make her feel better. Not sure if it worked, but she seemed to enjoy our kiss, at least. "Will I see you again?" she asked upon breaking apart.

"I'm not sure. I'll be around, that I do know."

"I'll be in Oxenfurt for a time. After that, I'm not sure."

I took both her hands in mine, hers rather delicate to mine. "Tamara, we had a wonderful night, one I hope we'll both remember fondly." She smiled, and blushed again. "I'll carry memories of what we shared for the rest of my life. But it's been... a shit day otherwise. If I can watch you leave with at least a smile on your face, then that's a little something I can take with me."

She kissed me one last time, stroked my cheek with one of her soft hands, before she turned and walked back to Graden. The witch hunters mounted up, and after a last wave of goodbye, they filed into a line and disappeared, Tamara not turning around. Perhaps for the best.

Geralt appeared from the building to find the area now deserted. I took a seat on the nearby rock, upon which the ear had been laid, and sighed. "What an absolute shitshow," I muttered.

He took a seat next to me. "Aye, but I've learned there are very few happy endings, Ragnar. This is real life, not one of Dandelion's ballads."

"Before we decide on where to head next, I think we have one more thing to do is Velen."

"What?"

"Take care of matters at Crow's Perch. If Strenger leaves...."

"He has kept a lid on most of their excesses."

"I think we cleanse Crow's Perch of the baron's men. The only problem is who do we leave in charge?"

"We let them decide for themselves. But if he was receiving help from the Black Ones..."

"I don't like them, but they're not the evil bastards many think they are. That captain in White Orchard was a reasonable man."

"They're not all like him, though."

"Hmmm. True."

"Come on. We'll head to Lindenvale and decide from there."

We took one last look around the orphanage. I dreaded to think of what happened to the children. We both had our suspicions but couldn't voice them. But the Crones had left their mark on all our lives. I had a feeling this would not be the last time we would have to deal with them.

12