The Eclipse Pt. 01

Story Info
Buck Tanner is on the hunt. Mia is in his crosshairs...
1.6k words
4.23
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia sat hunched over her phone at the poolside bar in the Eclipse Hotel. The bartender was doing a stocktake and paid her no attention. Mia was a chambermaid at The Signature Hotel next door but that catered for an older clientele that was scared off by Covid.

Buck Tanner sauntered alongside the main circular shaped pool of the Eclipse, aviator shades shining in the rays of the morning sun. A pair of legs on a bar stool caught his attention from 100 paces. Buck investigated fraud for whoever paid his fee. This time it was the owner of all six hotels along the beach here.

Mia looked up at Chad the bartender holding out a sparkling water bottle, eyebrows raised expectantly.

"Is this in the inventory or not?" Mia said.

"Natural wastage, we call it" smiled Chad.

Chad's eyes turned and his expression darkened as he concentrated into the sun.

Mia turned and sized up a full blown cowboy, boots and all walking towards the bar. An older cowboy but well defined, clean clothes and boots. Aviators that looked good, full head of hair. No stetson unfortunately she thought.

Tanner took off his glasses as he welcomed the shade of the bar and took in his surroundings. The bartender looked like he was not interested in a distraction and the hottie at the bar definitely worked there.

"Hey, I'm looking for Sid? Said Tanner.

"He's not in until around midnight." spoke Chad.

"I'm Buck Tanner, I'm working with the Diners Group. Sid is supposed to be here to meet me?"

Chad shrugged and glanced at Mia who hopped up to greet the cowboy. "Hi I'm Mia, I work at The Signature." holding out her hand.

Tanner gracefully doffs an imaginary hat and kisses Mia's fingers. "Pleased to meet you Mia. Sid manages the Signature as well right?"

Mia looked unsure and changed weight from one flip-flop to another. "Err yeah, Sid's ok. Why you asking?"

"I'm not a cop Mia but Sid's in trouble. I think a grifter or team of grifters is moving from state to state taking advantage of middle managers like Sid. The nets closing now I'm on the case."

This Buck guy still had a gentle hold of my fingers, I withdrew and took a step back, looking into his dark foreboding eyes. Hard eyes that looked right through me. "I...I gotta go Chad." Mia picked up her phone off the bar, took the bottle of water and tried to put on a smile as she slipped past Tanner as he took a seat at the bar and took out a notebook.

When Mia was out of ear shot Buck interrogated Chad for pertinent information about Mia. Address, friends, past. All he got was the room she had in the staff section. Buck headed for the room on the other side of the complex. When he was about to knock, Mia opened it wearing little black shoes, denim mini skirt and a bikini showing under a loose crop top. She was towing a suitcase. Her face fell. Buck walked her backwards into the room.

"Back it up little lady!" Hands on her left shoulder and right hip felt a firm body that didn't protest.

"Woah! You can't just barge in here like this!"

"The games up baby. You're not going anywhere." Buck helped the door close with his foot. "Go sit on the bed". Buck slapped her ass as she turned. Mia let out a squeal gave him a dirty look but only got her reflection back in the aviators.

"The Diners Group are out for blood little missy. You know who owns these hotels?"

"Look Bitch or Buddy or whatever your name is, just call the cops if you have any evidence."

"Not gonna happen baby, the cartel owns this place. Stealing from them, they want to teach you a lesson personally."

Mia had heard about the kind of rough trade a bad girl in the cartel would get as punishment for stepping out of place. She squeezed her knees together tighter and said "What's going to happen to me?"

Buck took his driving gloves from his back pocket and put one on before slapping Mia across the face with the other. "It's gonna get rough, baby" Buck took his phone out and set it recording on a chair in the corner of the room.

Mia grabbed her face, the sting was intense and the shock turned to a tingle all over as she yearned for more of the same. Sid was a timid little mark she was pumping for cash. Buck here was setting up a camera! "What...are you filming?"

