The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pouting, she watched Vlad get to his black sports car and drive off. Disappointed, she lowered her head and asked Ivan what he wanted her to do. He told her to get back to the bus stop and bring in another guy.

Laughing he said, "You'll be here until you make 2K; just like I said before. And this isn't all about filming. As our property, you will fuck when we want you too or be punished."

She didn't know how to react to his comment and started to slowly saunter back to the street. Her mind wasn't able to comprehend as being property. The K99 drugging she has had keeps her mind in a state of confusion. When she got to the bus stop, a chubby blond dressed like a whore was chatting with a guy on his motorcycle. When he saw Kathryn walk up and sit on the bench, he quickly pushed the other girl aside and pulled up to Kathryn, stopping his bike on the sidewalk in front of her. The other girl yelled something nasty back at him.

"Hey there gorgeous," he said. "Are you available too?"

Still trying to understand what was really happening and somewhat dejected, she looked up at this young guy taking off his helmet. He was cute. Smiling at him she answered, "I guess so. What would you like?"

He thought that was a weird answer. She looked like a whore so why would she be evasive. Laughing he answered, "You are very attractive and I'm hoping you are available for a nice naughty date. I'll pay of course. Could you stand so I get a better look at you?"

Kathryn giggled, stood and spread he legs apart. Then she turned around and bent forward just a little, exposing her bare ass. Turning back to him, she pulled her blouse apart so he could see her tits.

Then she smiled and replied, "You're really cute and I would love to date you some time, but tonight my handler is only offering me for sex. I'm $500 for an hour and you can do anything to me you want including my ass, if that's your desire."

She giggled again hoping this handsome man would take her back to her room. But Ivan snickered, knowing that she just repeated word by word of what he told her to say.

The guy had a lusty grin across his face when he said, "But the other whore only wants 300 for an hour. Would you consider 300?"

Kathryn was surprised by his answer. "Really, you're bargaining the chubby girl's price to mine," she thought. But not wanting to say no, Ivan told her to counter. "I'm worth way more than 300, but if you don't do my ass I can go to 400 and that's as low as I can go. And by the way, I've been told that I'm worth it."

He laughed and told her to get on the back of his bike. When she did, he drove it to the motel parking lot and followed her into her room.

For the next hour he fucked Kathryn 3 times exploding his loads down her throat. When he left, he told her that she was definitely worth the money. Then he gave her his business card and told her to call him for a date, whenever she is free from her pimp. He got on his motor cycle and drove away. Looking down at his card it said, "Steven Turner Criminal Attorney."

For the next 6 hours Kathryn solicited 5 more guys for sex. By the time the night ended she became a well-used street whore and made over her quota of earnings. When Ivan told her that she was done, she thought she would go home. But instead he had her sleep in the cockroach invested motel room. Luckily with the lights still on over the bed would keep most of them at bay. There were no covers or pillows on the bed, but just a mattress with a sheet over it. As she lay on it, she moved around trying to find a dry spot that didn't have some sort of sexual fluid splattered on it. Finally she curled up on the top edge and tried to sleep. Exhausted it wasn't long before she was out.

*******

Unbeknown to her or Ivan there was a gray sedan across the street taking photos of her soliciting men. When she didn't come back after the last guy left, the sedan drove off. He had the photos he needed to share with his client. When he got back to his office, he texted his client, "Just finished the surveillance project you hired me for. I have photos of her activities and we need to meet. Let me know what a good time is for you." He signed it Bennett.

When David, Kathryn's ex-boyfriend, arrived at Bennett's office there was a folder with dozens of pictures and a detailed account of her activities during the last several weeks. As David looked through the photos of her on dates with older guys dressed with a lot of flesh showing, her strip club activities, guys going in and out of her cottage Sunday through Tuesday nights, he became pathetic. He feared that he was too late in intervening and now he was sure of it. But the soliciting at the sleazy motel that she just started doing on Wednesday night, made him even more woeful. This innocent beautiful Lady that he was going to marry has turned into a cheap whore. He wanted to do something to save her, but what!

As Bennett described her strip club activities, David looked at the photos in one of the VIP rooms of her sucking on guy cocks until they blew a load in her mouth. Then he asked how he got to take them. Bennett lied and said, "Well dude. I had a few friends hire her for a VIP session. It cost us $500 and is part of our expenses. No one fucked her but I think we could have, just had her sucking on us. I didn't par take but just took photos for you."

That was a big lie. He was finger banging her while she gave blow jobs to his friends. She didn't even object being on all fours. So he went one step further and fucked her too. Then his friends took turns. At $50 for each 4 minute song it took them 10 songs to finish their fun. When she went back on stage, she still had some cum dripping from her pussy. It made a lot of other men take her up to the VIP rooms. The best part was that he had David pay for it as an expense. Even though he looked serious on the outside expressions, he was laughing to himself.

As Bennett explained the last nights soliciting men at a motel, David looked at her dressed in the short skirt. Her legs with the stilettos made him feel not only angry but also horny. The thoughts of seeing his girl dressed like a cheap sex worker turned him on. It was a feeling he tried to quickly dismiss. After he wrote a check for $5500 to Bennett, he left the office with her whore outfit picture in his mind. He sat in the car and looked through the photos again, trying to understand how she had changed. While he did, he was becoming excited. When he read the routine of her actions, she seemed to do the same thing on Monday and Tuesday.

It consisted of a morning run wearing tight gym shorts and top. She would stop at Starbucks for coffee and eat a bagel. Then she would walk a few blocks to the very exclusive and expensive Equinox gym/club where the rich and famous play. He wondered how she could afford going there. The report said that after 2 hours, she left alone and walked home, but sometimes she would get a ride from some guy who would spend a few hours at her place afterwards. The report said that she probably was paid for sex. After he finished the reports on the rest of the weeks sex activities, he decided that he could run into her next Monday at Starbucks. He didn't have a plan at that time but had a few days to figure something out. Maybe kidnap her and take her far away from this life. Although he didn't realize, that her transformation was complete and her behavior as a sex worker was permanent. They had a GPS chip planted under the tattoo on her neck. There would be no way he would succeed. Then he drove away wishing she was in his arms. Whore or not he wanted her back. Then like a light bulb turning on in his head, he got a great idea. Only if Tom was still alive for help, but the plan could still work.

12