All Comments on 'The Dream Job Pt. 03'

by MrWidetool

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nice series, can't wait for more action from Miss Jasmine and her two willing sluts

titans2138titans2138about 4 years ago

Great job! I imagine Mia Isabella as the trans boss lady which I'm sure further enhances this well written story. I hope you continue with this and other stories. Thank you.

EmirusEmirusabout 4 years ago

Interesting series you’ve got started on. One thing to remember is when writing a series with only one page chapters you need to keep them coming which you are doing at the moment. The next chapter wants to be up as soon as, or before, the previous one drops off the front page. That’s why you have to be clear in your mind where the story is going to end up and how you’re going to get there.

The writing needs to be tightened up a little. You don’t need to use their actual names as much, sometimes “he” and “she” are sufficient. We know who they are so “her husband Paul” isn’t necessary. We know who he is and their relationship. A person always uses their hand to gesture so gestures “with her hand” is superfluous.

My comments are intended to be constructive and I hope you’ll accept them that way. None of the points I’ve mentioned spoilt my enjoyment of the story and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
so hot

dripping in my panties here

MrWidetoolMrWidetoolabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you all for your comments and encouragement.

Emirus: I accept your constructive criticism and have been trying to refine my writing style much along the same lines you have suggested. Hopefully, I will continue to improve.

I have at least three more chapters in the works, maybe more. I'm having a great time writing this story and I'm very glad that people are enjoying it.

Please stay tuned for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting

Nice series. The boss lady is dominating, and yes the interview was problematic as you stated, however she is kind and gentle. I like how his wife was included and that she didnt freak out. I also like how even though submissive. Paul was not emasculated, demeaned ( too much) or feminized. Nice story. Thanks for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrWidetool@MrWidetool
Let me be clear. I came here to write smut. My goal is to produce content that gets people off quickly and efficiently. If my stories get your pussy wet or make your dick hard, then I have succeeded in that goal. Much love and thanks to anyone who rates my stories high or foll...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES