The Education of Ricki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week was pretty much the same. The first teacher shoved his cock into her mouth and she managed to take his whole cock deep into her mouth. She'd learned that when she moaned the TEACHERS seemed to get more excited and they'd fuck her mouth harder and cum sooner. So she began moaning as she sucked and each time he pushed his cock back into her mouth, she'd moan a little louder. When came, he grabbed her head and held her mouth tight against his cock "swallow it, swallow it, that's a good little SLUT!" And, she swallowed all of his cum, every drop of it. And this time she WAS proud of herself. She had been practicing with the cucumber every night and by the time she had to take her TEACHERS cocks into her mouth it seemed easy -- the cucumber was much larger than either of their cocks.

As usual, the second TEACHER was much rougher with her. He immediately grabbed her hair, commanded her "open up SLUT" and jammed his cock down her throat until she gagged. Then he pulled her hair hard and lifted her head and slammed his cock into her mouth over and over. It hurt and it scared her but he still had a little cock, much smaller than the cucumber and she handled it. She moaned loudly and sucked his cock deep. This time, when he came, he convulsed harder than ever. His cock popped out of her mouth. She recoiled back, grabbing at his cock while streams of hot cum shot onto her face and onto her neck and into her hair. She gasped and held her mouth open as wide as she could. Finally, she regained control of it, and sucked it back down her throat while she swallowed the rest.

Then, when the second TEACHER, the mean one, stood up, instead of admonishing her he patted her cheek and told her "you did a good job, you've learned well." As he quickly pulled his pants on she momentarily welled with pride. She'd learned to do what the men wanted, what the TEACHERS expected, and for the first time she realized that they had been training her to do all of the things that would be expected of a young wife -- and she smiled. Finally she knew what the TEACHERS had been teaching her and why.

But, at the same time, deep down inside, she knew that next Wednesday would be different. She'd sucked their cocks and swallowed their cum for three Wednesdays in a row and had learned how to really suck a cock and swallow ALL of their cum. While she welled with a little pride she was also overcome with a new fear. She knew, she just knew that there would be something different next week. But what could it be, what else could they possibly make her do? The TEACHERS had shoved their cocks into her mouth, made her swallow their cum, and she'd learned to moan deeply while they growled at her like animals and shot cum down her mouth? Little did she know.

The next Wednesday came and while the students were shuffling out of the classroom heading to their next class, she opened the door to the punishment room, went inside, and started taking her clothes off. She folded them nicely and placed them in the middle of the table so they wouldn't get knocked off and get dirty on the floor. She was ready, she could take another mouth fucking. She didn't really like it, but she didn't actually hate it. In fact, it embarrassed her to no end when, during the week, she'd think about it and what the TEACHERS had made her do and it'd make her tingle in a way that shivered through her body and she'd squirm with a strange, new type of pleasure.

Now that she knew what it was all about, she decided to show them what she'd learned. But, while the TEACHERS were taking their pants off, when she started to kneel he nicer TEACHER said: "wait, get over here and lean over the table." She didn't know what they meant and she kind of sat on it and tried to lean back but the TEACHER said "NO, not like that, lay over the table with your face down."

Now she WAS scared. But, she did as she was told. She leaned over the table, exposing herself in a way that made her horribly embarrassed. Somehow stripping naked, getting finger banged and swallowing cum was bad, but tolerable and she wasn't so embarrassed when they were sticking their fingers in her pussy. It wasn't that bad, she even got to where she kind of liked the feeling. She'd learned how to suck a cock deep into her mouth and to swallow all of it when they shot their load of cum into her mouth. And, that too wasn't so bad. In fact, when the nice teacher did it, more gently but still demanding, she'd gotten where it made her feel funny and tingly, and she almost enjoyed it, almost.

But leaning over the table with her bare ass exposed was horribly embarrassing. And, worst of all, she didn't know what was coming next. Except somehow she knew those cocks were going to go into one of her other holes and this time she would probably get pregnant. She was too young to have a baby. She had dreams for her life, even though the Church essentially forbade her from being anything more than an obedient wife and mother. She wasn't married. If she got pregnant, she'd be called a Slut and run out of the Church.

But she did what she was told and laid there, with her pussy and ass exposed. She could have never predicted what was going to happen next because she was pretty sure a man had to put his cock into a girls pussy to get her pregnant, just like a goat or a cow. She knew. Then the first TEACHER walked up behind her, kicked her legs open and just said "this is going to hurt a little -- don't scream -- and don't forget to breath." And, then he started rubbing some oil on his fingers. She was looking over her shoulder trying to see what was coming next.

Before she could put two and two together he pushed her legs further apart and immediately stuck his oily finger into her ass! She squealed and he quickly shushed her -- saying "don't you make a damn sound, do you hear me? Not a single sound" and she just nodded her head as fast as she could. She reached out and grabbed the other side of the table and braced herself for what she was now pretty damn sure was going to happen.

The TEACHER pulled her back toward him, stepped up on a little stool the TEACHERS had brought with them. She clung to the other side of the table for all she was worth and clenched her mouth shut as tight as she could and braced herself again. Her ass was oily and she could feel it running out when he pushed two fingers into her ass, then three, roughly jamming them in and out of her tight little ass. Then he pushed the head of his cock up against her asshole, worked it in and out a few times and, without warning, he jammed it all the way into her ass! It hurt like hell and it was all she could do to not scream. Instead she let out a long moaning whimper. He started fucking her tiny ass a little faster with each stroke.

There she was, bent over the table a virgin teenage girl, "Of the Age" getting fucked in the ass by her TEACHER. Fortunately, her ass was tight and even though it hurt like hell she started moaning, deep long moans that ended with a wooosh of air. She didn't do it because it felt good, she did it because she knew the moaning would make him cum more quickly. It worked! He got really excited, chanted "take it slut, take it in your ass slut" and before she even knew it he was filling her ass with cum. She wasn't even sure what had happened but she could feel his cum running out of her ass and onto the table and it was over.

Before the first TEACHER even got out of the way, the other TEACHER, the mean one, almost pushed the first TEACHER aside, stepped up on the stool, grabbed her hips and jerked her down toward him. Except now, with the oil and all of the cum from the first TEACHER, his little cock slid right in to her ass and he started fucking her like a mad man -- all the while calling her a "nasty slut." His voice was horse and growling. Then he slapped her one time, on the ass, hard, growled "ohhh you SLUT, you dirty SLUT!" He fucked her ass very hard, for about three strokes, like he was really angry with her.

Then, just as she was about to scream out from the terrible pain, he jerked and convulsed and shot a huge load of cum into her ass. Then instead of stopping he fucked her ass harder and harder. He kept fucking her ass commanding her "Take it, take it in the ass, take it in the ass, learn how to give your husband pleasure whenever he wants it. YOU take it however and whenever he tells you to -- do you understand?" Then it was over. And Ricki understood. She kept nodding her head yes while she suddenly realized that the TEACHERS had been TEACHING her what her husband would expect of HIS wife. She UNDERSTOOD!

Ricki just laid there on the table, listening to them as they got dressed very quickly, laughing a little but not saying a word, while cum and oil ran out of her ass and onto the table and dripped onto the floor. As they walked out the door one of them said "you clean that mess up, do you understand me?" and the other one said "you just wait until next week!"

Suddenly she was embarrassed and felt exposed and she knew what the word "slut" meant. She'd let them stick their fingers in her, she'd sucked their cocks and swallowed cum, and now she'd been fucked in the ass. And, she knew, she probably was a SLUT! She laughed just a little laugh "what the hell else can they do to me?" Little did she know...

As she expected, the next Wednesday was about the same as the last time. She was smart and she learned fast. After class she walked into the room, removed and folded all of her clothes and she bent over the table, waiting for the TEACHERS to come in and fuck her ass, again. She knew this time they'd be a little rougher so during the week, when she'd take a shower or a bath, she'd soap up her ass and practice by sticking her fingers in her own ass. By the time Wednesday had come she'd gotten to where she could take three of her fingers and her thumb -- and she'd pound them in and out of her ass as hard as she could. She wanted to be ready.

The TEACHERS did exactly what she'd expected. The first one oiled her ass up, gradually pushing one finger, then two, then three fingers into her ass, pumping them in and out. She tried to relax and prepare herself for the inevitable. But she was still scared and when the first TEACHER pushed his cock into her tight little asshole she moaned and tensed. The TEACHER didn't hesitate or even give her time to catch her breath.

No, he just scooted her back so that her legs were hanging off the table and her ass was completely exposed AND accessible! Then, without warning, he shoved his cock into her ass and started fucking her. Only this time he fucked her harder and it hurt. She wanted to scream with the pain, but instead she controlled herself and began moaning, deeply and louder each time he shoved his cock back into her ass. He came in a little more than a minute and when he pulled out of her ass he slapped her ass, hard, with his open hand, and it hurt!

It was pretty much the same with the second TEACHER. Her ass was already lubed up and full of cum. He grabbed her hips with both hands, scooted her back so he had full access to her ass and savagely jammed his cock into her ass. She let out a hard "oooofff" as he violently pounded her ass. It hurt and he was fucking her ass as hard as he could. She wanted to scream, she needed to scream, but somehow she managed to replace the screams with deep, long moans -- moans that got louder each time he rammed his cock into her ass. In almost no time he moaned loudly and slammed his cock all the way into her ass as he filled it with cum, again.

The TEACHERS both dressed quickly and left the room without saying a single word. Ricki continued to lie there for a minute or two. She could feel the oil and cum leaking out of her ass. It had hurt! But as she lay there, gathering her thoughts, feeling humiliated and violated, overwhelmed with shame as she realized that somewhere, deep down inside, she kind of liked it. She liked doing what she was told and she began to look forward to her wedding night so she could show her new husband all that she'd learned. She could please him in any way that he wanted!

When the next week began, it was clearly evident that something was different. School had started but all of the students were mixed together in rooms and the women were trying to conduct the lessons, reading from books, clearly unprepared and even more clearly acting very nervously.

The next day there was no school. Nor was there school for the rest of the week. Rumors had begun to circulate. Apparently, one of the girls that Ricki knew had been going through the same ritual that Ricki had been enduring - along all of the other girls "Of The Age." Only after her TEACHERS had fucked her ass for the second time, they'd gotten too rough. And these TEACHERS were bigger than the small TEACHERS that Ricki had. They'd hurt their "student" and her ass had begun to bleed, and it kept bleeding. Finally, she her mom into her room and showed her the blood.

She knew she was forbidden to speak of what had been going on. But she was scared and her mom was scared and she kept asking her daughter what had happened. And her friend broke down and told her mom the story and the story of what she'd endured, just like Ricki had been enduring. Her mom told her Dad and her Dad called the police. All of the students stayed at home for the rest of the week and they could hear their parents speaking, in hushed tones, in rooms with the doors closed.

Soon, a Cop came into her room, while her parents were there. He stuttered and stammered and searched for words -- he didn't know how to start. Then he cleared his throat and said "ummm, has there been anything happening to you -- have TEACHERS been taking you into back rooms and, ummm, making you do things you didn't want to do?"

A shudder ran through her body. How could she possibly explain to a stranger -- in front of her Mom and her Daddy - what had been happening to her. She struggled for words and started slowly, not knowing how much detail she should provide. Finally, with coaching and understanding from both her parents she just let it out. She told them the whole story, starting at the very beginning and ending with the part about the painful ass fucking. Though, she didn't tell them that, after a while, she'd had feelings and yearnings and even though the TEACHERS were very cold and demanding and often mean to her, somewhere deep inside her she'd begun to enjoy what was happening to her, just a little bit.

The next thing she knew the police and lawyers and social workers were at the school and TEACHERS were being arrested and taken away in handcuffs. It seemed that none of the parents were aware of what had been happening. And, one of the other girls had been ass fucked so hard that she started bleeding, and when it didn't stop, she told her mom EVERYTHING! When the word got out most of the parents took their children out of school and left The Church. She told me how strange it all was, to her. Families packed up and left town, TEACHERS were taken away and she didn't know where they'd gone. The "Priest" and the other "Clergy" claimed to have known nothing, stating that the TEACHERS had acted on their own -- saying it was a conspiracy.

But, she knew that what had been happening was wrong and that they shouldn't have been doing that to her and, presumably, of her friends who were "Of The Age". Her family quickly made plans to move away and she knew that she'd probably never see her friends again. While her Dad was trying to figure out what to do and where to go she noticed there was a big rift in her little town. About half of the families she knew in The Church were leaving but the other half were supporting The Church and were gradually going back to school and attending the Wednesday night and Sunday services, again.

We sat by the side of the creek, fly rods laying in the grass, and that's when she just opened up and told me the whole dam story I've just recounted. I had just turned 20 and had just broken up with my first real girlfriend and we'd had all kinds of sex over the previous year and a half, or so. But still, hearing her story left me speechless. I'd had a few sexual experiences in high school; a blow job here and there and just as I was to graduate, an older woman had taught me all sorts of things. But I was stunned, sitting there, looking at this petite almost frail looking young woman, as she opened her self up and had told me a story that was almost unbelievable. Except I knew, without question, it was completely truthful.

Older men had used her, for months, and it had changed her life forever. And, the strangest part was she was almost unemotional as she told me this story. You'd of thought that the trauma of the whole ordeal would have scarred her and that she'd reveal her story in the midst of a flood of tears. But that wasn't the case. It was like she was almost at peace with it, with everything. I was speechless, for a while. Then I began asking her a few questions, because she seemed like she still needed to talk about it.

She reiterated some of the incidents in greater detail, telling me how it felt, and how it made her feel and how, after the first few incidents sometimes what they were doing had excited her in a strange way -- while at the same time she'd also hated what they were forcing her to do. It all was beyond inexplicable.

We talked for a while and then headed down to the stream to fly fish for the last hour or so of daylight. As we were walking out, we made arrangements to meet two days later, for fishing, I assumed. The following day I couldn't get her off my mind. The night before we were supposed to meet again it took me forever to fall asleep. I didn't really know why. I wasn't really expecting anything other than friendship and someone to fish with -- even though it'd been a couple years since all of this had happened to her, I just couldn't imagine she'd be able to let it go.

We met at the same spot and she seemed very glad to see me. And, I have to admit I was more than glad to see her. I don't know, certainly part of my anxiousness was spawned by the stories she'd told -- I was, after all, a healthy 20 year old male. But I also assumed she'd been damaged, even though she didn't give me that feeling when we had been talking two days previous.

It was still a little early in the afternoon and the sun was still high and it was hot, so we needed to kill some time, sitting in the shade, before it would be worthwhile to start fishing. So we sat and after some small talk she reached into her backpack and produced a pint of vodka and two 16oz plastic bottles of 7up. I was pretty surprised but not unhappy. Seemed like a nice day to sit by the river, have a drink with a pretty girl, and talk. We each drank down some of our 7up to make room for the vodka. Then she took the bottles and carefully filled them back up with vodka. When I took my first drink I could tell it was pretty strong. I still kind of viewed her as a church girl, so I was a little surprised, but she was 21 and, even though it didn't dawn on me at first, it was a Wednesday too, sooo.

We just talked and told stories about fishing and laughed. It was good to see her relax and for us to just have time to enjoy the moment. There's hardly anything better in life than sitting next to a beautiful trout stream, in the afternoon, with your fly rod, waiting for a hatch to come off. Couple that with a gorgeous, though very petite young woman and it was euphoric.

After a half hour or so, we were both feeling the effects of the drink and by then we were both leaning against the trunk of the same tree. At some point I put my hand on her knee and just left it there. She gave me a sweet smile, indicating that I hadn't crossed any boundaries. After a few minutes I was rubbing the inside of her thigh -- higher up, still near her knee, but now it was the inside of her thigh. Then, without saying a word she scooted closer, leaned in and kissed me. Of course I kissed her back and in less than a minute we were making out, passionately.