Buck jumped on top knees either side of Mia, taking her beating arms in one had and pinning them over her head he pulled the white cotton crop top over her ample bust. A neon pink bikini top barely held her titties in. "Well hot damn baby, I'm gonna enjoy this" Buck pulled down on the top and rocked them loose. Grabbing a breast and eagerly sucking on it. Mia squirmed and tried in vain to pull free of his grasp.

Buck had my titties out and was sucking hard. His grasp was painful yet the tingle grew. I tried to wriggle out of it all but deep in my heart I knew I was going to get a seeing to. I'd been a bad girl and Buck was going to set me straight. I could feel his bulge against my knee. I had room to strike but I couldn't stop thinking about it's potential size and how it would look.

Being filmed wasn't part of the deal. That was not my thing but I thought I could get the better of old Buck here and take care of that later.

Buck slipped his hand down her mini skirt and grabbed her ass. In one strong movement he let go and grabbed her by the waist. Flipping her onto her front and tugging the skirt down around her thighs.

Wham, a smack came down hard over her neon pink thong. "Arugh!" grunted Mia not knowing what to expect. Crack, Smack. "Oww, oww, oww". Buck continued to smack Mia's ass one side after the other until sizable red marks showed.

Dropping her sweating body to the bed, Buck whipped off his clothes and used his belt to tie Mia's wrists together. "You bastard." Mia spat. The spanking had taken a toll. Rough, sustained use of her body for his sadistic satisfaction was too much.

Buck walked casually and confidently over to the suitcase, opened and emptied it over the floor. Bundles of cash bounced on the tiles with clothes and a big black dildo. Mia thought, "Oh no".

Buck Tanner laughed out loud as he stooped to grab the dildo. "What a beast." Walking back to the bed Bucks sizeable manhood swayed from leg to leg, thick and veined, cut and tanned. 'Not the only one' Mia thought.

Buck pulled her ass up and she had no choice but to have her head down. With one foot right in front of her face Buck rubbed his dick with one hand and put the thumb of the other into Mia's ass.

"No, not my ass". Buck took out the thumb, smacked her ass and said, "The only thing I want coming out of your mouth is gonna be a cock or my foot". Buck pushed his big toe past her lips and looking at the whites of her eyes, felt the warmth of her tongue on his foot. Pushing his thumb back in her ass he grabbed his now rock hard cock and entered her pussy.

Mia's eyes bulged as she took his girthy manhood, stretching her pussy wide she tried not to bite down so as not to anger him further. Her mouth wet, she had to drool or swallow. Yucky or shame.

Buck closed his eyes in pleasure at such a tight cunt. Instinctively he pushed his thumb all the way into her ass as he plowed her pussy to about half his length. Mia sucked on his toe to his surprise. Buck pulled out his cock admiring the closing gape and plowed it back in. 'she swallowed' he thought, smiling.

Mia was getting stretched inside and out, Buck was pounding down on her until she caught a glimpse of him in the mirror and saw how much he was holding back. She couldn't possibly take such a cock.

"Take it you whore!" Buck had pulled his foot out of her mouth to get a better position on her. Pounding at a steep angle into her ass-up pussy felt great. Over and over, Buck pistoned into her tight hole. Finally grabbing her by the upper arms and lifting her bodily off the bed Buck pointed her towards the chair.

Sinking his full girth into her cunt, Buck hit the wall of her pussy and continued to pound against it while Mia wild eyed could only moan and take the assault on her body. Powerless to fight back, unable to take his load she could but endure.

Buck finally split his rhythmic pounding and jerked shaking Mia and throwing her forward as he pulled out and exploded onto her ass and pussy.

Undoing the belt, Buck staggered over to the chair, collected his phone and sat, uploading the footage to his cloud.

Mia felt shocked and empty. Her bindings released her first thought was to flee but naked, red raw and covered in spunk she decided against it. Buck was on his phone. 'The phone!'

...