The Education of Ricki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing short pants, tennis shoes and a light button front short-sleeved cotton shirt. It didn't take me long before I reached down to feel her breasts. There was something there, but she was still almost flat chested. I could feel that she had a thin bra on under her shirt but what surprised me was that I could also feel her hard nipples trying to push their way through her bra. When I reached up to unbutton her top button she just put her arms down, leaned back against the tree and waited for me to get her shirt unbuttoned all of the way.

Once her shirt was open it was very easy to slide the thin cotton bra up and off of her tits. We kissed again, this time more passionately and I felt her naked breasts for a few minutes. She was moaning very softly and pulling me in tight so we were kissing deeply. It didn't take long for me to break off the kiss so I could slide down and suck a nipple into my mouth. When I did she gasped loudly, then laughed while she held my head tightly against her little tit and very hard nipple. The harder I sucked the more she moaned.

It was then that I realized how into it she was and I also knew she wasn't going to be stopping me anytime soon. But damn, those tiny little tits, topped with very hard nipples and her deep, inviting moans getting louder and louder I had a hard on in my cut-off jeans that was rapidly getting very uncomfortable. After a few more minutes she moved herself around and managed to reach down to feel my cock. As I've said, she was small, like maybe 5'1" and very petite so she couldn't continue to make out with me or even stay in position where I could suck those luscious nipples and reach my cock so I just leaned back and watched her slide down on me.

She wasted no time in undoing my pants and plunging her hand into my cut-offs. Fuck I was hard! And, that made it difficult for her to even try to wrap her hand around my cock. So, I arched up and she slid down, and pulled them down to my knees, and then completely off of me. I tell ya, the sight of her down there, with my bare cock sticking up, purple and swollen and so hard it almost hurt, while looking at this gorgeous, petite girl with her shirt unbuttoned and her bra pushed above her luscious little tits was almost too much.

She wrapped her hand around it and started stroking my cock. I damn near shot my wad right then! I had to tell her to stop and give me a minute to catch my breath. I didn't want it to be over before it started. She was amazingly calm and relaxed and just slid up and we started making out again. But that didn't really alleviate the tension in my cock. So I moved her off of me, and slowly reached out and pulled her shirt off, then I got her tiny little bra off and the sight of her, topless, with her long blonde hair hanging down, with lust in her eyes, it was all just too much. I knew there was nothing I could do that was going to relieve the tension in my cock, no matter how hard I tried to take my mind off of it.

So, I just thought "what the fuck" we made out for a minute or so and then I just put my hand on her bare shoulder and pushed her back down toward my throbbing cock. I was still young and knew that when I came it wouldn't be but 10 or 15 minutes before I'd be ready to go again. I didn't have to push anymore. She just giggled and slid down. She grabbed my throbbing dick, jacked it a couple of times, very slowly. She seemed to recognize my situation and she just held it in her hand, keeping still for a few seconds. Then she bent down and sucked the head of my big dick into her little mouth, swirled her tongue around it and I instantly knew this wasn't the first time she'd done it since her TEACHERS had been taken away.

She slowly started sucking my cock. Her mouth was small, like the rest of her. But she slowly started taking a little more and a little more while she jacked it and bobbed her head up and down. By then I couldn't really see her head or her face, her hair was hanging down. But I could still see that tiny, topless little body and it turned me on more than I could ever explain. She sucked it slowly for another minute, maybe two and then I felt it coming. And she felt it coming. Instead of pulling away and just jacking me off, like some girls do, she started bobbing her head faster and when I told her "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" she took it into her mouth as deep as she could and just took the whole load in her mouth.

She swallowed and choked and swallowed some more until I was spent. When she stopped she looked up at me with a sheepish look, still holding my cock in her tiny hands, cum running out of her mouth and down her down her chin and dripping onto those incredible, luscious little tits with rock hard nipples. Then she swallowed hard and smiled at me. I reached for her and in seconds she was laying on top of me while we kissed passionately. It took less time than I ever imagined for me to start getting hard again. And, just as she was starting to kiss her way back down toward my cock again. I stopped her, pulled her back up and rolled her onto her back.

Now, it was my turn. Honestly, I couldn't wait to get at those luscious little tits and those rock hard fucking nipples. When I first sucked her nipple into my mouth a whoosh of air shot out of her mouth, followed by a long, low moan. I rubbed her left breast but since she was so flat, I started rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger while I sucked her right titty and nipple into my mouth, licking it and sucking it. I could hardly believe it, but her nipples got harder and the one I was sucking on got bigger - almost like a guys cock getting harder and harder.

Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer so I slid down a little, undid the snap on her cut-offs and plunged my hand down into her panties! My middle finger quickly found her little cunt and SHIT, she was wet! I banged her pussy slowly at first, gradually working my middle finger into her tight little pussy. I stretched back up to kiss her and was met with the wettest most passionate kiss I'd ever had. We kissed and I continued to bang her pussy (she was small, so I could easily reach her pussy with my long arm while I was still kissing her). Almost before I realized what was happening, I could feel her moaning while I kissed her. Then she jerked hard once, then shuddered and broke free of my kiss while she moaned a raspy little moan. She started shaking and shivering and wetness flooded around my finger as he convulsed into a powerful orgasm.

I continued to kiss her deeply while I banged her pussy, then I had two fingers in her and by the time I started working a third finger in she shuddered and screamed. She bit my lip and immediately rolled into another huge orgasm. Her whole body shivered and trembled then she shuddered and convulsed and she came again. When she was finally done my fingers were soaked and pussy juice was running down her legs.

Then she looked me in the eyes, giggled and kissed me deeply for another minute or so. When the kiss finally ended, we laid like that for a while, half dressed and half naked. Then she started kissing my neck, tenderly at first, then she worked her way down to my chest and sucked one of my nipples, hard. No girl had ever done that to me before and it felt like an electric shock. I jerked and moaned and she giggled while she slid back up and we started making out again.

I tried to get on top of her, so I could fuck her, but she stopped me. I'm a big guy and even though I hadn't yet filled out into a man's body, I'm just a little under 6'4" and I have a big cock. No, not some giant porn-star freak thing, but big and she was very small. I thought she was stopping me because of that but she just whispered "I can't get pregnant." And that was kind of it, at least for that day.

She sat up, took her bra all the way off and shoved it into her backpack. Then she buttoned up the two lower buttons on her shirt, leaving me with a partial view of her naked chest; then she pulled her cut-offs up. We leaned back up against the tree. We each had some of our 7-Up left and she poured another shot of vodka into what we had left in our bottles. Then we just leaned back against the tree, sipped our drinks and didn't speak for 5 minutes or so.

Then, she started talking again. There wasn't much left for her to say about what had happened at The Church, so she started talking about what happened when they moved away. It was like she FINALLY had somebody she felt comfortable talking to and she just needed to purge herself. She told me that she'd started her senior year over again at her new home, except she was 19 by then. She told me about how hard it was to start over in a high school where she didn't know anybody AND one that was just a regular small town high school and not part of a rigidly strict Church.

Then she told me about going out with one of the high school jocks. It was all new to her. They went to the Drive-In Movies on their first date, like all high school kids did, back then. He was cool and popular and she told me that she didn't yet know that he'd already managed to work his way through many of the girls in his class. And she didn't know that none of them had stayed with him for very long, because he was "pushy" with girls and didn't take no for an answer for very long.

She told me that they made out a little on their first trip to the Drive-In and she liked it. But when he tried to put his hands on her tits, she stopped him and he stopped. They went out again the next weekend and it was more or less the same. She said it was weird because it wasn't like she was inexperienced -- Hell, she'd already been groped by her TEACHERS, she'd been finger banged and swallowed their cum and Hell, she'd been fucked in the ass, more than once. But she wasn't a slut and certainly didn't want to get that reputation in her new High School.

But, she also had no way of knowing what was right and what was normal or what was expected during dates. She'd never been on a date before and had no idea what to do on a date, alone in a pickup truck, with a guy, in a dark Drive In. So, on the second date, when he became a little more aggressive, she let him feel her titties and she made out with him and when he pulled her hand down and placed it on top of his cock (over the outside of his pants) she knew what she was supposed to do, her TEACHERS had taught her, so she rubbed it.

She was very confused and had literally no idea what was expected on second or third dates. Dates would have been chaperoned when she went to the Church and a boy and a girl wouldn't have been allowed to be alone, until their wedding night. Except the TEACHERS had already taught her everything she should know -- they'd pinched her nipples and sucked them hard; they'd finger banged her pussy, they'd fed her their cocks and fucked her ass.

But now, here she was alone, in the dark, with a boy who was trying to get her to do some of the same things and she just didn't know how far to go. So, she rubbed his hard cock over the top of his pants and they made out and just as she was wondering if she should unzip his pants he moaned just a little and stiffened and then he stopped kissing her. She had no way of knowing, but he'd just cum in his pants -- he was done -- he didn't want her to know what she'd done to him.

She didn't really like him that much. But he was popular and it made her feel good to be with him around school. She wanted to fit in and she'd started to make friends with a couple of the more popular girls. Those girls talked mostly about boys. Two of them were cheerleaders and they talked about that and usual girl gossip. She was starting to relax and fit in with kids in her new school -- even though she was 19, they didn't know that. And, she was so small and flat chested that nobody would have guessed she was older.

She didn't quite know them well enough and she was much too embarrassed, but she really wanted to ask somebody, one of her new friends, how far a girl would normally go with a guy on the first dates. So, the next weekend was an away game and she didn't go out with Jake that weekend. But the following week he asked her out again. They hit the hamburger stand and he paraded her around again, so everybody could see that she was "with him." Then they headed to the Drive In, where he again parked off to the side, toward the back, where people would park when they wanted privacy with nobody looking in their back window.

They made out a little during the first move, but mostly watched it. Then, when the feature ended and the families all left, he started making his moves on her. She remembered all too well how far they'd gotten the last time they were at the Drive In and she wondered what she should do -- how far should she let this go. She just didn't know and she was even more confused because she'd been as far as you could go with her TEACHERS -- was it OK to do the same on a date, with a boy she knew she was not going to marry?

Once Jake started making out with her, it didn't take him long to get her shirt unbuttoned all the way. Then he pushed her bra up and felt her titties roughly before he bent down and sucked on her nipples. She liked the feeling and she let him do it. Then he slid his hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy, over the top of her short pants. He managed to get the top snap on her shorts undone and plunged his hand into her panties. He barely got the tip of his finger into her pussy when she pulled his hand away. She didn't know what he was planning but she was damn sure he wasn't going to fuck her pussy. Even her TEACHERS had taught her that part should be saved.

He was really worked up and immediately tried to get his hand into her pants again -- he wasn't going to take no for an answer. So, instead, she reached down and began rubbing his cock, over the top of his jeans. He stopped what he was doing and leaned back in the seat. Then she unbuttoned the top of his jeans and slid her hand down, inside his pants, where she found a hard cock that was quite a bit bigger than her TEACHERS'.

She wrapped her hand around it and jacked it a couple of times. But Jake must have realized that he probably wouldn't last too long while she did that and he quickly decided that if he couldn't get into her pants, he was going to make her give him a blowjob. So, he arched his back, pulled his pants down to his knees and in one swift movement pushed her head toward his now bare cock. She knew what to do and had already decided that she'd probably let him do that, sooner or later and she hadn't yet felt comfortable enough to talk to her new girlfriends about how far they were going with guys. So, she just opened her mouth and started sucking the tip of his hard cock.

He moaned loudly, put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her down, harder. She took as much as she could. He didn't have a huge cock but it was bigger than her TEACHERS so it was an adjustment for her. She didn't have to worry about how far he was going to jam it into her mouth for very long. Because in less than a minute he moaned, held her head tight, just like her TEACHERS had done, and he shot streams of hot cum into her wet mouth.

