The Dream Pt. 01

Story Info
Dream of seeing my brother again... Leading up to the spicy.
864 words
3.9
10.3k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had a dream. It was so good. Want it so much. Decided to write it down, to see if it made me feel any better. Anyway... Here it is:

I don't know what the event is, but I'm surrounded by friends and coworkers. My friend Stephanie came over to me, very excited. She is one of the only people who know... Well, everything. And she was very excited indeed, practically jumping up and down.

The rest of my friends all go to one side of the room and Stephanie stays with me. "Trust me. Close your eyes."

I close them, feeling like an idiot. Her hands go under my glasses, further blocking the view. I push them up onto my head, muttering things at her like, "This is so stupid. What did you do? What did you do?"

It goes silent. Stephanie whispers, "Walk. I'll tell you when to stop."

My hands go out in front of me, in the "protective stance" position from work. When Stephanie asks, I just remind her that I've been institutionalized. We walk slowly forward until she says, "Stop."

I do and almost drop my arms. The air feels thick, and I hear my friends murmuring and giggling. Something warm touches my wrist and I gasp, backing up into Stephanie's solid body. She whispers, "It's okay. Trust me."

Something warm touches my other wrist and I recognize it as a hand. Both hands wrap around mine and lightly squeeze my fingers. I lean my head back and whisper, "What the fuck is going on?"

She kisses my temple and says, "Count to three."

I count out loud and her hands come away on three. I blink, letting my eyes adjust a bit to the light, and simultaneously gasp and try to yank my hands back to cover my mouth. I stare into the bright blue eyes, see the smile on the face, and almost knock Stephanie over.

"Hey."

"You... You're... God..."

"No, not God."

He tugs on my arms gently and I stumble closer. "Do you remember what you said to me at the hospital?"

"How... I don't understand..."

He stares into my eyes, and I feel like I'm naked in front of him. "Can I touch you?"

I glance down at my hands and can't help but let out a small giggle. "You are touching me."

"You got a mouth on you."

"You would know."

"Can I?"

I nod and he pulls me into his arms. I cling to him, my hands wrapped in the shoulders of his tshirt. One of his hands presses against the small of my back and the other on my shoulder, stroking my hair. I start to cry. He just holds me closer, shushing sounds in my ear.

I hear clapping. I look at my friends and coworkers and laugh even through the tears. Some of them look like they are crying, too. My friend Bianca is smiling so much I half expect her face to crack open.

He loosens his grip and pulls back a few inches, those blue eyes piercing into mine. He tugs lightly on my hair and my collar, his face hungry and possessive. "Are you still my girl?" he asked softly.

I stared back at him, smiling and trying to keep the tears back. "I'll always be your girl."

"Ever take it off?"

"Three times."

"What?" His eyes had narrowed and his grip had tightened.

"Two x-rays and one surgery, remember?" I say.

"That's all?"

"That's all."

"Even when I was being an asshole?"

I have to make my hands behave. All I want to do is grab his hair and pull him to me, kissing him fully on the lips until we can't stop ourselves from finally, finally having sex.

"Especially when you were being an asshole."

"Hey," my friend Dori calls. "What are you whispering about?"

We laugh and I know he is fighting the same urges. He smiles again and untangles his hand from my hair. "I do love you, girl," he says in a normal tone.

"I love you, too."

They all clap again at our words. He backs up and I pull my glasses back over my eyes with one hand and grab his with the other. He laces our fingers together, reminding me of Wall-E and Eva. Just like at the hospital. He squeezes and we start greeting my friends and coworkers, introductions all around.

We get to my coworker Jackson. He's a bigger man, and looks every bit of the biker that he is. He shakes Dave's hand and hugs me quickly. "It's nice to meet you, man."

"Thanks, you, too."

"Do you have any idea how much this woman cares about you? She adores you. You're lucky to have a sister like that."

"I know I am."

"I'm glad you found each other again."

Dave looks at me, his eyes sparkling. "Me, too, trust me."

He squeezes my hand and I squeeze back. God, I want him so much. Want to taste him again, feel his cock in my hand again. Want to feel his hands on me again.

But this is a dream.

One I want to be reality.