The Dungeon Pt. 14

Story Info
Selling off slaves.
2.2k words
4.23
6.2k
00

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The truck was still in motion when Chase woke, slowly getting used to his unfamiliar surroundings. He tapped the intercom to the cab of the vehicle.

"How long until our destination?" Chase's voice was still deep with sleep, making it sound odd to his ears.

"Three hours, sir. The auction is a little over nine away. We will make it in plenty of time."

"Very good. Thank you." he replied and shut off the speaker. Despite his desire, he would not be indulging in the local fare. This was a common location for auctions and the last thing he wanted to do was call attention to himself. His confidence and demeanor was easy to pick out of a crowd, although he only existed in his family's records, not in those of the humans.

The female and anyone she spoke to would know that she spent the evening with 'Luke', a dark haired customer, and she remained at the posh hotel room after he left.

His current sleeping conditions were lacking his usual extravagance and amenities, it was still miles above normal thrall quarters in their housing. The same could be said for his slaves in the truck. Normally there were no walls separating them, just bars. Here they had some semblence of privacy.

As the truck moved Chase went to the back to check on his slaves, and remove their hoods. Time with no senses was helpful to the submission process, too much and it could lead to an unstable slave. He yanked them to kneeling, startling all of them before yanking off their hoods. They cried out in turn, each corrected by their collars and moved to kneeling down.

"This is some time out of your hood. I will provide a small meal to those being sold. All of your adornments will also be removed until we arrive at our destination where they will be replaced. I advise you to think how you might better present yourself for sale, embarrassing me will result in severe repercussions that I doubt you survive." Chase freed the slaves of all but the chain securing them to the truck. He yanked Boy to the back, just outside his door and shoved him back to his knees. "This is your meal, you useless slut. Service."

Boy jumped to his task, thrilled to be serving his Master and used every trick he had to please the man who dominated him. He licked and sucked, moaning when he received his reward, cleaning his Master's cock afterward and leaning down to kiss his shoes.

"That was pleasant, Boy. When we return, I will be adding a treat to your normal meals. For now, I understand the situation is different, but you will have two releases before we arrive."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master." he gushed and immediately his hands sank to his cock. His first release came almost immediately and he moved to clean it off the floor of the truck. The other slaves could only hear their fellow slave pleasure himself and his behavior.

"Sir, one hour until our destination." a voice came over the speaker.

"Hear that Boy? If you do not comply I will cane you the entire time we are at the auction." Chase warned his slave. Hearing the tone in his Master's voice Boy started his self-pleasure all over again, moaning knowing that his Master was watching.

* * * * * * *

The truck rumbled to a stop at the auction and tears ran down Boy's eyes. With no pain and his Master attending to other things, he had been unable to achieve his second release. He knew that he would now be caned the entire time they were here.

Chase prepared the other slaves for storage until they were auctioned, held in their stall with little input and moved to Boy. Severe nipple clamps bit into the tender flesh on his chest getting a gasp from the slave. The cock cage was left off, but a spiked cock ring surrounded his balls that if he moved wrong it would be painful. A larger plug was inserted into his ass and a blindfold went over his eyes.

"We are going to register, Boy. You will follow me. Hesitate and your punishment will be even more severe."

"Yes, Master." Boy replied.

A long chain was hooked to Chase's belt and to the cock ring surrounding Boy's cock. A stiff cane rested in Chase's hand and he turned, snapping it on the back of his calves. He stepped forward, feeling a tug to the direction he was to go.

Snaps of the cane directed the sight-devoided slave where his Master wished him to go. Finally there was one on the back of his shoulders which he took to kneel. His cock was on fire, aching stiff and his balls were sensitive from the spikes touching them.

He heard his Master speaking to someone but was unable to make out the words. He heard three separate groups, Boy assumed one for each slave being sold. There was a crack on his ass causing him to nearly jump to his feet, waiting to feel the sting or tug to tell him where to go.

Conversation swirled around him but he barely heard anything, so focused on his Master he tried to be. A snap came across his shoulders after walking around and he went to his knees. Another in the same place had him hugging his knees, rubbing the clamps against his thighs, pulling them.

"Is this one of yours for sale?" a voice sounded close to him and he felt a presence to his left.

"No, this is my display slave. Mine are listed for tomorrow and the following day." his Master's voice responded. Boy's cock strained in arousal from getting his Master's attention.

"Too bad. I would have paid a good price for him."

Boy heard his Master chuckle. "You couldn't afford this slave." Tears leaked from the slave's eyes, hearing pride in his Master's voice. His Master thought him valuable!

Time passed, Boy had no real way to measure, but his legs were starting to get sore. Master's endurance tests showed as Boy remained still.

"Up, Boy." came the command followed immediately by a sharp crack on his ass. Before another breath escaped him, he was on his feet,hands behind his head and cock rock hard in front of him. The world came flooding back with colour as Chase removed the blindfold. His slave blinked, but never waivered. "This is Boy. I promised him that at one of the next auctions I went to, he would be a display. He is a pain and service slut, aren't you Boy?"

"Oh, God, yes, Master." Boy breathed out, trying to keep himself from erupting on the spot. Master was going to let him perform.