She swallowed like a good girl, like she'd been taught, and when he was done she leaned up, hoping for a kiss; except he turned away and wouldn't let her get her mouth anywhere near his. She leaned back against the seat, still bare chested and stared blankly at the corny second feature movie. Then she stuck her bra in her purse, put her shirt back on and they sat there, like nothing had ever happened. They left before the end of the movie. When he dropped her off at her house, he still wouldn't kiss her goodnight.

The next weekend she went to the Drive In again and it was pretty much a repeat of the previous weekend. He paraded her around the hamburger stand, keeping his arm around her, kissing her, sticking his tongue into her mouth when he felt like showing off. Then he hustled her off to the Drive In Movies. They parked where they'd parked before and he was pretty good until the main Feature Movie was over. But the families had no sooner left and the second movie had no sooner started before he started groping her. He quickly got her shirt open and her bra pushed up, sucked on her flat little titties and hard fucking nipples for a couple minutes.

Then, like he owned her, he just undid his pants and jerked them down to his knees. She'd barely realized his cock was out of his pants and sticking straight up before he put his hand behind her head and roughly pushed her head toward his waiting cock. She tried to resist. She wanted a little more romance before she was going to suck his cock. Plus, this time she could smell it; it was unwashed. But when she resisted he just pushed harder and told her "SUCK IT" as he pushed her head the rest of the way down.

She wasn't happy and when her face reached his smelly cock she opened her mouth wide. There was no foreplay or teasing while she sucked on the end of it. She just opened up, sucked it as deep into her mouth as she could and began sucking on it, hard! She made him cum in about 30 seconds. She swallowed some of it and quietly spit the rest of it onto his seat, so he was sitting in it with his bare ass. She slid back up, snuggled in under his chin then she said his name as she pulled herself clear of his body. When he looked over at her she quickly leaned in and kissed him, with her mouth open, sticking her cum covered tongue into his mouth. He jerked back and wiped his hand across his mouth, but it was too late. She'd put his cum back into his mouth and she loved the feeling of power. When it was over, he was ready to go home and she didn't even try to stay for the rest of the movie.

By lunch time at school on Monday, Jake had already been blabbing to his friends about how she'd sucked his cock and that he could make her do it anytime he wanted. That was it for Ricki. The only time she ever spoke to him again was later that day, when he tried to make a show of putting his arm around her. She called him a "Jerk" and told him she didn't ever want to speak to him again; and she didn't.

Just before school ended for the year she went out with another Jock. He wasn't quite as big a jerk as Jake. Their first trip to the Drive In was just a few light make-out sessions and that was it. The second week, they went to the Drive In again. As soon as the second movie started he made his moves. Before she really realized it, he'd gotten her shirt unbuttoned and somehow managed to get it almost all of the way off of her. From there, before she knew it, he had her bra undone and she found herself sitting in the front seat, topless.

She was embarrassed, but there wasn't really anybody parked to near them -- kids made a practice of spreading out for the second movie, so they'd have some privacy. They made out for awhile and then she did what she figured was the normal thing to do, even though it was only their second date. She started rubbing his cock over the top of his jeans. She was surprised to feel that his cock was quite a bit bigger than Jakes and a lot bigger than her TEACHERS. This excited her and for some reason she didn't wait for him to pull his pants down. She unzipped his pants and couldn't wait to feel that big hard cock. Just as she was plunging her hand into his underwear he arched up, jerked his pants down to his knees and before he could even try to push her head down she was already sucking on the tip of his big dick!

The size of it thrilled her and once she had full access she was rubbing her hand up and down the shaft of the biggest cock she'd ever seen. For the first time she was really turned on and was filled with lust. Except, she'd only sucked his cock and jacked it for about 30 seconds before he moaned, grabbed her head with both hands, pushed her head down to his cock and shot a big wad of cum into her little mouth. She was surprised by it and that first shot hit the back of her throat, causing her to choke and pull away for a second.