The Duchess and the Dickgirl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been close since before you shut the window."

"Well then." This time she didn't try to tease. She took me in her mouth and moved down the shaft. She made no attempt to stay clean, letting her saliva run freely down me as she bobbed on my cock. She couldn't quite take the whole thing, but could manage more than half of it. When she started using her tongue again, I needed something to hold on to and my right hand found itself tangled in her hair again. Fehran let out a low moan as I did so and the vibrations inside her mouth seemed to resonate through my body.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to-" With my confirmation, she dropped herself as far down as she dared while pulling me closer. I let myself succumb with a deep, shaky exhale. Fehran didn't stop. She kept her mouth around my cock as it twitched and spasmed. I don't know how much I came, or how long my orgasm lasted. The sensation rode out longer than last time, as she continued to stimulate me even as I started to soften. "How.....how was that?"

"Mmm, I liked it." She shocked me again by locking her lips on mine. Again I doubted that she was as blind as me considering her accuracy. As Fehran kissed me she pushed forward, forcing me to lie back on the bed while she climbed over. "I liked how you turned into a puddle before me. I liked hearing the shakiness in your voice, and I loved how you taste."

"Glad to hear it, now get over here."

"Oh really? What for? I said I wanted to even the score didn't I?" She let herself fall to my side and dangled her legs over the bed next to mine. "Seems even to me."

"Screw even, I give as good as I get. You don't get to get me off and not cum yourself. So pick your poison." I rolled slightly to be looking in her direction but couldn't see her face. At the same time I reached my right arm over to caress her body, similar to how she'd done to me earlier. She was warm, soft, and smooth as my fingers danced down her curves and I could feel myself praying I'd never have to spend a night alone again.

"Well if I muuust." We giggled a little at her feigning disappointment before I felt a hand on my cheek. "You get on top this time." There were a few moments of grunts and the sound of sheets shuffling as we moved around and bumped into each other. Finally she seemed to on even footing with me, and eventually I found myself between her legs. I could already feel warmth returning to me, but I wasn't hard yet. I also wanted to play with her like she'd done me.

"See? You're so wet it's like your body is begging me to fuck you again." I ran a finger down her slit, letting it get coated in her juices before pushing just enough to part her lips.

"Oooooh, what was it you said? You give as good as you get? I feel like it might be my turn to be afraid."

"You did do an awful lot of teasing my lady." I pushed my finger in a bit more, just to the first knuckle and curled it inside her

"Oooh, my lady, I like that."

"I'll keep it in mind." I was getting hard by the second and knew I wouldn't be able to hold myself back for too long. Another finger found its way inside and spread her slightly as I leaned forward. "Are you ready?"

"Of course. Are you? I'd like you to last a little longer this time." In that moment I was glad for the darkness, I didn't want her to see the face I made. Even knowing that she was saying it just to rile me up didn't stop it from working.

"Alright." I guided myself towards her and pushed myself inside. As much as I wanted to take it slow like she had before, I just couldn't. Her body seemed to welcome me until I was completely within her, and our hips were pressed together.

"Eleri?"

"Yes?"

"I might need you to keep me quiet, like you said you could yesterday."

"As you wish." I knew what she meant immediately, and couldn't think of a more perfect way to finish the day. Letting myself down slowly, I felt her reach up and find my face to guide me towards her lips. As we kissed again, she wrapped her arms around me and I slid one under her. From here I couldn't pull back very much, but I did what I could to thrust back into her.

Fehran whimpered into me as I slid in and out of her, and I had trouble staying silent myself. Our tongues wrapped around, and danced with each other. It was more calm than the last time where we attacked each other hungrily. Her body was heating up even more beneath me, and her pussy somehow was getting even wetter. I broke the kiss for a moment and pressed my forehead against hers.

"Are you going to cum for me Duchess? Are you going to submit to the pleasure of my cock?"

"Yes!" She hissed and gripped my shoulders tightly. "Now get back down here and kiss me again!" I obliged her and continued thrusting with what range of motion I had as she held me close. Her whimpers and moans rose even through our locked lips, until finally her walls clamped down around me and her entire body went rigid for a moment before falling slack. It took everything I had to not match her orgasm in the moment.

"Fehran.."

"I want it."

"We-"

"It felt so good last time! I know you felt it too, today should be safe. Please."

"I......" My body was on fire and my willpower was draining quickly. "Should be?"

"Yes." That did it. The deep, primal part of me that demanded I breed rose to the surface. I let my tension release as I fell onto my Duchess. She was right. The sensation of my cock straining within her, her body reacting in time, it was heavenly. "Thank you." My head fell beside hers and for a time, all I could hear was our breathing.

"That....yea, that's worth dying over." She giggled again and brought a hand around to caress the back of my neck.

"I'm confident I could talk my father out of having you executed."

"Your mother?"

"Less so."

**********************************************************************************

I awoke to feeling my face soaking wet. I must have fallen asleep on my stomach, which was already uncommon, but also with my mouth open as the sheets around it were similarly damp. I was still where Fehran had put me the night before, my body on top of her but slightly to the side. Our legs were tangled together and my now soft penis lying just outside her vagina. The notion of being so close to her caused it to stir but I commanded myself to resist.

Fehran was still asleep and I hoped I could get out of bed without waking her. I knew it would be nearly impossible given our current position, but decided to try all the same. I managed to roll away somewhat, and got a better look at her face thanks to the sunlight coming in through the blinds. Her hair was everywhere, her mouth was wide open and, like I had been, she was drooling. She may carry herself with elegance and grace during the day, but asleep she was as much a mess as the rest of us commoners.

