The Education of Ricki

Story Info
The story of a girl who'd been raised in a Religious Cult.
21k words
4.33
24.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waddie
waddie
73 Followers

I've debated about whether or not I should tell this story but, after thinking about it, I've decided I should -- people should be aware of what's happening in some of the religious cults and how people are being treated.

After I'd been out of high school for a couple years I started dating this chick named Ricki. Well, that wasn't her real name but a nickname she'd picked up along the way. She'd been raised in some weird religious sect, very strict holy-roller type group and had been given an old fashioned, complicated Old Testament kind of name, which I don't remember.

She had been small all of her life and even when I knew her when I was 20 and she was 21 she was still barely 5'1" and maybe 110 lbs. Somewhere along the way friends started calling her Ricki and it seemed to fit her better, so it stuck. Though, they were careful not to call her Ricki around church or at school, which was also run by the church.

But, when I knew her everyone just called her Ricki! We weren't going steady, at least at first. I met her after all of this had happened and we were pretty much the same age. She'd been raised on a religious (and I use that word "religious" very loosely in this instance since the founders of the church had pretty much just made up their own religion) compound and they were all isolated from the local community, especially the kids -- they were kept completely isolated. The compound was located back in the southeast, Missouri or someplace like that. It was hidden way back in the hills.

Anyway, something bad happened shortly after she'd come "Of The Age" (18) and there was a big scandal and the whole church collapsed, with a few of the elders and 'TEACHERS" going to prison. But I'll get into that in a few minutes. Her family packed up everything they had and moved to California for a completely fresh start in life. Their father had been duped into the religion, believing it would be a much more wholesome, back to the basics way of raising his family and protecting them from all of the nastiness in the outside world. So, when the whole thing collapsed, he wanted to give his family a chance to recover, in a completely different environment.

Ricki struggled at first, she'd missed most of her senior year at the "religious" school and was 19 when she started her senior year in California. And, really, she never did fit in at her new school. After all, she'd been raised in this very strict religion and wasn't allowed to associate with anyone outside of her school, because they did not adhere to her family's strict "religious" beliefs. And she certainly wasn't allowed to spend any time alone, with boys, even if they were from her school. Then, all of a sudden, a few months after she'd turned 19, she found herself in a public school, in California, which was VERY different from what she'd known since she was a child. Fortunately for her, it wasn't a big high school with lots of kids, so the adjustment wasn't as hard as it could have been; still, she struggled and had few friends.

She was cute -- pretty really -- with long sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. And, as I'd mentioned, she was very petite. She got asked out a few of times (by other guys) but she remained shy and never accepted a date -- at least not until much later in the school year.

Near the end of her senior year she finally accepted a date with one of the football players. He was a typical "Jock" -- full of himself, kind of loud, and basically just and a jerk and bully. But, for some reason the "popular girls" liked him and he had worked his way through several of the cheerleaders.

Of course, the first thing he did was take Ricki to dinner -- well out for a hamburger at the local hamburger joint, which was a hang-out for high school kids. Then he took her to the drive-in movie. If you missed out on Drive-In's when you were in high school you really missed out on something. Kids would park together and often we'd back our pickup trucks into a space, put a couple lawn chairs in back and watch the movie under the stars -- so it was a real cool social thing. It was also where a lot of us had our first experiences with sex.

I don't mean that we were all fucking and getting blowjobs. But at a Drive-In Movie, pretty much all of the families went home after the main, feature movie. And the High School kids stayed around for some corny "B" movie. That was when everyone settled down in their cars or trucks, made out and made fun of the movie. THAT was where it was pretty much the guys job to try to get as much off of his date as possible.

Or, if they were steady boyfriend/girlfriend they got right to it until the guy got to the point where his steady had pretty much drawn the line. Sometimes they'd get their hands inside their bras; sometimes they'd get a finger or two into her panties and eventually her pussy. Or, if they were really a STEADY thing and the chick thought they were probably going to get married some of the guys got blowjobs and occasionally a quick screw right during the Drive-In Movie.

And, of course, every high school had a few "loose chicks." Those were a handful of girls, usually not the most popular girls, and even though they may not let every guy fuck them, they certainly were known to be an easy mark for heavy petting. Word got around about these chicks and when a guy was between girlfriends or, like me, never really had a steady girlfriend in high school, one of these "loose chicks" was usually more than willing to go out for a hamburger and a movie. The guy was pretty much guaranteed that you'd get something for his time and money (paying for dinner and the movies). That's where Jake, the Jock would go when the more popular girls didn't want anything to do with him and his crude, pushy tactics.

Anyway, back to the Jock and the church girl. As I'd said this guy, Jake, was loud and a bully, not the sharpest tack in the box, and he went through girls pretty quickly. He was basically a jerk, but he was a three-sport jock and pretty good. So, he got more than his fair share of dates, even though it was known he was pushy with girls (getting them to do things they weren't really wanting to do) and eventually he'd push them beyond their limits or occasionally one of them would give in a blow him or maybe even let him fuck them.

