The Dream Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave claims his sister for his own.
1.8k words
4.17
10.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another dream.

The party's over. We go to dinner at his hotel. We're alone. In a room full of strangers. We eat quickly, not talking much. I barely taste the food. We each have a drink with dinner. It barely takes the edge off of the nerves and the fact that I swear I can feel my muscles moving under my skin, all of them tightly corded and ready to snap.

He takes my hand on the table, his thumb rubbing the back of my knuckles. "Do you drive after you drink, girl?"

"I do after just one. I only had the one."

"But if you felt tipsy? Do you drive then?"

"No, of course not."

He smiles and my heart speeds up again. "Good to know. You've had so much, though. You shouldn't drive."

"I had one? I'm fine?"

He squeezes my hand. "Nope. You're too drunk to drive, girl. Good thing your brother's hotel room has two beds."

I look at him and try to process what he is saying. Then it clicks.

"You want me to stay here? Tonight?"

"Girl, you're not leaving tonight. Text Gabriel. Let's pay the check and I'll show you my room."

I nod, texting Gabriel quickly, explaining that I had too much to drink and shouldn't drive. He answers almost immediately, telling me to get some sleep.

Dave and I leave hand in hand, the Wall-E grip back in full force. He walks quickly and I keep up, my head swimming. His room. His hotel room. Alone. All night.

The elevator opened and two people got out. We went in, alone. Alone. My heart was pounding and I could barely remember how to breathe.

He spun me around and pressed me against the wall of the elevator, the hand in mine clenching tightly and the other cupping my chin, tilting my face up to his, his body pressed against mine. He looked at me for a few seconds then moved his hand to my hair, wrapped it around his fingers, and pulled me forward. His lips were on mine, his tongue sweeping in my mouth. The taste of him made me moan and he slid his leg between mine, his thigh pressing firmly against my crotch.

The elevator dings and he pulls back a few inches. He smiles at me, his eyes hooded. "This is our floor, girl."

I can only nod. The door opens and a woman gasps. The man with her just nods at Dave, a small curl on the side of his mouth. Dave takes a step back, leaving my body cold. He tugs my hand and we walk by the couple. The woman looks at me, judgment and disgust clear on her face. My cheeks are burning but I don't care. I really don't.

Dave walks down the hallway, me half a step behind. He stops at room 302 and uses his free hand to pull his wallet out of his pants and find the keycard. He holds it up and the door beeps, letting him open the door. He tugs and I stumble again, nearly landing in his arms.

"Strip, girl."

"What?"

He locks the door and clicks the extra bolts. He tosses his wallet onto the side table and kicks off his shoes, exposing his bare feet, and walks towards me, making me step backwards. His eyes are narrowed and his nostrils are flared. "You can take your clothes off, girl, or I'll rip them off. I'm not waiting any more."

I kick off my shoes and pull my hand back, unbuttoning my pants and pulling my shirt up over my head. I drop the pants and stand there in panties and a bra. He pulls his shirt over his head, exposing his chest tattoos and I fight the urge to lick them. He unbuttons his pants and looks at me.

"Take them off for me, girl."

I walk to him and pull the zipper down. He's wearing boxers underneath and I can clearly see his hard cock. I swallow hard and push them down. I drop to my knees to take them off and he grabs my hair. He lifts one foot at a time, letting me pull them off completely.

I lean forward, needing to taste him, but he tugs me back up, my scalp burning just a little. I stand in front of him and he narrows his eyes. "Take the rest off, girl. Now."

I hurry to unhook the bra and slide it down my arms, dropping it on the floor. I bend down just enough to push the panties off, my hair still in his fist. They fall and land on my feet. I step out of them and stand in front of him, fully naked, for the first time. I fight the urge to cover my tits and my pussy, leaving my arms loose at my side, unsure of what to do.

He looks me up and down, his fist holding me still. He runs a finger on his free hand from my collar, between my breasts, over my belly button, and to the top of my pubic mound. I shiver and he laughs.

He moves quickly, somehow spinning me around so that I'm facing one of the two beds. He pushes me forward, guiding me by the hair. "Pull the sheets down."

I did, tossing the duvet away with the top sheet, revealing just a plain white surface with two pillows. He pulls me back to him, his hard cock pressed against the small of my back, one hand in my hair and the other toying with my right nipple. The skin to skin contact is making me so wet, so close to cumming.

