The Drive Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tony, it's been way too long for me. Since Jeannie passed...." He trailed off looking at me across the pool.

"Honest, Greg, It's a compliment. I'm sure Rita would think so too," Tony assured him. "we all have fantasies, and I'm proud to be married to one of yours. Who knows?" he tapped his bottle against the one Greg held.

"Yeah, right. Anyhow, I'm glad you're not upset. I wouldn't want to be leaving here with any hard feelings. You guys have been such great neighbors," Greg nodded back.

Tony told me about this whole exchange that night after the party as we made love. It was, I found, rather exciting and led to a bit of role-playing. We sort of talked out what it would be like, how we could do it, and ended up throwing the sheets off and doing some naughty things as if someone were watching.

The following Tuesday, I came out of the shower dressed, as usual, in only a large t-shirt, and found Tony on the love-seat reading. I strolled over and sat next to him.

"Hmm, there's nobody out there, is there?" I teased, nodding toward the door out to the pool deck.

"What if there was?" he asked almost absently.

"I'd have to be more careful, don't you think?" I asked as I lifted my shirt above my waist, my legs together.

"You're thinking about this, aren't you?" he looked at me hoping..

"It's kinda hot," I grinned. "Maybe I have fantasies too."

Tony grabbed the hem of the shirt and lifted it off of me without any problem as I willingly complied.

"Oh my," I acted surprised. "Would you really want to let someone see me completely nude?" My hard nipples proclaimed my thoughts on the subject before he even asked.

Tony scooped me into his arms and carried me to bed, laying me on top without pulling back the sheets, then he began to kiss me on my neck and nibble on my earlobes. I tugged at his briefs and quickly we were both naked. He knelt beside me and began to attend to my breasts.

"Tony, someone might see us?" I feigned concern, getting into this play.

"Uh-huh," he breathed, kneeling beside me such that if anyone were looking through the glass door lites to the deck I would be visible and unobstructed by his body. He suckled my right breast as he pulled at my left nipple.

He lifted his head and whispered to me, "He can see your amazing breasts and how hard you're getting..."

"That's okay," I laughed. "I want him to see me."

Tony's hand slipped up my leg. "Anything else I can show him?"

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't care too much about anything you can show him, he's here to see my body," I teased.

"Well, how much do you want to show him?" he asked looking up from my belly.

"Everything," I said aroused. "You want that too, don't you?"

"Gawd yes!" he stared into me and moved my legs apart.

We continued to talk, teasing and egging each other on as if there were a voyeur at our door. Tony turned me this way and that -- with my willful and enthusiastic assistance -- so that the imagined man got to see me, all of me, from various angles. We ended up making love and both falling asleep naked on top of the covers.

This scenario seemed to entice both of us, and it was repeated, perhaps a bit more rambunctiously and on the love seat, not more than eight feet from the patio door, a few nights later. Our conversation became more intense as well, with each of us telling the other what we wanted our guest to see.

The following Saturday morning as I sat in the kitchen in just my t-shirt, Tony approached me and wrapped his arms around me. "Morning, Babe," he kissed the back of my neck and wrapped an arm around under my breasts.

"Hey there, handsome," I snuggled into his embrace while trying to not spill my coffee.

He didn't come around in front of me, but stayed behind me, holding me. "You, ah..."

He has this thing where if he's unsure of broaching a topic, he asks where I can't see his face, like it's somehow easier that way. He might be working and not look up, or call me, or like now, stand behind me.

"What?" I asked.

"You seemed to really enjoy the other night," he said, taking a breast into his hand through the thin fabric, teasingly making a circle tracing my areola. "You, ah,... would you consider acting that out for real?"

I adored his touch, and dropped my head letting the kisses drizzle on the nape of my neck. "Mmmm, if you want to stand outside and watch me instead of...."

"Not me..." he whispered in my ear. A shiver ran up my spine. Or was it an electrical shock? I felt my core pulse. I'd been intentionally flashing for about five years, moving from dressing "sexier" as Tony put it, to purposely revealing clothing, and very intentionally letting first cleavage, then to my whole breast be seen, and since that had done tons of upskirts. Only about a year ago, at a bar, I'd surprised Tony and sat on a barstool without any panties on. He'd gone crazy, reveling me with how turned on it made him, and every man he says saw me. I wasn't doing splits or anything, but it was a huge step, and I craved the thrill more and more. Less and less was I wearing panties in public and I so very, very much savored the feeling I got in "accidentally" having my skirts ride up, or "forgetting" when I bent over or had to squat down for something on a lower shelf. My shopping trips had become more about seeking to be seen than buying and, of course, had involved many out of town trips to shops at least an hour away. Tony didn't seem to mind it at all.

I knew I wanted this. "You'd be okay with that?" I asked, trying to not sound as stimulated as I was as my mind ran ahead.

He answered by tugging at my puffed up nipples, and nibbling at the back of my neck.

"Who?" I moaned.

"Does it really matter?"

"No," I breathed covering his hands with mine. Our girls called just then, reminding me that we had to be leaving soon for soccer practice. Tony kissed me a final time and said he'd get the car loaded up while I went to get dressed.

Three or four times over the next few days I asked who he was thinking about, the whole time trying to imagine -- and contain my imagination! -- at the thought of this really happening. It was flashing, but at another level. Each time Tony would just smile or tell me that he thought I said I didn't care. It was wicked and maddening, keeping me distracted with the thought.

Friday night the girls were with Kim and Bobby, they were taking the kids to a drive-in and then spending the night over there. We decided to enjoy the night ourselves and went to dinner, and then did some window shopping just holding hands and talking about nothing. Just as we got home, Tony got a text.

"Hmm, Greg says he sends his love. That he'll miss us."

"What? is it tomorrow?" I asked. I knew he was leaving early to begin the drive to his new assignment, but thought it was Sunday as he'd just said "this weekend" when we saw him mid-week doing his lawn. He was such a nice guy, and I adored his young son, Ralphie. But, they'd be closer to family in the new assignment so Greg would have help when he needed it.

We walked into the house through the garage when Tony's phone buzzed again. He looked at it and chuckled.

"Now you getting jokes?" I commented. He handed me his phone.

'you n Rita have been such good friends, I will miss you. she's beautiful, youre a VERY lucky man. Guess some fantasies are just that, lol."

I read it twice and looked into Tony's eyes. I knew we had the same thought. I didn't know if this was what he had wanted with his long tease, but I wanted it.

'maybe not. R is getting into the shower now. come over and pull up a chair outside the pool deck door. We r going to watch a movie, no telling what youll see!!!' and handed the phone back to Tony.

"Hit send, if you're sure," I smiled at him. "And don't forget to kill the motion lights." I kissed him hard and went toward our master bath.

I could feel my heart pounding, heard the thundering in my eyes. While showering, I had to work to keep myself from laughing; the nervous anticipation, more than a tinge of fear, and an overwhelming craving to reveal myself -- really reveal all of myself -- combined with the crushing happiness of the foreplay Tony and I shared in my exhibitionism made my head swirl. When we'd married I could not have fathomed that I'd be showing other men my most intimate bits with my husband's encouragement and approval. Madness, beyond the pale, completely unacceptable -- and yet it worked for us, filling and enhancing an incomparable love that grew deeper each day.

This was going to be more than role-play, now a very real man, someone I knew, had dinner with often, who was, along with his son, a part of our extended family and honestly a quite dear friend would be seeing me. He'd told Tony I was a fantasy. Ready, I rolled the sliding door back and entered our bedroom in my oversize t-shirt and a pair of gauzy lace purple panties. I wanted to make this a strip tease, not just a flash. Excited, I felt as if my nipples entered the room seconds before the rest of me.

Tony smiled and patted the love seat next to him, sitting there in just a loose pair of gym shorts. We kissed and he cupped a breast tenderly. I shivered.

"Ready?" he asked. I smiled and nodded, fearing if I spoke it would be a scream of 'omigod YES!'

