The Dupe Pt. 02

Story Info
Molly's life is more complicated.
3.8k words
4.34
2.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly was doing her best to delay the pictures. Joe was getting annoyingly persistent. I took over their conversation and did my best to put the reign him in. I finally admitted I was "upset at the weight I had gained and was working hard to slim down. Then and only then" would I take pictures and send them to him.

Joe became much nicer over the next few weeks.

But Molly and LaLa had matching long brown hair, the eyebrow piercing had been removed and healed, and they had been working out together for a month. LaLa had lost 15 lbs. But Molly had lost another 5lbs. They were finally looking more and more like twins again.

We had weekly photoshoots, in the bed, in the office, in the lobby, along the brick wall, and outside. They wore the same hats, glasses, shirts, jeans, boots and whatever other clothes they had. I had been working with them on their poses, their smiles, their eyes, and how to relax their faces, back, and arms.

One more month and they now weighed the same. They were almost identical in body shape. With the money we were taking off Joe every month I used to buy two tanning beds. They were set up in two different offices in the far back. They were hiding behind a large desk so you couldn't see them at all from the lobby or office. Twice a week Molly and LaLa would wear the same bikini and hop in.

I was very controlling and made sure everything was the same. What better way than to oil them up by hand and see them naked all the time.

By the end of the third month, we were ready. As identical as I could make them.

We arranged for sexy skirts, see through blouses, with bras underneath, and tall boots. They matched and we got the shoot started. First, I took pictures of them individually. Low angle shots showed up their skirts with pink panties and their firm tan legs. Next, we moved to cleavage shots, open blouse, visible bra, and sitting at a window ledge. Each time I had LaLa do it first and then Molly.

The last set was pictures of them side by side. Same pose, same shot, upskirt, ass shots, cleavage, and pouty lips. Lala left while Molly and I compared the pictures. Perfectly the same now. Somehow, I was able to keep Molly doing the modeling. She believed once LaLa was identical to her then she could stop. I explained it was necessary for her to join in as I needed her to be the reference. What if LaLa sat differently, smiled differently or her eyes had a different sparkle.

Molly huffed and puffed but finally relented. She agreed to be in all the shots, but she was doing it in protest. It had become easier to get her to model. Not much easier but she did it with less arguing. LaLa and Molly both signed contracts. All the pictures and video belonged to me. They had no problems as I was not really getting paid. I wanted to use the pictures for work experience but also to show clients. Molly was very happy with my help.

She was about to be upset with me and my dumb ideas though.

Two weeks later and it was time for bikini pictures. Average size bikinis. Nothing too risky. I made a big fuss about LaLa's tattoo. Each shot was visible, and it took hours to photoshop. All of my complaining and Molly had an idea.

She would ask Joe for more money to get the same tattoo as LaLa. They would go to a shop and the artist would copy it to her back. So brilliant I wish I had thought of it. I kept it to myself as if it was my idea, but it took Molly much longer to think of it than me.

The next night we were at the tattoo shop. The artist was happy to do the same tattoo on Molly. The bra was removed, her shirt pulled up, and she was lying on a cold table. The needle pierced her skin, and she nearly changed her mind.

Molly must have figured out my plan. On the table she realized why I was complaining and told me, "You let me figure this out on my own. Didn't you. You know how much this hurts right?"

I stated, "Nope. I don't have any tattoos. Sorry."

The tattoo was done. Joe had paid an extra $500 for the tattoo not knowing what she was getting. I told Molly, 'you know. You didn't even have to get the tattoo. We could have just said Lala's tattoo was new.'

The look on her face made her realize her mistake. Too late now.

We had made plans for more bikini pictures after it healed. In the meantime, we all hung out together like old times in high school. Telling stories, eating dinner, and relaxing at my studio. I helped Molly keep her tattoo covered and oiled. It would heal faster.

I came up with an idea months ago. To finish one part of the studio and make it into a small apartment. Bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom, and such. The rest of the place could remain a large studio and I would have my own place.

My dad, two friends from work, and I finished my apartment in a month. It took very little space away from the photography studio and got me out of my dad's house.

The problem was that a 19-year-old had an apartment in a huge commercial building. No neighbors, no cops, and no parents. I had to tell everyone to keep out. It was not the new party place, and I did not want anyone to know I was living there.

