The Dupe Pt. 07

Story Info
Molly had changed. A lot.
1.3k words
4.2
3.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 5-person orgy was crazy. Pussy eating by all involved my dick ached from plunging in pussy after pussy. Avery's thick bubble butt was an absolute treat for me. Molly even put on a strap on and tried her hand at fucking Avery with a fake dick.

She seemed to enjoy it but tired easily. "Hip thrusting is not as easy as it looks. Lots of hamstring movement I am not used to" she stated while laughing.

I told Molly to lay down as Lala was going to get ass fucked. Lala crawled over, slid her pussy down on Molly's fake cock, and looked back at me. "Please fuck my ass gently this time sir. I don't want to go to the hospital again."

Avery and Jenny looked at me as Lala spread her ass cheeks.

Slowly and with a lot of lubrication and my cock slide into her asshole. Double penetration was recorded and saved. I blew a load of semen so far into LaLa's guts I doubted it would ever seep back out. Lala complained of the fullness of having two cocks in her.

I pulled out while Avery strapped on an even larger black dildo. She crawled behind Lala and jammed in her ass. One hard long stroke. Lala jumped, smiled, and stated, "Oh. Please be gentle. I'm new to this." In a playful tone.

Avery didn't buy it but went full fucking crazy. Pulling Lala's hair, jamming the whole giant dildo into her guts, and slapping Lala's ass. After 20 minutes Lala had orgasmed twice, and Avery was tired. The videographer was crawling around the bed, getting all the right angles of the action, and smiling.

She had to change the batteries several times as the action wore on into the early morning. 4 am and we were dead tired. Avery and Jenny left. Naked, limping, and smiling. The videographer pointed to the phone and stated we only needed to pick it up and our wish would be fulfilled.

Sleep was our only wish.

Noon was there way too fast. Lala and Molly were not next to me when I woke up. But I soon saw them, face down, on massage tables while two very tall blonde women massaged them. Lala and Molly were naked, the employees were not. I walked to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.

When I walked out of the bathroom Molly was on her knees, she pulled me in close, sucked my cock, and would not let go. 10 minutes and I blew a load in her mouth. How? I would have sworn I was empty. Her morning BJ accomplished she jumped back onto the massage table and the massage continued.

An hour went by, breakfast was served by naked Jenny, and the masseuses left. Molly and Lala ate breakfast naked. Croissants, fruit, and oatmeal.

With breakfast done the room looked like the scene of a battle. The bed was destroyed, lights knocked over, and clothes thrown everywhere. Molly and Lala grabbed a water bottle each and walked out of the room. Not bothering with clothes and completely naked. In the elevator, in the hallways, in the lobby, at the pool and back on the beach. Jenny trailed after us, towels, oil, and more drinks.

I coated all three of them in oil again. Jenny was starting too actually tan. Her shoulders, the tops of her breasts and her butt were getting some sun.

Two hours passed and a very big tittied woman in a one-piece bathing suit walked up to us. "See. Nudity is allowed" she hollered. The woman was around 40 years old; her husband was astounded at seeing naked Molly, Lala, and Jenny.

The woman's dark colored one piece was rolled down, her huge tits flopped out and were damn near down to her belly button. Her husband stuttered weakly as she walked way down the beach.

Jenny laughed, "technically nudity is not allowed. They will be approached and told to cover up."

Molly asked, "Why? They are just tits. Who cares?"

Jenny stated, "The moral police. Old time rules from catholic rule many years ago. Prudes in my opinion."

Sure, enough two employees were seen talking with the woman, she pointed at us, and rolled up her swimsuit covering her huge floppy tits.

Another day of drinking in the sun, tanning, and eating by the water. Jenny was really getting tanned as we walked to dinner.

Naked in a public restaurant. The eyes of a hundred people on you as you ate. Your tits being feasted on by every person. Avery appeared again and had a very nice plate of fruit and melons for us. Before she left, she asked us to come dancing after dinner.

Molly and Lala stated, "Of course. Dancing we shall."

Avery clapped her hands, waved to someone out of sight, and sat down with us to eat. Still naked she had taken the order to strip quite literally. Dancing was not what we expected. It was formal, it was public, and it was slow.

I knew some of these dances from high school. Slow, methodical, and lots of twirling. Avery was very good. She must have performed these dances often. The sight to see was when Molly and Lala were partners. Completely naked, their huge tits barely touching at their nipples, while they held hands, and twirled on the dance floor.

The onlookers had a mixture of smiles and disgust. Was this a fancy 5-star hotel or what?

Avery finally told us about the joke she played on us. This was dancing, but she led us to the real party. It was in another building. Electronica dance party type music. Never ending beats, mixed with loud party music of the time, and flashing lasers. Neon clothes, black lights, and rave attire all around.

At the sight of 4 naked women all the other people began to strip their clothes off. Jenny had told us it was not allowed but tonight. 250 dancing people, naked, sweating, and dancing was not stopped.

4 am appeared out of nowhere. My legs were tired, my hard cock bounced, swayed, and ached as well. I could not count the number of women I had fucked on the dance floor, the number of women who sucked my cock, sucked my balls, or kissed me. Molly and Lala were always holding me, my hands, my shoulders, they were never lost in the crowd. But they would grab a woman, push them on their knees, turn them around, spread their legs, and offer them to me.

I indulged way too much. I knew none of them, their faces, their names. The lights blinded me, I could not make out the details of their faces. Tall, short, thick, skinny, flat, curvy, busty, Asian, black, white, who knows. Numerous tattoos, piercings, and body paint covered the women. Would I ever see them again? Would I realize it was them?

The last woman walked over to me, Molly grabbed her shoulders, turned her around, bent her over, and her ass was straight up. Her hands holding her ankles. Lube was poured all over her ass, thighs, and dripped on her back. Molly guided my cock into the woman's asshole. Molly walked around to the woman, pushed on her hips, and forced her into me.

The music was so loud the woman could have screamed. I would not have heard it. Molly pushed, pulled, and forced the woman's ass onto my dick. Not that it mattered. I could not orgasm again. Song after song. My cock was dry, more lube doused my cock. Molly pushed hard, deeper, and then held the woman firm.

The faceless woman's legs shook, her ass bounced, and she stood up slowly. Molly pulled my cock from her ass and smiled at me. The woman hobbled away; her anal orgasm achieved. Disappearing into the dancing crowd. Molly kissed me and Lala guided us out of the crowd, the room, and into a hallway.

The sun was rising by this time. All 5 of us naked walked through the hotel. Not many guests were out but there were a few that were staring at us with disbelief.

None of us showered. We crawled into the king-sized bed and slept.