The Enchanted Forest

Story Info
Sierra finds enchantment when she gets lost in the forest.
3k words
4.54
5.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thank you to annag98 for editing and titling this story***

The wind picked up, thunder rumbled, lightning lit up the sky and the surrounding woodland in flashes and the howls of wolves were heard in the distance. She shivered, buttoned her coat, pulled up her hood and walked on. Sierra Braxton had accidentally become separated from her hiking group and now she was lost in the woods in the middle of the night. She didn't hear anybody calling out her name and wondered if anybody even knew she was missing, it was a rather large group of fifteen people, plus a leader. She figured if she just kept walking she would come to a road and be able to wave down a car, or some sign of civilization sooner or later.

She had a canteen half full of water and a flashlight. She hoped the light would scare away any animals that might feel like they wanted to attack her. Then just as luck would have it her flashlight flickered and went out.

"Fuck," she said to herself, she knew she had no spare batteries.

She continued to walk with her hands in front of her as she weaved through branches, careful not to get hit or poked in the head by anything. Then she felt it, a drop of water, then another, and another. It seemed to all come down at once. Now she was lost in the woods, at night, no flashlight batteries, with howling wind and now pummeling rain.

She looked around to see if there was some shelter, a cave or a cover of some sort where she could wait out the rain. She saw a flickering in the distance. Was she saved? Was it a flashlight from her hiking group looking for her? She quickly made her way towards the light. Then it stunned her what seemed so out of place in the middle of the woods.

It was a house, and rather large. She wondered what it was doing in the middle of the woods. She hoped they would have a telephone she could use and maybe let her stay there till morning and the rain passed. The light she saw was in the window to the left of the front door. She quickly ran up the stairs of the old wooden porch and slammed her hands on the front door, hoping whoever was there would open the door.

"Help me, please, I need help, please somebody," Sierra wailed as she continued to slam her hands against the door. Tears were now falling from her eyes as fear coursed through her body. She knew she would not survive the night outside and alone, with no tent, food or supplies.

Just then the door seemed to creek open. Sierra waited for a figure to appear but nobody was there. She got inside quickly and closed the door behind her. She looked to the room to her left where she saw the light from the outside and when she looked the light immediately went out.

"Hello?" Sierra called out hoping somebody would hear her as she pushed her hood back and lightly ruffled her long, platinum blonde hair. "My name is Sierra," she continued. "I'm lost and was wondering if you have a phone I could use?"

The house remained silent. Sierra reached for the walls to find a light switch but found nothing. There was a round table with a lantern next to the door. She took out her cigarette lighter from her pocket and lit it. She moved the lantern around and saw the house. It looked like it hadn't been lived in for years.

"Hello?" Sierra called out again hoping for a response.

She walked towards the room where she had seen the light from outside. It looked like a lounge of some sort. Old wooden chairs, coffee tables and a large bookcase filled with many books.

"What?" Sierra questioned in shock.

She walked to one of the coffee tables that had a saucer plate with a cup on it with still a little liquid inside it. She thought somebody must live here, but where were they? Why were there no lights? Why was it so dusty and dirty? Why was the front door open?

Sierra walked down the wide hallway guiding herself with the lantern. Artwork lined the walls, dust particles filled the air and the wood floor creaked below her feet. A large roar of thunder and lightning briefly lit the room through the windows. She felt the house shake. The wind continued to howl as the rain pounded the roof and side of the house.

She came across a portrait of a woman who looked to be in her late twenties to mid thirties. She had wavy fiery red hair, and hazel eyes. She looked quite tall but Sierra wondered how accurate portraits from this time really were. The girl wore a burgundy dress from the Victorian era and what looked like a red ruby necklace with an autumn season setting in the background. She looked at the gold plaque that was inscribed Lady Anna of Brighton. Sierra looked up and smiled at the portrait. She was always a sucker for redheads. Just then she thought she saw the eyes blink, which startled Sierra and she blinked a few times back at the portrait herself.

"Wow, I'm losing it, I must be really tired," she said out loud to herself.

She came to a staircase and started heading up. Every step creaked as she climbed.

"Hello?" she called out again.

The upper hallway was just as dark as downstairs. All doors to the rooms were closed. Sierra opened the first door on her right, it was a powder room, with a toilet, sink and mirror which was so dusty she couldn't even see her reflection in it.

Sierra continued down the hall and the last door on the right was slightly ajar. She thought maybe somebody was in the room. She knocked and called out again.

"Hello? Is anybody there?"

There was no answer so she slowly pushed open the door which loudly squeaked. She saw a bed that was neatly made and the sheets looked crisp and clean. This was really confusing her now. Sierra patted the bed and no dust came up. She knew this was wrong but she was very tired and clearly nobody was home or even lived there so she took her chance to sleep in the strange house, in the strange bed.

She heard the storm still bellowing outside. She placed the lantern on the table next to the bed which lit the entire room quite well. She took out her lighter and placed it on the table to light the lantern should she need it again. Then she took off her coat and placed it on the back of a chair that was in the room, which also looked clean, to dry. She then stripped off her clothes and folded them neatly and placed them on the seat of the chair. She looked to her right and saw a dresser and like most of the room it too looked clean and clear of dust.

Sierra's curiosity got the better of her and she walked over to the dresser. It was made completely out of wood though Sierra did not know what type. It had six drawers, two vertical rows of three and Sierra guessed about thirty inches in width. She slowly pulled open the top right drawer and gasped. There was a nice off white colored nightgown. I was frilly and had long sleeves. She held it in front of her looking down at it and smiled. Without even thinking she quickly put it on and to her surprise it was a perfect fit.

Sierra crawled in the bed which was very soft and comfortable. She contemplated leaving the lantern on but didn't want any accidents setting the house on fire so she blew it out, laid her head on the pillow, pulled the covers which felt soft over her body, checked her watch which she saw said ten o'clock and closed her eyes.

Sierra was awoken during the night when she felt a light touch on her left shin and thought it was just an itch. She moved her right foot over it and rubbed it, the itch went away. She then felt pressure on both her ankles. They weren't hard or forceful but enough that Sierra couldn't move her legs. She started to struggle but with her legs forced to the mattress it was futile. The covers flew off of her and onto the floor. She gasped as she looked down at her body and to her surprise she was naked. What happened to the nightgown she had put on before bed?

"What the Hell? Let go of me," Sierra snapped at whoever or whatever was doing this to her.

Sierra felt soft yet firm hands run up her shins and over her thighs, her ankles still held to the mattress. This was a hot spot for Sierra, she always loved when her legs were touched and caressed. Again she looked down on her naked body as she felt the touches, like finger tips running over her skin, but saw nobody. Then she felt soft fingers weaving through the light hair on her trimmed pussy and a warm breath blow on her pussy that sent shivers through her body. As her midsection rose up off the bed she felt hands caressing her butt and holding it upwards and a mouth clamp down on her pussy. She then felt a tongue pushing deep inside her. Sierra felt her early juices as they flowed through her body and in the unforeseen mouth sucking and slurping her pussy. Her hands gripped the sheets with her eyes shut tight and her teeth clenched.

The licking and slurping became more forceful and insistent. Invisible fingertips now traced over her breasts, her sensitive nipples responding, getting taut immediately. The scent of arousal filled the room. Sierra loved the feeling, it was not forceful but soft, soft and tender. She started to push her pussy against the pleasure this mouth was giving to her. Her body started to move and gyrate on the bed. The fear she initially felt had gone and she gave herself up to the feelings of pleasure this spirit was giving her. Sierra surrendered herself completely to whatever or whoever this was taking over her body.

"Ahhhhhhh," Sierra moaned out in ecstasy.

The sensation stopped and Sierra laid on the bed breathing heavily. She then felt a light tracing of what felt like hair run up her abdomen and over her breasts then a vision appeared above her. It was the woman in the portrait downstairs, it was Anna. She was naked, beautiful and elegant but Sierra could also see it was a ghostly apparition not a solid body but she could feel her. Anna leaned in close and pressed her lips against Sierra's her tongue trying to push Sierra's lips open. Sierra gave over to the passion and opened her mouth and felt Anna's tongue lick hers. She felt Anna's full breasts pressed against her smaller ones, as beads of sweat formed on her body. Sierra's arms reached out and wrapped around Anna's body. She was thankful it was a woman and not a man as Sierra was gay and had no interest in men.

Anna's body rose up Sierra's, dropping her breasts to Sierra's mouth. She opened her mouth and took in Anna's left nipple and flicked it with her tongue and lightly nipped it with her teeth. She hoped to hear Anna's voice but she said nothing and she didn't moan either. Anna's body slid further up Sierra's as her tongue traced down between Anna's breasts and over her abdomen. Anna placed her hands on the headboard and lowered her pussy on Sierra's mouth. Sierra's mouth opened voluntarily, she felt the need and wanted to taste her. Anna was a ghost but Sierra could still smell her and the taste of her pussy was sweet and exotic though very very faint, and no fluids flowed. Anna started to feel more and more real to her. Sierra licked like a wild woman, her tongue licking and probing deep inside Anna's pussy. Anna started to move her hips back and forth over Sierra's mouth, again she hoped to hear some mention that she was doing a good job but the room was silent except for Sierra's own moans of pleasure and bliss. Sierra placed her hands on Anna's thighs and licked with reckless abandon. She wondered if a ghost could have an orgasm or not, either way she was going to try.

Sierra felt Anna's thighs begin to tremble. She began to hum in need and want on Anna's pussy. She felt Anna's pussy push forcefully on her mouth. She had hoped to taste Anna's sweet nectar but there was no fluid. She kept licking and sucking for all she was worth. Then she felt Anna's weight on her mouth decrease and her legs ceased to shake. If Anna did have an orgasm Sierra couldn't taste it.

Anna moved back down and straddled Sierra's midsection. Anna threw her head back and ran her fingers through her wavy red hair. Sierra reached up and caressed Anna's full breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples with her fingers she felt them get hard. Still no sound but by the look on Anna's face Sierra could see she was enjoying her hands and touch.

Anna pulled Sierra up so Sierra was sitting on Anna's legs and they were face to face. Anna leaned in and kissed Sierra's lips passionately and deeply as her fingers ran through Sierra's soft silky hair. Even though Anna was a ghost she felt like real flesh. Anna's hand moved down between them and started to firmly rub Sierra's hot and now moist pussy. Sierra's breathing quickened as she placed her head on Anna's shoulder and kissed and sucked her neck as she became more and more aroused by Anna's hand on her pussy. Then Sierra felt three fingers slowly slide their way in her tight warm pussy.

"Oh my fucking gosh yes," Sierra moaned out.

Sierra threw her head back and felt Anna's mouth begin to suck on her nipples and all over her upper body. Sierra's entire body was warm and now slick with sweat. She started to push and grind on Anna's fingers which were now moving faster and faster in and out of Sierra's tight pussy.

"Oh yes, Anna, yes," Sierra cried out. "Please don't stop, please."

Sierra was in Heaven. Whatever was happening to her she didn't want it to stop. The situation she was in was no longer a concern to her at all. Sierra felt her fluids course through her body and knew she wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh my gosh Anna, bite me, bite me," Sierra wailed as she was nearing her orgasm.

She then felt teeth biting the flesh between her shoulder and neck.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss," Sierra screamed out as she erupted all over Anna's fingers.

Sierra blacked out and fell back on the bed with her eyes closed.

Sierra woke up the next morning to birds chirping and sunlight flickering through her window. She quickly scrambled and looked under the covers and saw she was wearing the nightgown she had put on the night before. The bed was not in disarray in any way. Nothing in the room showed that anything happened last night. Was it all a dream? Her mind raced with what happened that night and she quickly got out of the bed, removed the nightgown and just threw it back on the bed and got dressed as fast as she could. She bolted from the room and hurried down the stairs almost tripping and falling. She opened the door without bothering to close it and ran as fast as she could, about fifty feet, not even looking behind her when she came face to face with her hiking group leader and the rest of her group.

"Sierra." the group leader asked. "What happened? Where were you? We looked all through the night."

Breathing heavily Sierra said, "I stayed at the..." she turned to point at the house, but it was gone.

There was nothing there but forest. But it couldn't be. If she was dreaming there is no way she would have survived the night outside without shelter. Was Anna an angel? Her guardian angel? Was the house there for her to save her that night?

Epilogue

Sierra never thought about or told anybody what happened that night in the woods. With a crazy story like she had they may have had her committed to some institution. About a year after that fateful night Sierra was at the cemetery planting flowers at her grandparents grave site. She felt a presence and looked to her right and saw a figure in the distance looking down at a grave. She took little to no note of the person and continued to plant. Her curiosity took over and she looked over again, and after a few seconds couldn't believe her eyes. It looked so much like Anna. She began to walk over to where she saw her. She was wearing the same burgundy dress she had been wearing in the portrait.

"Anna?" she called out, still not sure it was even her.

"I want to thank you for... Rescuing and taking care of me that night," she continued.

The figure did move or even look in her direction as she got closer. When Sierra was about thirty feet away the figure suddenly disappeared. She continued onward to the grave site and looked down at the stone.

Anna Greene

Lady Of Brighton

August 15 1822 - September 27 1875

"I'll never forget you," she said out loud.

Sierra said a prayer for Anna, wiped a tear away, and left.

She went back to the woods a few more times with a couple of friends to see if she was really crazy or if there really was a house there somewhere. She told her friends it was just a hike. But when she came across the house it was night time and she was lost. She could never be sure if she was at the same place.