A few small parties wouldn't hurt. Right?

The first party was about 40 people. Not as low key as I wanted but no cops showed up. My dad gave me a medium sized steel burn pit with 4 pallets of wood. We could roast marshmallows or just sit outside by the fire like we were camping.

A friend named Sam showed up with beer, wine, liquor, and mixers. His parents owned the large grocery store in town where Lala worked. He easily "borrowed" all the supplies without an issue.

We pulled all the cars inside and off the street. I was hoping less people would notice us if we did our best to camouflage our activities. I met a much younger girl named Rachel. She was a sophomore in high school. Too much iced tea and vodka and she told me about meeting a guy in the military named Joe. He was very nice, from out town and in the middle east. His email was Joestheman. Pretty similar to Joesyourman. The one Molly and Joe had been talking on.

I expected Joe was likely catfishing the sophomore. But they talked about love, getting married, and hooking up when he came home. Very uncool Joe. He was in love with Molly. Or so I thought.

Rachel talked about sending him sexy pictures but no nudes. She was only 16 and did not want to do that. That ridiculous Joe was really good at multitasking. Rachel stated they only met a few times, but he wanted to keep in touch with her while he was gone. Tricky, tricky, tricky.

Rachel stated in two weeks there would be a party at an off-base bar. He would be back in town, and he wanted her to hang out with his unit, their girlfriends, and their wives. Hmm. Molly never mentioned Joe coming back to town.

Rachel showed me her phone. Some very nice upskirt, cleavage, and bikini pictures she had shot. I told her that I did photography and showed her some of the best pictures I had taken of Becky. Rachel raved at them and wished I would help her with her pictures. 'Too young' was my response. 'I will the day you turn 18. Okay.'

Rachel nodded, excited for two years to fly by. "I should bring my sister and mom here. You would like them." She stated.

After the small party died down, I logged onto Joestheman account. Same password. Idiot. I read the emails they shared, how Joe talked to Rachel, and how he was being very romantic towards her. Setting her up. I got it now.

Two weeks flew by, and I followed Rachel to the bar near the base. Joe, 40 guys, and all their women were packed into the bar. I wore a baseball hat, glasses, and several shirts. I looked goofy but kept an eye on the crowd. No idea why I was there but Joe and Rachel were hanging all over each other.

Bingo. A red head. She worked for my dad, and she was hanging all over another guy from Joe's unit. Her name was Cassandra. She worked in the office, she was very easy, and I knew she had married a guy in the military. But while he was gone, she was still on the prowl, partying, and having fun. Did he know?

Now that I had something to use, I left. Molly and I hung out with Lala a lot more now. Lala was not partying as much, drinking as much, or getting arrested as much. I used the email to check in on Molly's and Rachels conversations with Joe. He still loves both of them. But every once in a while, he would ask for more pictures. Sexier, more skin, more see through.

Molly never mentioned knowing Joe had been home for two weeks. It had been quite a while since he had gone into the military. He never came home for Christmas or other holidays. Very odd. I thought maybe he was playing Molly, seeing Rachel, or maybe another girl behind their back too.

I saw Cassandra at work. She was in the office going over building schedules and plans. She wore short skirts, V neck shirts and showed off her skinny frame. B-cup tits, runners' body and firm little perky butt. She often wore jeans on Friday like the other women. Very perky indeed.

I told Cassandra I had run into Joe the other day while he was home. Cassandra did not know I knew him, but he was in the same unit as her husband. Cassandra stated he had heard of Joe from her husband Billy. They were good friends. Odd. I thought I was Joe's friend. I guess he never talked about me.

Cassandra stated she had seen Joe with Rachel and another woman named Alison. She knew he was dating both of them but did not know Alison as she was much older. Cassandra was 23. So how much older could Alison be?

I decided I would go back to the bar and see if I could catch them together. Joe had not been home, I checked, no car, and his parents were not aware that he was in town. He must be staying on base. He drove a big red old Ford truck. Maybe I could wait for him to leave and follow him. Either way the bar was a good place to start.

