The Dream Girl

Story Info
Sometimes dreams shouldn't come true.
3k words
4.24
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why I'm writing this. The story is so far-fetched it sounds like it was torn from the pages of some pulp magazine. Hell, if it wasn't happening to me I wouldn't believe it for a second and accuse someone of trolling. But I know it's happening and that it's real. As hard as it is to believe I know that these dreams are really happening, and that all along it was one real-life nightmare. And I need to tell someone now, even though this will probably never see the eyes of another person, because I feel the time has come for the nightmare and everything else to end.

I'm not really sure how long ago it was when she first appeared in my dreams. I feel she was there for quite some time before I noticed. Three, maybe four months ago is when I first saw her. I remember the first dream I saw her in, one where I was attending a concert of a long-dead rock star, one I could have never seen as they had died long before I was born. As I was dancing to my favorite song, I accidentally bumped into her and looked over. She was beautiful from the first time I saw her, my ideal dream girl; tall, tanned skin, curvy body with long legs and long red hair. She was wearing a light pink dress, not too short and showing just the right amount of cleavage. That dress wasn't about showing off skin, it was about highlighting her amazing curves. We did not speak but danced alongside one another for only a moment before the sound of the alarm clock going off took me out of dreamland and sent me into my normal day.

At first I didn't really dwell much on her. I did notice her in a couple of dreams in the following days, always in the background. It wasn't until around a week later that she played another major role in one of my dreams; I was at a professional wrestling match, and she played one of the lady wrestlers who jumped from the ropes and landed square in my lap. As before, I was woken up before anything else could happen or she could talk. After that night she was always prominent in my dreams, whether it was standing in line next to one another, riding in the same car, even once on a roller coaster together. I once read that you can only dream about a person you have actually seen before so I tried to remember where I could have met her. She really didn't seem familiar to me, so I gave up and figured I had seen her picture online or in some magazine. But that didn't change that I saw her more in my dreams and when I was awake I was starting to think about her.

The dreams continued in this way for a time, me seeing her and being around her but never talking. Then came the day I (or at least dream me) took the plunge, figuratively and literally. We were at a water park and I ran into her. She was as beautiful as ever, now clad in a white string bikini that showed off her perfect ass and amazing breasts. In real life I had no chance of getting the first word out, but here in my dreams I had the confidence to try.

"Hi," was all I said to her. No point in being witty, it's all just a dream after all.

"Hi," she replied back with. Her voice was that special combination of sexy and seductive.

"You come here often?" I really meant if she came to my dreams often.

"Yeah," was her reply.

"Are you coming back?"

She smiled and giggled before saying "Yes." Before I could say another word, the alarm clock called out in the real world to get up and start my day. But that night I had made progress.

It was weird at first, finding myself dating some woman in my dreams. But I liked her. I never bothered to ask for her name, because somehow I knew it was Lilith. I thought it was just because I had created her myself, at least that I thought I created her. There was no effect on my everyday life during this early time. During the day I would still go to work like normal, go out with friends, have the occasional date. When I slept, Lilith and I would go together all around the world; dinner on top of the Eiffel Tower, midnight gondola rides in the canals of Venice, walking hand-in-hand on the streets of Paris. Living in both worlds seemed right and at the time I could not imagine any harm.

Things only got better when my dreams started to be about sex between me and Lilith. It started innocently enough, the two of us coming together in a fancy hotel room. I remember the feeling of watching her walking from the bathroom wearing a black lace negligee, which she soon slipped over her shoulders and let fall to the floor. Her naked body could have been that of a goddess from ancient Greece or Rome; it was perfect in my eyes. Freedom from tanlines, her perfect brown nipples and smoothly-shaved pussy were all that I had ever wanted in a woman. She climbed under the sheets with me and we made love softly that night, telling one another we would take our time.

The sex was better each time and each dream meant living more and more fantasies that would never happen. Of course Lilith would be the perfect roleplay partner; what sort of dream girl wouldn't? One night I would play the brave knight who rescued her from the evil sorcerer; the next night we would be secret agents on a dangerous mission; the night after that may see me as the invading barbarian who takes her as my spoils of war. It was an amazing feeling and each time it felt more real than the last. A few mornings after waking up and hopping in the shower, I could swear my cock had saliva on it from Lilith's blowjobs. Other times, after I had eaten her out I would wake up and still be able to taste her pussy on my lips. I just thought it was me having an overactive imagination.

Looking for more exciting sexual experiences is what led me to seriously check out pornography. I had always watched it casually but slacked off after Lilith came into my dreams. Wanting to do wild things most real women would say no to was enough to get me back into it. At first we did all the cliches you would expect in porn; the lonely housewife, the horny pizza delivery man, even that dumbass step sister stuck in the dryer bit. It was all just innocent at first, but was so much fun I found myself wanting to do it over and over again. Plus Lilith was willing to do things that most real-life women wouldn't do besides in porn. I can't even imagine how many times I came on her face with her smiling and licking it from her lips.

Since anything could be done in my dreams, I started going deeper down the rabbit hole and going into the more kinky elements of sex. I was watching a lot of hardcore porn, with more kinky elements like BDSM, bondage and even multiple partners. One memorable dream was Lilith getting gangbanged by seven different versions of me. But then I started to get into more heavy and darker fetishes. Things I can't even write without slightly cringing to think I wanted to try it. But Lilith was always down. I remember seeing a video of a woman having her head shaved while sucking a cock. That night in my dreams, Lilith was happily blowing me to the sound of electric clippers, her long red hair falling to the floor all around her as I turned her into my "bald-headed whore." But to me it was nothing, as the next night she was back to her old self.

I can totally see now, after everything else, that I was addicted. I was starting to withdraw from real life to spend more time in the dream world with Lilith. I wasn't going on dates anymore with real women, I was blowing off hanging out with my friends and I barely left the house except to go to work. I slept constantly, at first with the help of sleeping pills before I could just do it of my own free will. Every chance I got I was in the dream world, living out more perverted fantasies with a woman who did not say no to anything. Now I understand that she didn't say no to get me addicted to her, but then I was blinded by my own lust.

After many weeks of kinky dreams, I started to notice that there was a shift in power between me and Lilith. In the beginning, she had been completely submissive to me and willing to give up total control. But over time she was slowly becoming more assertive. It started off small, the occasional dream of me being tied up or spanked, but as this went on I took on less and less of a dominant role in these dreams. She was the one in control, having me do unspeakable things I didn't like. But I couldn't help myself, I did them regardless, unable to wake up no matter how hard I tried. Another change was that in the dreams, where in the past she would refuse to let me cum inside her but only on her, now she insisted I finish inside of her.

As Lilith took more power in my dreams, I noticed she was starting to change. The fun-loving sexy woman who was down for anything began to become more wicked, seemingly getting off by tormenting me. I sensed her good nature was now gone, she was taking on more of an evil mentality. There were also physical changes I noticed. After each dream since she started forcing me to cum inside of her, she seemed to grow stronger, starting to be able to lift me up. Her skin started to look orange, kind of like a bad spray tan, before it started to take on a reddish tint. There were also streaks of black in her red hair. Other smaller things started to catch my attention, like her fingernails growing sharper and small bumps appearing on the top of her head and back.

Lilith wasn't the only one changing. Every morning when I woke up I felt as if I hadn't slept a bit. I no longer felt refreshed. Something in me seemed like it was draining me of every bit of energy. I was losing weight as well and my body was sore, particularly in areas Lilith's wickedness had been focused in a particular dream. My cock always felt as if it had really been played with in the night. The most shocking thing was the morning I woke with scratch marks on my bare chest. I had been scratched there in my dream the night before and I figured I had just done it in my sleep at first. But when I looked closer, the scratch marks did not look like they were caused by my freshly trimmed nails. They looked more like they had been made by sharp, pointed nails, just like the ones Lilith had.

