All Comments on 'The Education of Mindy Ch. 02'

by Mindystarrdfw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 days ago

what's with the fucking domination kink? Why can't lovers be lovers?

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

mmmmm love the story, and the direction it's going

i love the submissive "pet" role

so looking forward to the next chapter )

les_carrie41@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Love it. I already thought it was hot, but now we learn Eva is Indian. And yeah, I said Indian. I am one so no one can complain I'm insensitive. Actually most of us don't care. We don't want special treatment, we just want to be treated the same as anyone else.

Anyway, it is nice seeing my people represented though Apache is not my tribe. And contrary to the first comment, I like the idea of one woman turning another into a fucktoy. I did say after chapter one that I found Eva the more interesting character. 5/5 stars

Dewey Cheatham

Arch33Arch339 days ago

Hot. Please keep it UP

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Wow - Native American twist... love it!!! This is starting out as an amazing series. Love Mindy's submissive nature - keep it coming!!!

SurreyMan56SurreyMan569 days ago

This story is hot!!! IF I was writing the next part I'd get Janet or Eva's sister involved (the sister could be an older single mom with 18/19yo daughter), perhaps some of the other moms as well. Could have Eva fingering Mindy in the car as they drive!!!

PappasleazePappasleaze7 days ago

Love where this seems to be heading. Love when one is dominate and one submissive. we will probably find out after the weekend That Janet is also one of Eva's subs, but is higher up the latter than Mindy.

Wiz1002Wiz10024 days ago

Another great read. The interrelation stuff is irrelevant to me as I don’t think it add anything to how the two are going to behave and relate to each other.

What I am more interested in is the D/s side of things that Eva is going to pull on Mindy and how Mindy will react and receive it. I hope she sees it as something that feels right for her and fully immerses herself into the sub role.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindystarrdfw@Mindystarrdfw
79 Followers
I am a single divorced mom who believes the only barriers or limitations are those we impose on ourselves. I have recently begun experimenting in the femdom realm and enjoy having men and women alike submit to my commands. The erotica has always been fascinating to me and I en...