The Dupe Pt. 05

Story Info
Molly has definitely changed.
2.3k words
4.57
2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up to the hot wet feeling of a mouth on your erection is the best way of waking up. Don't ever believe Folgers coffee is even comparable. I thought I was dreaming. But I lifted the covers to see Molly's mouth wrapped around my cock, her long brown hair pushed to one side, and her smiling eyes looking at me.

"Gooth morthing" was the sound Molly made without taking my cock out of her mouth.

She continued to suck for 10 more minutes until I filled her mouth again with my semen. She swallowed it all, climbed out of bed, and into my bathroom. She brushed her teeth and climbed in the shower. I recovered for a minute, realized this was not a dream, and joined her in the shower.

I took lots of extra time soaping her soft body. Her huge fucking tits, and smooth pussy lips. Molly at no time twitched, glared at me, or pushed me away.

I asked, 'Are you available for breakfast?'

Molly turned, faced me, and stated in a very serious tone, "Every day from here on out. I am available. But I cook."

Molly kissed me, climbed out of the shower, and wrapped herself in her robe. She trotted out of the bathroom as I finished my morning routine. The smell of eggs, bacon, and pancakes hit my face as I pulled my pants on.

If last night seeing naked Molly was a moment I would never forget then seeing Molly naked, standing next to my dining room table, a table covered with food, holding my chair out, and naked Lala standing next to her holding a glass pitcher of orange juice nearly killed me.

Naked twins. Molly was a virgin. Lala was not. But long brown hair, huge tits, smooth pussy, and big smiles. I stood there. I needed to memorize this scene and never forget it. Molly must have known what I was thinking. "Take a picture. You will never forget it then" she stated.

I fished my cell phone out of my pocket. Molly and Lala struck identical sexy poses holding orange juice in one hand and a plate of pancakes in the other. 50 pictures in rapid succession and I still stood there like an idiot.

Molly finally snapped me out of it by stating, "Foods getting cold stud."

Lala sat down across from me, her huge tits resting on the table as she ate, and Molly bouncing around the kitchen still nude. What was going on? How did this happen literally over night? Lala must have read my mind now. She stated, "Still not caught on yet? I told you that you did not know what you were doing."

I whispered to Lala, 'Could I have asked you two to be naked earlier?'

"Of course, dumbass. From the time we moved in. Like 6 months ago we would have." Lala stated.

I slapped my head like a cartoon character as Molly wiggled back to the table, pouring me coffee, kissing me on the cheek, and then running back to the kitchen. These back-to-back eureka moments were making my head split open.

Molly jogged back to the table, turned around, sat on my lap, and her warm naked skin was intoxicating. Her ass squashing my erect cock as she poured maple syrup on my eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "God, I loved this woman. Naked, huge tits, beautiful next door girl smile, and she knew exactly how I loved my breakfast" I thought. Nothing could have made this moment better.

Molly cut up some food, poked it with a fork, and fed it to me. Her huge tits were squished against my chest, neck, and chin. I could have snuggled up to her breasts and fallen asleep. It was that enjoyable. Breakfast ended too quickly. Molly ran back into the kitchen, cleaning, arranging, and disposing of garbage.

My favorite part of all was (and you can fully disagree with me. It won't hurt my feelings) was the matching dark tan lines on Molly and Lala. The V of white flesh in the middle of their asses. The dark skin with the bright white areas surrounding my favorite private spots. No longer private to me.

Molly and Lala got dressed. But they were both in matching skintight workout clothes. Same top and bottom and same color. They had truly embraced the matching twin motif. Each set was at least two sizes too small. And the usual two sports bras to contain their massive tits were no longer present. Only the skintight shirt. Their nipples poked through properly and obviously.

Molly giggled at the look on my face. "Our new attire. We have decided a change is necessary. From now on this and more will be a daily occurrence."

If this was going to be every day, all day, then I would need some duct tape to strap my hard cock to my leg. This was going to be difficult. The girls wiggled away and down to the gym.

Several construction projects had come to an end. My father paid me my portion and new projects started. I wanted the basketball court completed, heated, and air conditioned. I wanted it properly walled in and made to look just like a professional court. My money from the previous projects was now gone. 3 months were needed but it finally was done to perfection.

I had always wanted an indoor basketball court. It was always my favorite sport. Volleyball, tennis, and even badminton could be played on the court with all the accessories stored in the closet.

Unbeknownst to me my birthday was coming up and Molly had planned a surprise. 100 guests, food, dancing, karaoke and a bonfire were all put together for me at the studio. I turned 20 and it was a blast. But the best part was the cake.

A giant gold and purple cake were rolled out. I was sitting in a chair while new music played. The cake was not real, it was fake, and Molly and Lala climbed out. I was dumbfounded. They were wearing skintight silk dresses. Molly in blue and Lala in green. They had long dress gloves, black knee-high nylons, and their hair was curled.

The music made it clear. They were stripping. I was scared. I did not want all of these people to see Molly and Lala naked. But I was so turned on that part of my brain was overruled by watching them dance, pull on each other, and strip slowly.

My one fear was unnecessary. They wore lingerie underneath, it was not seen through, but it was a thong. The look on my face had been a mixture of horny fear. The girls were laughing, crawling on me, shaking their tits in my face, wiggling their butts in my face, and wrapping their legs around my shoulders until the music stopped.

