The Duel

Story Info
A short duel ending in one of the duellists expanding.
846 words
3.25
869
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women stood facing each other across the rice paper, their hair done up in the traditional top knot of Samurai, each of them wearing a long black kimono, one hand on the rod holstered at their side.

"You both know why you are here..." The attendant looked between them, "The emperor may only have one bodyguard, but many concubines, you have both chosen to resolve this with a duel of honour. One of you will walk away the bodyguard of the Emperor, the other..."

"The other will not walk away..."

Taka looked Mei up and down, steeling her long legs for the strike, her broad chest causing the kimono to open slightly at the top to reveal the curves of her small breasts. A lifetime of swordsmanship had given her tight muscles over her whole body, her face thin, small nose just below wide, dark eyes calm as she rested her hand on the rod at her side.

Mei smiled as she looked up at Taka, shorter by more than a foot, she knew she had both the advantage and disadvantage in the duel to come, her arms not as long, her legs not as fast and her body sporting the curves of someone who had trained hard all her life, but who had eaten enough to build the muscles she had. She closed her eyes, her lifetime of Iaido clear in her mind as she waited for the command to begin.

Hajime...

Taka blinked in shock as Mei seemed to vanish from her sight, her own hands having not moved as she looked down, her Kimono splitting where the rod had passed through it, from top to bottom. Taka turned as Mei sheathed her rod, turning to kneel before Taka with her head bowed.

Taka shook her head as she felt her hips tighten, watching as her Kimono fell from her, the thin red line passing from low on her right thigh to her left collarbone, she touched her head as she felt the presence of a second line across the top of her forehead. She blushed as her rod fell away, trying to keep her composure as she felt her body begin to swell, her hair falling loose as the bindings upon it fell severed to the floor, the river of darkness flowing down over her shoulders, to cover her front as far down as her hips. She tensed her butt and tried to remain still as her belly expanded, gently at first, but rapidly gaining pressure as her legs began to tremble.

Mei looked up as Taka accepted her fate with honour, her muscles remaining tight as she forced herself to remain standing, the curtain of hair in front of her starting to part as her breasts filled with milk, the tips becoming an angry red topped with clear fluid as she became too tight. Mei rose up and stood by Taka's side as Taka's belly bulged beneath the curtain, the hair being drawn between her breasts and then around her belly like a flowing river. Taka gasped through gritted teeth as she felt the weight multiply within her, knowing that nothing could stop what was happening to her now.

Mei reached behind Taka as she swayed, the weight in her front causing her to hunch slightly. Mei put her hand at Taka's back and Taka nodded, sinking slowly to her knees as her thighs bulged with effort. The two women sank slowly to the ground as Taka's breasts, now huge beyond the estimation of Japanese women, sloshed gently. Mei pulled Taka's hair back, allowing it to flow upwards over her hugely distended belly. Mei spread Taka's hair over her back, knowing what was to come next and wanting to help prepare her rival for what would happen.

Taka moaned, the noise enough to dishonour her as water began to dribble from between her nether lips, her hands trembling as she tried to remain still, to accept her fate, but the pressure within grew too quickly and her fingers spread wide as she clawed at her huge gut, her hands coming up to fondle the colossal milk sacks on her chest. She looked up, her face going red with shame as she felt a spike of pain in her pelvis, a soft popping noise and her whole body descended as her hips dislocated, the movement causing her legs to kick out from beneath her. Taka fell backwards into Mei's arms and Mei guided her to the ground, spreading Taka's hair out like a sheet. Taka laid on the floor, her arms trembling as her body began to vibrate, her belly button popped out, her nether lips hugely swollen between her legs as she began to dilate. Taka rested one hand on her belly and blushed as her long, reddened nipples began to spray milk over her prone body.

Mei rose up and bowed to her, one hand on the rod at her side, she straightened up and placed one gloved hand upon Taka's risen belly button.

"Birth..." Mei whispered, "Or Burst..."