But, fucking was kind of rare because, back then, in small towns, rubbers were almost impossible to come by. You had to buy them at the drug store, where they were kept under lock and key behind the counter. To say that it was embarrassing for a high school kid to try to buy rubbers would be putting it mildly. Some of the guys had older brothers who would buy rubbers for them, usually in another town. If you happened to have a couple "in your wallet" which was where every guy kept his rubber, if he was fortunate enough to have one and luckier still if that magic moment came along and you actually had opportunity to use it.

But, for reasons mentioned above, Jake never seemed to stay with a chick more than a month -- two at the most. Then he'd have a dry spell. By the time Ricki's senior year was wrapping up, a lot of the girls had either been down the road with him or knew enough about him to avoid him all together. So, as the end of her senior year approached, Jake had pretty much been through all the popular girls and even the normal girls - at least those that would even consider going out with him. Yeah, he had no misgivings about taking one of the loose chicks out to the movies or even just "a drive." Like I said, he was well known for being pushy and he didn't like to take no for an answer.

So, when Jake asked Ricki out to the movies, she was startled. He was popular and a jock and as far as anyone knew, she hadn't been out on a real "date", where there was even a mild make-out session. She'd been on a few day-time dates with a few of the less popular guys (mostly nerds) and none of them had enough balls to even try anything with her. So, Ricki told me, the few friends she had were a little startled when she accepted Jake's invitation. He made a big show of parading her around the hamburger stand and then made a bigger show of parking off to the side, toward the back, where things were private, which was where you took one of the loose chicks.

The following week Jake was quick to start making innuendos about getting to second base (hands in the bra) with Ricki, the shy church girl. They went to the movies three weeks in a row. The third week Ricki didn't really know what to do or what would be expected of her. Her friends all had steady boyfriends and she knew they were going pretty far with them, but none of them had been really specific. Still, things were happening at the movies, that was clear to her. So she figured out that a third date was sort of a milestone, but had no idea exactly how far she should let him go. They weren't really "boyfriend and girlfriend" but they kind of were.

It was clear to Ricki, after they left the Hamburger Stand, that Jake was acting differently. At the Drive-In Movie, Jake parked a little further toward the back than usual and after the families cleared out (after the feature movie) they were sitting back there, more or less by themselves. Ricki told me that was when she realized things were going to be different, that night. She got nervous and knew she was probably going to have to give him "more" than a little make out and some light petting.

She took a lot of time explaining to me how conflicted she was about the whole thing. She was in a new school, her friends were doing "different things" with their boyfriends. And, it was really strange for Ricki because she'd already been down that road a long ways, with her TEACHERS. She KNEW how to give blow-jobs and she'd been fucked in the ass, more than once. But she was new at an entirely different school and she didn't want to wind up being thought of as a "loose girl."

So, after the "families" had left, and the lights went down, and the second movie started, it didn't take long for Jake to make his move on Ricki. They'd barely started making out when he started groping at her tits, small and flat as they were. She tried to fend him off but he was not taking no for an answer. Before she knew it her blouse was open and her bra was pushed up and he had her pinned against the passenger door of his pickup while he sucked on her nipple, roughly!

She pushed him away, but instead of backing off he grabbed her left hand and put it in his lap, on top of his jeans, where she could easily feel his hard cock. He moved her hand back and forth, so she had to rub his cock and her head was swimming. Then, before she even realized what he was doing he reached down, undid his pants, pulled down his zipper, arched his butt off the seat and pulled his pants down to his knees. His hard cock was sticking straight up and Ricki could see it clearly.

Within seconds he grabbed her hand and put it on top of his hard dick. Then he cupped her hand around his cock and moved it up and down. Ricki had been down this road before and hell, she was 19 and everyone knew that Jake was 19 too, since he'd been held back a year when he was in the 3rd grade. So, she jacked his cock and he leaned back and enjoyed the sight of this beautiful, petite girl with her blouse fully unbuttoned and her bra pushed up and her hard nipples sticking straight out from her flat little tits.

After a couple of minutes he placed his right hand behind her head and before she realized it he was pushing her head down, straight toward his throbbing hard cock. It was too late. Ricki just opened her mouth and sucked his cock. He moaned loudly while he kept a firm hold on a handful of her hair pushing and pulling her head up and down. In less than two minutes he moaned again, arched his hips up, pushed her head roughly down, and shot cum into her mouth. She swallowed the firs shot, then he jerked and his cock came out of her mouth and the next two shots went across her tits and neck.

Ricki didn't bother trying to suck it anymore. She just leaned back and jacked his cock until he was done. When Jake was done, he was done. He put himself away, watched the movie for about 5 minutes while Ricki tried to clean herself up, then he started his pickup and took her home. He dropped her off without even trying to kiss her goodnight. He'd gotten what he wanted and he was done.

By noon on Monday Jake had spread word around that Ricki had given him a blowjob and made everyone believe that she was "his" now and that he could get her to do that again, whenever he wanted. Except, when her friends told her what he was saying she was very angry and she denied it AND she refused to even speak to him again -- so that was that. But that didn't stop Jake from bragging about her giving him a blowjob. Nobody knew if it was true and if she had gone that far, nobody knew exactly why she'd cut it off so quickly, but no one was surprised. It never took any of the girls very long to decide that Jake was a Jerk.

