The Education of Ricki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. It seemed crazy. Not just the extreme religious beliefs, all seemingly based upon the "vision" of the founder of the church with virtually no beliefs or teachings of our Christian God. He had just made it up and somehow convinced a bunch of people it was true and righteous. Ricky's mom hadn't been raised in the church. She was brought in when her husband met some of the men from the church and had decided that was the way HE wanted to raise his children and run his family. So, they really had no first hand experience of what went on at school, especially after the boys and the girls reached the age of 18. What they did know was the TEACHERS were to be trusted implicitly.

Shortly after Ricki moved into the second half of her schooling she learned that there were now different classes and the teachers sort of rotated through teaching different portions to different groups on different days. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason for the shuffling of teachers and none of them seemed to be particularly expert in any one area. They had all been trained exactly the same, but they just sort of randomly moved through teaching different classes on different days.

Ricki soon noticed that she and a few other girls were called on by certain teachers more often than other girls and were expected to answer questions about what they'd been taught, or had studied at home. This started when she was 17, a month or two before she turned 18. Other teachers seemed to ask questions of different girls in different classes. It was a sort of segregation and just a way for certain teachers to spend more time with different girls and it only happened when the boys were off in their separate classrooms.

She got really quiet and thoughtful for a few minutes then she breathed out a deep sigh and said: "within days after my 18the birthday, when I came "Of The Age", that's when things started to happen." When Ricki would be asked a very specific question, if she did not answer it in exactly the way the TEACHERS expected she would be admonished and then pulled aside at the end of the class and taken into a small back room, by two TEACHERS.

She knew that the church expected the children to be corrected by corporal punishment but up until that point it had only been her Dad that would spank her when she'd done wrong or in some other way disappointed him. But she'd not known of other men (TEACHERS) punishing other men's children. Which was exactly what she was getting ready to learn.

The two TEACHERS took her into the small back room. It was empty except for two steel chairs, a steel table with a wooden top and small carpet or mat. The TEACHERS told Ricki that she'd disappointed them too many times and that she was going to have to be punished. She was also told that from that point forward whenever she disappointed them, she would be punished so that she would remember to study harder and try harder to make sure she pleased her TEACHERS and would be prepared to become a wife.

She told me that even though she had no idea what the punishment would be, she was scared. With that one of the TEACHERS grabbed her by both shoulders, marched her over till she stood directly next to the desk and directed her to bend over the desk and lean on her elbows, which she did immediately. All of the students wore what were essentially uniforms to school. The boys wore dark pants and a coat with a white shirt and, as they got older the boys wore ties too -- making them look more like the men.

The girls wore knee length plaid skirts, knee socks, and a white blouse. They could wear a coat when it was cold out but once inside they were required to remove their coats. The boys were told to leave theirs on, always, when at school, as it gave them more of a manly presence.

One of the TEACHERS lifted Ricki's skirt up and draped it up and over her back while the other walked over to the wall and took down what he called "a switch" but it was really made of black leather, with a thick woven handle at one end, tapering to the other end where the woven leather was left loose so that about 2" on that end were loose "fingers" of leather. He told her that he hoped this would help Ricki to pay more attention to her teachings and to study harder at home.

She was also told that whenever she was punished she was not to speak of what happened to anybody, not any of her friends and not even to her own mother or father. The TEACHERS knew what punishment was best and which type of punishment would be most appropriate in certain situations. They had been carefully trained and those trainings were to remain the secrets that only the TEACHERS knew. This was especially true with the girls, once they reached "The Age."

Without a word, while Ricki was bent over the table, the TEACHER wacked her across her ass with the switch. He didn't hit her really hard but it certainly stung, and she cried out in pain, then he did it again. She still had her cotton underwear on but the switch left two visible welts that remained painful for several days. The other TEACHER then stood her up, looked her right in the eyes and told her that from then on, each time she disappointed them she would be punished again and they would decide what "correction" was appropriate. She was reminded that she could not discuss what happened in this room with anyone, ever, or the consequences would be severe. Then, they told her that they hoped she had learned something and ushered her off to her next class as if nothing had happened.

I didn't know what to say. I mean, I was a guy and when I was growing up, when one of the boys got in trouble in school they'd be taken to the principle's office where he had a big paddle, with holes drilled in it like Swiss cheese. He had to get permission from the parents to use it, but back then almost every Dad told the principle that if his son was causing trouble or disobeying to go ahead and whack them; my Dad, a Sargent in the Marine Corps, certainly had no qualms about it. The first time you went in, the principle gave you a stern warning and told you to straighten up. Then he wrote your name on the paddle. If you came in again, you had to bend over and grab your ankles while he whacked you on the ass, once. Then he made a mark next to your name. If you came in again, you got two whacks and believe me, they were not halfhearted whacks. Pretty soon you got the message and quit fighting or causing trouble.

But, this was done only to the boys and I'd never heard of anything even remotely similar happening to a girl. Of course, girls didn't seem to cause near as much trouble as us boys. So, yeah, I was pretty surprised when she told me what had happened to her but it wasn't THAT unusual I guessed, except she was a girl. I wondered what happened to the boys at her school if they disobeyed or got in trouble. But, of course, nobody knew, because only the TEACHERS held that information and the students were absolutely forbidden to speak of it, at all, ever.

Ricki told me that after that she studied harder and paid closer attention in class; not wanting to get another session with the switch. Except that, within a week or so she was asked a very specific question in class and she did not know the answer. In fact she didn't remember it ever being discussed and she certainly hadn't seen it in her homework. Nonetheless, at the end of the class Ricki was told to stay after. She looked at me and I thought I could see the beginnings of tears in her eyes, maybe. Then she told me that they took her back into the little room, bent her over the table, lifted her skirt up over her ass and without another word the other TEACHER gave her two hard whacks and she cried out with the second one. She was reminded that she was not allowed to make a sound when she was punished. Then the TEACHER pulled her little cotton panties down to her thighs and promptly gave her a third whack, on her bare ass!

She clenched her jaw and took the third strike with the switch and didn't make a sound. She was told to pull her panties up before she stood. Then she was reminded that if she needed correction again she would receive more "intensive correction" the next time. Then, just like before she was walked over to her next class, just as though nothing had happened. She told me the chairs in school were made of hardwood and were very old. There was no padding on the seats and it hurt for her to sit for the next three days.

Just like clockwork about a week later she was asked a question that she couldn't answer. She was admonished and shamed in class for being such a poorly prepared student and again just as the other students had left the class, she was told to stay behind.

Of course, she had no way of knowing because she was forbidden to speak of what had happened to her, by a TEACHER, and to directly disobey a TEACHER would be bad. What she didn't know was once a girl reached "The Age", which was 18, nearly the exact same things were happening to other girls in different classes at different times. The classrooms were small and the girls weren't always in the same class with the exact same group of kids, so none of them really knew who was being held after class, or how often, or what was happening to them.

By this point Ricki was pouring her heart out, like opening a flood gate, talking faster and faster and I could see the pain and shame on her face, but I had no idea what to do or even what I could do. So I mostly just listened and asked very few questions. The next time she was ordered into the punishment room she had her panties pulled down to her knees at the beginning and she was given three whacks with the switch. She didn't make a sound. As they were walking her to her next class she was told that if this last lesson on preparedness had not done the trick, then a new form "of correction" would be administered AND they explained to her this was all part of her education, which would aid her in her future life.

Virtually all of the girls who were of "The Age" were suffering the same abuse. At first, on the surface, the punishment was for being ill-prepared in class. But, as she finally admitted to me, it was really intended to prepare the girls to be good, obedient wives to their husbands. At that point she had no idea that it was also to train them in more than just obedience.

I'm sure you can see a pattern here. Things went fine for a week or so, then again she was asked to explain something she was supposed to have read at home to the TEACHER. But she had never been given direction to read about that teaching and knew nothing about it. The teacher looked disgusted and she told me she was scared to death because she knew a new and presumably worse punishment was forthcoming.

After class she was again marched into the little punishment room. The TEACHER that had been whacking her in the ass with the switch for the last month stood back and the other TEACHER addressed her. He said "well, it seems as though the sting of the switch is doing little to encourage you to study hard and prepare yourself for your future life, as a wife and mother. You've really disappointed me. Maybe this will get your attention." She stood, shaking with fear, knowing that she had been studying as hard as she could, staying up late every night thinking of her future responsibilities.

This time, instead of bending her over the desk he walked over and stood directly in front of her and said, "maybe a little embarrassment will get your attention and help you to focus on your studies and your future life, as a wife." She stood motionless; with her arms at her sides then the TEACHER reached up and unbuttoned the top button on her blouse. She contained the wince as she spoke to me, but as she recounted this part her eyes almost bugged out of her head. What was going to happen this time?

He looked her right in the eyes and in a very clear and commanding voice told Ricki "Stand very still and look me right in the eyes and we'll see what you think about this." Ricki stood still, her mind raced, not only had a man given her very clear instructions, it was a TEACHER, a person who was to be respected above all others, except the priest and presumably her own father, but that was never discussed. She steeled herself and literally stood at attention while he unbuttoned her blouse, slowly, one button at a time. When they were all unbuttoned he reached up to her shoulders, grabbed her shirt, then he smirked in a way that she knew was going to cause her great embarrassment as he quickly pulled her blouse down off her shoulders, pulled it completely off her, and laid it over the table.

She stood, trembling, wearing nothing but her little bra. She was very petite and barely had any tits at all, but as a matter of decency her mother had taught her that a girl always wears a bra and always protects her modesty. So, as she stood there, shivering with fear and wondering what was next to come, he reached up, pulled both of her bra straps off her shoulders and quickly yanked them down to her elbows, leaving her standing there completely bare chested, in front of two men -- No, in front of two TEACHERS who were revered by the families and members of the church.