"Eleri?" I'd managed to get my body off of hers, but true to my assumption, trying to free my legs from hers managed to wake her. "What time is it?"

"Morning."

"Mmm, alright." She stretched her arms out wide and arched her back with a long groan. When she brought her hands back to rub her eyes, she paused as she found the stream of saliva running down her cheek. "Oh gods...was I.."

"Yep."

"Wow. I haven't slept like that in a long time. How about you?" She rolled her head to the side, unfortunately landing her other cheek in the puddle I'd left. "Holy! You did too!"

"Guilty. It would seem we're either both very good or very bad for each other."

"I'm going to assume the latter. I don't want to get up, not even to have more sex. My whole body just feels heavy and I can't imagine moving.....at all."

"Same." Despite agreeing with her, I threw my body to the side, finally separating us and letting me get to my feet.

"Show off." Not to be outdone, Fehran found something within her that she used to sit herself up. I was already getting back into my clothes and laying hers beside her on the bed. When I turned around after getting the last piece of armour on, I saw Fehran was also fully dressed and nearly lost myself to a laughing fit. "How do I look?"

"I imagine the way you feel."

"Well, I feel great....which means I probably look like hell."

"Uhhh," I genuinely tried to find something positive to say. I searched through my mind for anything, but Mazzen didn't spend much time on social graces. I couldn't help but finally let the laughter win. "Yea." Her clothes were almost correct, but there were a couple signs of laziness. Her hair was also a disaster, like a series of nests made by insane birds. She just stood there, visibly unimpressed with me as I wiped a tear from my eye. "I'm sorry, I really am."

"Mhm, where's my bag? I should be able to take care of this with a decent brushing." I pointed her to the table where she'd set down the few things she came with. Then I left the room to tell someone we'd be needing breakfast.

When the food was almost ready, I headed back to Fehran's room. Her hair was now under control and she'd righted the mistakes made in dressing herself. She still wasn't quite the picture of elegance she'd been yesterday, but she was a hell of a lot closer.

The breakfast was simple, but pleasant. It took me back to the kinds of meals I ate during training, which made sense. Just about everyone in Heprea was some kind of labourer. The food needed to be hardy and nutritious, if it also tasted good then that was a bonus. Fehran didn't complain, but she also didn't look excited for it, let alone grab a second plate like me.

With food in our bellies and thanks given to the cook, we left. We were given directions that would lead us to the foremen Fehran had to talk to. The morning air was still cool and there was a gentle breeze. I fell in step just behind and to the side of her. This felt like what I'd expected when I thought I could become a Praetorian. My eyes darted around at anyone and anything. I didn't see anything I could consider a threat, so I started imagining scenarios and played them out to alleviate some boredom, and hopefully keep myself sharp.

We passed a building that was closer to the road then others. It was a decent enough place to stage an ambush so I pretended to have to fight off a few attackers. Then I heard voices behind me, turning to look I saw a few children running and playing. They were headed our way, so I stepped aside as they got close. Fehran didn't seem to notice, or be paying attention and one of the boys bumped into her. It looked innocent, or at least it was supposed to.

With a lunging step forward I shot my arm out and grabbed his wrist. He yelped in surprise, which of course got the attention of everyone around. Without wasting time, I gripped and squeezed his arm to make him open his hand. When he did, the bracelet Fehran wore on her right arm fell to the ground.

"Let him go." She knelt down to pick up her jewelry. Only when she was holding it again did I release my grip. The boy went back to his friends with a disappointed look, receiving jeers as he got close.

"Nothing will happen out here?"

"Oh please. It was a bracelet."

"This time."

"What's that mean?"

"Look at those boys. The oldest is maybe fifteen. They seemed so excited and rowdy as they ran towards us and now are walking silently. That was all a ploy just to get close, and the grab was clean. As far as robberies go, it was clever, quick, and efficient."

"You're thinking there's some kind of thieves den out here? Using children to get them some easy money?"

"There's a lot worse places to hide out." She scoffed at my remark, but seemed to match her pace with mine a little better for the rest of the walk.

We got to the office not long after and, true to Fehran's assumptions and dismay. It was boring as hell. The foremen told her that there was in fact still iron in the mine, and granite in the quarry. They told her the prices they'd been selling for, and the costs of buying and repairing tools. It was all over in under an hour and the entire thing was so horribly dull.

"Ugghh! Why did I even have to come out here?" Fehran yelled her frustrations to the sky almost immediately after leaving the building. "They looked as annoyed as I am! Maybe more! After all, they can't be on site making sure things get done if they need to be telling me things I already know."

"Maybe your parents just wanted you out of the house so they could have some fun of their own."

"You're probably right." We laughed about that for a second as we walked back to the tavern.

"If that's the case, you're definitely their daughter."

"Eugh, don't make me think about the two of them having sex." Another laugh, one that I cut short as I saw the boys from earlier again. They were standing off to the side of the road. When one of them say me, they said something and quickly I had all of their eyes. It felt like I was a lioness being stalked by coyotes. They had numbers sure, and they were likely still sore about my defeating them earlier, but I had size and strength. Not to mention the years, nearly a decade of hunting experience. I matched their stare, never breaking stride and keeping close to Fehran. A few of them tried to keep their intense looks, but eventually all of them had broken eye contact at least once.

I knew we were close to getting back inside and I prayed we'd make it. I didn't want to start a fight on the first day working as a Praetorian, and I desperately didn't want to use my skills on a group of kids.

"Making friends?"

"You saw?"

"Pretty sure everyone did." We made it back to the tavern and told our driver it was time to leave. He paid his tab and then gathered his things quickly. When we exited the building, the boys were gone.

12