The Evolution of a Marriage Pt. 02

Story Info
Character development and Erotica.
1.5k words
3.83
12k
13
3

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers

This story contains depictions of women smoking. If this is not your thing, stop reading now.

Before we go forward to P3 of this adventure it's an appropriate time to reveal Marks other fetish/fantasy and how Beth learned about it. Before they were married Mark and Beth took a car trip. Their goal was to visit at least 3 amusement parks. After amusement park number 1 they checked into their hotel. It was around 7p and they were having a drink poolside when Beth noticed Mark's attention was elsewhere.

"I'm over here," Beth sniped. "she's pretty, but didn't you tell me you weren't interested in other women?"

"I'm not interested in her, exactly, but you caught me." Mark replied sheepishly, "I'm sorry. It's really not what you think. You see Beth, I have a Smoking Fetish. I enjoy watching an attractive lady smoke. She must be attractive and she must hold, draw, and exhale the cigarette in a certain way for me to enjoy the show. Beth, I have hidden it, this kink from you because, well, for one thing, I really don't like smoking so this conflicts me. Secondly, and more importantly, I was afraid my "sharing you" fantasy / fetish was all the kink you would tolerate."

Mark began to describe his fetish in detail. Beth thought she knew everything about him. This was a surprise, albeit a pretty tame one. Mark explained to her that watching a pretty lady take long, slow drags from a cigarette positioned slightly off center in her lips and then blow a steady slow stream of smoke slightly upward through loosely pursed lips was very erotic and sensual for him.

Beth was not angry. In fact, this provided the opportunity to offer a confession of her own. Acknowledging that she had indeed thought he didn't like any smoking, she had hidden something from him.

Beth informed Mark that as a young teenager she had smoked cigarettes as a form of rebellion. Mark let Beth know that smoking before they met was not something she needed to hide. He went on and told her she didn't need to hide anything, and he wouldn't either. Also, he told her, "I bet you looked really sexy when you smoked."

Beth went on to further clarify that although she had never been a regular smoker, even now, now, and then, when they are not together, she will smoke a cigarette if the mood strikes, or if she is out with friends who smoke, she would likely join them.

They continued their discussion and ordered another drink. Beth realized that Mark was becoming aroused by the conversation, especially as he questioned her regarding recent smoking. Who she had been with and where. Knowing the answer before she asked, Beth asked Mark if he would like it if she smoked a cigarette, for him, the way he had described. The way they had observed the pretty lady smoking a few minutes ago.

Mark confirmed he would love it and would surely become very aroused if he was to watch her smoking a cigarette. Mark cautioned that he didn't want her to become a regular smoker. Beth advised that this was a pretty simple thing to do for him and since she no longer felt the need to hide occasional smoking from him, she would gladly smoke a cigarette for him. "I'll probably smoke more than one." Since Beth hadn't carried any cigarettes with her on this trip she sent Mark to the vending machine to purchase a package of her preferred brand, Salem Long Lights.

When Mark returned, he handed Beth the package of Salem cigarettes as she had requested and a lighter. Beth thanked Mark and commented that she was relieved she wouldn't need to hide her occasional smoking, or her cigarettes from him.

Mark's cock grew and became harder than iron as he watched his fiancé open the pack, pull out a long white cigarette, put it between her lips, flick the lighter and light the cigarette. He observed Beth as she took long drags off her cigarette and exhaled of streams of white smoke the way the pretty woman had earlier. Mark had trouble believing his own eyes. He sat mesmerized, staring at his cute, innocent, sexy, fiancé,..... smoking.

To say Beth was horny would be an understatement. Mark was ravenously lustful for her. Mark intently watched Beth smoke, time after time drawing the smoke into her mouth, holding it for a moment and then blowing it out in a long steady stream. Beth had further questions about what Mark liked and wanted. She learned that anything she did that was out of the norm, daring or naughty, would arouse him. Her world opened as he answered each of Beth's questions with as much explanation as possible to give her a complete picture.

Eventually Mark leaned in and gave Beth a kiss, tasting the smoke on her lips and tongue. As they were both very aroused they retreated to the privacy of their room. Mark undressed her, removing her t-shirt first, one arm at a time, while Beth transferred a freshly lit cigarette from hand to hand.

Then Mark unhooked her bra freeing her round, firm tits. Beth held the cigarette in between her lips in a perfect dangle while she moved her arms together to shed the bra. Beth then kicked her tennis shoes off and slid her pants and panties the rest of the way off.

Beth sat there naked, smoking, looking at Mark excitedly as her lips pursed together and tilting her chin upward blew a long slow exhale and a thin stream of smoke rose up towards the ceiling.

In a flash Mark removed his jeans, underwear, and shoes as well. Beth spoke as seductively as she could muster, "tell me Mark, have you ever received a blow-job from a lady that was smoking at the same time?"

An answer wasn't necessary. Beth dropped to knees, took a drag of the cigarette, and blew the hot smoke on Mark's cock and balls. Mark looked down as Beth took his cock in her mouth, gripping his balls with her left hand while holding a cigarette with the right.

Beth licked, sucked and bobbed her her up and down over his cock. Drawing her teeth lightly across the head she tasted the pre-cum oozing from him. Beth knew that if she continued for long Mark would cum, and she wasn't ready for that, just yet. She took another drag, and asked, "tell me Mark, have you ever received licked the pussy of a lady that was smoking at the same time?"

Beth decidedly laid down on the bed, the cigarette held between two fingers of her right hand. Mark moved his face into position between Beth's legs. Beth really wanted to be fucked, and fucked hard, but her rule of reciprocal pleasure overruled her immediate need.

After a minute or two Beth commanded Mark to drive his cock into her very wet, tight pussy.

Mark fucked Beth hard and fast while Beth drew on the cigarette occasionally between thrusts. Beth wished he would last for an hour, but knew he was too excited and if she was lucky it might last only a very few short minutes. Soon, much too soon, Mark was spurting his load inside her. After Mark moved off, Beth sat back up and stubbed out what was left of the cigarette.

After a few minutes they made love again, slowly this time, with very little teasing, just loving each other. They fell asleep holding each other, wondering what day 2 of amusement parks would bring.

During the remainder of their engagement and eventual marriage Beth would sometimes smoke a cigarette to turn Mark on. Other times she would simply smoke, because she was an occasional/social smoker.

Beth knew she could and would work this new feature into their cuckolding stories/fantasies. More than that, Beth felt free to smoke in public, not worrying about Mark seeing her. In fact, she knew he would like it if she did smoke in certain social circumstances.

Beth thought to herself that the next time they were at a party and a fellow offered her a cigarette (which happened often) she would accept it, hoping Mark would see her flirting and smoking. Beth admitted that to Mark that smoking helped her feel strangely naughty. "I like feeling strangely naughty."

TEASER for future chapters:

It was revealed in a previously submitted story, Mark had purchased Beth a hotwife anklet that she would wear during fantasy hotwife nights. As it was only a fantasy, Beth hadn't yet worn it out of the house

The thought of wearing the anklet outside of her home and having other people, other men, see it was strangely arousing to her. She also understood she should be ready to act if she started to advertise her availability. Beth wondered if the day would ever really come when she would put on her anklet, go alone to a patio dance bar, have a drink or two, smoke cigarettes, flirt with another man or better yet, men, and enjoy whatever developed!

Maybe!

MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers