The Education of Ricki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There, after all these weeks, she was finally naked, bare assed naked, in front of two men, TWO TEACHERS, and she still didn't know why. He stepped a step closer to her and bent his knees, because he was much taller than she. And slowly rubbed his middle finger up and back down the little slit to her pussy. The very blonde hair growing around the top of her pussy was thin and wispy, but you could see it.

She was so nervous and scared she almost ran, then she thought she'd pass out. But she stood there and let him do it. Then he licked his finger, got it good and wet in his mouth and rubbed it between her legs again, this time inserting it in up to his first knuckle. He held it there for a few seconds, then pulled it out and walked out of the room. The other TEACHER stared at her naked body for a few seconds, then he got closer, got his middle finger wet in his mouth and slipped it into her little pussy up to his first knuckle, held it there for a few seconds, then he walked out too.

She spent the following week overcome with fear and trepidation. What was going to happen next and when was she going to be told what she was expected to learn from this torture and humiliation? The next Wednesday it was the same thing. She waited by the punishment room door for the other students to leave. She was nearly in a panic. She'd already been stripped naked and she'd had both of her TEACHERS fingers in her pussy, at least a little ways. She knew for sure that at a minimum there would be a repeat of that and she burned with embarrassment and shame and yes, anger at herself for not being able to unravel the riddle of what The TEACHERS wanted her to learn. She felt stupid.

Then they opened the door and marched her over to the table. The first Teacher stood off to the side and the other Teacher stepped up very close to her, and smiled that thin, leering little grin, and waited. She went through the routine of removing her blouse and bra, and then she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. When it got time to remove her panties she was shaking so badly that she could barely pull them off. But she slowly slid them down her legs and stepped out of her panties. Then she stood there and awaited her fate.

She was naked, for the second time, what else could they do to her or make her do? She hadn't yet been taught about babies and how all that happened, though she knew those would be the final lessons for girls, after they'd "Come of Age." Some of the girls had talked among themselves. A couple of them seemed to know it was something to do with a man and his cock but the details were unclear -- they were very sheltered from the outside world and they only knew what they'd been allowed to know.

This time The TEACHER pushed his right hand between her legs and forced her to spread them open, not wide open, but enough that she was so ashamed and embarrassed and afraid -- what was he going to do to her next? What was left that hadn't already been done. But she knew it would be something and she knew it would probably involve her naked little pussy. So, prior to coming to school that day she'd bathed and made sure she was clean "down there." Little did she know what awaited her on this day.

After she entered the room with The Teachers, she immediately began the terribly embarrassing ritual of stripping naked -- preparing herself for other intrusions and trembling at the though of what might occur on this day. Once her legs were spread the first TEACHER again put his middle finger in his mouth and this time he seemed to spend a little more time getting it wet, then he spit on it when he pulled it from his mouth. In one swift motion he put it between her legs and pushed it into her pussy all the way to his second knuckle. He held it there, looked into her eyes, smiled, then he worked it in and out a few times, banging her little pussy, before turning and walking away.

Just like the last time, before the 2nd TEACHER walked up to her and did the same thing as the first TEACHER. He got his finger good and wet. But instead of slipping it into her little cunt, he jammed it in, roughly, between her legs and into her pussy. Except instead of sliding it in and out a couple of times, as the other TEACHER had done, he banged it in and out four or five times, much more aggressively than the other TEACHER. She told me that by that time she was shaking and crying because he'd held it there, banging her pussy and she began to get wet and even though she felt terribly ashamed, she felt spasms that made her pussy tingle and swell with a euphoric feeling she'd never experienced -- from anything!

Then, without a word he turned, walked toward the door, stopped, looked her in the eye, and licked and sucked his finger until it was clean. Then, he simply walked out of the room. Leaving her standing there, her pussy wet and violated. Now she was really frozen with fear. What would happen next Wednesday? She had to think, and think hard so she'd learn what they were trying to teach her before this went any further -- even though she had absolutely no idea how it could go any further. Both TEACHERS had already shoved their fingers deep into her pussy and now one of them had done it roughly and banged her and in spite of the extreme embarrassment, she'd felt pleasure and she was ashamed of herself.

She thought about things for the next week. In fact, that was all she could think about. She worried about what would happen next and she worried about being so dumb that she still had no idea what the TEACHERS were trying to teach her. But, it didn't really matter what she knew, because just like clockwork, next Wednesday came. She waited by the door, but instead of waiting for the TEACHERS she opened it herself, and walked over to the desk, stood, and waited. What were they going to do to her? She hadn't slept for several nights, worrying, thinking and growing more and more angry with herself for not finally realizing what were they trying to teach her. But, mostly, she worried incessantly about where could things possibly go from here? Again, little did she know:

The TEACHERS walked in and closed the door behind them, stopping this time to make sure it was locked. Her knees were shaking and she knew something new, something she didn't understand was going to happen that day -- she was scared out of her wits! Then The TEACHERS walked up to her and stood side by side, looking into her eyes, both of them with the same little leering smiles on their faces. Yes, something else was going to happen -- but what? They'd already had her naked, several times, they'd already felt her tits and twisted her nipples. They'd had their fingers in her pussy, they'd already finger banged her roughly. What else could possibly happen?

The TEACHERS stood just far enough away from her to give her room as she went through the motions of removing her blouse and bra, placing them on the table, then stepping out of her skirt and panties and standing there, naked, exposed, absolutely shaking with nerves and fear. They each licked their middle finger, then one stuck his finger in her pussy and banged her four or five times, aggressively, almost painfully. Then he pushed his finger against her lips and just said "open." When she did he slid his finger into her mouth. She tasted her own pussy juices and nearly wretched. He made her suck on it as he worked it in and out of her mouth three times. Then he walked away. Then the other TEACHER did exactly the same thing. Except that, as usual, this TEACHER was much more aggressive and he stuck his finger deep into her throat until she gagged -- then he did it again, and again, and again.

Then it happened. One of the TEACHERS put his hand on her left shoulder and the other put his on her right shoulder and they each pushed down. She didn't know what to do, but quickly realized they were pushing her to her knees. She looked down at the dirty floor and winced and quickly pushed her knees socks down past her knees, so they wouldn't get dirty. Then she slowly dropped to her knees.

She kneeled there in front of them, looking up, shaking like she was freezing to death. She'd completely given up on figuring out what they were trying to teach her. She'd decided she was just too dumb and she'd also decided she would just let them make her do what ever came next until maybe she somehow learned what she was supposed to be taught and why.

Then, to her horror, both men unzipped their pants, pulled them down part way, and sat on the chairs. They carefully pulled their pants off, folded them, and put them on the table, on top of her clothes. Neither of them was wearing underwear and when they stood and stepped in front of her she was eye level with two hard cocks; red and angry looking. She'd known that men had penises but she'd never seen one and had no idea what they would look like. Now she knew. Now she was beyond shaking and trembling, she was frozen with fear. The one that had been teaching her for the last few weeks stepped up close to her, his hard cock only an inch or so from her face and for the first time in over a month, he spoke to her.

He said: "open up." She didn't know what he meant. Did he mean spread her legs - but what good would that do, he was standing and couldn't bend far enough to stick his finger into her pussy. So he stepped closer, neither of the TEACHERS were very big guys -- they weren't tall like her Dad. But none of that mattered because he was standing with his hard cock rubbing against her nose and she was terrified. It didn't take him long to realize that even though he was short, she was very small and she could not reach his cock while she was on her knees. She still had no idea what was going to happen but for the first time she was sure she didn't want it to happen, she was very scared, and confused, and shaking while a quavering little whine escaped between her lips.

Of course, he and the other TEACHER had done this very thing to many of the female students over the past five years once they'd become "Of The Age." They'd been able to get the other girls to arch up straight on their knees and get their mouth at the right level. But Ricki was much smaller than the rest. So, the first TEACHER grabbed one of the chairs and the other TEACHER grabbed the other chair and scooted them close to the front of Ricki! They both sat, spread their legs and like it was all planned, each of them reached out and grabbed one of her little tits! They rolled her nipples between their fingers. Then they spit on their fingers and rolled her nipples harder, pulling on them until they were beet red. Somehow she didn't squeal or make a sound, or pass out from fear. When they'd finished with her nipples their cocks were hard as rocks!

Then the TEACHER said again "open up." And again Ricki still had no idea what he wanted. She knew she was going to have to do what he wanted; there was no doubt about that. But for the life of her she didn't know what "Open Up" meant. So he just reached out, grabbed her hair and pulled her forward and said: "Open your mouth and suck on it!" Except he didn't say it, he hissed it and growled it and when he got her head close enough he twisted her hair and she involuntarily let out a little scream - when she did that he jerked her right up to his crotch and shoved his cock into her mouth, once again saying "Suck on it, slut!" And she did. She sucked on it as hard as she could. Then he slapped her face and said "not hard, like this" while he pushed and pulled her head back and forth making his cock slide in and out of her tight little mouth.

She was terrified but she figured out what she was supposed to do in a hurry and she started sucking. She pulled her head back and forth, sucking it in a little deeper each time. Her mouth got very wet and the TEACHER started moaning while he said over and over "suck on it, suck on it like a good girl." After about two minutes he said "don't you stop, don't you stop, take it all, take it all" and with that he exploded cum into her throat. She choked and gagged and tried to get it out of her mouth but he held her head tight while saying over and over "swallow it, swallow it all, swallow it!" She tried and she did swallow most of it but she was choking and tears were running down her face while he pumped his cock in and out of her wet, cum filled mouth.

Then it was over and he stood up, patted her on the cheek a couple of times and said "Good Girl" as he stepped back and waited for the other TEACHER. He knew the other TEACHER had a cock about the size of his, which wasn't all that big. But he also knew the other TEACHER was going to fuck her mouth harder and get rougher with her. And he was right; it was all part of her lessons. She needed to learn that some men would be more gentle and loving and some would be aggressive and forceful. When she married, she wouldn't know which path her new husband would take, until their wedding night; pre-marital sex was forbidden -- except for TEACHERS.

The TEACHER grabbed her hair, looked her right in the eyes and gave her the scariest smile she'd ever seen. Then he jerked her forward and before he could even say "Suck on it" she'd opened her mouth and was already sucking his cock into her mouth, slowly, gradually taking it deeper and deeper into her little mouth. He grabbed her hair and twisted it until she nearly screamed. Then, while he twisted handfuls of her hair, he pulled her head up and down, fucking her mouth harder and harder while he chanted "Suck that cock, suck that cock SLUT" and he roughly, aggressively pumped it in and out of her mouth.

She was choking as he rammed it deeper and deeper into her little mouth, but she kept sucking. It took him less than two minutes before he groaned and said "swallow it all, you'd better swallow it all." Then he growled like an animal, his body jerked and he shoved his cock deep into the back of her mouth while he shot streams of cum into her mouth, filling it with hot, sticky cum, while she tried to swallow as fast as she could; for the second time that afternoon.

This time she was ready. She sucked and swallowed and sucked and swallowed. But even with her sucking and keeping her mouth wrapped tightly around his cock, when he pulled his cock out of her mouth some of it ran down her chin and dripped onto her breasts. She was gasping for air and she coughed a little cum up, but caught it with her hand and quickly licked it off. He told her to swallow it all and that was exactly what she was going to do. Then he said again, "I said swallow all of it!" At first she was confused, then she carefully began scraping it off her chin and licking her fingers -- then she did the same, carefully wiping it off her chest and tits, while licking her hand clean. She was totally humiliated. When she was done she looked up at the TEACHER for approval. Instead she got a leering grin that terrified her.

The TEACHERS got dressed and walked out the door, without saying a word, leaving her kneeling there, naked, while she cleaned up the rest of the cum on her face and on her chest, still gasping for air while she tried to catch her breath. Then she was suddenly afraid. What if somebody walked in and found her kneeling there, naked, with cum on her. She got up, wiped her face with her hands one more time, got dressed and quickly headed to the bathroom to clean up before quietly slipping into her next classroom. Of course, the TEACHER in that classroom didn't say anything to her about being late, he knew what had just happened and he smiled a creepy little leer at her.

That night, she couldn't sleep. She couldn't stop thinking about what had happened and what she'd done. Was she pregnant now? She didn't know. Of course, like most of the other church members, they had a little farm and she'd seen things -- she was pretty sure that an animal didn't get pregnant from cum in it's mouth -- but she didn't know, she wasn't an animal, she was a person, a girl, a small girl who'd just swallowed her first two loads of cum. And her TEACHERS had fed it to her!

The next Wednesday came and it was a repeat of the previous Wednesday. They leered at her while they made her strip and get on her knees. Only this time they made her open her mouth wide and wait for them while they casually got their pants off. She felt dirty and terribly humiliated, kneeling there, holding her mouth wide open, waiting for whatever they decided she needed to learn. Except, this time, she was pretty sure they were going to make her suck their cocks again.

Then they pulled their chairs over. The mean TEACHER grabbed her hair, pulled it tight and stared into her eyes. Then he twisted her hair till she opened her mouth wider and he told her "you'd better suck it good this time -- take my cock as deep into you mouth as you can, and when I shoot my Man Cum into your mouth, if you don't swallow it all I'm going to rub the rest of it on your face and tits and make you leave it there for the rest of the day." Then he commanded her to "start sucking, SLUT" and she did. She was a fast learner and she'd figured out that the faster she sucked and the deeper she sucked it into her mouth, a mouth that was already as wet as she could possibly get it, the quicker it would be over with.

She quickly worked until his hard cock was as deep into her mouth as it would go -- her faced pressed up against the hair around the base of his cock and she could smell his balls. She got what she expected. As she sucked his cock as deep into her mouth as she could, the TEACHER started humping his hips forward, banging his pubic bone off of her lips. He alternated between calling her a "slut" and commanding her to "swallow it" over and over. She sucked it harder and deeper and he came in less than two minutes. He grabbed her hair, jerked her mouth down onto his cock, hard, and when he came, there was lots of it. There was too much of it and this time and she let some of it slip out of her mouth and down her chest, then she sucked him until she'd swallowed every last drop that remained. In a way, she was proud of herself -- in a way.

The TEACHER did exactly what he'd told her he would. He rubbed cum that had leaked from her mouth and over her little tits onto her face, he pinched her nipples hard, and then made her lick his fingers clean. When he was finished he slapped her face a couple of times, lightly, and said: "That's a good girl. You're going to make a good little slut." Then he stood and pulled his pants up. And, without another word he stepped away and leered at her with that creepy, nasty smile. He waited, and watched to see what the next TEACHER would do. She was now on display and worst of all, she knew she was on display. She steeled herself, focused on what was coming next, and resolved herself to swallow every single drop this time.

The second TEACHER was not gentle, as he'd been before. He got rough with her, fucked her mouth hard, banging her lips against his pubic bone -- and he came quickly. At first she was able to swallow all of it, but his cock was so deep into her mouth it made her cough and choke badly -- cum leaked from her mouth, down her chin and onto her chest. But instead of punishing her he told her "keep sucking, don't you stop until I tell you too, SLUT!" She sucked his cock until it became limp and flaccid. He too smeared cum over her tits and rubbed it onto her face. He made her lick each of his fingers clean, then he slapped her face. Not hard enough to leave a mark but hard enough that it hurt. Then both TEACHERS dressed and as they were walking out the door the mean one said "you make sure you clean all of that mess up, don't leave ANY of that on the floor."

Before the next Wednesday came around she got a carrot out of the refrigerator and tried to practice putting that down her throat, so she wouldn't choke. But it was long, and tapered to a point, and the small tip went down her throat before there was a large enough piece between her lips for her to suck on it. The next night she found a small cucumber and she spent about an hour practicing sucking on it and pushing it as deep into her throat as she could, without choking. She told me that she worked on swallowing that cucumber every night, before she went to sleep. She was trying hard to learn to do the things the TEACHERS were TEACHING her.