The TV screen lit up, the starlet wearing an indecently tight dress as she walked down a busy street. Then I saw it, in the corner of the screen, a feed from the home security system, a little screen within the larger one. It was one of those negative looking things, shot with an infrared camera at night -- a man in a chair just outside our bedroom door. I took Tony's hand and squeezed tight, a wave rolling through my core, my panties already damp.

The plot was non-existent, as were most. Soon I had my shirt up and Tony had an arm around me, tweaking a nipple as my hand snaked into his shorts. My shirt was on the floor, his shorts off. He sucked each breast in turn, working hard to not obscure Greg's view. I watched the screen, not for the film, but for the shadowy view in the corner. I was laying back,one foot on the floor, Tony's hands rubbing me through my panties as I toyed with my aching breasts, alternately smiling and cringing in pleasure.

I pushed Tony away. I stood and slowly twirled, then as if facing away from Tony to tease his, I lowered my panties and presented Greg my bush. I stopped, fascinated as I realized I was seeing his image -- and he was stroking himself. I turned back to Tony, fire in my eyes, and knelt, my back end to the door, and engulfed his stiff cock in my mouth.

Tony caressed my cheek, bringing me off of him. "Sit," he patted the loveseat. I rose and sat as he slid to the floor and opened my legs wide simply staring at that which he displayed so blatantly to our guest. On the screen, Tony had clicked something and now the little box filled the whole screen. Greg was almost touching the door, slid forward on the chair, and his hand worked the cock I could not make out as I wished I could.

Tony lapped at me, then teased, repeatedly tickling my labia and clit, sucking and tugging at my delicate wings, then sitting back and holding my folds open. I watched the screen, delighting in the sight of Greg seeing me so utterly bared. I put two fingers into myself and brought them out to Tony's mouth. We repeated variations on this, both of us growing more enthralled.

I grabbed the sheet we kept folded on the arm of the love-seat and flipped it out on the floor in front of the TV, - and close to the door. "Fuck me," I pushed Tony on his back, his feet almost touching the door, and climbed on top, taking his engorged cock and guiding it home, rhythmically rising and falling. My head spun, I was on ablaze with desire as I rode Tony, knowing Greg could see my labia embracing his cock and him plunging into me, curling up and then unfurling my angel wings as I rose up again.

My head bowed, hair across my face as I pistoned Tony as deep and hard as I could, squeezing him with my feminine channel when he was buried in me. It seemed to last and last.

"Look," he moaned, pulling hard at my nipples. I turned, struggling to focus on the screen. Greg had a hand on the door frame, his legs pumping involuntarily -- his other hand a blur as he reached his peak. His head fell and he jerked. I screamed, trying to pull even more of Tony into me as an overpowering, magnificent wave rolled through my being, my face contorted in frenzied ecstasy, and felt Tony thrust emptying himself in me.

"No!" I slapped my hand on his chest as he rested.

"More," I growled.

He began to undulate and a series of cataclysmic explosions discharged in my core and sent tidal waves of bliss to every part of my being. When at last I drifted back to Earth, I found myself collapsed on Tony, my breath ragged and feeling like I'd run two back-to-back marathons.

He lifted my head gently and pushed the hair back from my face, focusing on my eyes. "My God, I love you," he said and tenderly kissed me.

I crawled off of him and grabbed a pillow from the seat and pulled it to the ground. I clicked off the TV and lay next to him on my back holding his hand, knees up. For a full minute, maybe more, I opened my legs as wide as I could, just a couple feet from the glass door, my husband's thick fluid seeping out of my sated femininity. Then I curled up next to this man I adored and loved more than life. We slept in each other's embrace right there.

I don't know how long each of us were lost in our memories as we drove on. I relived that first intimate exposure, and pondered the last two days, the ease, comfort, and satisfaction I felt. Tony and I were more than good; we really were madly in love.

"Ralphie must be about ten now," I said absently, recalling the fullness of our relationship with Greg.

'Yeah, I guess. I think I'll drop Greg a text and see how they're doing," he answered.

I smiled at Tony and leaned against his shoulder as we cruised toward home.

12