At the bar I found the place nearly empty at noon. 5 women and 7 men. Not much mingling and only one good looking woman. 25 or 26 years old. Long blonde hair, very pretty, nice D-cup tits and she reminded me of a schoolteacher. I bought her a drink and she told me she was "waiting for someone."

I shook her hand, introduced myself as William, and asked her name. "Alison" she stated. Well holey shit. My luck was crazy, it had to be the one and the same. I told her she looked like my nephew's teacher. Alison smiled and stated, "Oh. You look like Aiden, kind of. He's in my third-grade class."

'No, no. Not Aiden. Colt is my nephew.' I stated, trying to back out of the conversation.

"I'm Alison Tenshaw. Goldhill's Elementary. Does he go there?" she asked.

'Nope. Nope. I'm sorry. Not even close. Sorry to bother you.' I stated and headed for the back of the dark bar.

Just in time too. Joe had shown up and was scanning the bar looking for Alison. Joe found her, sat down, and they kissed. Joe's hand was always on her back, leg or shoulder. Very friendly for a guy who wants to marry Molly, while he kept Rachel on a string, and was dating Alison.

They left and got into Alison's little silver sedan. I followed them to a blue and white house on the north side of town. They went inside and never came out that night. I returned home to email Joe using Rachels account. I wanted to see how long he would be around and when he would leave town again.

The next day Joe apologized to Rachel. He would be leaving in two days and would not be back for 3 months. I verified with Cassandra that her husband would also be gone for 3 solid months.

I knew I had to get close to either Cassandra or Alison. Both would be tricky. I followed Alison for nearly two weeks. She would attend a gym in town, eat at the same restaurant every Friday, and go for runs along the riverfront on weekend mornings. The gym and the river runs were my best bets.

Every chance I got I went to her gym. No talking, no attention, just minding my own business. Alison looked at me a couple times. And why not? I'm good looking, have a good body, I run, keep fit doing construction, and I dress well.

Twice a week I would run the same route as Alison. Then the next week I would run in the opposite direction. She saw me several times a month, but we never talked. I wanted to keep it that way for now.

I also followed Cassandra around after work. She was much easier, bar, line dancing, bar, yoga, grocery store, bar, and bar. This was a much easier way to get to know her. I put on the tightest tank top I had and went fishing for Cassandra. It didn't take long to find her drunk, but not drunk enough. Double shots of vodka and whiskey and she was in a booth with me, barely able to sit up, and talkative.

I learned that Joe's unit had a thing called, Rent a hoe. They were required to get naked pictures of women, girls, and sluts from their hometown and post it on a board in their unit. Guys would take a picture down, take it to their private room, and return it when done. Cassandra stated the military was very strict about alcohol and nudity. Neither were allowed in the middle east, and they were searched regularly. But for some reason the Rent a hoe board was overlooked.

Cassandra handed me her cell phone. She showed me the 4 pictures she let her husband use to place on the board. 2 naked showing her tits and 2 naked with her legs spread showing her pussy. Very hardcore.

Was Joe only after Molly for the board? Rachel and Alison too?

I kept up on the email accounts. Joe had backed off a bit with both Rachel and Molly. Less demanding for pictures. He must have gotten Alison to send him some.

Church. Alison finally went to church on Sundays. I followed her and decided to attend alone. I sat in the middle and kept to myself. At the end there was a potluck. I introduced myself and ate. Several old ladies were very friendly and kept introducing me to people. I was finally introduced to Alison.

She stated, "You look familiar. Do I know you?".

'Tim, we attend the same gym.' I stated.

"That and you run along the river sometimes." She replied.

'Ah yes. I love that area. But its only one of three places I run.' I explained.

Alison asked me to sit down, and we talked. I explained my father had a construction company and there was a house I was working on. I was living there to avoid the long commute. A real piece of crap but it would save me more than 10 hours of commuting a week. We talked for 30 minutes or so and I got up to leave.

Better to make an impression and walk away then have her leave first. Always keep them wanting more my father told me.

I next called my dad and had him buy a house in the town of Samson. A couple were for sale, and I found one that would work. 2 days later he bought it. Easy flip, but I needed it to use as cover for several months while I worked Alison for information.

Lots of tools, lights, equipment, and a job shack made the place look like a construction site. I even drove back and forth through the muddy grass to make it look really active. An air mattress, some clothes, and some empty fast-food bags and I was all set.

