The Dupe Pt. 03

Story Info
Molly is tested by Joe.
3.7k words
4.5
2.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning around 10am. Alison had likely recovered from her night of drinking. How much did she remember? I bought her some flowers, some hangover medicine, and a nice card. I knocked on her door and she answered. Hair a mess, face a mess, and she was indeed hung over.

She apologized for her looks, I complimented her, and told her she likely had had a stressful week. She drank too much, and I wanted to check on her. I gave her the flowers, the medication, and the card. Alison smoothed out her hair, pulled her robe together, and drank the medication down.

After I made her some eggs and toast, she was feeling better. 'No running today I imagine' I asked.

Alison was sipping coffee and stated, "nope. No way. Too hungover. Thanks for being such a gentleman."

I told her that her car was still parked at the restaurant, and I never gave her my phone number. Alison smiled and stated, "You saw me naked, but I never got your number? Hmm. Sorry. I don't usually drink that much."

'Yeah. Seeing your naked was terrible.' And I laughed.

We sat on the couch, and I massaged her neck, back, and shoulders. She sat on the ground in front of me while we watched the news. I had a great view down her robe. Her large D-cups would sway left and right. 30 minutes later and she was puddy in my hands. She asked, "Will you wash my back? I need to shower."

'of course. I'm a gentleman.' I stated with a smile.

Upstairs she had an old bathtub shower combo set up. She started the warm water, waited making small talk and then climbed inside. I took off my shirt (not wanting to get it wet) and reached in through the curtain with a bar of soap. Alison laughed and stated, "I meant climb in. Take those pants off."

Didn't have to tell me twice. I stripped, climbed in and we barely fit in the old set up. As we showered, I told her I could remodel her bathroom and give her a dream set up. Huge shower, heated floor, dual shower heads, maybe even a better hot water tank.

I ran my hands over her back, shoulders, ass, and legs. She turned around and bounced her tits while smiling. I took the hint and soaped her tits. They were very nice. Lots of sag for D-cups but in a bra they were perky.

After the shower Alison bent over to dry off her legs. Her tits sagged quite a bit. I guessed 8-12 inches. Bot a bad amount but for 25 years old it seemed like a lot. I dried off and climbed into her bed naked. Alison had the same thought. She wrapped the towel around her wet hair and climbed in.

She started with sucking my dick. Great skill and she even cupped the balls. The girls been around a bit I thought. I blew a load in her mouth in no time. She did not even pause, she swallowed my semen, climbed up, and slid my dick in her pussy.

"Young guys can go back-to-back no problem. I love their stamina." Alison stated.

I squeezed her tits and pulled hard. Alison leaned down, her nipples dragged across my chest, and we kissed. She rocked her hips and gyrated for 10 minutes. She came hard and was breathing heavily.

She was still not feeling great from the hangover, so she flopped off me and laid down on her back. I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, sunk my dick into and fucked her until I came again. Alison smiled weakly and stated, "Yep. Good stamina."

She went back into the bathroom for another shower.

30 minutes later and she was dressed. We went to pick up her car, but we stopped for a late lunch.

More pasta, salad and garlic bread at the same restaurant. 3 pm and we split up. She went home and so did I. Back at my apartment Molly was sitting in her car. No problem but she wanted to hang out. Just the two of us.

We walked around the huge commercial space. 40,000 square feet of unclean, unaltered, commercial beams, steel, concrete, and items strewn about. It looked great as a backdrop in pictures. Molly talked about ideas for the property. The large area could be cleaned up, walled up, and a huge gym could be installed with rubber floor mats. A locker room, sauna, and hot tub.

Damn. That was a great idea. It would add to the studio a type of exercise or private gym vibe. All the extra space I could build a basketball court, or half court. Hang large lights, maybe a set of bleachers.

I talked to my dad about the ideas. The basketball court idea would be the most expensive. The gym would be the easiest to build. "Not counting the cost of all the exercise equipment" he said. Two months went by and there was a large locker room, 100 stand lockable metal lockers, benches, sinks, toilet stalls, 4 urinals, a shower wall with 5 nozzles, and a huge 20-person sauna.

My dad's only caveat was that he could use the gym any time he wished. I intentionally made the gym on one 1/6th the size of the main floor off to one side. A new lobby was built next to the original and there was a set of exterior doors. The gym could also be entered from the studio but there were a set of double security doors that prevented access without the right keys.

Molly and Lala loved the new gym. Nice floors for doing yoga and other activities. But their main complaint. They locker rooms. Why only one? I told them it was my idea. Men and women would share a locker room. I could use it for photoshoots, and it was cheaper than building two. Molly and Lala shrugged their shoulders and stated, "Well. It's not like it's a real gym anyways."

That got me to thinking. What if I built it up as a real gym. Members, contracts, and made it make me some money. We were in a huge commercial zone, lots of parking and running around the exterior of the building was over a 1/4 mile. I'm not into CrossFit so there were no ropes or stupid tires to flip.

My father had the same idea as Molly and Lala. We were partners in the gym, and we began setting it up with members. Mostly friends and family but we soon had it 50% filled with weights and equipment.

I had a timer set up on the doors with hours posted. It would lock and unlock automatically. Open 8am to 8pm. Every day. No supervision, no employees in sight, and I would vacuum and wipe everything down after closing. Molly and Lala were usually around, and they helped. Some replacing weights was necessary. Lazy punks.

I also moved the tanning beds to a large room off the locker room. Free to use by any member. Wipes, lotion, and a fan included.

Molly and Lala were the first to try them out in the new room. Matching bikinis, I covered them in oil, and they laid downside by side in the tanning beds. Over the last couple of months, they had really started to darken. Maybe they had some Italian blood in them. I never did ask.

By the end of 4 more months Joe was getting desperate. I had taken away Alison, Rachel, and Molly. No more nudes or sexy pictures. Alison told Joe she was dating a guy and would not "do that anymore." But they remained email pen pals.

I used Rachels account the most. She seemed less interested in Joe lately. Joe was really putting it on thick. His romance with her was getting more forceful. I planned to mess with him. See what he would do for Rachel. I emailed him as though I was Rachel, "you send me dick, ass and full nudes. And maybe I will send you some too."

Two weeks of complaining and I stood fast. Joe finally sent up-close dick picks, no face, no background, and nothing to show it was him. Rachel complained the pictures weren't as sexy, he didn't show his face, or his full body. But "She liked" them. I laughed.

I photoshopped some pictures. Rachel's face was not seen but her hair and the background of her bedroom. She was naked, her phone pointed at a mirror, and her face turned away. The side of her naked body and ass. None of it was really her but I used some pictures she had previously sent Joe to make a background and then post another women's body on it.

Joe loved it. I told him he had to send me 5 more for every 1 I sent him. In no time he sent 50 pictures of himself. Finally showing his face, his ass, and his full body. Camouflage clothes hanging on bunk beds in the background, dog tags around his neck, his tattooed shoulders, and rifles leaning up against walls.

After several months I had sent Joe 10 fake pictures of Rachel. All rated R and nothing with close up nudes. He was starting to demand weekly pictures. Alison and Molly had shut them down completely and Joe was needing new material for the Rent a hoe board.

Finally, Rachel made an impossible demand. 5 naked men from his unit. All in one picture. Then she would send him a full naked picture. Joe complained, stating it was impossible, but Rachel stayed strong. Two weeks later 5 naked army men in boots, in a shower of some sort, smiles, and dicks.

I had already made 20 fake nudes of Rachel, half her face, her tits, pussy, and ass on display. I sent him one picture. He was ecstatic.

My relationship with Alison was getting very complicated. We had been together for several months, dating, fucking, working out, and the fake house I was working on was going slow. I was busy in so many directions I could tell she was getting frustrated. She began talking with Joe more and he was able to pull her away from me slowly. It was like a perpetual tug-of-war with Alison.

I would always show up with flowers, a card, and chocolates. She would be back on my side for a week or two. I kept taking pictures of us together. Fucking, her sucking my dick, or her bent over with my dick in her asshole. She was such a dirty girl and it sucked that I was just using her to fuck with Joe. My pictures were getting better and better. A new iPhone and the picture quality really improved.

Joe was getting relentless. He demanded nude pictures and Alison was very upset. She told me about Joe's demands. I showed her several I had taken, she was kneeling, looking up at me and my cock was halfway in her mouth. Or the pictures I had taken using a tripod and a timer. She was spread eagled, her legs far apart as she sat on my dick, it was lodged in her ass. Her huge smile, her awesome tits. She looked hot.

Alison stated, "Ok. I will send him these. Think he will be mad."

A week later and Joe was not made but curious who the "new guy was". I guess he didn't really care as long as he kept taking naked pictures. Who cared that she was getting anally fucked while he was away at an army base halfway around the world.

I spoke with Cassandra one day at work. She showed me a picture of the Rent a hoe board. It was 20 feet long, 4 feet tall, and had hundreds of naked women flashing their tits, spreading their ass, or full pussy shots. Dead center was Alison, spread legs, my dick jammed in her asshole.

Cassandra stated, "You asked about Alison a while ago. Here she is. I heard that is not Joe with her. What a slut." I laughed and asked what she had sent. Several new shots of her in a lingerie set, wearing a silver butt plug, and using a toy.

I told her that her pictures were great, but she needed a better camera. I told her to come by my studio if she wanted to. She seemed to like the idea and I went back to work.

The gym had grown, it was fully outfitted with all the equipment, washers, dryers, towels, commercial cleaning equipment, and there were over a hundred people signed up. The coed locker room started out as a problem but quickly everyone got used to using it or refused to use it. Every night Molly and Lala would hang out. We would clean the place and Lala loved riding the motorized floor scrubber. It was like a riding lawnmower that had a vacuum, water sprayer with soap solution, and scrubbed the floors all in one. Molly and I would sweep and mop the small areas she could not reach.

The locker rooms were easy too. A spray gun hooked up to a large commercial low-pressure machine. It sprayed water, soap, and solution at low pressure using a wand. No blasting 3000 psi. The floors, walls, toilets, sinks, mirrors, and showers. Cleaned daily. The last spritz of bleach made it smell nice.

But it all drained down to a couple of drains in the floor and dried quickly with 3 cordless leaf blowers. Molly and Lala would chase each other around with them while I worked. We had it down to 2 hours to do the whole place top to bottom. An extra 4,000 a month was filling my pockets.

Cassandra called me and complained about her pictures. I told her to come in and we would get some better ones. She brought no clothes. Her whole photoshoot was naked. In bed, outside, next to a car, on the grass. All nudes. What a slut. No taste. No tease. No sexiness. Molly and Lala helped with the setup and lighting.

She provided me with her email address and Billy's email so I could send them to her and him at the same time. I decided to set up a new email that was similar to Rachel's account. I made up some fake pictures of her and sent them to Billy. My explanation was I wanted Joe to get jealous. He had been ignoring me and I got his email from Cassandra. I asked that he keep it secret. I didn't want to anger him. Billy of course played along. I knew Rachel's fake nudes would be on the board.

Sure enough, the same night Joe emailed Rachel. Upset she had sent naked pictures to Billy. I explained he had been avoiding her, not sending her pictures, and she was upset. A week went by and again, Joe and Billy were taking naked pictures of themselves and sending them to Rachel. Rachel was not happy though. She wanted more. 2 men or 5 men was armature hour. She wanted, 10,15, 20, 100 naked men in one picture. No filters, no photoshop, getting it done was her demand.

I convinced Molly we needed to add pressure to Joe. It was time to step up the sexiness of her pictures. She had been sending him suggestive see-through shirts with a bra, lots of legs, lots of cleavage, and some full-sized bikini. Some fantasy 20's or 30's type big hair, big dresses, nude leg and a hand covering a breast were some ideas Molly and Lala came up with. Even pasties covering nipples while wearing short jean shorts or tiny bikini tops and jean skirts.

Molly and Lala were true to their word. Twin full sized 20's formal dresses. Long, colorful, sequins, and low necklines, high cuts up the leg nearly to their hip, and lots of pasties, tiny bikinis, and the smallest jean shorts and skirts I had ever seen.

Molly and Lala had been busy working out. They each lost another 20lbs over the previous several months. They looked great, athletic but not too skinny. Their matching tattoos were hot. Every time I saw them together it only reinforced my twin sex fantasy.

Lala had a great idea. She wanted to set up a television during our photoshoots. The video cameras would play the live footage while they posed. It would be easier to mirror each other and not guess so much. I loved the idea, and a large 85-inch television was mounted to a large metal table with wheels. We would connect it with a camera and a long extension cord for power. It would be set up and they could look at themselves, reposition, or adjust their smiles to match.

Each week I would send Joe a new picture of Lala. The fake Molly. Showing off her new tattoo on her back. Joe loved it of course and happily demanded more. Each week I would stay true to the course, keep it sexy, clothes pulled away showing leg, cleavage, or upskirt. No nudity. A sexy bikini while washing a car and laying in bed, the thin sheet barely covering her chest and legs.

Joe was now paying Molly 3k a month. She had told him about her car troubles and living on her own. He kept asking for pictures of her car and apartment so he could "picture it better." Lala and I had the same idea. We should add a bathroom and two bedrooms to my apartment, and it would look like they lived there.

6 weeks and it was done. Having a large open space, uncovered floors, and open ceiling made it quick and easy. There was more than enough room to build a 4-story apartment building inside the commercial space and still had some head room. My apartment was only two floors. I guess it was more like a townhouse built in the building.

Lala and Molly each had a room. They decorated it with new beds, comforters, chairs, posters, and such. It was girly but not like teenager girly. Large walk-in closets made it easy for them to store their clothes and items for all the photoshoots.

Rachel's mother Abby and sister Tami showed up one day during construction. Rachel's sister Tami was graduating from high school and wanted pictures. Abby was very attentive to me, she was always touching my arm, and laughing at how "cute I was." Molly and Lala glared at me every time Abby was "handsy."

By the end of the photoshoot, I had some great pictures of Tami. She was wearing tight jeans that showed her skinny firm ass, some V neck shirts that showed her B cup tits, and a few dresses that really made her look great. Tami begged me to airbrush her cleavage to make her tits look bigger. No problem. A couple of touches here and there and she looked a cup size bigger.

The 2k I made from the shoot really helped with construction.

A month later Abby was back. Alone this time. She wanted to "Spice up" her marriage and wanted to do a very sexy calendar for her husband. 12 months of lingerie, exposed legs, and fun summer bikinis. I quoted her 5k. It would mean 12 different shooting locations, set ups, and wardrobe changes. Not to mention a lot of editing. I never thought she would agree.

Molly and Lala were my assistants. They were busy setting up each location as we needed it.

I didn't believe Abby was actually wanting to make a calendar. Each set she would show too much leg, exposed nipples, pussy flashes, and lots of suggestive crawling on her hands and knees while giving the camera "fuck me eyes."

Abby had a nice body for someone in their mid-30's. Her tits reminded me of Alison's slightly saggy D-cups. But Abby's were definitely more saggy and less full. Several pictures showed them uncovered and she commented about getting implants.

After we had finished the day of shooting, I was tired. I know Molly and Lala were too. Abby seemed to enjoy being naked with a 19-year-old taking pictures of her. The last thing she did was approach Lala. She asked to see Lala's tits because she may want to get implants the same size. Lala lifted her shirt, unclasped her bra and Abby fondled them, squeezed them, and bounced them in her hands for a few minutes.

I made sure to get dozens of pictures of the moment. 32 DD cup was her measurement. Abby made a note and smiled. She got dressed, paid me, and she would be back the next day for the calendar. Odd. She "trusted me" to pick out the best pictures. She didn't even want the option to pick what she wanted. Only one picture per month. No collages were her only demand. Easy for me. I only had to photoshop 12 pictures. Not 50 or more.

Rachel and Tami came to pick up the calendar. Abby was unavailable but they also wanted to see the pictures I did not choose. We scrolled through the pictures while the girls commented. Too much skin, too much boob, too much pussy, too plain, to little skin...etc.

Rachel and Tami were younger versions of their mother. But she had slightly larger tits and quite a bit of sag. I thought I might be able to use 40 or more of Abby's ass, back, and leg poses. But any that showed her tits would be tough to edit. Even though I wasn't that good at photoshop yet.

Rachel and Tami asked me if I enjoyed photography. My response was 'yeah. It's fun.'

"And staring at naked women, taking their pictures, and looking at pussy all day isn't bad either" Tami added.

I smiled and replied, 'that's the toughest part. How would you feel if I was walking around with a huge boner during the photoshoot all day? Embarrassed? Angry? Disgusted? I have to be calm. It's very tough with some clients. Many are gorgeous and show off everything.'

The girls laughed, packed up the calendar and left.