He smiled a leering smile at her and then asked "there, how do you like that?" But she was too afraid and ashamed to answer. An angry look came over his face and he said a little louder and more directly "I said, how do you like that?" All she could do was say "I don't" in a weak and shaky voice. Then he reached up, grabbed one nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched it. It took everything she had to refrain from making a sound. He held her nipple for a few seconds, still leering at her and finally said: "Now, get dressed. And this time I want you to really think about your punishment and, more importantly, I want you to think about what might happen next time; we're trying to teach you important lessons, for your future."

As she left school that afternoon she realized that she wasn't being punished for not studying hard or for forgetting something from his teachings in class. This was being done for another reason, a reason she could not understand. But, staying true to what she'd been taught since she was a child, she respected the man, the TEACHER, and she knew he was doing this for a good reason; for a reason she hoped she would soon understand. She wasn't angry with him, that was forbidden. She was angry with herself for not being able to understand what he was trying to teach her.

Sure enough, the next week she was told to remain after class and this time he didn't even pretend that she had failed to answer a question or complete an assignment. They walked into the little punishment room, there were no bright lights, but she could see well enough and, worse yet, she knew that her teachers could see her very well too. And, she was sure that what was to follow would be something more embarrassing and humiliating than the last time. She was right.

Without a word about disappointment or her failure to study hard enough he stood in front of her, but this time he made her unbutton her own blouse, slowly, one button at a time, while she looked directly at his face, and the smirk. She removed her blouse, folded it neatly and laid it on the table. He looked up and down at her exposed body, smiled a thin little smile, and just waited. Ricki reached up, pulled her bra straps down and let her bra fall down to her waist. She stood there, shaking uncontrollably.

He reached out with both hands, felt her flat little chest, rolled both of her nipples between his fingers, then twisted them. It hurt and she barely contained her compulsion to scream. Then he laughed his little laugh, reached up and touched her cheek, and walked out of the room. She quickly got dressed. Her mind raced. What was he trying to teach her and why was the other TEACHER just watching, not saying a word? Her nipples both hurt and throbbed for the remainder of the day. The welts from the switch had gone down and were barely visible now, but the pain of her tiny tits was worse, much worse.

Instead of being angry with the TEACHERS she was angry with herself. Clearly they were leaving it up to her to figure out what they were trying to teach her. She was angry because she just didn't know what the lesson was. What she also didn't know was that these two TEACHERS and other TEACHERS were doing this to other girls every single day of the week. Maybe more than one girl from different classes, every single day. Her day was Wednesday. That she now knew that for sure. She thought long and hard every night while she lay in bed "what were they trying to teach her?" She had no answer. Except she knew for sure that next Wednesday she'd be ushered into the punishment room again and a new form of punishment, or correction, or instruction -- whatever this was - would await her until she learned the lesson they were trying to teach her. She cried herself to sleep and her nipples hurt, a lot!

She began counting the days, knowing that with each passing day it was growing closer to the next Wednesday. This time the TEACHERS didn't even ask her to remain after class. She knew better. As the other students filed out of the classroom she went and stood by the door to the little punishment room. Only this time the other TEACHER took the lead and the one who had been pinching her nipples stood off to the side, watching, with the same leering little half smile on his face.

The new TEACHER walked up to her and stood directly in front of her. She was scared. She knew something new and more humiliating was coming that day. She was angry with them for doing this to her, but she was more angry with herself for not being smart enough to figure out the lessons and how they would effect her future life in the church and as a wife.

Without a word she unbuttoned her blouse, folded it, and placed it on the metal table. Then she pulled her bra straps down and as the bra fell off her flat chest. She winced as it brushed over her bruised nipples, but she didn't make a sound. The TEACHER walked behind her, reached up, felt her flat little tits for a long time. Then he whispered in her ear "you have a lot to learn and we don't have much time left to teach you -- so you'd better pay attention and fully understand what you're being taught." He stepped back in front of her, rolled her nipples between his fingers, but he wasn't as rough, he just felt them and she realized her nipples were starting to stick straight out every time she had to strip in front of her TEACHERS. Maybe that was part of what she was supposed to learn? But she couldn't imagine why.

Then he walked around behind her, grabbed the top of her skirt, and unzipped it. She reacted before she thought and quickly grabbed it so it wouldn't fall on the dirty floor. She realized she'd done it without direction and waited for punishment for not waiting for the TEACHER to tell her what to do next. But no punishment came. So she stood there holding her skirt up, looking into his eyes, until he smirked at her, but said nothing. She was pretty sure she knew what he wanted, so she bent at the waist and slowly stepped out of her skirt. He smiled just the slightest smile and nodded his head every so slightly. She felt terribly embarrassed. She was nearly naked in front of two men -- TWO TEACHERS -- and she still didn't know what they were going to do to her or what she was supposed to be learning from them.

The TEACHER just stood in front of her, felt her little tits again, and then looked down at her underwear, then back up to her eyes. She shuddered uncontrollably. She knew what he wanted her to do and she was terribly embarrassed at the thought of it. But, without a word or even a show of emotion she bent at the waist, pulled her panties down and stepped out of them, one leg at a time.