I beat Alison to her favorite restaurant and sat alone at the front. She came in 20 minutes later, saw me, waved, and walked over. I hugged her warmly and asked her to join me. I explained to some of the ladies at church had recommended the place. "Great pasta" they said.

Alison joined me and she had her school attire on. Carrying a bag of crumpled up papers. She laughed about being a teacher and I admitted she did not look like a teacher. She was 25 but she always wanted to teach. I whistled and stated, 'if I had a teacher like you. I would have stayed in the third grade 3 or 4 extra years.'

Alison laughed, slapped my arm, and ate her food. A couple glasses of wine and I drove her back to my construction site. A real mess but she liked it. I walked her around and showed her the idea behind the remodel.

We were there for only a few minutes and I drove her back to the restaurant. Or so I thought. Alison asked that I drive her home. The wine had gone to her head, and she didn't think she could drive. I knew this line. I had heard it before.

She directed me to her house. I made a few wrong turns on purpose. No need to tip my hand and show her that I had been following her. I walked her to her door, and she pulled me by the hand inside. She showed me around her house. An old craftsman type house. "Poorly insulated and drafty" she stated.

'An easy fix' I replied.

I walked around her living room and kitchen. A picture of Joe was on the fridge. 'Brother?' I asked.

"No. A friend in the military I keep in touch with. Very lonely guy. His email is Joestheboss." As she laughed. I bet he used the same password too. Three accounts. Three ladies.

I found some wine, poured it in a glass and fed Alison. The more drunk the more information. I pulled off Alison's shoes and massaged her feet. She moaned and drank. She kept on talking about Joe. He was nice, pushy, but nice. I explained I understood men like that and didn't agree with it. Alison stated, "What's with you guys and naked pictures. Is it like a 21st century thing? Or what?"

I played dumb and asked, 'what do you mean?'

"Joe. He's a friend. But he was crazy in one email. He begged me for naked pictures. I didn't know what to say." She complained. "So, I sent him theses." As she handed me her phone.

Ah yes. Gold mine. Topless pictures, in panties, ass shots but in panties, but still mostly naked.

I whistled loudly and stated, 'dang you clean up nice. Any filters or all you?'

Alison shook her head as she stood up. "No. All me. No filters." She hobbled into the kitchen, and I asked if she needed help. She stated, "Nope. I got it."

Theres no way she was going to walk up to her bedroom. She could barely make it to the kitchen.

"See. No filter" was Alison's response. Now naked, standing at the entrance to her kitchen. Wine bottle in one hand as she drank from it.

Yes. She was very pretty. Nice D-cup. Very fit, and athletic. No pussy hair and trim legs. Alison turned around a few times on wobbly legs showing her firm ass.

"I was a cheerleader too. Many years ago. Gives you a firm ass" she stated as she slapped it.

Indeed, it was firm. Almost no jiggle. I took out my phone and took a bunch of pictures. Alison posed, smiling, lifting a leg to sit on a chair, her pussy spread, she lifted her leg high and stretched it over her head. Cheerleader indeed. She then climbed onto her dining room table. She did the splits while I took pictures of her ass, pussy, and full spread. The wine bottle was still in her hand while she had the biggest smile. She was very flexible.

Alison nearly fell off the table and walked over to me on the couch. She took a long swig from the bottle and asked if I would stay the night. Before I could answer her, her head fell back and she began to snore. How much had she had to drink? Two bottles? Three? I had not kept track.

I walked around her house, checked her computer, and looked through her closet. Lots of sexy clothes, her laptop was unlocked, and I checked Joestheboss account. Yep. Same password. What an idiot. His discussions with Alison were much more XXX rated then with Rachel. Alison and Joe were doing internet sex texting stuff. Pretty hardcore. I even saw the pictures she had sent him. A couple at a time.

I could picture them up on the Rent a hoe board. I wonder if the goal was to get as many women on there as you could. More prestige?

Alison was still passed out, naked on her couch, and I took several pictures for myself to keep. Nice tits, nice pussy. I thought it would be too much to fuck her while she was passed out. No, that was something Joe would do. Not me. I carried her to bed, found a bucket and placed it at the bedside in case she puked. I locked the door and left.