All Comments on 'The 'Evil' Sorceress Let Me Live'

by SPhantom

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My 2 cents

A good start. I would like to read more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Haystack1954Haystack19549 months ago

can't wait for the next chapter...... surly there will be many more chapters.

mrchameleonmrchameleon9 months ago

This is a very good start

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I appreciate the effort. Good start and good story telling. Could use an editor to clean it up a bit and fix the grammatical mistakes but as the author, of course that's up to you. The story could also benefit being told in the past tense. Instead of say, Oliver sees something, he would have saw something. "The sorceress removes her foot from Oliver's skull" should be removed her foot...

One last little thing.:

The past is something that had already happened, while time passes or has passed. As in the last line should have read "after the initial shock passed."

Thank you for the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPhantom@SPhantom
A long time reader, I’ve decided to start posting stories as a way to improve my writing skills, meet other readers and writers, and write down the various fantasies that have been piling up in my head. (Don’t be surprised if characters from different stories have the same na...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES