The Education of Ricki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she pulled away and swallowed he grabbed his cock and started jacking it. Cum shot onto her face and into her nose and when she pulled further away he continued shooting cum all over her bare breasts and neck. There was a LOT of it and it went everywhere. Then, it was over before it had really even started. She was kind of mad at him -- not because of what he'd done, but because it was over before she'd even been able to suck on that big cock. She hadn't yet learned how to get herself off while sucking a hard dick at the same time.

She told me that she couldn't find anything to wipe herself off with, so she just put her blouse back on, stuffed her bra into her purse and did the best she could to wipe the rest of the cum off her face and neck with her hands, wiping them on the seat when she needed to. She guessed he was embarrassed because as soon as he got his pants pulled up he started his pickup and took her home. Again, no kiss goodnight.

The next Monday at school, before it was even lunchtime, there were already rumors circulating that she'd sucked him off at the Drive In. That was it! She never spoke to him again and she never went out with another boy at the school. In fact, after I'd met her about a year later and after she'd given me that blow-job under the tree, she admitted that she hadn't been with a guy, even for a casual date, since that last night at the drive in.

I have to admit, I was more than a little taken back by how open and uninhibited she'd been in telling me the whole saga of her life at the Church School and then later of her experiences with the two guys in the Drive In. But, at the same time, she and I had become very close in a very short amount of time.

This had all occurred during one of the first breaks I'd had from racing since my early years in High School. The shop that sponsored me had been sold and the new owner didn't think it made good financial sense to continue the expense of supporting a professional motorcycle racer. So, for more than 1/2 of the summer I didn't have a sponsor. Without a sponsor I had no race bikes. Even back then, professional level race bikes were very expensive to build and maintain.

Plus I needed spare engines and a wide variety of spare parts. And, a guy just couldn't go out and buy a factory built XR 750 Harley Davidson flat track bike, even if he had the money, which I didn't. They were not available to the general public. The Harley Factory only provided them to certain people. At that time Harley's ruled Grand National Flat Track and they didn't want the public to see people racing XR 750 Harleys that weren't running at the front of the pack. So, I had some time off and, honestly, I relished it -- at least for a couple of months.

During that time off, Ricki and I quickly became very close. After she gave me that first blowjob down by the river, I saw her just about every day. The first time I took her to the Drive In we took my van. It was the van I traveled with for racing and with all the motorcycle parts out and after I'd gotten it all cleaned up, it was the ultimate vehicle for going to the Drive In! There were no windows along the sides or in the two back doors. It was one of those long stretch vans that you rarely see anymore. The part toward the back was just a wooden floor and that was where the bikes and parts were put (when I was racing). In front of that the walls and floor was carpeted in blue shag carpet and there was a 3" water pad under the carpeted floor. It was set up so I could sleep in it, comfortably, when I was on the road.

When I took a girl to the Drive In, I'd back it in, open the two back doors and we could sit in a big bean-bag chair I kept in there and watch the movie. I had a curtain that separated the back of the van from the two bucket seats up front. When you walked by the back of the van, and you looked inside, all you could see was a dark hole. Over the years I fucked (or got sucked by) a lot of girls in the back of that van.

Ricki seemed to love it. You could be in there doing all sorts of nasty stuff and people would walk by. We could see them just fine but they couldn't see a damn thing but a black hole in the van (believe me, I checked it almost every time I went to the movies with a chick). Some girls never got used to it -- were too embarrassed -- but others kind of got off on it. We were back there doing dirty things and occasionally people would walk by with no idea what the hell was going on in there. Ricki was one of the girls who seemed to really get turned on by the whole thing.

We were hot and heavy for about two and a half months. We'd go camping in my van so we could fly fish in different areas. Once we got comfortable with each other, which took about a week after our first experience, she was insatiable, sexually. I wanted to fuck her in the worst way. But she'd made it clear that she was saving that for her wedding night. Hell, after a couple of months I started seriously thinking that I should marry her. Even back then, as young as I was, I knew she was special. I still think about her to this day, which I suppose is why I felt compelled to write this story.

But, even though I never fucked her pussy, we did almost everything else we could think of. She gave give me blowjobs all the time. I started going down on her, licking her pussy and finally figured out her "clit" and what a magic button that is. I'd go down on her and she'd cum so hard sometimes I thought she was going to pass out.

In all that time, she never once let me fuck her in her pussy. She was very afraid of getting pregnant and insisted that she just didn't trust a condom. Honestly, I couldn't blame her; they've never fit me very well. And, by then, it had dawned on my hormone crazed guy brain that she was saving her pussy -- her "cherry"- for the guy she was going to marry. Even though it frustrated me sometimes, I was cool with it and never pushed it.

After a few weeks of her giving me blowjobs and me licking her pussy until we both came -- we got the whole routine of "69" figured out and I'd cum in her mouth while I tongued her pussy and licked her clit till she came at the same time. One night when we were at my little cabin, alone (I had two roommates and we rarely had it alone, and it was small, so intimacy was, umm, difficult) we were in bed we'd really gotten worked up -- probably because we were in a bed and we were ALONE! Before I realized what she was doing, she produced a bottle of lube. She started rubbing it on my cock and got me really hard. Of course, I immediately thought "oh shit, she's going to let me fuck her." Then, to my complete shock, she got on her knees, leaned over and lubed up her ass. She giggled and told me I could fuck her "there" if I wanted to.

The first few times fucking her ass was a learning experience. She had a small, tight little ass and I had a big hard cock. The difference in the size of our bodies was almost comical. But after the first couple times she got where she really liked it. She'd position herself so she could reach back with one hand and finger her clit while I held her by her hips and fucked her ass. It seemed like the harder I fucked her ass the hotter she got. Once she figured out how to finger her clit while I fucked her ass she'd have huge, screaming orgasms. It didn't take long before she could bring herself to two or three orgasms in quick succession before I'd jam my cock the rest of the way in and fill her ass with cum.

She'd quickly turned into a very nasty girl. We were young and we must have done it 5 times a week. This story has gotten really long and I apologize but this whole damn saga is true. A couple of weeks before I started racing again she showed up at my cabin with a couple of tank tops and sheer button-front shirts she'd bought at Goodwill. She put one on and told me she wanted me to tear it off her, and "MAKE HER" do anything I wanted. I have to admit, it added a spice that really turned me on -- and she just LOVED IT! I'd chase her around in the dark, pin her against a wall, rip her shirt off and she'd just go wild. We'd make out in the back of the van and I'd rip her shirt off while she struggled and "tried to stop me." Seemed like all we did for almost 3 months was fuck, fly fish, and sleep.

Then, one day I got a call from a big motorcycle shop in Southern California. They offered me a fully sponsored ride AND they had an XR Harley with a spare motor and parts AND a mechanic who'd travel with me. THIS was my shot at the big time!

By then, I loved her and she loved me and we'd told each other that more than a few times. But it wouldn't have been reasonable for her to travel with me. I had a mechanic traveling with me AND sharing the back of the van (sleeping) and my schedule was gruling, travling all of the time with the stress of doing well, while competing against the best in the world.

So, we saw each other when we could and I promised her we'd have plenty of time to be together after the Nationals were over, in the fall. Except by the time fall came around she'd been accepted at college. We continued to see each other when we could. But with time we drifted apart and by spring it was pretty much over. I have no idea what ever happened to her...