By a strange quirk of fate, Ricki and I wound up living in the same small town in California. Her dad had gotten a better job and her parents had moved the family again. I'd moved out California, from Colorado (where I'd graduated High School) in hopes of starting my career as a pro-level motorcycle racer. Me and two other guys were sharing a cabin at the end of a dead-end road. I was traveling for racing, and both of the other guys were working construction, so it was rare when we were all there at the same time.

I got to know her two summers after we'd both graduated from high school. She was 20 and I was 19. By pure luck, one day I was cutting through a field, fly-rood in hand, heading down to a favorite stream for a little fishing and literally bumped into her at the stream; she had a fly rod in her hand. She was tanned, with long blonde hair and was wearing cut-off jeans and tennis shoes. She was gorgeous, I thought. But I also noticed that she was very small and almost frail looking. I wasn't sure how old she was, but I thought she was pretty damn good looking anyway.

We talked for a while and then spent a couple of hours hopscotching around each other fishing our way upstream. When the day warmed up we just sat by the stream and talked about nothing in particular. We started fishing together once or twice a week and became good friends. By then I was hoping for more but was struggling with making the jump from friend to a potential boyfriend. By then I'd learned that she was a couple years out of High School, but even though she seemed really friendly and was fun to talk to, I didn't get the impression she was interested in much more than just having a fishing buddy. Plus, as I've mentioned in previous stories, by this point, I was beginning my career as pro-level motorcycle racer, trying to work my way up through the ranks, so I didn't usually have a lot of free time.

One day, about the middle of summer, we were sitting by the stream talking and she made another comment about the "church" that her family had once been part of. I took a chance and asked her "what happened? " I knew by then that she had grown up in that church and that her family had been devout. Then that all just suddenly ended. As soon as I asked her what had happened, I regretted it. She stopped cold and just stared at me. I tried to back track but she stopped me saying "no, no, you know what, it's OK. Since it all happened nobody in my family has really spoken about it and I'd kind of like to talk about it, if I were to allow her to?" I thought the wording was pretty strange "If I would allow her to" but I didn't say anything I just told her "of course I wouldn't mind." But I can tell you if I'd taken a hundred guesses I would have never have imagined what had actually occurred

She told me that the church was very strict. What each individual could do and what church law forbade was very clearly defined. Enough time was spent in school with normal subjects (reading, writing, math, stuff like that) in order for the State to certify them as a school. But more than half of the time was devoted to very strict religious teachings. In a way it was kind of like the Joseph Smith creation of the Mormon religion. He had decided that Jesus was not really the Son of God and created his own religion around a notion that pleased him -- with very strict teachings and extremely restrictive requirements; like women having to wear "garments" all of the time, even during sex and men being akin to a King - leaders of the family, with some sects encouraging men to take multiple wives, some of them being pre-pubescent girls.

The men ruled her "church" but they didn't take multiple wives and marry young girls. But what they said went and women (even wives) were not permitted to disobey the man's decisions and they'd always support his actions. The women and girls were to obey and to respect men, unconditionally. Men taught school, which began at about 7 years of age. The founder of their religion taught that women were to stay home, cook, clean, care for their families and NEVER question the decisions of their husbands or other men. Period. Therefore, it was only men who were allowed to teach -- they knew best and would always do the right thing. And, being a TEACHER elevated their status among other men and within the church. A TEACHER's actions were not to be questioned

Beginning at a very young age, children were taught the founders version of what and who he believed God to be and they were compelled to memorize a great many details and sequences of events; which were mostly just made up fantasies. They were also taught the consequences of a girl or woman defying the direction or actions of a man. The husband was the center of the family and had the final say in everything. Secondarily, if another man told a woman or girl to do something, even if he was outside of the immediate family, the women and girls were to obey. If the husband disagreed with direction given by another man to female members of his family, the husband settled that with the other man, privately and respectfully.

I was astounded as she described these things to me -- not just because of the rigidity of right and wrong but also the absolute authority men held over women and girls. Teachers were held in very high regard by the community. Not just because they were men but also because they were highly educated in the teachings of their church and were entrusted with teaching the children everything they had to know in order to be a useful member of their society. Along with the priests of the community the teachers were not to be questioned or disobeyed -- period.

She told me that school was divided into two sections: Children from about 7 until about 12, depending on their maturity and command of the knowledge the teachings of the church were in one group and those from about 12 until 19 were taught in a separate portion of the school. Men ran everything. There were a few women at the schools but they were strictly relegated to secretarial type work, making lunches and other tasks of lesser importance. The men teachers ate in a private hall and were given different food than the students and the women who worked at the school.

Ricky told me that things got difficult for her immediately after she turned 18. There were lessons at school and lots of homework at night, with the homework mostly centering on the religious teachings. And, for at least half the time, the boys were taught separately, in another area of the school and she had no idea what was going on there. The girls were never told what the boys were taught, but she assumed it had to do with becoming men. The girls were taught about becoming women, how to behave around men, and things like sewing, childcare and other "women's chores" including serving their husband.

waddie
waddie
73 Followers