He walks forward, pushing me in front of him, pressing down on my hair so that I stand with my arms on the bed and my ass and pussy pushed up behind me. His cock brushes against me and I tremble.

"Wait," I say. "Wait, please."

He tugs me back up into a standing position and puts his chin on my shoulder, his breath warm. "No. I'm done waiting."

"Just, please... The first time..."

"What about it?"

"Can I please watch your face the first time? Just... Just for the first time?"

"Why?" he says, kissing my neck. "How fast do you think you'll cum, girl?"

"I could cum now..."

"Don't you dare."

"I won't... But I could cum so easily..."

"Will you cum once you feel my cock inside you?"

"Yes, if you let me."

He laughed softly. "Why do you want to watch me?"

"I want to see your face when you enter me. I want to see it when I cum."

He kissed my neck and ran his tongue up to my ear, licking the lobe and making me shiver again. "You need to follow my directions, girl."

"I know. I will, I promise. Just... please?"

"Lie down in the middle of the bed, girl. Hands behind your head. Legs spread."

I shiver again and he lets go of my hair. I do what he says, the sheet cool against my skin. I lace my fingers behind my head and slide my legs apart. I have never felt so scared, so exposed, so empty in my life. I watch as he crawls on the bed with me and kneels between my legs, his cock pointing up to the ceiling.

I shiver, but I'm anything but cold. He slowly leans down, his hands on either side of my torso. He lowers his head until he takes my nipple into his mouth, making me gasp. He suckles it, nips it with his teeth, and then does the same to the other one.

He moves again, his hands on either side of my neck, just below my biceps. His body rests against mine, the warmth of his skin practically scalding me. I fight the urge to raise my hips, keeping my eyes open and watching him. Watching his blue eyes that are full of hunger and need.

The tip of his cock brushes against my pussy and I tremble. He stops moving, resting it on the opening. I can feel the liquids from my pussy sliding out of me and onto the sheet under me.

"Last chance, girl."

"What?"

"Last chance. Last chance to tell me no. We both know once I fuck you, you're mine forever."

"I know..."

"Tell me, then. Tell me what you want."

I lick my lips and take a deep breath. My heart is pounding and I stare up at him. "Fuck me," I say, my voice breathy but strong. "Please, please fuck me, Dave."

"What?"

I shake my head, furious at myself. "Please, Master, please will you fuck me?"

Before I can even finish the last syllable, he slides into me all in one stroke. He is filling my pussy and I gasp again. My body has never felt like this, never felt this electric and hot. The orgasm rears up but I manage to keep it at bay.

"Please, Master, may I cum? Please?"

"Is my girl going to cum on her Master's cock?"

"Yes, Master, please..."

"Cum. Cum, girl. Cum for me."

My body seems to explode. I watch his face as the orgasm floods through me, tearing a low cry out of my mouth. My pussy spasms on his cock, my body moving of its own volition. I pull my legs up, bending them at the knee, trying to pull him in even further, as if it was even possible.

"Put your hands above your head, girl."

I do it, my head on the mattress and my hands sliding on the sheet. The orgasm keeps going, even the slightest movement making me cum again.

He shifts his own weight, one hand on my neck and one on my wrists above my head. He leans forward again, my hands pinned and my neck pinched. His strokes become harder, more possessive and feral. My breathing becomes gasps, his grip cutting the air off just enough to make me struggle. His grip on my wrists tightens, holding me in place.

"Are you ready, girl? Are you?"

"Yes," I say, my voice a low croak.

"Beg me."

"Please, Master, please cum in me. Please cum in me, Master."

He growls and I feel his cock pulsate, triggering another orgasm. I feel the cum pumping into me, watching him as he rides out his climax. His grips have tightened and I can hardly draw breath. His eyes are focused on mine, probing into what feels like my soul.

After a few seconds, he lets go and rolls over onto the bed next to me. I can't move. I don't think I will ever be able to move again.

He pushes himself up onto his elbow and looks down at me, his fingers tracing the edge of my collar. "Now you're really mine, girl."

"Yes, Master."

"Say it."

"I'm your girl, Master."

He kisses me, his tongue sliding over mine even as I look up at him, our eyes locking again. He breaks the kiss and rests his forehead on mine.

"Yes, you are," he says. "You are my girl."

"And you're my Master."

He moves down, lying on his back, and pulling me against him, my head on his shoulder and his hand on my back.

"Good girl."