The crowd cheered, my dad was laughing at my stupid face, and I was dumbfounded. As Lala turned around, backed her ass up to my ear, Molly knelt down, and whispered, "Just wait for your present tonight. Lala and I will blow your mind. Literally. Blown!" She kissed me on the cheek as my dad took my picture. Lala's ass and Molly's face. It would be one of my most cherished pictures of all time and later would be framed in my living room.

Why? It seems like a quite normal but fun picture. Well, it was the moment that preceded the night.

Molly and Lala drug me to my bed as soon as the last guest left. Stripped off my clothes, pushed me into my bed, and sucked my cock. Not one at a time. But at the same time. Balls, cock, balls, cock, and then explosion. Twins sucking my cock to finish, and I was quite literally dead. What better present in the whole world?

Molly stayed in bed with me while Lala left. Unsure if that was the plan or if Molly did not like to share but I was no longer questioning anything. I was no longer in charge. I was alone for the ride.

Molly and I slept side by side. Naked the whole night. It was amazing.

The next day I had three errands to run. Bank, jewelry shop, and Molly's dad. I begged him to let me marry Molly. I showed him the ring, I explained how I had loved her since childhood, and I would do anything for her. He laughed, gave me his blessing, and her mother fawned over the beautiful ring.

My last trick. Church. I rarely attended but knew Molly never missed Sunday service. Her father helped me plan out the ceremony. He would do the morning prayer, the morning music, the sermon, and then they would have the exiting music. But the music would stop. Her father would say, "One last thing please wait a moment."

And then I walk up to the front, Molly's mother would take her hand and walk her to the front, I would kneel and ask, "Molly. I have loved you for longer than I can remember. Without you I am nothing. I Love you. Will you please marry me?"

But none of that happened. After getting permission I hid the ring and box in my underwear drawer. Molly was doing my laundry, she cleaned my boxers, and put them away. Found the box, walked out to the living room, and the look of surprise on my face when she opened the box to find an engagement ring spoiled my plan.

Instead, as Molly stood there holding my boxers in one hand a 40k diamond engagement ring in the other hand, I ran towards her, slid on my knees, stopped right in front of her, took the box from her hand, and asked 'will you marry me?'

No church, no mother and father, no witnesses. Just me and her in my living room.

She said, "Yes" with a shaking trembling voice. I stood up, I told her that her father had given me permission, and the next day we had planned a huge ceremony at church to do "it right."

Molly stated, "I don't care" as she cried and hugged me.

Lala came out of her bedroom, saw the whole commotion, and she actually showed some real emotions. She hugged us both, cried, and surveyed the ring. The first thing she said was "Do I have to move out now?"

We all laughed harder as Molly told her sister, "Not as long as us fucking nonstop doesn't bother you."

Again, Molly swore, holey shit. She had changed. Naked pictures, blowjobs, stripping in public, shared a blowjob with her sister, and now more swearing. What was going on.

I had to call her father and tell him the plan had been subverted. He laughed and stated, "Oh well. We tried. Congratulations anyways."

As soon as I was off the phone Molly grabbed my hand. She drug me to my bedroom and stated, "I'm not wearing white on my wedding. Take off your fucking pants."

Not wearing white to your wedding? You won't be a virgin? Are you crazy? She's crazy? That's her one rule!

But none of that went through my head as she ripped off her clothes, my clothes, and tossed me on the bed. She sucked my cock to full hardness, mounted me, and slowly slid her pussy down. I held her hips, I told her how much I loved her, and her hymen tore. I felt the resistance and then it was gone. I felt her shift, I heard a slight grunt of pain, and then Molly rode me like a fucking stallion.

The small amount of blood washed away by her gushing wet pussy. Her tits slapping me in the face as she had no intention of slowing down or stopping. Hour after hour we fucked. Every position. I orgasmed 10 times? 20 times? Who knew. She too learned how to orgasm. Where she liked to be, how she liked to be fucked, and what was the best spot. She was a quick learner at making love.

Starvation was the only thing that got us out of bed. Steak, potatoes, and Gatorade. Noon had become midnight. But Molly was not done with me. After food was more fucking.

What time did we fall asleep? Who knew. But waking up to her warm wet mouth on my cock. Again.

This time she smiled, pulled her mouth from my cock, and stated, "good morning fiancé."

With a big smile she went back to sucking my cock with lots of energy. I blew a load in her mouth. Not a big one but it still counted. The previous night had drained me of most of my semen.

Molly stated, "Every morning you will get a blowjob. I promise. Every morning."

It was Sunday. We hurried to get dressed, barely made it to church, and everyone was told of our engagement. Molly was surrounded by women, her sister, and family. Eventually she was whispering in her mother's ear. The look of anger, astonishment, and happiness was on her mother's face. Then she glared straight at me.

Fuck. She must have told her mother we made love last night. I was dead. Really super dead.

Molly's mother walked up to me, hugged me, and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry. Molly's dad and I didn't wait either. But I won't tell him." I hugged her back happy that Molly's Christian pastor father would not kill me.

We held hands as we walked back to the truck. I helped Molly into the passenger seat and ran around to my own. She lifted the center console, unzipped my khakis, and began to suck my dick while I drove away from church.

Sex had really opened this girls' eyes. Molly had started doing things I never thought she would do. Back at our apartment she stripped her clothes off at the entrance, grabbed two lights, a tripod, and a video camera.

She stated, "Come fuck me on film. We are making a porno."

'Uh. Okay.' Was uttered by me as I walked slowly like a zombie to my bedroom. Who the fuck was this girl?