I started to come out of my cloud of addiction to Lilith just enough to notice something was really going on. This was beyond fantasy and my imagination. There was something real happening here. On a rare day where I was awake instead of in my dreams with her, I got on the computer to see if I could learn something. I started simply by typing her name in there. If I hadn't really dreamed up Lilith, then maybe there was something about her. I immediately got what I was looking for. I read all the legends about Lilith from as far back as history is recorded. They mentioned her appearing under different names and in different places, but she always has seemed to exist. Some people called her a demon, others a devil, but one word stood out to me: succubus.

I read up on the succubus and all they did. So much of it made sense to me now, her irresistibility to me was her seduction and lust. Her physical changes also seemed to be explained, her increased strength, having more energy during our sex and how her appearance changed. I felt that it was her true form coming out. I was convinced that I figured out what Lilith really was and prepared for the night to come.

I drifted off to sleep that night, just like all the others. Lilith soon appeared and attempted to begin the night's sexual endeavors. But I had none of it. As I had trained myself to sleep at will, I also had learned how to wake up at will. I awoke as soon as she climbed on top of me and threw on the lamp on the bedside table. There, in the light, I got a look at the true creature that was Lilith.

I could easily tell it was here. I had looked enough into Lilith's face to recognize it at once. But everything about her was different, more horrible in my eyes. Her long hair was jet black, not the red I was used to. Her skin, however, was indeed as red as fire all over her body. She was nude and I saw the true difference in between the Lilith of my dreams and the Lilith of reality. She was much taller than in my dreams, I would have to guess around seven or eight feet tall. Her body was powerfully built, loaded with lean, well-defined muscles. Her breasts were large; her long, dark-red nipples fully erect. Her nails on both hands and feet were long and sharp, almost like claws. From behind her I saw a long tail swaying back and forth. Out of the top of her head were two horns pointed at the end. The biggest changes were her eyes. While in my dreams they were the perfect shade of green, here her entire eyeballs were as black as the night, showing the pure evil inside of her.

She sat on top of me frozen, just staring, not moving or making a sound. It seemed like an eternity before anything happened. Her mouth suddenly began to move itself into a smile, giving me a look at the sharp fangs she had for teeth. She rose up and stood on top of my chest, lowering herself right onto my face. All the times she had been doing it in my dream, I now understood, she also had been doing it in real life. I was unable to control myself, eating her out again for what seemed like the hundredth time. I was addicted to the sweet taste of her pussy, or what seemed like a sweet taste in my dreams. Now that I was awake and saw the truth, I realized that it was really a foul taste that sickened me. But I felt the need to do it to survive.

Lilith rose up again and pulled away my bed sheets. My cock was already hard, not so much by me being aroused but my pure routine after the past few months. She once again lowered herself onto me, forcing my cock inside of her. She rode me up and down for a long time, her only sound being growls and heavy breathing. She seemed like she could go on for hours. I felt no pleasure in this but was frozen. I could not move, I was under her spell. I did not make a sound and felt as if I was no longer breathing. I do not know how she was on me, riding me and getting whatever she looked for. But she seemed to have gotten her reward when I finally came inside of her, and it was as if she had an instant recharge of energy. I had read that the succubus needed semen to sustain her life; I guess that was true.

Before the sun rose, Lilith stood up and leaned over to give me a kiss, the first time we had done it in either the dream world or in real life. After the kiss, she disappeared before I could react. There was something different this time. I felt even more drained than usual, as if the very life had been sucked from my body now.

It's been over a week now since I saw the real Lilith outside of my dreams and I have not slept once since then. Every day I go through life and lay back down at night, hoping for sleep but knowing it will never come again. Every night Lilith comes to me again, every night she rides my cock again until she gets my semen from me. And every night she will kiss me before she disappears, draining me even further.

But this is it. There is not much more left in me and I can't keep it up anymore. I am convinced that tonight when she leaves I will no longer be here. I'm not sure what will happen. I may die or she may take me away with her to do some unspeakable horror to my soul. But I know that this is the end of it all, all the dreams and all the nightmares. I can feel her coming now, the night is now here. Before I lay down to meet my fate, in the unlikely event someone actually finds this and reads it, take my warning; if a strange woman appears in your dreams, fight her. Don't give in to the temptation like I did. You will not win.