"He is such a slut he could erupt right now, couldn't you Boy? Just by your Master telling everyone what a good fuck you are? Go ahead, slut." Chase coaxed and Boy's cock erupted onto the ground, leaving him shuddering in pleasure. A moment later the slave was on the floor cleaning up his mess.

Boy finished his task and returned to his position, waiting for the next command. He could feel the other eyes on him, especially after his performance.

"However, I said display and pain slut." Chase mentioned and rapidly brought his cane down in succession on Boy's body, marking him a deep red. Every time a blow landed, the slave groaned. "He loves to be beaten, revels in it, don't you Boy?"

"Yes, Master. Beat me, please! Harder!" Boy begged and was rewarded with four stronger blows. His cock was rock solid again.

"And before we retire for the evening," Chase explained, he brought the cane down on Boy's cock which made him cry out and explode again on the floor.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you." Boy whispered as he moved to the floor. Chase waited for him to finish cleaning before a snap on his ass and the replacement of the blindfold had the slave following his Master back to the trailer. As he was secured to the truck he dozed off with a smile on his face.

* * * * * * *

Chase sat at his first auction. His was not the only slave for sale, there were three others and Princess was third of four to be shown. The two slaves before her were lackluster, not interesting Chase in the least. He knew he could make them better, but nothing about them motivated him.

When it was Princess's turn she nearly strut to the center of the stage and knelt, waiting for her instructions.

"Next is Slave 4521, nicknamed Princess." came the announcements that Chase had provided for them. He had provided them with a script that would show off the best in his slaves. "This slave is a craves pain," At those words Princess stood up revealing the lashes Chase had given her just before moving to the stage. When she had walked to the stage they were not as visible, but kneeling had brought them out. The audience gasped. She was crisscrossed from shoulder to knee with lashes and stood proudly, hands behind her head. "random sex with multiple partners and being told she is a slut."

As soon as the last word left the announcers mouth Princess moaned loudly and shuddered with a obvious release. The bidding began immediately after and the numbers skyrocketed. Chase glanced at his side, seeing Boy standing beside him blindfolded, hands at his sides, cock rock hard balancing the bag his Master had put there.

Finally the hammer fell and Princess was sold. Chase retrieved his bag and stood, not giving the now-discarded slave another thought. He had two more to prepare. A snap of the leash on Boy's cock got the slave moving where led.

Back at the trailer instead of putting Boy in his stall, Chase attached his leash to the outside of the truck, removing the blindfold. Seeing his Master, Boy fell to his knees.

"You are to ask anyone who passes if you may service them. You are aware of what you are not required to do, those rules will never change. I will have water brought to you."

"Thank you, Master." Boy whispered and looked down, waiting for someone to pass.

******************************************************

Chase returned to the trailer hours later, his two other slaves sold to find Boy still on his knees, a hard cock in his mouth, and he smiled.

"Good job, Boy." he commented, knowing that his presence would amp up Boy's arousal. As if on cue, as soon as the words touched the slave's ears, he exploded on the ground and moaned around the cock he was servicing, speeding up his speed.

Finally the cock in his mouth unleashed what the slave had been after and after cleaning his temporary Sir, Boy turned to his own semen on the floor, licking it clean.

Once complete, he turned to his Master, crawling forward to kiss his shoes in greeting. "Master, thank you Master." he whispered, raining kisses on the polished shoes.

"How many takers did you get, Boy? Will I be disappointed?" Chase questioned, pulling Boy into the trailer by his hair. A pained gasp flew through Boy's teeth, but no complaints came, tumbling to the ground as his Master released him. It took only a split second for him to return to a kneel down, awaiting his Master's command.

"Twelve, Master. I serviced twelve. Ten male, two females. Thank you Master." Boy explained, his face still facing the dirt, his knees hugged.

"And you?"

"Four, Master. Each cleaned up." Boy continued. "There would have been more, but..." he lapsed into silence, unwilling to say anything negative about his owner.

"But?" Chase twisted his hair to force the slave to face him. Boy's eyes went wide.

"I was dehydrated, Master. Even though you sent water, I couldn't replenish enough liquid. I'm sorry, Master, please. I'm sorry." Tears rimmed on the bottom of his eyes, thanking his owner was angry.

Chase paused in thought. He had delivered water to the slave, but perhaps not enough. His three oldest knew not to lie, the punishment for disobedience was greater than they were willing to pay. But Boy was different. He wanted to be here, he wanted to do this. If he said it was impossible, that meant he had tried. Looking at his newly acquired slave, he nodded.

"Then that was my oversight, Boy. It will not happen again, well, my oversight won't happen again. This may become a regular occurrence when I travel."

"Thank you Master. I didn't want to disappoint you."

Taking a moment to be kind to his slave, Chase released the male's hair and stood looking down at him. "No, Boy. You have yet to disappoint me. To your space."

Boy moaned and scooted into the space he had ridden to the sale in the trailer. His cock was rock hard, hearing the praise from the man he cherished. Had he been more hydrated, he would have exploded on the spot, Now, he just huddled in the space, knees gripped for comfort.

Chase left him there, comforting himself and returned to his own meager quarters. A push of the intercom button told the driver to make ready and head home.